Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedaveball0420
journeyman
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2582248 - 04/20/04 10:54 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

one time, a few years ago, i was so high and was with 2 of my friends. anyway, we were at the mall food court eating some chik-fil-a, when all of a sudden my one friend just stands up from the table, and swips his arm across the topof the table to throw everything off of it and screams "Im sick of this shit!!!!" Well, me and my other friend just got really freaked out and were like "dude, what the fuck did we do?" and he was just like "nothing, i just always wanted to throw the food off of a table." Well, after that, all 3 of us just started like rolling on the floor laughing with everybody in the whole place staring at us.. it was good times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: filthysock]
    #2583751 - 04/20/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
Quote:

soulflyer said:
WHen i get really high and thers only distant noises, my brain always makes a beat or something to do with music out of it..its pretty sweet but only when im extremely baked.and then theres the occasional twitch when im listening to music and an unexpected noise comes on...haha so many

Same with me, only it happens when I walk, when I walk and hear my footsteps I always make a beat out of it in my head, and then start beat boxing to it after a while, really fun... but it questions my sanity sometimes :tongue:  No matter what the dose though.

when i walk to and im really baked my footsteps sound cool too, and I always have the same main beat at first but then i make a little jam in my mind.  When i'm walking or something i like to just make up music in my head, it can be interesting and helps kill time.

this one time at my friends house, we smoked a fat spliff that held an 8th of nuggets...and we smoked that, and then i packed atleast 5-6 bowls of my nuggets.  We were ripped out of our minds, i came over for a total of like 45 minutes just so we could smoke and then i would have to leave before his parents came home cause he was grounded or something.  And so i was walking home (which was like a 10-15 minute walk) and i just remember looking up at the trees the whole time, they looked really crazy i was constantly thinking "wow" and stuff like that thinking they were so cool.  The walk seemed like 2 minutes tops.  I got home and layed on my bed for a little bit and i fell asleep/passed out, one of those, i don't remember at all.  And i remember my step mom she was shaking me, and i was very slowly coming out of my sleep and she was saying "PAT!" really loud while shaking me.  I finally woke up and came to my senses (i was still really high though) and she was like "are you gonna eat dinner?"  I don't remember if i did or not but she was like "i tried waking you up a half hour ago but you wouldn't wake up, you were sleeping so hard"  i just laughed and was like "wow, this is messed up".  Cause i came home and my parents weren't home and i was knocked out on my bed pretty much, and REAKING of pot so bad. 

This thread rocks! :headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang:

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2583830 - 04/20/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hmmmlets see now
i know i got more stories some place.....:p

well i got a good one froma few nights ago
my freind has major add , its hard for him to concintrate on anything, and hes a real funny guy,he dosnt smoke that often but he smoked a bowl with me and he was sooo stoned he said this:
"hey...uh...man...ummmmm...uhh...its like....uhhh....um...u know.....uh........ummmm...its just like..uh..um.uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............ehhh....ummm..u know its like....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.uhhhhhhhhhh u know..............................uh.........gay people" :lol:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2583923 - 04/20/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have a few friends that when they get high they will start talking and either trail off or just stop mid sentence...it's funny sometimes, but can be annoying sometimes.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #2584098 - 04/20/04 06:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Me and a friend got high and decided to play horse. I thought that it would be a quick game because I'm usually a good shot. We ended up playing for about an hour and I only had him to hor and he had me to ho. I must have gone on streaks of missing 30 shots in a row. These were freethrow line distance shots. :tongue:

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2584145 - 04/20/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The i *WAS so high thread, no no no  :nonono: :nonono: The i AM so high thread....  :yesnod:

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Edited by FatVsAsia (04/20/04 06:48 PM)

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2584160 - 04/20/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this thread is great, it makes me remember the first time I got high. The first time I smoked weed it was out of a 20 oz soda bottle foil bowl bong.. nothing.. the second time was a blunt... nothing, so I was about to give up on weed... then the 3rd time I was riding around with a friend and BAM I was high after 2 bowl hits. , boy what a great time..

