Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Michael Moore hates white people
    #2996601 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: Ed1]
    #2996610 -

Moore is an ass. It's a sad sign of the intelligence level of people when they take someone like him seriously.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2997506 -

why?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2997621 -

My mom thinks he's a very charming individual.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: Ed1]
    #2997649 -

He is merely another propaganda machine. Working for the other side. ;-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: Ed1]
    #2997659 -

Michael Moore is about turning this corrupt contry back to the people.

Stupid white people sounds like a statement about how the rich are mostly white and they suck. Who cares? I am not offended. He didn't write "Stupid C#$@#s" or "Stupid N@#$##s."

I might as well have been born black because I'm in the same boat as every other minority. I'm fucking poor even though I'm white. If you think I'm going to get offended by Michael Moore calling rich white people out, your wrong.

He's fucking white too. http://www.celebstation.org/actors/michael_moore.php

Edited by MAGnum (08/12/04 09:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: MAGnum]
    #2997669 -

Don't feel bad, I'm poor too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: Ed1]
    #2997680 -

Sorry, but you can't call a man out on dissing truly bad people when you yourself want to bomb Mecca on a holiday.

Edited by pinksharkmark (08/13/04 05:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: MAGnum]
    #2997714 -

Ditto.
However I am not offended that he attempts to portray the majority of white people as being evil doers who are out to destroy the world. I find it small minded, but I am not offended by it. What I do disagree with, immensely, is the way in which he gets the message across. Writing extremely one sided material designed to brainwash readers. Even if I do agree with *some* of his comments, I would far rather a world built on facts, and allowing people to base there decisions on these facts. Rather than having 2 sides (or more) spouting propaganda left right and center until the guy's with the most money win. And yes, I am well aware this will never happen, but it doesn't hurt to wish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Michael Moore hates white people [Re: MAGnum]
    #2997718 -

Quote:
I might as well have been born black because I'm in the same boat as every other minority. I'm fucking poor even though I'm white. If you think I'm going to get offended by Michael Moore calling rich white people out, your wrong.

He's fucking white too




agreed.


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Michael Moore Hates America
( 1 2 3 all )
SquattingMarmot 3,155 40 07/09/04 01:24 AM
by sir tripsalot
* Michael Moore & Wal Mart
( 1 2 3 all )
Chills420 version2 4,040 52 03/09/03 05:17 AM
by mr freedom
* Academy Awards Anti-War Message from Michael Moore
( 1 2 3 all )
mjshroomer 3,786 57 03/24/03 12:59 PM
by mjshroomer
* Michael Moore's DWMC - a review
( 1 2 all )
Sclorch 5,694 34 01/16/04 05:08 PM
by d33p
* Badnarik on Michael Moore (constitution on fire) DigitalDuality 862 5 09/01/04 04:42 PM
by silversoul7
* Michael Moore - "Dude, Where's My Country?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 5,427 61 09/30/03 08:23 PM
by Rose
* Michael Moore-O-Rama Edame 745 13 10/08/03 06:38 PM
by Rose
* MICHAEL MOORE 2008 ? murseh8r 815 11 10/19/04 07:45 PM
by vc77

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
985 topic views. 0 members, 29 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.