Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2818 | 2819 | 2820 | 2821 | 2822 | 2823 | 2824 | 2825 | 2826 | 2827 | 2828 | 2829 | 2830 | 2831 | 2832 | 2833 | 2834 | 2835 | 2836 | 2837 | 2838 | | Last >
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29687838 -

I'm on a great lake, but you need to limit the fish you eat cause of PCB chemicals


Smaller ones like smelt are probably okay


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29687843 -

:glittershitz: :jimothy:
My diet is trash right now.

All my nutrition is coming from the weed and alcohol.

Edited by Headies (10/06/26 12:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29687853 -

Toe_Jam said:
Breastmilk fresh from the titty.

That's my new diet.

Three jiggly squares a day.



You’re living the dream, sir
:fuckyeah:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687861 -



Mush Cult accused OTD of trying to rape Genny. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Headies]
    #29687863 -

If I wanted to know that I'd hang out in OTD or MushCult


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687864 -

It’s good to be informed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29687866 -

about retarded drama in other subforums? Dig deep and find some self respect buddy
:smbfacepalm:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687867 -

Wallow in ignorance if you want. I wouldn’t call that self respect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29687870 -

I guess i'll stay ignorant
:ghostride:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29687875 -

Jenny I got your number....

I didn't think you'd mind....


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687876 -



You have always been known as Thread Killers’ little airhead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29687877 -

You don't even wanna know what your reputation is...


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687885 -

We make our own reputations, sweetie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29687887 -

yeah no doy it's not like someone held a gun to your head and forced you to opt out


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687890 -

I’ll send you one dick pic if you promise to stop mentioning the opt out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Headies]
    #29687892 -

It's cute that you think you have leverage
:fabkiddance:
I do this for the love of the game


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687894 -

Leverage? My wiener is a veritable fulcrum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: Headies]
    #29687901 -

Someone's buying me fastfood today, the only thing on the menu I could eat on keto was grilled chicken salad, I'm going to get it no dressing cause I made my own creama to go on it


I rehydrated some chipotle peppers I had, about 4 of them

I scraped out the seeds

I blended it with a bit of the water they rehydrated in, about a table spoon or 2 of the water

Then I mixed a ½ cup sour cream, ½ cup mayo, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon salt, 2 table spoons lime juice, and the zest of one small lime

I whisked that together and whisked in some of the chipotle paste a teaspoon at a time till it was hot enough for me

I never had the salad here before but it looks kinda small, so I'll eat something before they come over, here's a picture I queried, I never got a salad at a fast food burger joint before



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: gopher] * 3
    #29687903 -

I have an interview next week, though I am not sure when yet; I will be glad to be getting a bigger paycheck again.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bread Grillers - Shroomery's Most Toasted [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29688013 -

Headies said:
Leverage? My wiener is a veritable fulcrum.



I'm pretty sure everyone's weiner is fulcrum. That's where babies come from. keep up


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2818 | 2819 | 2820 | 2821 | 2822 | 2823 | 2824 | 2825 | 2826 | 2827 | 2828 | 2829 | 2830 | 2831 | 2832 | 2833 | 2834 | 2835 | 2836 | 2837 | 2838 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If farts actually were a distinctive green colored gas...
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 2,573 46 04/08/26 03:18 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Mephisto and Kevin. License_to_Chill 1,012 10 02/25/06 10:22 PM
by License_to_Chill
* z
( 1 2 3 all )
Almond Flour 2,207 52 04/02/15 02:31 AM
by Shiithead
* Kevin Cosgroves Last Phone Call
( 1 2 3 4 all )
xanderofpella 5,483 70 03/04/12 04:08 AM
by xanderofpella
* A guy named Kevin and his "friend". DungeonMaster 1,062 17 04/26/11 07:58 PM
by guywiththegun
* How much do you care about holding in farts in public?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Cannabischarlie 2,082 98 04/01/26 06:19 PM
by KevinDontWave
* The Time I Farted on Taylor Swift Bassfreak 3,842 19 03/10/13 01:59 PM
by JesusIsLord
* Farting vigilante DivineIntensity 448 4 10/27/12 08:46 PM
by Patlal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
471,496 topic views. 5 members, 325 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.059 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 16 queries.