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #2584164 - 04/20/04 06:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i love playing basketball when im baked...i'm a pretty good skateboarder but suck at like 98% tricks when stoned...and im pretty good at basketball for not being on a team, i was always told by teachers i should be and shit but anyways. I love getting high and playing basketball, i've got a good shot. My older brother, one of his friends used to be on our high schools b-ball team which is a really good high school team and i can put up a good competition against him, only won againt him once out of like three games. I don't wanna brag, but I ROCK! haha, just kidding, but sports are fun, i just don't like playing them all organized and on real teams and shit.

One time i was at my friends house in a differnt city and we smoked half a blunt with some of his friends and a few bowls and we were quite high. And we decided to skate a stair set that was close to where we were smoking. It was only 5 stairs, but they were long. But to get enough speed to getdown the stairs you would have to ollie up a curb and then the stairs were a little bit after that. But i could ollie them and 180 without falling onto the ground, i didn't mess up to bad that day, if i didn't land it i would either land on my feet or just fall and roll. But my friend he completely sucks when hes high. And he kept trying the stairs but wasn't getting htem, but one try when he ollied up the curb he wasn't concentrating on that so much and messed up REAL bad ollieing up the curb and busted his shit so bad. He cut his arm up pretty bad and it was really funny.

A few years ago after some friends and i smoked a number of bowls we bumped into this other kid who was our "friend" we didn't really like him, he was just a dumbass. But i found out that he stole my cigerettes the day before and i was just fed up with him and decided to kick his ass. He was on his bike so i walked up to him and was like what the fuck?! and pushed him off his bike and he fell into a fence and his back hit the pole pretty hard and he stood up. Unfortunately i was wearing my backpack cause i forgot to take it off. And he came up to me and he swung and missed. I punched him in the face, and then he finally got a swing close to my head and i ducked and turned away kind of but he grabbed my back pack and that turned me around. So know he was in control of which way i was facing and he was trying to throw me to the ground but was unsuccesful at that. He finally let go and i turned around and before i could see it come i got a fist in the middle of my face and it knocked my glasses off (sucks having glasses sometimes) and we continued the fight. BUt what was hilarious was that every "punch" he had on me, turned out to be slaps. When his fish would approach me it would open up it would turn into a weak little pussy slap. Another thing that was funny was that this was on a really busy road in the middle of the afternoon and some lady pulled over and started screaming at us and the dude i was fighting with ran away. So now i could look for my glasses which were somewhere in some grass. ANd the lady was like "are you okay" and i was kind of chuckling and said "yeah" and she left and i found my glasses. So we all continued our walk home and then i noticed that his ONE good punch he had on me gave me a bloody nose, and it was bleeding pretty badly, it was all over my shirt and hands. Later on he told my girlfriend that he broke my glasses (i dont care about that cause thats a reasonalbe though since they fell off) and that he knocked a tooth out, which was just a stupid lie to tell my girlfriend. And he tried to tell everyone that he whooped my ass, which he was far from cause he is such a pussy boy.
When i saw my girlfriend she was like "oh my god, i heard you got your ass kicked" andi was like what are you talking about and she asked to see my mouth and it was fine, and my glasses were fine. and so she just laughed and told me what the guy told her. He also has been wanting to date her for years and used to kind of stalk her. It was just an overall funny experience.

--------------------

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

#2584172 - 04/20/04 06:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I play basketball when i am high so much, then go swimming in this pool near by.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2584211 - 04/20/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

out of my years of smoking pot...i have never swam high...i want to so bad, cause i imagine it would just be really fun, but never have and my grandparets have a pool so i have no excuse! gosh, im gonna this summer. bring some friends over and smoke some pot before we get there or maybe we could hit it all stealth by the pool...it would be interesting to blow out a hit under water and see smoke come out of the water!

in highschool my friend had came to school on dxm that day. and the principle was talking to him about how he hadn't been swimming in gym, so she made him swim all alone when there wasn't a gym class going on. and he just said he was so messed up that it was almost impossible to swim and that he felt like he was drowning. he said he looked really retarded while swimming because he just wasn't "with it". I wish i could have seen it.

