Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | | Last >
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #29676315 -

Someone definitely has some well calloused palms I tell ya whut.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29676316 -

Toe_Jam said:
You gonna enforce a Skyline ban Kevin?

Get your boy.



I sure am. No Skyline for at least 6 hours before getting into the tub and don't even think about bringing Skyline in the tub. That's not the kind of 5-way that belongs in these sacred waters.

Headies said:
Kevin already has a class action pending against him for grabbing wieners in the hot tub.

:flexin:



ALLEGEDLY


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29676317 -

Headies said:
No food, mister!



I agree no food in the hot tub.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29676322 -

:obamafrown:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: The Blind Ass] * 2
    #29676324 -

The Blind Ass said:
so this means...
kevin is a master hjb'er.  :strokebeard3:

:manofapproval:



I'll turn ya out lickety split
:stonedjerk::splooge:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29676325 -

Hey guys I brought some chil- oh fuck



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29676327 -

Oh no


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29676335 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29676338 -

On the bright side I brought tortilla chips.

Throw some sour cream in this motherfucker and let's get to work.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29676340 -

I like salsa better.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29676356 -

Salsa on chili?!?
:awkwardconfusion:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29676359 -

I can feel the heartburn from here.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29676387 -



My weed levels are low, lasers almost depleted. No, I don’t want a hot dog from the tub.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: it's basically the only rule [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29676389 -

More tub coneys for me
:dab:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and weep [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29676402 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and weep [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29676411 -

:goat:


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and weep [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29676413 -

Everyone was eating chili cheese dogs at the orgy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and weep [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #29676414 -

I've never had Skyline chili but I hear it's made entirely different than most chili


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and weep [Re: Cannabischarlie] * 1
    #29676419 -

Definitely is.

Closer to like a meat sauce. It includes chocolate. Based originally on a Greek type chili/sauce.

Lunch today.




--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and weep [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29676424 -

I legit started thinking that Skyline was the name of a lube prohibited for use in jacuzzis.

Didn’t want to look naive by asking about it.
:erictheangel:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | 2771 | 2772 | 2773 | 2774 | 2775 | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery pics Volume 3
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ripple 16,338 108 03/22/05 12:23 AM
by Learyfan
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,645 21 06/05/03 06:34 AM
by Cherk
* Official Shroomery Shape-Up Program!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Delyrium 9,737 70 05/04/04 10:36 PM
by utopianglory
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,403 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,174 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* Mistrust and jealousy....the biggest relationship killers
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 6,848 23 08/17/04 07:53 PM
by chinadoll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,154 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.036 seconds on 16 queries.