Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29680979 -

Big bean propagandist


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: arlo.arlo] * 1
    #29680987 -

:rabble:

COFFEE...WEED...COFFEE...WEED..

EDIT: This post is 100% satire

Edited by langten69 (09/29/26 02:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 5
    #29681028 -



reminds me of this hoodie I saw at goodwill.

no lie spotted.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29681031 -

Quit drinking mostly but the caffeine nicotine weed combo has a hold of me. We go through a half ounce a week just taking maaaaad mooks (lil bit of weed, layer of tobacco, weed cap- for the uninitiated) and I find myself sluggish without caffeine, even on my adderall :lol: itโ€™s becoming a problem


--------------------
๐•ด๐–‹ ๐•ด ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‹๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–š๐–•๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 3
    #29681044 -

Yea quitting Caffeine is a bitch. Although curiously, when I go for a nice hike in the morning or otherwise have an active day with things to do, I don't even crave it. I wish a smoother stimulant was legal (like Ephedrine), but oh well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Adas]
    #29681055 -

In the us u can grow ephedrine plants I believe just not process it๐Ÿ˜…


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29681091 -

Ngl, I love me a weapons grade energy drink from time to time. I like to pretend it's battery acid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29681173 -

Found a good spot to buy borosilicate glass online where I'm at for petris ๐Ÿ˜Ž gonna order 40 n order more later


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29681187 -

fontinalis666 said:
Ngl, I love me a weapons grade energy drink from time to time. I like to pretend it's battery acid.



Sugar free redbull is my favorite form of (commercial) battery acid

Nowadays I make my own kombucha and kefir for my battery acid needs

Edited by langten69 (09/29/26 08:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 3
    #29681193 -

I like monster assault energy drink but haven't seen it in a bit. Pretty sure it's like 200mg Caffeine. Maybe discontinued. :rolleyes:

I get at least 500mg a day anyways with coffee and diet Cokes.

Cultivation confession:

  It was really hard for me to break and shake my bag. I liked watching the mycelium spread and I didn't want to hurt it.

Looking forward to it rebounding and spreading again.

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681210 -

I've been going hard on the summer edition redbull, full sugar of course. It's sudachi&lime flavored and I realized the other day it's very reminiscent of mountain dew and it honestly made me like it a little less lol.

Langten, you should pull a scoby chunk off in a separate container and start feeding it coffee, shit's soo good ๐ŸคŒ


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29681289 -

I had a 3 or 4 (sugarfree) redbull / day habit for a long time. Winter edition fucks hard, that sweet sweet unicorn piss. Hot take is that yellow is garrrrrbage.

Back to just diet coke. Much more manageable. I miss it but ya boi does not do well with moderation so it's just gotta be a memory for me :sad:

Still gotta get around to kicking the vape habit i picked up at burning man. So annoying. It's not even good, after the first week it's just smoking to stay level, so annoying.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 3
    #29681299 -

the long the long way


sammich for y'all :lol:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mackload] * 2
    #29681314 -

I can't stand energy drinks. Absolutely hate them The Taste and the feeling. I probably only ever had three in my entire lifetime. And that was just to give them a chance. I don't drink coffee either..
Just reading this energy drink conversation is making me shaky and nauseous

I do puff on a vape but I'm giving that up as well. And in the past when I have decided I don't want to do it anymore luckily it's not too much of that issue for me. And I've never been a cigarette smoker Those things Are just gross and make me really nauseous.

I used to like a cigarette every once in awhile when I was rolling or tripping. But it's probably been 8 or 9 years since I had one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29681323 -

yeah with both energy drinks and nicotine it's funny/sad. the first time i smelled redbull i thought it smelled like cat piss, and the first time i hit a geek bar all I tasted was awful perfume. But as soon as your brain figures out the chemicals feel good, it just rewrites those things into the nectar of the gods. fucking brains.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29681326 -

Never been a smoker really I used to smoke occasionally with friends or when drunk or o. Xans. Never drank k energy drinks either taste was nasty and made me anxious. I stopped drinking coffee. Now I'm on methadone tapering off. I'm at 60mg. Still think of using a lot and I still do coke occasionally sometimes some benzos but if I'm being honest I dont care to stop doing g those bc I dont have a problem with them or any negative behavior from it or spend money on it or anything like that. I can't take it or leave it. Marijuana is a different story I been smoking since 12 years old and only ever stopped while in jail. I do have a problem with Marijuana however I'm not stopping lmao. I can't do that to myself and everyone around me hahahahaha. I'm not myself when I'm not smoking lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 2
    #29681329 -

Was a fairly heavy smoker in my early 20's(pack every day and a half) and on a particularly hard mushroom trip I made the mistake of smoking a few cigs back to back and go soooo incredibly nauseous I quit right then and there with zero effort. Had a moment with them last summer and bought a handful of packs but eventually just got sick of them again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666]
    #29681352 -

:sneakypeek:
I confess there's a sweet cherry tree that I found growing near someone's foundation and I'm gonna wait another month for it to go to sleep and then I'm gonna take the whole thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29681357 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
:sneakypeek:
I confess there's a sweet cherry tree that I found growing near someone's foundation and I'm gonna wait another month for it to go to sleep and then I'm gonna take the whole thing.



how big are we talkin here.

Either way I'm here for this grand theft sapling scheme



--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29681366 -

It's so close to the foundation that it was not planted intentionally. Donated by some bird sitting on the edge of the building.

It is about 6 feet tall. It is not a bad looking tree honestly and it's never gonna do well under this building. I already actually saved a pine tree from the same property before same exact scenario.

I've been wanting a cherry tree forever so I'm really looking forward to it. I almost grabbed it last week but I wanna wait until it's fully asleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question about outdoor cultivation WhoWhatWhen 2,021 11 04/16/03 12:36 AM
by oO_wombat_Oo
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,966 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 771 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8718 8719 )
saralove 5,225,174 174,362 10/03/26 04:52 AM
by callmehippie
* (YOUR) TRUE CONFESSIONS - of an amateur mycologist: Semi Random Expressions of Gratitude for Awesome Confessions :}
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1170 1171 )
PsiloPsychIn 586,562 23,414 10/02/26 05:04 PM
by JW123
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,116 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
dumbfounded1600 224,490 181 01/17/22 08:33 AM
by TheStallionMang
* Hillbilly Strain??
( 1 2 3 all )
unknown28 20,345 46 05/27/06 10:34 PM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,968 topic views. 13 members, 119 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.