Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: Zahid]
    #2981855 -

I was watching a documentary yesterday about teens who want to kill out of the reason that they want to see what it feels like, i kind of think thats related to the x-box killing because why would they kill everyone and the DOG??? Sounds like some people dont understand that the NRA (national rifle asociation) is EVIL!!!! It gets people obssesed with guns and that mixed with the incredibley violent video games (virtual REALITY) creates some incredibley violent patirotic americans111!!

your right some people are really stupid!!

PEACE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: dmtrypr]
    #2983939 -

These people have no conscience. If any of the killers are in tears in their cells right they are more than likely crying for themselves because they'll never taste freedom again, or that they might be executed in the next 15 years for what they did. This kind of violence doesn't exist within every person. This was different than a bar fight with broken bottles where someone accidently kills the other guy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: Zahid]
    #2984777 -

Quote:
Johnson called for all four to face the death penalty, although that usually is decided by a prosecuting attorney.




--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: Zahid]
    #2985125 -

um...wow

just wow

I am apalled at best, but mostly horrified.

the really sad thing is that this is only one of many cases where stupid happening of THIS caliber happen to actually be put on the news.

was there a report on any kind of drugs they were on? If so I would probably think they were tweekers. meth, and crack can do this to a person. trust me, I've seen it.


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: kaiowas]
    #2985220 -

what about all those ridiculous dug addicts who connived George Bush into power after he was not normally voted in. What were they using anyway, and what were/are they addicted to???

the missing layer in society I believe has to do with caring for children before they lose self respect.

Edited by redgreenvines (08/10/04 09:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: Zahid]
    #2985249 -

I'm surprised no one has brought up the irony of people killing for an x-box; since that is what most people DO with an Xbox- KILL!

Killing games lead to the real thing. Why do you think the military uses shit like this to train their troops to be desensitized to what they are doing?

It sure works.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: Zahid]
    #2986233 -

The world has gone crazy, wtf !?!?
And i thought playing doom 3 was horrifying .... i don't want John Carmak knocking on my door ...

MAIA


--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala



Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2986641 -

i will jump in and disagree with you on this phishgrrl.

I don't see how killing something that doesn't exist on a TV screen leads to killing pople.

that's like saying ozzy or judas priest lyrics make people kill others.

same with TV

peole need to be responsible for their own actions.


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: kaiowas]
    #2987583 -

I'm not saying the XBox made them murder people, I just think the whole situation is ironic. Obviously I am not a big fan of killing for entertainment, be it imaginary or otherwise.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: kaiowas]
    #2988400 -

I am really surprised that I had to be the one to remark about the spiritual content.

Florida police are the stupid ones for saying it was over an X-Box and I was stupid to believe what they told us. This is obvisouly gang related and there is no reasoning behind this violent activity. I know how it feels to be so frustrated, you want to destroy someone. 4000 dollars left me with muderous thoughts every minute but i could control myself. Maybe they are stronger than me.

Edited by Philanthropist (08/10/04 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stupid, stupid people [Re: Philanthropist]
    #2988414 -

it's all god phil...

philosophy is about that investigation of truths and principles of being, knowledge, and/or conduct.  while this may seem a stretch for some, I have seen some commentary on society as a whole in this thread, and see it progressing well.  :smile:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* desensitization demiu5 822 4 12/10/07 08:59 AM
by Ego Death
* scientology horrifies me
( 1 2 3 4 all )
x2and2makes5 4,906 64 07/16/07 09:16 PM
by SneezingPenis
* I am absolutely horrified of dying.
( 1 2 all )
Syle 3,007 37 10/16/06 04:13 AM
by slaphappy
* The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity ivi 683 0 06/21/05 11:06 AM
by ivi
* Stupid People
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 2,949 34 10/16/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* dumb idea: spirituality makes you stupid truekimbo2 1,054 14 10/10/04 08:26 PM
by kaiowas
* haha im stupid tak 1,728 13 03/25/02 06:55 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Tradition cancels out stupidity
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,476 23 11/27/04 06:51 PM
by TheHateCamel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,358 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.