Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
The i was so high thread
    #2579848 - 04/19/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this is a thread for posting alll of our little funny storys from wen we wer igh,or trippin,or watever :laugh:
il give u guys a fresh one from 2 nights ago

I was soooo high that i took a big hit of my pipe and was trying to hold it
but it burnt too bad so i decided to take a swig of soda
but i forgot to exhail the smoke first :smile:
i ended up spewing smokey soda all over my yard
i almost threw up :laugh:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2579876 - 04/19/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol
This girl i was smoking with dropped her handburger on the floor and stared at it for like 2 min. She then picked it up and starting eating it.

Another friend was laughing so hard he fell backwards and broke off a corner of my friend's mirror.It wasn't bad, but he took off a good chunk of it.

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Requiem]
    #2579907 - 04/19/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this one time i was sooo high that i was walkin down a long stare case
and i couldent feel my legs , but they kept moving anyway
so i started mumbeling incherently to myself as i walked down the stairs witch lead strait into a play ground
and half my brain was like "omg u cant feel your legs! this is awsome"
and the other half of my brain was like "stop moving your goddamn mouth fuck head! moms and little kids are staring at you!"
:lol:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2579953 - 04/19/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have a few good stories but i, of course, can't think of them right now...

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2579990 - 04/19/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was so high when I went to hit a bong I somehow forgot to breath in and breathed out  :nut:. Water and pot went everywhere!

Meh, guess you had to be there.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: woleb]
    #2580078 - 04/19/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was so high when I came home from work the other day, I took a shower with my glasses on  :nut:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: iloveraving]
    #2580104 - 04/19/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol :lol:
there r some good ones in her
keep em comin!
im thinkin of more as we speak :smile:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: woleb]
    #2580108 - 04/19/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this isn't a story about me being high, it was about this really stupid wanna be raver super fat fuck (not hatin' on fat people) that was annoying as all hell.

WE were about to smoke some nuggets out of my friends bong and the wanna be raver dude started talking to us and followed us and we didn't really care we had plenty of weed so we were like whatever. And when it comes to him he's like "how do you hit this?" he knows how to smoke cigerettes and i've seen him puff on a pipe before, so if you have smoked before and shit isn't it common sense that you suck/inhale. So we told him to, but in the middle of his hit he volcanoed the bowl and sent weed and bong water all over. We were just really annoyed with him by this point. So we pretended that my friends dad called home and that he only wanted me and our other friend at his house so we told him he had to leave before he got home. And the kid believed us which is funny because my friend was talking into his hand, he didn't even have a phone. So he left and we smoked a few more bowls and lived happily ever after.

I just remembered this...this is from when i was a freshman or sophmore in high school.

I was at home and my brother came home with his friend and asked if i wanted to live with them and i wasn't doing anything so i did. They got drunk but i didn't, we left to meet my brothers friend working at a restaurant to smoke with him. So we met up with the guy, and he took a quick break and we smoked a few bowls and i was just high like normal. But we came home right after that and it was like 3 a.m. and my mom was waiting for me cause she heard us leave. And it was all going good, she was believing that i wasn't high and stuff, but then out of no where, i started to hallucinate kind of and the cabinets and stuff in the kitchen were changing colors (it was really dark in the kitchen, only one dim light was on, which may have helped induce this). But then my vision was gone, and apparently my eyes rolled back into my head and i was tryhing to stand there and still convince her i wasn't high but my cover was completely blown. She asked me to walk to her so she could see my eyes and i walked into the fridge and i think i said "i might have to puke" and so i go into the bathroom and crouch by the toilet and then my vision came back and i was completely fine and i wasn't that high anymore. She was all upset with me but then we all went to bed.

I have NO clue as to why that happened because nothing like that has ever happened to me before or after that. It was just totally fucked up and scary, i couldn't see for a few minutes (which really seemed like 20) and i was kinda freaking out. It was just completely insane.

--------------------

OfflineAtreau
wait....what?

#2580110 - 04/19/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

One time, my friend and I got really really high sort of late at night and drove to the taco bell to get muchy food. 

We got our food and sat down to eat.  I was facing the huuuuge window (like, floor to ceiling) that was on one side of the restaurant that faced so that you could see the rest of town and the highway that goes through it.  The music that was playing was really strange...it was some sort of techno-heavy metal shit.  Weird stuff to be playing in a taco bell.

But anyway, I was so high that I was eating my nachos mechanically, not even thinking about it, and just staring out the window at all the streaming lights below us.  I mean, I was really staring.  The music was really really loud to me, and I only noticed that my friend had been trying to talk to me when she hit my arm. 

That was when I came up with the theory that I was inside a huge invisible bubble, and only the nachos, the music, and myself were allowed in.  That's why I couldn't hear my friend, because she wasn't inside the bubble.

She thought it was hilarious and to this day I still hear about it.

Another time, my two other friends and I went up to a back road to smoke up last winter.  The road was gravel usually, but was covered in about six inches of snow when we got there.  I drove down it a little ways anyway, because I was afraid that if we parked too close to the main road, we'd be spotted. 

So we settled ourselves in and started smoking, playing some good music and just having a good time.  Then, the time came for us to leave, because on the my friends had a curfew at midnight. (It was around eleven) 

I started the car up and started to back out of the lane.  I got about two feet and got stuck.  I moved forward and tried to back up again, but only got as far as I did the first time. 

We were freaking out!  We were stoned as shit, our car was stuck, and one of us had to get home by midnight!  We took the floormats out of the car and dug under the tires until we could wedge them under to get some traction and, by doing this every few feet or so, got the car about halfway out.  Then, we got it impossibly stuck.  So much that trying to back out in gear with two of us pushing the front of the car wouldn't budge it. 

We were getting really scared and called some friends, three brothers, who lived about twenty minutes away from where we were.  They agreed to come help us and were there soon after. 

They got us out in five minutes.  It had taken us about thirty to get where we were before. 

But I learned a few good lessons that night: NEVER drive down a lane covered in snow unless you have four wheel drive.  And to never slam the excellerator down while trying to get out of snow, because it just digs you deeper. 

Man, that was one hell of a night!

-Atreau :rolleyes:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2580111 - 04/19/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i got soo many stories about so many thinngs.... i'd be here all day tellin them. once i dove off a bridge to catch my hacky sack from a watery despair. me and my buddy climbed on the roof of a church when we were completely tweaked on some lsd.. and we sat and watched the stars.... and saw a few ufos......

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Infrared]
    #2580135 - 04/19/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol
hacky sac

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: iloveraving]
    #2580157 - 04/19/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iloveraving said:
I was so high when I came home from work the other day, I took a shower with my glasses on  :nut:

i do that to sometimes, but i dont even need to be high to do it sometimes, i just don't really notice them sometimes.

once i smoked a bowl or 2 in my bathroom waiting for thewater to heat up and i was stepping into the shower and noticed my boxers were still on.  They only got a little wet, but an awkward moment none the less.

--------------------

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2580356 - 04/19/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol, when i was 16 i was at a friends house and we were walking in and out of the house from the porch to inside being typical stoners. Well i was so high i was trying to walk in the house without realizing the screen was on the door, and it didn't register that there was resistance when was was walking against the screen so i just kept going until me and the screen were both on the ground. hysterical  :lol:

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Jenny]
    #2580386 - 04/19/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well one time me and my freinds went to c the matrix reloded in theaters
we each had a brownie with like 1.5 to 2 grams in it
and i decided to take like 2 grams of shrooms with it
boy what ia night
the theater was filled with rowdy kids so no one thought nothing of me yelling at the screen
then we had to get a ride home with my freinds parents
i was in the back seat lisinin to jefferson airplain and playing with a glowing bubbaling green ball of light
and laghing my ass of
wen we got to my freinds house and every one got out i was still in the back playing with the ball
and i couldent hear nuthin cus i had head phines on
my freinds dad had to yell to tell me to get outta the car

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2580628 - 04/19/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
half my brain was like "omg u cant feel your legs! this is awsome"
and the other half of my brain was like "stop moving your goddamn mouth fuck head! moms and little kids are staring at you!"

lol, weed does the same thing to me.  It separates your feedback to/from the brain into all these different 'personalities.'  Basically, instead of my  voice  in my head, I hear my  voices .  "Wow ice cream would be good right now."  "NO can't go there too high, it'll be obvoius" "who cares lets go throw some glasses on jeez" "this song is so good!" "i want to go home and play guitar" "no, get ice cream" and on and on.  you get the picture :nut:  Its a great feeling, cause you get to really examine your thought processes in action, and laugh at parts of your own psyche  :sun:

--------------------

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
    #2580737 - 04/19/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oh man I love these kind of stories!

this one time, I got really baked with my friend, and then told him to go to the pantry to get some salsa so we could munch
he came back like five minutes later with salsa and soy sauce
he told me that he had forgotten what he was supposed to bring, so he decided to grab the soy sauce too, just in case I asked him to get it later
hahaha

this one time I was at a party, really baked, and I zoned out
and it was really cool because everybody's voices and all the noises morphed together to make this awesome beat
it was super

fuck I know I have funnier stories then this
just can't remember any of em! haha

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #2580890 - 04/19/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

One of the first times I ever did mushrooms I went camping with my best friend. I had already eaten about 2g a week or so earlier so this time I was taking a bit over an 1/8th, my friend had saved most of his bag and proclaimed he would eat the whole thing - nearly a 1/2 ounce for his second experience. We started a fire to keep warm and ended up putting it out and staying in the tent. We basically ended up sitting in the tent turning the flashlight on and off looking through the things we brought to try and do something and speaking what I presume was total gibberish. We decide to go for a walk and it takes like 20 minutes to find our shoes and put them on and get out. And we walked down the path to realize we didn't know where we were going and head back to the tent. I mentioned something about All Along the Watchtower and my friend started going through his wallet, I told him not to rip up his money or anything and so of course he ripped a 20 in half and lost another. Around the time I grabbed his oxypad container, opened it and threw all the pads out at once he decided he needed to get out of the tent. Then he starts hitting trees with sticks and getting hit with branches and shit telling me he's fighting the trees. So I go back in the tent after a few minutes and he starts shaking it. I'm like you're gonna collapse the tent! And so the tent collapsed. Then he sat with his arms around his knees rocking like a madman mumbling shit about All Around the Watchtower. I think he got pissed because I shined the flashlight at him and he grabbed it and tossed it away. It was dark so I couldn't find the damn thing for about an hour! In that time he had wandered away fighting trees and when I found him again he was in a part of the forest with blackberries all over the ground in his socks! I kept trying to move him but he kept mumbling shit about having to find his centre, playing with his zipper saying zipper zipper and asking if I'm who I am. I ended up walking around my town looking for the time to find out when he would be sober and I couldn't find anybody to tell me so I went back. When I returned my friend was lying naked on the ground drooling and I had to help him pull his pants up. There was a plant in from of him and he kept catching it in his mouth and letting it go over and over. He eventually sobered up enough for me to get him out of the blackberries and out of the forest into the park where he kept asking me if he was dead and if I was an angel. It was one damn crazy night!

--------------------
]

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Wysefool]
    #2580935 - 04/20/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahahahha

man sounds like your friend was really  :crazy2: :eek: :nut: :whoa:

--------------------
In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#2580955 - 04/20/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

wen i did shrooms 4 the frst time in like 9 mounth (witch was about 3 mounths ago)
i was taking a piss into a lagoon and i saw amanita musciaras growing outa my piss
it was so vivid and cool :laugh:
i was so amazed i came extremly close to faling into the laggon while pissing :lol:

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2580989 - 04/20/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

there was this one time I was over at a friends house and we were chilling in the garage and had smoked way too much weed. I remember going 'unconscious' but still very aware of my surroundings, and instead of using my normal senses of sight and touch I was in a feel and react , astrally projected world... I came out of this trance to " hey, take the bowl man!" it had seemed like an eternity yet it was only 1 minute. That was way far out and has not happened since.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2581008 - 04/20/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like a nice crazy trip!

this one friend (nick) i used to hang out with he would get really high after a couple of bowls. And we smoked a lot, he was really baked. And we were in a different friends garage smoking. There were benches all around in a circle and nick was sitting on the floor next to a bench. My friends fairly new pipe was on the bench and nick decided that he wants to sit on the bench, so he just slid the pipe of the bench and it shattered on the concrete. There were four of us total, and me and another kid were like "dude what the hell?! what were you thinking?!" he just replied sorry. My friend whose pipe broke he was really high too and just didn't really care. It took him like 15 seconds to say something andhe was like "ahhh...whatever man." and then like 20 minutes later out of no where he was like "SHIT! I just realized my pipe broke! I knew it did before but i didn't really acknowledge it." It was pretty funny.

This story was kinda scary at the time. Me and my friend zack and chris were out of school early. And this old buddy of mine james was driving and stopped to talk and we told him we would smoke him up if he gave us a ride to his house. So he gave us a ride and we picked up another kid. The kid we picked up had like a half ounce of nuggets and either the same kid or my other friend had like a quarter of schwag. The kid who gave us a ride thought the schwag was some dank. And was like "oh my god, this stuff looks so good, these nuggets are dank!" and we started laughing and told him that was the schwag. So we showed him the nuggets and he was flipping out about how it looked so good. So we smoked 2 bowls of nuggets and 2 bowls of schwag out of this phatty hammer. So we are driving back up to school when the rest of the people are getting out. And this is when we found out he didn't have his license. He was a shitty driver while sober....now that he was REALLY high he was HORRIBLE!
He was backing out of the driveway and drove into the neighbors yard and was inches from backing into a telephone post. He straightens out and gets out of the driveway. He puts it in gear and peels out so hard on accident. Then we go one block and he stops at the sign and peels out again around the turn, and very sketchy i may add. He couldn't use a "lighter" force on the accelerator, i guess he was too high to be in full control of that. Anyways he decides to take the busiest and most cop patrolled street to drive down. He was swerving all over the lane, couldn't keep it straight. And going quite well over the speed limit. There were no stop signs on this road for a while, but when we were approaching one i just hinted to him that he should slow down because there is a stop sign. He said "I know man, i live around here i know where the signs are!" within 2 seconds of him saying that he sped right through the stop sign i was like "DUDE, WHAT THE HELL?!?" cause there is a crossing guard and people ready to cross. And he slams on the brakes halfway through the intersection. And school was 1 block away. So chris was like "dude just let me fucking drive the rest of the way to school, you can't drive for shit." But James insisted on getting to school but once he got through the intersection we had enough and hopped out and he peeled out again and sped home. I was scared shitless while he was driving. I was in the mindset of "we are going to get in an accident"

It was just a scary experience, he was such a crappy driver. I feel lucky that we weren't in an accident.

--------------------

OfflineImmortalAngel
ImmortalAngel
Loc: Australia
    #2581017 - 04/20/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

my friends and i were at my brothers house on LSD, we were no strangers to it and we allways have a blast, but this one time my friend and i were playfighting and i tackled him then got up and went to investigate a tree that was waving around...my friend chased after me to jump me but ran straight into a low branch and fell flat on his back, this happened just as i turned around to see it. i was pissing myself and my brother and friend ran over to break us up, they thought i had decked him..

the same friend on a different night LSD wanted to climb a telephone pole like an islander would climb a coconut tree, he got about half way up before we started throwing stones at him, he let go and slid down the pole and put a gash in his thigh...and landed on his ass

--------------------
He will devour the freshest crop...drop.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: ImmortalAngel]
    #2581028 - 04/20/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

halfway up a telephone pole...that would be pretty painful.

--------------------

OfflineImmortalAngel
ImmortalAngel
Loc: Australia
    #2581064 - 04/20/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I dont think he felt it untill the morning, he is the biggest clutz i have ever known.. he went to clean his ear with a screwdriver in the car as we went over a pot hole, we were going to a friends party but ended up spending 4 hours in the hospital tripping, there were four of us playing with all the equipment in the curtained off section of the emergancy ward, he didnt really feel anything or hear anything and he spent most of his trip laughing at my cousin playing with a stephoscope

--------------------
He will devour the freshest crop...drop.

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

#2581072 - 04/20/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

me and a bunch of friends were boxing these kid's bathroom
we had a bunch of different pieces going around, one of them being my pipe, and another being a bong that I made out of an alien water bottle, among others

so my friends if just about to hit my pipe, like it is on his lips
and he sees the alien bong, and suddenly he fucking screams and the pipe just flies out of his hand and hits the floor and breaks

I was too baked to be mad, and I thought it was fucking hilarious

it was good stuff

--------------------
In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#2581075 - 04/20/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oh shit.

LOL man I'm friends with this couple and they have this hookah called 'the hose monster'. it's made from a water cooler resoviour and hoses and has a huge bowl. ANyway one night they invited me to smoke out of it. they're tweakin so it takes an insane amount of pot for them to feel high. so I'm met at the door with a fat joint that's passed around while they break up an entire quarter sack at once. I think we also smoke a couple bowls I provide. anyway, when it's all set up we start smoking. we probably smoked that whole quarter in an hour or two. anyway I was so fucking high. I was sitting on their couch and i felt like it was sucking me in... anyway, sometime in the course of smoking the chick started cooking one of those frozen mrs smith apple crumb pies... so the pie is done and cooled down a bit right when we're done with the hookah. so she cuts me a slice of warm pie and gives me a scoop of vanilla ice cream... and I start eating it... well while I'm eating it the little crumbs feel like little explosions of taste in my mouth and I laughed so fucking hard about it... like it took me an hour just to eat half a slice of pie. each bite was a sensory overload.

and one time i was home alone hittin a pipe and I started taking hits and not getting ANYthing, like not even that nasty 'cashed' taste... and my lighter kept going out everyimte i tried to get a hit... then i realized... i was exhaling instead of inhaling.

hhmmm... one time I was wearing one of those ridiculousy priced 'worn' abercrombie hats... you know the kind with the frayed bill... as I was lighting the pipe and the bill caught fire.

one time my ex-roomie was lightin a blunt while driving down the road.... and she had just gotten her nails done... so she lights it and puffs it then passes it to me and I'm like 'dude, why is your lighter still on?' and she's like 'FUCK!' then blew out her FLAMING THUMBNAIL

we laughed so fucking hard.

eh that's all i can think of right now

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

#2581098 - 04/20/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I remembered another one

I had just smoked to bowls with my sister's boyfriend out of a bong
and I was sitting on their bed
and suddenly, out of no where, my legs feel SO HEAVY
for an instant, it felt like they were getting sucked into the floor or something

it was thoroughly awesome

--------------------
In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2581107 - 04/20/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha great stories!

"and my lighter kept going out everyimte i tried to get a hit... then i realized... i was exhaling instead of inhaling."

Thats great.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #2581131 - 04/20/04 12:43 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i skipped school one day with my friends zack and mel and i had a phatty quarter of nuggets and we smoked like 4 bowls. We were on these old shut down stairs that are fenced in this area so it was totally chill. And there were trees all over, i remember looking up and the branches looked so trippy and made crazy designs, they were spooky looking but it was awesome.

this is another story about nick. We were in a dark room and he was stoned and trying to light a cigerette. He's can't get it lit for so long. He finally noticed he had it the wrong was and he had smoked like half the filter.

--------------------

Offlinesoulflyer
Exploringmusichead!

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
    #2581379 - 04/20/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

once we were using my friends homemade waterbong and i was so high that i started sucking from the bowl instead cause i was used to it being on the top, good thing it was ashed or it wouldve been an embarassing burn :crazy:

WHen i get really high and thers only distant noises, my brain always makes a beat or something to do with music out of it..its pretty sweet but only when im extremely baked.and then theres the occasional twitch when im listening to music and an unexpected noise comes on...haha so many

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2581451 - 04/20/04 03:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was on a metro in Paris, really stoned and listening to (what else) the Dead. I noticed people looking at my strangely, but didn't take any heed to it... until I noticed that I had been singing Terrapin Station outloud. Very loud. And a bit out of key. Whoops! :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Krishna]
    #2581501 - 04/20/04 04:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i was so high i was making myself a coffee. when i finished i stuck the kettle in the fridge and the milk in the microwave and i threw away the spoon! by the time i threw away the spoon i figured out i did something wrong.

me and a friend were gettin so high in this park near my house around 10pm. we were just walking around and we decided to stop somewhere for a session. i spotted a nice patch of dirt to sit at so we walked over to it and sat down. just as we got our pipes out we fuckin jumped up because ants were crawling all over us biting the fuck out of me. it was a fucking huge ants nest. we spent the next 5mins searching the ant nest to find our pipes but we didnt see em.

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2581505 - 04/20/04 04:42 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The first time that I did shrooms (about 3.5 grams) I passed out while I was coming up, and then woke up 1-2 hours later.  Well when I did wake up, I was tripping balls and was scared shitless since I couldn't remember what had happened before I fell asleep.  I was scared enough that I emptied out my trash can on the floor, took it into my closet, turned the lights out & proceeded to piss in my trash can, in the dark for no particular reason.  Later when I came down, I was mad because I had to clean up the trash & empty the trash can full of piss.

About a year before that, I took acid for the first time.  My friend and I stayed up all night tripping balls.  In the morning, after I had found a flower which we determined was "divine", I put it in some water & headed upstairs.  My dad asked me if I had told my mom "Happy Mother's Day" yet.  To which I replied, "Strange little creature." while pointing to the flower, and walked up the stairs while my dad was staring at me like I was insane. :lol:

Man, it's really hard to remember all of the funny/stupid shit that my friends and I have done while fucked up!

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Arrakis]
    #2581540 - 04/20/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was Getting high outside of a house party.

IT was a bubbler called Bump in da night. iT looked like a regular bong only really small. so the 7 bowl was finished and i was chill holden it. I dint know i was doing it but the bong somehow bent over my itself and the water poured out.

EDIT: i just noticed the poor grammer and spelling.
Sorry im warming up for 420.

Edited by Kingkole (04/20/04 06:03 AM)

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #2581701 - 04/20/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this is more just ridiculous than funny, but i was laughing pretty hard after we got the whole thing done and over..

my friend had just picked me up to smoke, and then he got a call from this kid blair. blair's car had broken down and he needed us to take him to go get a gas can from his house, so we agreed. we smoked our weed and then went to go get this kid's gas can. when he comes back into the car with the gascan, he excitedly proclaims "we don't have to go to the gas station! this one's full of gas!" and then proceeds to spill a little gas on the seat and wipe it up with his hands (plural - both hands). it took me about 30 seconds to turn around and flip out because blair had a damn lit cigarette in his hand and had just spilled gas all over the seat and wiped it up with his hand! me and my friend just start flipping out and telling him to throw the cigarette out but he wouldn't do it! i was so scared for my life. luckily he put it out and moved the gas can away from himself.

on that same day, blair got mad at us for not taking the "scenic back route" to his house. we took a smaller highway, and my friend asked him if he didn't like the industrial revolution. he just replied "no WAY, i like women with big titties!"

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2581702 - 04/20/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

>I remember going 'unconscious'
-How can you remember going unconcious?

>but still very aware of my surroundings, and instead of using my normal senses of sight and touch I was in a feel and react , astrally projected world...
-Dude, you were smoking marijuana. If marijuana gave you powers like that we'd all be growing pot from long distances using telekenisis instead of buying it for $4000 a pound.

>I came out of this trance to " hey, take the bowl man!" it had seemed like an eternity yet it was only 1 minute.
-Time dialation is an effect of marijuana.

>That was way far out and has not happened since.
-Thats because you've been smoking swag ever since, and that skit was AK-47. Plus, that bottle of Purple Haze probably helped.

Ok, so there was this one time I was over at this guys house and we were chilling in the garage smoking some fine AK-47. The bowl was being passed clockwise through contless rounds. Now, I hadn't smoked in a year and a half so this primo stuff was really kicking me in the head. This was the best sativa that I had ever had; hallucinations of all types of things! Well, my freind was offered a bottle of Purple Haze, he wasn't much of a drinker at the time, and ended up puking his guts out. All in all it was a pretty nice experience.

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2581826 - 04/20/04 09:07 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was tripping with this girl and she was like take a big ole hit off the pipe for me, so i did but i couldnt feel the smoke enter my lungs and kept hitting the pipe for like 3 mins solid till the tar building up on my lips started buring me and then i was too late exiled and the whole room was filed with smoke and i was way fuckered. Was such a big hit i just sat there go9ing damn didnt think my lungs could hold that much smoke and the girl i was tripping with was like holly shit!

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Offlinespends04
tour rat
    #2581872 - 04/20/04 09:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The worst "I was so high" is always when I light the wrong side of a cigarette right after taking some rips, but one time I got so high in my dorm room before I went to sleep I was about to take a gravity bong hit with the door open - very bad news indeed  :shake:

OfflineAtreau
wait....what?

#2581881 - 04/20/04 09:27 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I remember another time when I got very very high at a friend's apartment during this past summer.  I went out onto his little porch to smoke a cigarette, and I ended up listening to all of the air conditioners that were working.
Since it was a huge apartment complex, and had houses across the way with more air units, it was a huge roar to me, the noise they were making. 
But after a minute or so, I started feeling a groove in the rhythm of the air conditioner units.
It ended up being Queen's "We Will Rock You".  I could hear everything, down to the bass and the vocal track, really really clearly. 
To this day, I'm still not sure if my brain was playing with the sounds of the air conditioners or if someone was blaring Queen somewhere across the way.
It was super cool at the time, though.  I felt like I was in a trance.

Happy 4.20 USA!  :stash: :spliff: :bong: :thumbup:
-Atreau :rolleyes:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: soulflyer]
    #2581889 - 04/20/04 09:30 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

soulflyer said:
WHen i get really high and thers only distant noises, my brain always makes a beat or something to do with music out of it..its pretty sweet but only when im extremely baked.and then theres the occasional twitch when im listening to music and an unexpected noise comes on...haha so many

Same with me, only it happens when I walk, when I walk and hear my footsteps I always make a beat out of it in my head, and then start beat boxing to it after a while, really fun... but it questions my sanity sometimes :tongue:  No matter what the dose though.

Lets see, I was so high stories... ummm... Yeah, this one time when I lived in Israel (good times), me and my european friends were walking around getting high in the ritchest part of town by the beach at night asking american highschoolers (they're everywhere in ritch parts of Israel and always smokers) for weed, we didnt find any but we bought some drinks at a kiosk.  The clerk at the kiosk was smoking a joint, RIGHT THERE, up front!  Right up front at the desk he was smoking a joint... thats israel for you.  Anyway, so me and my friends were psyched (this was at the start of our smoking carreer) and asked if we could puff on that a little, he was like, "sure... its some fine hash".  At that time I had never smoked hash before so I was psyched about that alone, we puffed like I dunno 5 puffs each and then decided it was time to get back home (middle upper class of town), when we got a cab it started hitting for real, we were nicely stoned in the ride, just that I was CRACKING UP!!!  I was laughing hysterically, like you havent seen cracking such as this before.  My friends were cracking up and afraid we would agrevate the cab driver trying "ssshhhh" me between the laughs.  When we got home I fell out of the cab, rolled on the floor laughing, the cab driver was obviously pissed that his cab was in the middle of the road waiting for me to finish laughing so I could pay, that just made me laugh even more.  My friends had to get the money from my pockets to pay while I was laughing on the sidewalk... it was just really funny.  You had to be there.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinedaveball0420
journeyman
    #2582248 - 04/20/04 10:54 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

one time, a few years ago, i was so high and was with 2 of my friends. anyway, we were at the mall food court eating some chik-fil-a, when all of a sudden my one friend just stands up from the table, and swips his arm across the topof the table to throw everything off of it and screams "Im sick of this shit!!!!" Well, me and my other friend just got really freaked out and were like "dude, what the fuck did we do?" and he was just like "nothing, i just always wanted to throw the food off of a table." Well, after that, all 3 of us just started like rolling on the floor laughing with everybody in the whole place staring at us.. it was good times

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: filthysock]
    #2583751 - 04/20/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
Quote:

soulflyer said:

Same with me, only it happens when I walk, when I walk and hear my footsteps I always make a beat out of it in my head, and then start beat boxing to it after a while, really fun... but it questions my sanity sometimes :tongue:  No matter what the dose though.

when i walk to and im really baked my footsteps sound cool too, and I always have the same main beat at first but then i make a little jam in my mind.  When i'm walking or something i like to just make up music in my head, it can be interesting and helps kill time.

this one time at my friends house, we smoked a fat spliff that held an 8th of nuggets...and we smoked that, and then i packed atleast 5-6 bowls of my nuggets.  We were ripped out of our minds, i came over for a total of like 45 minutes just so we could smoke and then i would have to leave before his parents came home cause he was grounded or something.  And so i was walking home (which was like a 10-15 minute walk) and i just remember looking up at the trees the whole time, they looked really crazy i was constantly thinking "wow" and stuff like that thinking they were so cool.  The walk seemed like 2 minutes tops.  I got home and layed on my bed for a little bit and i fell asleep/passed out, one of those, i don't remember at all.  And i remember my step mom she was shaking me, and i was very slowly coming out of my sleep and she was saying "PAT!" really loud while shaking me.  I finally woke up and came to my senses (i was still really high though) and she was like "are you gonna eat dinner?"  I don't remember if i did or not but she was like "i tried waking you up a half hour ago but you wouldn't wake up, you were sleeping so hard"  i just laughed and was like "wow, this is messed up".  Cause i came home and my parents weren't home and i was knocked out on my bed pretty much, and REAKING of pot so bad. 

