Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: rudebuoy] * 2
    #24093012 -

This thread is an example of why farts don't die they just multiply

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24098453 -

Disgusting. Totally wore the wrong pants


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #24100904 -

Splat!


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 2
    #24101027 -

You guys seriously got me cracking the fuck up :lol:

Well when massaging someone's back, your ass is like literally right next to their head.

And I totally by accident let one rip when ass was at said position!

They didn't say anything, it wasn't really loud but I know that shit had to be obvious no pun intended hahaha.

And I mean if I'm further down, massaging their feet and I have to fart I mean....I have to fart lol. Sometimes there's just no holding that shit in. :rofl:

And I mean as far as work/grocery store/anywhere else idgaf. It's natural, it is what it is and if you think I'm nasty for not trying to hold it in just to not offend you then fuck you. :stoned:


--------------------
:aum:"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them.":aum:

:peace::heart::bigblunt:

DO NOT BE SHEEPLE GOD DAMN IT!!!!!
CHANGE UP THE SYSTEM----><----CAUSE THAT'S YOU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: PickleJam] * 2
    #24101456 -

When we were kids me and my bro would fart in cups then give em to people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Mush 4 Brains] * 1
    #24101826 -

I used to cup my hands and fart inside them so i could smell what was cookin back there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24102081 -

The only time I'd postpone a good colon honk is if I suspect there is any chance of liquified shart potential. I've had more than enough days at the office trying to protect my kakhis from leering eyes and judgemental nostrils while sporting a dark moist silver dollar sized badge of dishonor. 

Everyone poops, just some people prefer the toilet while others can't be bothered with things like buttons and zippers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Dr_Silly_Simon] * 1
    #24102401 -

Don't take a gamble on a fart, and lose!
Are you a gamblin' man?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24102884 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
I used to cup my hands and fart inside them so i could smell what was cookin back there.



I usually just duck my head down towards the smell, pretty sure it's good for you. Though I have let out farts I don't even like, well I still do a little. Sort of like a mother of a serial killer rapist, she still loves little Chester the molester deep down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Mush 4 Brains] * 1
    #24133798 -

i had this fart one time that was so nasty it was crazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: OakTree]
    #24134277 -

Zero. I care zero about holding it in while in public. Just make sure it's silent.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: searching] * 1
    #24135022 -

SBD's.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #29524186 -

tyrannicalrex said:
SBD's.:grin:



I was at Dollar Tree one time and cut an SBD, the kind where you know you gotta shit soon but need to pass the fart but it's gonna stink like absolute fuck.

and it did. People behind me got gassed HARD :argh:


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 2
    #29524302 -

I totally forgot about this thread! :lol:

I had an interesting experience last year. I go to this smal EDM venue, about the size of a two-story condo. Kinda small. One outing last year, there was a pretty crowded show, nearly sold-out and this bigger fella near me, at the back-center, where I usually dance, ripped one right on the dance floor. It was pretty obvious it was him cause he had this concerned look on his face and left shortly afterwords. It stank pretty bad too. :nonono:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #29524555 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
I used to cup my hands and fart inside them so i could smell what was cookin back there.



Fucking hell this made me cackle. Some of the stuff I read on the Shroomery is so left-of-field. I love it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: nuds] * 2
    #29524669 -

Recently I was staying in a hotel for a couple night for a work obligation..

I was at the hotel bar and had a couple drinks and an appetizer.
I literally had to fart the entire time I was there but I was having a conversation with the 2 pretty attractive woman next to me at the bar.

Not that I was even trying to hook up with either of them and wouldn’t anyway as I’m happily married, but still it was really fun talking to them.

So eventually o just said “well that’s it for me, I have to get up early and wished them a good night and walked to the elevator.

I press the button the elevator opens immediately and is empty, so I start releasing this incredible amount of built up high temp gas as I’m walking into the elevator and it kept going all the way until the doors started to shut again to the point where I was actually giggling to my self because it was so epic.

The doors closed for maybe 1 second before there popped back open again and guess who just caught the elevator in time.

That’s right.. the same women I had been talking to.

Well it was immediately obvious they smelled the raunchy disgusting result of what I had just produced.

We went all the way to the 5th floor in complete silence before I got off.

It was quite embarrassing at the time but as soon as I was able to escape I could not stop laughing about it and called my wife to tell her about it.

Edited by Pluviophile (03/23/26 01:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Pluviophile] * 2
    #29524686 -

I thought I was too old to laugh at fart stories, but that's two absolute pearlers from one page of this thread :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: nuds]
    #29534148 -

nuds said:
I thought I was too old to laugh at fart stories, but that's two absolute pearlers from one page of this thread :rofl:



I have some great fart stories


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you care about holding in farts in public? [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 1
    #29534159 -

I nearly sharted myself earlier and I tell ya what I will not be chasing that rush


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is farting funny?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Edge 6,393 60 06/23/08 06:57 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* How do you sniff your farts? sakura 1,506 10 04/10/04 09:51 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* Public restrooms, Gas stations, and Supermarkets Morphrying 2,749 8 10/25/02 08:22 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Hold Me Tighter, Carmelita! PapaverS 1,988 7 11/10/02 03:43 PM
by Papaver
* the longer you hold it in...
( 1 2 all )
twigz 3,126 27 09/22/04 11:11 PM
by wandrnshaman
* I wonder what the future holds? PapaverS 1,246 11 07/30/04 03:55 AM
by phLux

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,082 topic views. 3 members, 310 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.