Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy]
    #29692258 -

mushboy said:
i fought in the great war of otd aggression and this is what i come home to??

:ohshitno:



I dunno, I feel like Robert E. Lee would be a hair more competent, and that ain't sayin much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29692334 -

hey bbm, good to see you


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29692363 -

Waddup fiddle :asuh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29692367 -

my man
love the sig pic thats pretty damn funny and original says I


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29692371 -

Hii fiddle :rockon: any cult goin on? :popcorn:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29692372 -

not much. made some jars the other night. my apartment is so tiny it immediately filled up with steam, so I have to open the door when im whippin on the stove. se la vie.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29692376 -

Made my first batch of nopours n a backup jar of gar just incase earlier n gonna do first cult work in what feels like months after work :rockon:

Eyy I haven't nocd grains in too long I'ma try to make time this week :amanita2:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 3
    #29692379 -

i get the work detracting from cult and free time is increasingly hard to come by for me. hjang in there. i am absolutely killing it at work and just got a wireless key fob and promotion. hope things are going well for you.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29692381 -

It's an image I'm very fond of lol, glad you dig it too, also love that that's the basis of my rating :rofl:

Good to see you back around


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 3
    #29692572 -

Nice to see you fid!





The plates I finally got around to cleaning

And all the plates that weren’t reusable, which was most of them :facepalm:


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 4
    #29692586 -

yeah, welcome back fiddy!



thank you for reminding me to start the dishwasher. this load accurately reflects how much i cook for me vs the mushrooms.


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29692601 -

Lmao real :lol:

Glad to be of service


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29692622 -

Rasmodius said:
yeah, welcome back fiddy!



thank you for reminding me to start the dishwasher. this load accurately reflects how much i cook for me vs the mushrooms.



ty buddy good to see you


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29692629 -

BeefExtreme said:
Found out who my real friends were for sure. Proud of you guys for standing up for a badly needed change. Caught another ignore from Eric the red which is great. I find him to be insufferable but we don't have to see each other anymore.



I must confess that:

1) I have exactly 0 people on ignore, because words and/or poop and butthole pics on a screen don't hurt my feelings. I like to see everything there is to offer and choose what to view. This is exponentially truer when we're talking about 100% unhinged rantings; otd rejoices when a truckload of that fuel rolls in. Why, on Allah's green earth, would I ever ignore that bundle of joy? :wink: The only person that I've ever put on ignore, from the moment the ignore feature was created, was 4go and that was just for a day or so for fun (but I must confess that it turned out to not even be fun at all because the ignore feature's mechanics had been changed to a very unfun iteration since the last time i had used it...which was probably right after it was created). I must confess that I put a few puppet spammers on ignore over a decade ago, but they got banned/deleted and they weren't real people anyway

2) before beef stabbed everyone in the back and burned his bridges, if there was only 1 like on even the dumbest or most boring posts of my mine, it was usually beef


3) i was always nice to beef, from the first post of his that I noticed, and all others that followed. I wasn't even fighting with him when he became unhinged over this post that wouldn't even upset a 12y/o girl..but it upset beef and it's where he went off the deep end. :lol: I must confess that beef is deep into delusion and/or outright manipulation (of you guys) with what he's posting in here...or he just keeps ranting about me all the time because he feels a catastrophic loss because I told him I don't like him anymore due to his childish actions <--it's most likely that...you guys should get him to post our pm history :wink:

4) Beef is now bent out of shape because his own manic actions and delusions caused the loss of his friends and he can't accept that fact. he came raging into otd like a looney bird, didn't know what he was saying, didn't know what anyone else had said, didn't even know who he wanted to fight with, etc...pretty shameful on all levels

5) he got people riled up here to support his own agenda, mostly (it seems, but I'm not in here much, so can't be certain) by claiming someone attacked B Traven (who seems to be a good person, imo) out of the blue...but Traven received the typical type of otd "attack" that we do to eachother there all the time. He received his particular attack because he came into otd out of the blue, already riled up and wanting the otd battle experience, which is totally cool. I'm sure otd would welcome Traven back any time. I confess that I don't know for certain who riled Traven up, but I can take a pretty good guess at who it was :wink:

6) i must confess that many people here have been manipulated and/or misled by a certain disingenuous someone who is only interested in furthering his own narrow-minded erroneous views/desires and personal agenda at the expense of others

7a) I would be shirking my duties if I did not confess that it seems beef rarely has any idea what he's going on about (seems to legit be a clinical mental breakdown) or he's just an incompetent wannabe-grifter. I skimmed past most of his inaccurate nonsense posts here, but did see the one where he was gloating because he thought I was banned for a reason other than a mod being butthurt and synergizing with beef's own butthurt. That ban didn't work out the way you and asante planned, right beef? You conned yet another friend of yours into the unpleasant consequences of visiting your "bad territory" :rofl:. Since I skimmed past things here, I'll stick to the otd nonsense I saw. One example can be found here (which, fyi, he posted after Ythan came along and confirmed/expanded upon accurate things I'd already said, but beef had called horseshit, etc). Beef attempted this grift right after Asante abused his mod authority because he thought...who knows...no idea why he thought he'd get away with that. Anyway, beef's timing with this grift was suspicious, since he posted it right at the start of the few pilfered hours that I was banned for, but here it is:

"Did i attack specific members for anything other than being a bigot?"
Yes, and who would believe otherwise after viewing the contents of the last link in #3, especially if they use the 2nd link in #3 to confirm that this is where beef became unhinged? Not an ounce of bigotry there, just the start of beefy tears
"Think hard.. use the search function.  I didnt get into it with eric until he starting talking out of his ass."
No need for anyone to think hard, because I already linked the relevant searches above to prove that this is untrue...or maybe true? Guess it depends on how one translates (potential) eric ass to beef eye and (definitely) back out beef ass conversations. :shrug: I confess I'm not an ass whisperer, so I can't be the expert on this point 
"It was a pretty basic discussion"
true, as long as we exclude beef's manic ranting
"and hes still going on about it in my dms like a rabid dog with a bone."
Well, that is what happens when someone dumps a truckload of bones on a dog, but just for full transparency so everyone can see the unbiased reality & since I'm not here to manipulate anyone like beef has been doing, I'm authorizing beef to post our entire pm history. In fact, I'm claiming that he absolutely needs to post that full history, so all of you can see how he reacts to mundane advice/thoughts and also so you can see the discrepancy between reality and the twisted spins he sells to you guys. Post it all or admit to your bs, beef!!

7b) I must confess a bit more about the talking ass claim. Reality does not validate beef's statement. Let's see what the facts show. Beef manipulated multiple people into attacking MightyWhite (and otd in general) by claiming MW was the worst type of person out there; after all that shit beef stirred up, beef realizes that he was very wrong about the exact thing he used to stir up you guys. Also noteworthy, the rhetoric I believe he used to goad Traven into charging into otd was essentially "OTD tells people they're not welcome"..and what do you see here, prior to the admission that MW is a good guy? I must confess that I see major hypocrisy:


I dunno, but it kinda seems like more of that "talking out your ass" thing when a person tells everyone he hates otd and is also permabanned from it, yet keeps posting there.  I must confess that maybe I'm simply not well-versed in the way of ass-talking:


I must confess that most of you in here likely won't have the context to understand why it's humorous that beef legit thinks 4go pays for a supporter account, but beef has been in otd and doesn't comprehend why that assumption is so :lolsy::lolsy::lolsy:

8) I confess that stopping at #8 feels like 1st or 2nd gear, because there are so many more points to explore, but I'm bored and 8 is enough.




It was just an assumption, but I thought you guys might like a few truthful confessions with evidence attached, instead of the lies and drama you've been sold. 
I won't be back any time soon. 
Anyone who rates me a 0 within the next 8 hours gets off without a 0 in return. This is your chance to stick it to (according to beef) "OTD's mascot". It's a free rate against the thing you hate!
If you snooze, you lose!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: eric_the_red] * 1
    #29692635 -

what have you been up to raz?


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: eric_the_red] * 3
    #29692637 -

Il say less on that.

On another note I finally got a whole day off so I'ma do a pc run or 2 of grains n do buncha transfers n scour the shroomery useful side for any info I haven't absorbed already relating to mono crossing true hybridization and unique ways to germinate spores n also woodlover methods of I missed any.

N hopefully il have the strength in the morning to commit to that not sleep through the day like my last few days off...


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: eric_the_red] * 3
    #29692639 -

eric_the_red said:
BeefExtreme said:
Found out who my real friends were for sure. Proud of you guys for standing up for a badly needed change. Caught another ignore from Eric the red which is great. I find him to be insufferable but we don't have to see each other anymore.



I must confess that:

1) I have exactly 0 people on ignore, because words and/or poop and butthole pics on a screen don't hurt my feelings. I like to see everything there is to offer and choose what to view. This is exponentially truer when we're talking about 100% unhinged rantings; otd rejoices when a truckload of that fuel rolls in. Why, on Allah's green earth, would I ever ignore that bundle of joy? :wink: The only person that I've ever put on ignore, from the moment the ignore feature was created, was 4go and that was just for a day or so for fun (but I must confess that it turned out to not even be fun at all because the ignore feature's mechanics had been changed to a very unfun iteration since the last time i had used it...which was probably right after it was created). I must confess that I put a few puppet spammers on ignore over a decade ago, but they got banned/deleted and they weren't real people anyway

2) before beef stabbed everyone in the back and burned his bridges, if there was only 1 like on even the dumbest or most boring posts of my mine, it was usually beef


3) i was always nice to beef, from the first post of his that I noticed, and all others that followed. I wasn't even fighting with him when he became unhinged over this post that wouldn't even upset a 12y/o girl..but it upset beef and it's where he went off the deep end. :lol: I must confess that beef is deep into delusion and/or outright manipulation (of you guys) with what he's posting in here...or he just keeps ranting about me all the time because he feels a catastrophic loss because I told him I don't like him anymore due to his childish actions <--it's most likely that...you guys should get him to post our pm history :wink:

4) Beef is now bent out of shape because his own manic actions and delusions caused the loss of his friends and he can't accept that fact. he came raging into otd like a looney bird, didn't know what he was saying, didn't know what anyone else had said, didn't even know who he wanted to fight with, etc...pretty shameful on all levels

5) he got people riled up here to support his own agenda, mostly (it seems, but I'm not in here much, so can't be certain) by claiming someone attacked B Traven (who seems to be a good person, imo) out of the blue...but Traven received the typical type of otd "attack" that we do to eachother there all the time. He received his particular attack because he came into otd out of the blue, already riled up and wanting the otd battle experience, which is totally cool. I'm sure otd would welcome Traven back any time. I confess that I don't know for certain who riled Traven up, but I can take a pretty good guess at who it was :wink:

6) i must confess that many people here have been manipulated and/or misled by a certain disingenuous someone who is only interested in furthering his own narrow-minded erroneous views/desires and personal agenda at the expense of others

7a) I would be shirking my duties if I did not confess that it seems beef rarely has any idea what he's going on about (seems to legit be a clinical mental breakdown) or he's just an incompetent wannabe-grifter. I skimmed past most of his inaccurate nonsense posts here, but did see the one where he was gloating because he thought I was banned for a reason other than a mod being butthurt and synergizing with beef's own butthurt. That ban didn't work out the way you and asante planned, right beef? You conned yet another friend of yours into the unpleasant consequences of visiting your "bad territory" :rofl:. Since I skimmed past things here, I'll stick to the otd nonsense I saw. One example can be found here (which, fyi, he posted after Ythan came along and confirmed/expanded upon accurate things I'd already said, but beef had called horseshit, etc). Beef attempted this grift right after Asante abused his mod authority because he thought...who knows...no idea why he thought he'd get away with that. Anyway, beef's timing with this grift was suspicious, since he posted it right at the start of the few pilfered hours that I was banned for, but here it is:

"Did i attack specific members for anything other than being a bigot?"
Yes, and who would believe otherwise after viewing the contents of the last link in #3, especially if they use the 2nd link in #3 to confirm that this is where beef became unhinged? Not an ounce of bigotry there, just the start of beefy tears
"Think hard.. use the search function.  I didnt get into it with eric until he starting talking out of his ass."
No need for anyone to think hard, because I already linked the relevant searches above to prove that this is untrue...or maybe true? Guess it depends on how one translates (potential) eric ass to beef eye and (definitely) back out beef ass conversations. :shrug: I confess I'm not an ass whisperer, so I can't be the expert on this point 
"It was a pretty basic discussion"
true, as long as we exclude beef's manic ranting
"and hes still going on about it in my dms like a rabid dog with a bone."
Well, that is what happens when someone dumps a truckload of bones on a dog, but just for full transparency so everyone can see the unbiased reality & since I'm not here to manipulate anyone like beef has been doing, I'm authorizing beef to post our entire pm history. In fact, I'm claiming that he absolutely needs to post that full history, so all of you can see how he reacts to mundane advice/thoughts and also so you can see the discrepancy between reality and the twisted spins he sells to you guys. Post it all or admit to your bs, beef!!

7b) I must confess a bit more about the talking ass claim. Reality does not validate beef's statement. Let's see what the facts show. Beef manipulated multiple people into attacking MightyWhite (and otd in general) by claiming MW was the worst type of person out there; after all that shit beef stirred up, beef realizes that he was very wrong about the exact thing he used to stir up you guys. Also noteworthy, the rhetoric I believe he used to goad Traven into charging into otd was essentially "OTD tells people they're not welcome"..and what do you see here, prior to the admission that MW is a good guy? I must confess that I see major hypocrisy:


I dunno, but it kinda seems like more of that "talking out your ass" thing when a person tells everyone he hates otd and is also permabanned from it, yet keeps posting there.  I must confess that maybe I'm simply not well-versed in the way of ass-talking:


I must confess that most of you in here likely won't have the context to understand why it's humorous that beef legit thinks 4go pays for a supporter account, but beef has been in otd and doesn't comprehend why that assumption is so :lolsy::lolsy::lolsy:

8) I confess that stopping at #8 feels like 1st or 2nd gear, because there are so many more points to explore, but I'm bored and 8 is enough.




It was just an assumption, but I thought you guys might like a few truthful confessions with evidence attached, instead of the lies and drama you've been sold. 
I won't be back any time soon. 
Anyone who rates me a 0 within the next 8 hours gets off without a 0 in return. This is your chance to stick it to (according to beef) "OTD's mascot". It's a free rate against the thing you hate!
If you snooze, you lose!




:didntread:


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29692641 -

bloodssonnew said:
Il say less on that.




:lol:


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: eric_the_red] * 4
    #29692643 -

nobody here cares, no offense
or more correctly i dont care and i would venture to guess the majority of us are just here to talk mush shop and vent.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29692646 -

nobody here cares about otd or personal quarrels.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 |

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,039 81 04/03/01 07:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 03:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 03:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 07:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 04:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 09:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
470,918 topic views. 16 members, 244 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.