Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | | Last >
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29668422 -

I just don't feel at home in this world anymore. Is thispiss the way?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: space daddy]
    #29668426 -

IDK, but you should change your tagline to "pissing through", might help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29668471 -

Can you piss in a cup while doing 70 on the highway without spillage?

:whatyougonnado::youjelly:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29668472 -

Windows up or down?


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29668474 -

Those with truly synchronous conscious will find it matters little.

Be one with the piss.

:dontspillme:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29668476 -

In my experience anyone that says it doesn't matter if the windows are down when they piss in a cup at highway speeds is usually covered in their own piss.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29668481 -

Windows down, peeing through the passenger side while hanging your ass and shitting out the driver’s. The cup is stationary on the roadside, placed near a designated highway marker. You’re steering the car as you attempt it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: KevinDontWave] * 2
    #29668483 -

Right. One with the piss. :piss:

Those truly zen will have not a drop on them though.

Swim through a river of piss and come out clean on the other side.

Never tried with the windows down cause it seemed stupid.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29668485 -

:lolsy:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: KevinDontWave] * 3
    #29668523 -

There's this little bridge I like to pee off of while I'm on a run. Seeing the pee fall down a greater distance makes a man more of a man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Toe_Jam] * 3
    #29668527 -

Toe_Jam said:
Can you piss in a cup while doing 70 on the highway without spillage?

:whatyougonnado::youjelly:



That's easy. Can you do it going 30 down a rocky road?

Can you do it going 30 down a rocky road... on weed?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #29668529 -

We are all piss manifest in different forms


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29668535 -

I'm ready to rock n roll...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29668548 -

PatrickKn said:
Toe_Jam said:
Can you piss in a cup while doing 70 on the highway without spillage?

:whatyougonnado::youjelly:



That's easy. Can you do it going 30 down a rocky road?

Can you do it going 30 down a rocky road... on weed?





:mraverage:

IDGAF how zen a ninja is for that one.

Piss gonna be all over the place.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29668552 -

I bought a little quarter oz of weed and a couple of brews. I’m gonna get all fucked up tonight. Maybe take a drive, pissing and shitting out the window as I cruise along with the radio turned up full blast.

The Grassroots said:
Sha la la la la la live for today
Sha la la la la la live for today
And don't worry 'bout tomorrow, hey
Sha la la la la la live for today (live for today)



Edited by Headies (09/14/26 05:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Headies]
    #29668569 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29668638 -

feature=share


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: gopher]
    #29668642 -

Oh shit. Score! I thought it was a one-hitter for weed or something. I wonder what kind of pills they were? Molly?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: Headies]
    #29668652 -

Yeah I was thinking they were ecstasy, although they look different from the pressies I remember as a teen


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rest In Piss [Re: gopher]
    #29668765 -

Kevin’s sissy protege put me on ignore.

I’m back up to 8, boys!

Time to hit this weed.



(I can’t find any lighters. Wtf)

Edited by Headies (09/14/26 09:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2750 | 2751 | 2752 | 2753 | 2754 | 2755 | 2756 | 2757 | 2758 | 2759 | 2760 | 2761 | 2762 | 2763 | 2764 | 2765 | 2766 | 2767 | 2768 | 2769 | 2770 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* David Bowie appreciation thread browndustin 966 3 03/17/04 04:12 PM
by oneducktwoducks
* I have a box full of police flares. Ellis Dee 1,744 13 11/11/02 10:03 PM
by spud
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,173 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Suicide Kids... PDU 892 3 08/07/03 12:08 AM
by PDU
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Mistrust and jealousy....the biggest relationship killers
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 6,848 23 08/17/04 07:53 PM
by chinadoll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,788 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.068 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 16 queries.