Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies]
    #29693637 -

I am Mossad. You got me!


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29693638 -

Or maybe just someone with a brain.

TBD

(If you’re confused, Tri doesn’t like Jews)


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29693639 -

Also I cultivated some mushrooms the other day, oh boy.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: SARAtonin] * 3
    #29693647 -

Not mossad, just eager perpetuator of hasbara and adjacent bullshit. Whether your head is in the sand or you actually recognize your own toxicity is irrelevant to me. Iirc you just struck me as another run of the mill sheltered trust fund baby with a victim complex and hard-on for Zionism.

But that was a couple years ago who knows, maybe you aren’t as icky any more but idk you are here, purposely gunking up space where you aren’t wanted.

Very on brand. Is that just what all yall like to do? Go put yourself where you aren’t wanted and then cry when people ask why you are there?


Glad to hear you cultivated some mushrooms that’s actually relevant and cool, did you eat them and see god?


Edit: if you are confused, Sara is a Zionist and doesn’t recognize the difference between criticism of Zionism and antisemitism

I was raised in the Jewish faith for multiple years of my childhood, I blew the shofar for feast of trumpets yo, TRI :heart: JEWS

TRI HATES GENOCIDE AND RACISTS


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri]
    #29693651 -

I ain’t never ran from nothin’ but the police. :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 1
    #29693652 -

Dude, that is not good or productive to meaningful dialogue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29693655 -

I wish Mr. piggy was here


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 1
    #29693656 -

And you guys wanted OTD shutdown?

:chump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri]
    #29693657 -



Mr Piggy was a homie, he would probably hate you.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29693659 -

Headies said:
And you guys wanted OTD shutdown?

:chump:



What is OTD?


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29693665 -

:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: SARAtonin] * 2
    #29693667 -

Mr. Piggy is passionate about protecting indigenous peoples iirc, I believe we have similar viewpoints on the matter but you know what they say about assumptions :shrug: by any means, I didn’t know it was possible to derail an off-topic thread that’s wild. I’m gonna go play some video games with my partner I wish all my cult homies a beautiful evening :heart:


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies]
    #29693668 -



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 1
    #29693669 -

Tri said:
Mr. Piggy is passionate about protecting indigenous peoples iirc, I believe we have similar viewpoints on the matter but you know what they say about assumptions :shrug: by any means, I didn’t know it was possible to derail an off-topic thread that’s wild. I’m gonna go play some video games with my partner I wish all my cult homies a beautiful evening :heart:



He posted on my sever and talked to me a lot, I doubt he knew who you were


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29693670 -

SARAtonin said:
Headies said:
And you guys wanted OTD shutdown?

:chump:



What is OTD?




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri]
    #29693671 -

You fucked up, tri. Said some shit you’d never say to a Jewish person or an Israeli in real life.

Edited by Headies (10/11/26 01:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29693673 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
SARAtonin said:
Headies said:
And you guys wanted OTD shutdown?

:chump:



What is OTD?







Hello darling


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Down down down by the river [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29693676 -

Headies said:
You fucked up, tri. Said some shit you’d never say to a Jewish person or an Israeli in real life.



He doesn’t brain very well, I’ll forgive them that


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Down down down by the river [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29693682 -

The guy goes too far.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Down down down by the river [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29693685 -

He has a good heart..


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,040 81 04/03/01 07:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 03:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 03:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 07:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 04:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 09:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
472,106 topic views. 21 members, 387 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.