Another time when he was at school on dex, we were in math, and our teacher was a big pot head and a dead head and we always talked about grateful dead, phish, music, smoking pot, how other things should be illegal and pot shouldn't he was an awesome teacher. He would also let us play music on his stereo but kids would always bring rap and stuff but he knew we always had phish and GD with us so he would let them play rap for five minutes and let us play our music for really long. But my friend was tripping really hard in class and the teacher was teaching the class and my friend shouts out "HOLY SHIT! THERE IS A FISH IN THE CLOCK!" My teacher just started laughing his ass off cause he knew he was trippin on something.

Also in the class when we got back from spring break he asked us how our spring break was. I stood up and was like "i did mushrooms for my first time!" and he was like "awesome pat! when im done with the lesson i wanna hear about it!" he was interested to see how i liked it and what happened and if i saw anything cool.

The teacher also had a picture of his bedroom from when he was a teenager and there was a big bong by his bed. That was great. He was talking about how he was at a party that was in the woods and it lasted three days. I asked him what happened at the party and he was like "you will have to be 18 to hear that one." but i was like "ahh man, come one, who am i gonna tell?" so he was like how about this "it involves a lot of people, in the woods, and LSD" i just started laughing and he commented "that was some of the most fun i've ever had and he had such a huge smile"

Well guys, sorry for my long posts, i hope you enjoyed them even though they are probably pretty boring and most of them are more of a matter of being there. But i can only hope.

--------------------

OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Wysefool]
    #2584427 - 04/20/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackZombie
Then he starts hitting trees with sticks and getting hit with branches and shit telling me he's fighting the trees.

Fighting the trees, that is fucking hilarious! :lol:

...I wish I was there...

This thread is Fantabulous!!

ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #2584464 - 04/20/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i fight trees in my dreams.... or do i?

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2584578 - 04/20/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this guy that i used to be friends with was huge into lord of the rings and stuff like that. and me, him, and another friend were smoking in the woods and he picked up a stick and was like this stick is ________(name of sword there) and was saying how its the best, master sword...and then he picked up another stick and gave it to my friend and was like this is ______(Name of sword there). I didn't feel like partaking in this event but they ran around fighting and stuff. I thought it was kinda ridiculous but whatever. The woods are fun to be in though...especially whilst under the influence.

--------------------

Offlinebigbadwolf
Wild Man Willy

#2584588 - 04/20/04 08:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

A month ago or so some friends and I were really high and about to go get some food. I stood up, walked about 10 feet and then heard a noise up the stairs which was probably the cat. For some reason I felt that it was really bad and I got really scared. Then my vision dimmed and I couldn't see anything for maybe 10 seconds. It felt like way longer and I thought about a bunch of stuff in that short time (I was sure that I was going blind and that I would never see again and how I would be able to live) It was scary and my friends laughing at me the whole time made me panic more.

--------------------

OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
    #2584599 - 04/20/04 08:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh man, Lord of the Rings kicks so much ass. I wanna watch it while shrooming, that has got to be sick.

Also I saw these long-stemmed pipes online just like the ones from the movies. If I didn't spend so much money on reefer I might have been able to afford it.

ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

#2584646 - 04/20/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I hate watching movie while on shrooms...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #2584677 - 04/20/04 09:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i love watchin them wen im comin up or comin down :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2584760 - 04/20/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i'm not into that stuff, but i must say the movies are good. i was going into the movie like ahh this is gonna suck and i thought it was pretty cool.

--------------------

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #2584794 - 04/20/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hahaha This brings up a really funny memory. I am laughing as I write this.

One night after smoking we decided to go to a Tim Hortons to get some mighty fine chili. Well, we got there, and we're waiting in the line and my friend exclaims, after seeing the very appealing advertisement on the wall, "ohhh man, I'm gonna get the triple smooth mochachino!" I thought it to be a very wise decision, but I still felt like some piping-hot chili in a bread bowl. Did I mention we were very very high high?

Anyways, it's my friend's turn to order his drink, and I guess he forgot what he wanted. So in a stoned stupor, he looks over at the advertisement on the wall and says : "can I have a totally cool, totally refreshing, $1.69 for a limited time only, triple smooth mochachino?"

yea, needless to say, we all immediately burst out laughing, including the cashier.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: manna_man]
    #2584810 - 04/20/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i just laughed out loud when i read that....great story!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale