Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 1
    #29688884 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
Well, I’ve been banned from OTD. I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to get through this.



:chump:
I made a pub post about it.
There are currently administrators and moderators trying to defend why scat porn and racism belong on the main page.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 9
    #29688911 -

luckily im a mod and cant be banned

:retrocool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29688915 -

I confess.  I feel kinda bad for eric the red getting banned. I'm sure I have no idea what that was about but it must sting. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend]
    #29688916 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
Well, I’ve been banned from OTD. I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to get through this. I’m heartbroken.



I don’t think you are banned


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy] * 4
    #29688921 -

mushboy said:
luckily im a mod and cant be banned

:retrocool:




Not A mod, my dude.







THE mod.




I do hope yall appreciate mushy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy] * 4
    #29688922 -

mushboy said:
luckily im a mod and cant be banned

:retrocool:




"And this was the beginning of a long downward spiral, challenging rules and admin and even his own sense of right and wrong. By the end, he was banned not only from the shroomery but from the internet forever. Now watch this drive."


--------------------
Yeah it's fun, but have you ever tried it high?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hamloaf] * 1
    #29688923 -

hamloaf said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
Well, I’ve been banned from OTD. I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to get through this. I’m heartbroken.



I don’t think you are banned



It doesn’t show up anywhere in my forums list and I can’t see any of the threads. I also don’t really give a shit. It’s not my jam.

Edited by AstroSporeFiend (10/07/26 11:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 5
    #29688937 -

Eric will be back on the 12th.

Not sure what is happening but OTD has disappeared for a few people.  I confess that I do hang out there but I also cult and am a supporter. :shrug:  There are good arguments on both sides.





--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: schmutzen] * 5
    #29688950 -

Its just a shame that we feel the need to shoot the shit in journal land to avoid our threads getting derailed by scat porn and slurs. 

People like that should have to stick to journal land


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 16
    #29688956 -

Personally I think the main page needs an entire overhaul. Should be a giant flashing button to take you directly to the forums and nothing else IMO.

I used to be pretty outspoken about the fact that this is an 18+ site focused on drugs. Hopefully the powers that be allow it to remain as such. I don’t really care about OTD, but the idea that removing it will cause all the trolls there to just pack their bags and move on to 4 chan seems kinda naive. Non mods probably don’t care about having 100’s of trolling puppets descend upon MC to exact vengeance in the name of trolling. If a noob stumbling into OTD accidentally is bad, imagine them running into a OTD puppet in mush cult for their first interaction with the on topic boards? Personally I like having them sequestered in a part of the site few people bother with. I don’t even like the pub, but I understand the need for those places.

I don’t like morality being dictated to me. As soon as I’m told I can’t do something, my instinct is to go do it, even if I had zero inclination to do so previously. I enforce the rules of the boards I moderate as a necessary evil but I do so in the hope that it will be outweighed by being allowed to remain a source of good information.

I don’t post much in OTD, or the pub. I dislike and disagree with most people on the subjects discussed there. But I’m not looking to have them removed either. I try to not involve myself in political discourse IRL or online because I feel most people these days are just looking to argue their side’s position. It’s frankly annoying. I used to notice that liberals would debate me the way they would a conservative and vice versa. I am neither of those things and personally I dislike those parties and ideals they represent. But the most glaring thing to me is I notice they tend to flip their values every so often. Wasn’t long ago that conservatives were all in favour of censorship and it was the liberals who championed free speech. Today it’s the opposite.

Free speech is important and even if we don’t like what others have to say, I still think they should be able to say it. These days everyone is either team Hitler or team Stalin…but I hate both of those outcomes. I don’t want communism anymore than I want fascism. I will also say this, if I was trying to control a population with an iron fist, I wouldn’t go and do it all at once, that would result in some strong backlash. Instead I’ll put those controls in place a little at a time, from 2 different sides. Every 4 years or so with a new administration we can put a few more laws and checks in place. A few more freedoms taken. All in the name of protection.

If OTD disappeared I wouldn’t care, I don’t post there anyway. But once we start down the slope of anything that could possibly offend someone is bad and anything bad needs to be removed, we are treading a slippery path. It’s a lot harder to get a freedom back once it’s lost than it is to lose it in the first place.

I do feel badly for people who need extra protection from mean words but honestly words on a screen do not hurt me anywhere near as badly as police have. I don’t like authority and I will speak against extra authoritarian measures, even if I’m the one being expected to do the enforcement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: schmutzen] * 2
    #29688972 -

schmutzen said:





Those look like what I'm growing right now. Same shoeboxes too.

Mine has a weird name, so who knows if they're the same



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 8
    #29688977 -

Pasty 2028!


--------------------
Stoned Gummys | BRF Pucks | Primo Reusable Plates | Easy LI 4 Preserv & Propo
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 3
    #29688978 -

Pastywhyte said:
...These days everyone is either team Hitler or team Stalin…but I hate both of those outcomes. I don’t want communism anymore than I want fascism....



This is how I feel as well. Now a days it seems like the only thing the extreme left and extreme right disagrees on is what rights to take away from whom


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 2
    #29688980 -

Those are Jack Frost jars that I knocked up in April and have been sitting in the fridge all summer.  They definitely lost some vigor but it's still cool to see them pop 6 months later.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 6
    #29688992 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
hamloaf said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
Well, I’ve been banned from OTD. I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to get through this. I’m heartbroken.



I don’t think you are banned



It doesn’t show up anywhere in my forums list and I can’t see any of the threads. I also don’t really give a shit. It’s not my jam.



Are you sure you have answered yes to see adult content? Ythan just made it so that OTD is not visable if it's on no , which is default when you sign up :strokebeard:



--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29689003 -

Its almost noon and ive done notbing and have a splitting headache. I need caffiene and yoga but i keep procrastinating


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 3
    #29689004 -

Ohh, that's great! I don't need to watch adult content anymore...

I've been giving my lady enemas all day — I've had more than enough. :lol:

Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 8
    #29689016 -

tryptkaloids said:
It's almost noon and I've done nothing and have a splitting headache. I need caffeine and yoga but I keep procrastinating



I have done something I've never done before and I'm probably more excited about it then I should be, but I actually manage to change the heating element in the washing machine, finally my small hands came to good use :lol:









Belintaf said:
Ohh, that's great! I don't need to watch adult content anymore...

I've been giving my lady enemas all day — I've had more than enough. :lol:

Hugs :heart:





--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29689021 -

Nice Kloakk.

Looks like you didn't even struggle with the door boot!


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29689024 -

I confess, I had a joke written out about small hands making your hog look huge but a.) I should probably tone it down today and b.) I reeeeeeally need to actually get some shit done at my job today and stop procrastinating on here


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 |

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,973 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* Sclerotia... Is There a Catch?
( 1 2 3 all )
MustardMan 11,777 43 01/09/13 01:26 AM
by montanatorress
* All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
dumbfounded1600 224,769 181 01/17/22 08:33 AM
by TheStallionMang
* ergot cultivation? *DELETED* MeetMeInEleusis 1,965 7 08/10/17 12:51 PM
by bodhisatta
* Why isn't Sclerotia more popular? f8L 10,004 12 10/16/03 02:17 PM
by f8L
* Psilocybe atlantis sclerotia potency. My verdict. blackout 15,003 1 04/19/06 11:58 AM
by Snaggletooth
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,143 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
467,731 topic views. 14 members, 39 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.