Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies]
    #29690285 -

Headies said:
The gunk. The racket.


The cosmos.
:hamletmonkey:



I hate some of the things that you’ve done.



Only SOME? See you do like me :ohyou:

How you doing bud?  Hows bigot world today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29690287 -

Pastywhyte said:
I confess I greatly prefer the taste of fresh sclerotia to that of dried cubes. I can munch em by the handful, like bitter walnuts.



You're made of different play-doh, man.

I actually enjoy the taste of dried cubensis. And I confess I've never made a tea before (it's something I need to try, it's on my to-do list).

And mind you, I enjoy wormwood infusions, but sclerotia are just too much for me.

How long do gummies usually last?

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 3
    #29690289 -

I cant stand any if it.  Capsules all the way for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29690291 -

4 of the 40 borosilicate petris I got where broke on arrival... Time to demand a 40 pack replacement :begger::popcorn:

I confess my PC is loaded with prepourd plates n also a jar of gar though I'm unsure if it's safe for me to fully seal the jar to PC it or how to properly do the jars lwk :rockon:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Edited by bloodssonnew (10/08/26 08:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29690292 -

Do stones taste anything like Malört?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29690295 -

Ive only ever had them
In amsterdam from the shops and they were horrible but the trip was rad.  They pack them in vinegar or something to preserve them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29690298 -

Don't ask me why, but to me they taste like a nursing home... :lol:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29690300 -

fontinalis666 said:
Do stones taste anything like Malört?



I confess that I have never had malort, and while I'm sure some of the hate is a meme, I'm not particularly hurried to try it.

But I just gotta know :puke:

Quote:
Don't ask me why, but to me they taste like a nursing home... :lol:



lemon party, got it.


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 4
    #29690301 -

I dont need an explaination.  I gotchu.  Understood 1000%
Just like ketamine tastes like tv static

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 1
    #29690302 -

It's funny you say that, I always felt like DMT smelled the way old people do. Psilocin is basically DMT that your stomach can absorb and retain without MAOI's, wonder if something is there...

Gummies are essentially suspended tea and act just like it, come on and wear off slightly faster.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29690304 -

Toe_Jam said:
It's funny you say that, I always felt like DMT smelled the way old people do. Psilocin is basically DMT that your stomach can absorb and retain without MAOI's, wonder if something is there...

Gummies are essentially suspended tea and act just like it, come on and wear off slightly faster.




Dude yah i feel that so much.  I told someone once that dmt smelled like antiques.  Or old books.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29690306 -

Years ago I had a friend who was a chef, and I used to give him mushrooms. The guy would rehydrate them in soy sauce and make sushi, but I never got around to trying it.

Maybe one day it'd be cool to try...

Hahaha, yeah! To me DMT smells like burnt plastic, it's horrible. :lol:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 2
    #29690313 -

Rehydrating dried donko shitake in black vinegar&soy sauce is fucking awesome. They almost have the texture of clams or something, and just taste like earthy black vinegar  🤤🤤

Ras, if you're into any sort of amaro then Malort will be right up your alley, it's really not that crazy, just a little more bitter/acrid than most amaro. Nocino is my jam


Also, dmt will always be mothballs to me, because naptha lol. Hangin out in grandma's closet staring into the eyes of god as I used to say.


--------------------

Edited by fontinalis666 (10/08/26 09:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29690323 -

Pastywhyte said:
I confess I greatly prefer the taste of fresh sclerotia to that of dried cubes. I can munch em by the handful, like bitter walnuts.



I take off my hat to you sir.
Not that I think dried cubes are the summum of culinary experiences. But fresh sclerotia, yurgh.

BeefExtreme said:
I dont need an explaination.  I gotchu.  Understood 1000%
Just like ketamine tastes like tv static



And good speed always smells like citrus toilet cleaner...


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29690342 -

Toe_Jam said:
It's funny you say that, I always felt like DMT smelled the way old people do. Psilocin is basically DMT that your stomach can absorb and retain without MAOI's, wonder if something is there...

Gummies are essentially suspended tea and act just like it, come on and wear off slightly faster.



That actually kind of makes sense because of the extraction methods never being able to completely clean it, so if you smell DMT free base there's usually the lightest aroma of a flower on it. It isn't actually from a flower but that is what it smells like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 7
    #29690343 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29690394 -

I've always found dmt to smell very similar to moth balls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: boatload] * 2
    #29690397 -

So, it smells like Malort then. Got it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 4
    #29690398 -

Naptha is used in the extraction process, mothballs is naptha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29690407 -

fontinalis666 said:
Naptha is used in the extraction process, mothballs is naptha



Which when faint enough smells kind of like a daffodil to me I don't know.
It's that similar sensation when you smell liquid bandage and it smells almost exactly like banana Laffy taffy but you know it isn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,039 81 04/03/01 05:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 01:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 05:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 02:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 07:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
469,299 topic views. 20 members, 149 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 16 queries.