This thread rocks! :headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang:

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#2583830 - 04/20/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hmmmlets see now
i know i got more stories some place.....:p

well i got a good one froma few nights ago
my freind has major add , its hard for him to concintrate on anything, and hes a real funny guy,he dosnt smoke that often but he smoked a bowl with me and he was sooo stoned he said this:
"hey...uh...man...ummmmm...uhh...its like....uhhh....um...u know.....uh........ummmm...its just like..uh..um.uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............ehhh....ummm..u know its like....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.uhhhhhhhhhh u know..............................uh.........gay people" :lol:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2583923 - 04/20/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have a few friends that when they get high they will start talking and either trail off or just stop mid sentence...it's funny sometimes, but can be annoying sometimes.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #2584098 - 04/20/04 06:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Me and a friend got high and decided to play horse. I thought that it would be a quick game because I'm usually a good shot. We ended up playing for about an hour and I only had him to hor and he had me to ho. I must have gone on streaks of missing 30 shots in a row. These were freethrow line distance shots. :tongue:

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2584145 - 04/20/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The i *WAS so high thread, no no no  :nonono: :nonono: The i AM so high thread....  :yesnod:

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Edited by FatVsAsia (04/20/04 06:48 PM)

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2584160 - 04/20/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this thread is great, it makes me remember the first time I got high. The first time I smoked weed it was out of a 20 oz soda bottle foil bowl bong.. nothing.. the second time was a blunt... nothing, so I was about to give up on weed... then the 3rd time I was riding around with a friend and BAM I was high after 2 bowl hits. , boy what a great time..

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #2584164 - 04/20/04 06:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i love playing basketball when im baked...i'm a pretty good skateboarder but suck at like 98% tricks when stoned...and im pretty good at basketball for not being on a team, i was always told by teachers i should be and shit but anyways. I love getting high and playing basketball, i've got a good shot. My older brother, one of his friends used to be on our high schools b-ball team which is a really good high school team and i can put up a good competition against him, only won againt him once out of like three games. I don't wanna brag, but I ROCK! haha, just kidding, but sports are fun, i just don't like playing them all organized and on real teams and shit.

One time i was at my friends house in a differnt city and we smoked half a blunt with some of his friends and a few bowls and we were quite high. And we decided to skate a stair set that was close to where we were smoking. It was only 5 stairs, but they were long. But to get enough speed to getdown the stairs you would have to ollie up a curb and then the stairs were a little bit after that. But i could ollie them and 180 without falling onto the ground, i didn't mess up to bad that day, if i didn't land it i would either land on my feet or just fall and roll. But my friend he completely sucks when hes high. And he kept trying the stairs but wasn't getting htem, but one try when he ollied up the curb he wasn't concentrating on that so much and messed up REAL bad ollieing up the curb and busted his shit so bad. He cut his arm up pretty bad and it was really funny.

A few years ago after some friends and i smoked a number of bowls we bumped into this other kid who was our "friend" we didn't really like him, he was just a dumbass. But i found out that he stole my cigerettes the day before and i was just fed up with him and decided to kick his ass. He was on his bike so i walked up to him and was like what the fuck?! and pushed him off his bike and he fell into a fence and his back hit the pole pretty hard and he stood up. Unfortunately i was wearing my backpack cause i forgot to take it off. And he came up to me and he swung and missed. I punched him in the face, and then he finally got a swing close to my head and i ducked and turned away kind of but he grabbed my back pack and that turned me around. So know he was in control of which way i was facing and he was trying to throw me to the ground but was unsuccesful at that. He finally let go and i turned around and before i could see it come i got a fist in the middle of my face and it knocked my glasses off (sucks having glasses sometimes) and we continued the fight. BUt what was hilarious was that every "punch" he had on me, turned out to be slaps. When his fish would approach me it would open up it would turn into a weak little pussy slap. Another thing that was funny was that this was on a really busy road in the middle of the afternoon and some lady pulled over and started screaming at us and the dude i was fighting with ran away. So now i could look for my glasses which were somewhere in some grass. ANd the lady was like "are you okay" and i was kind of chuckling and said "yeah" and she left and i found my glasses. So we all continued our walk home and then i noticed that his ONE good punch he had on me gave me a bloody nose, and it was bleeding pretty badly, it was all over my shirt and hands. Later on he told my girlfriend that he broke my glasses (i dont care about that cause thats a reasonalbe though since they fell off) and that he knocked a tooth out, which was just a stupid lie to tell my girlfriend. And he tried to tell everyone that he whooped my ass, which he was far from cause he is such a pussy boy.
When i saw my girlfriend she was like "oh my god, i heard you got your ass kicked" andi was like what are you talking about and she asked to see my mouth and it was fine, and my glasses were fine. and so she just laughed and told me what the guy told her. He also has been wanting to date her for years and used to kind of stalk her. It was just an overall funny experience.

--------------------

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

#2584172 - 04/20/04 06:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I play basketball when i am high so much, then go swimming in this pool near by.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2584211 - 04/20/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

out of my years of smoking pot...i have never swam high...i want to so bad, cause i imagine it would just be really fun, but never have and my grandparets have a pool so i have no excuse! gosh, im gonna this summer. bring some friends over and smoke some pot before we get there or maybe we could hit it all stealth by the pool...it would be interesting to blow out a hit under water and see smoke come out of the water!

in highschool my friend had came to school on dxm that day. and the principle was talking to him about how he hadn't been swimming in gym, so she made him swim all alone when there wasn't a gym class going on. and he just said he was so messed up that it was almost impossible to swim and that he felt like he was drowning. he said he looked really retarded while swimming because he just wasn't "with it". I wish i could have seen it.

Another time when he was at school on dex, we were in math, and our teacher was a big pot head and a dead head and we always talked about grateful dead, phish, music, smoking pot, how other things should be illegal and pot shouldn't he was an awesome teacher. He would also let us play music on his stereo but kids would always bring rap and stuff but he knew we always had phish and GD with us so he would let them play rap for five minutes and let us play our music for really long. But my friend was tripping really hard in class and the teacher was teaching the class and my friend shouts out "HOLY SHIT! THERE IS A FISH IN THE CLOCK!" My teacher just started laughing his ass off cause he knew he was trippin on something.

Also in the class when we got back from spring break he asked us how our spring break was. I stood up and was like "i did mushrooms for my first time!" and he was like "awesome pat! when im done with the lesson i wanna hear about it!" he was interested to see how i liked it and what happened and if i saw anything cool.

The teacher also had a picture of his bedroom from when he was a teenager and there was a big bong by his bed. That was great. He was talking about how he was at a party that was in the woods and it lasted three days. I asked him what happened at the party and he was like "you will have to be 18 to hear that one." but i was like "ahh man, come one, who am i gonna tell?" so he was like how about this "it involves a lot of people, in the woods, and LSD" i just started laughing and he commented "that was some of the most fun i've ever had and he had such a huge smile"

Well guys, sorry for my long posts, i hope you enjoyed them even though they are probably pretty boring and most of them are more of a matter of being there. But i can only hope.

--------------------

OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
    #2584427 - 04/20/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Originally posted by BlackZombie
Then he starts hitting trees with sticks and getting hit with branches and shit telling me he's fighting the trees.

Fighting the trees, that is fucking hilarious! :lol:

...I wish I was there...

This thread is Fantabulous!!

ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #2584464 - 04/20/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i fight trees in my dreams.... or do i?

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2584578 - 04/20/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this guy that i used to be friends with was huge into lord of the rings and stuff like that. and me, him, and another friend were smoking in the woods and he picked up a stick and was like this stick is ________(name of sword there) and was saying how its the best, master sword...and then he picked up another stick and gave it to my friend and was like this is ______(Name of sword there). I didn't feel like partaking in this event but they ran around fighting and stuff. I thought it was kinda ridiculous but whatever. The woods are fun to be in though...especially whilst under the influence.

--------------------

Offlinebigbadwolf
Wild Man Willy

#2584588 - 04/20/04 08:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

A month ago or so some friends and I were really high and about to go get some food. I stood up, walked about 10 feet and then heard a noise up the stairs which was probably the cat. For some reason I felt that it was really bad and I got really scared. Then my vision dimmed and I couldn't see anything for maybe 10 seconds. It felt like way longer and I thought about a bunch of stuff in that short time (I was sure that I was going blind and that I would never see again and how I would be able to live) It was scary and my friends laughing at me the whole time made me panic more.

--------------------

OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
    #2584599 - 04/20/04 08:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh man, Lord of the Rings kicks so much ass. I wanna watch it while shrooming, that has got to be sick.

Also I saw these long-stemmed pipes online just like the ones from the movies. If I didn't spend so much money on reefer I might have been able to afford it.

ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

#2584646 - 04/20/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I hate watching movie while on shrooms...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#2584677 - 04/20/04 09:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i love watchin them wen im comin up or comin down :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2584760 - 04/20/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i'm not into that stuff, but i must say the movies are good. i was going into the movie like ahh this is gonna suck and i thought it was pretty cool.

--------------------

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #2584794 - 04/20/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hahaha This brings up a really funny memory. I am laughing as I write this.

One night after smoking we decided to go to a Tim Hortons to get some mighty fine chili. Well, we got there, and we're waiting in the line and my friend exclaims, after seeing the very appealing advertisement on the wall, "ohhh man, I'm gonna get the triple smooth mochachino!" I thought it to be a very wise decision, but I still felt like some piping-hot chili in a bread bowl. Did I mention we were very very high high?

Anyways, it's my friend's turn to order his drink, and I guess he forgot what he wanted. So in a stoned stupor, he looks over at the advertisement on the wall and says : "can I have a totally cool, totally refreshing, $1.69 for a limited time only, triple smooth mochachino?"

yea, needless to say, we all immediately burst out laughing, including the cashier.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: manna_man]
    #2584810 - 04/20/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i just laughed out loud when i read that....great story!!!

--------------------

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

#2584850 - 04/20/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yah their not that bad while coming up...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#2584862 - 04/20/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol
great :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #2584987 - 04/20/04 10:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

...blow out a hit under water and see smoke come out of the water!

Uhm......Pass.
Unless you like the idea of exhaling in a pool underwater while you're high.

That tim hortons story was great...  :lol:
Lotsa funny stuff here.  :thumbup:

Lets see......too many to list, too many forgoten.....I'm sure i forgot the funniest adventures...

One time me and a buddy smoked up inside a park bathroom.  We hear the door open, so i jam the burning pipe into my pocket and hold it there, quickly exhaling. Anyway, we're stoned to shit, and in walks what else, but a security guard.  Well, he looks at us, we're just standing there in front of the sinks like a couple of dumbasses, and he asks us "Are you guys smoking anything in here?" (or somethign similar), and so i reply with a sarcastic "uuh......no." Because, of course, i want to make him look like a fool for even asking such an accusing question.  This wouldve been great, had my words not come out as "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh...................noo...."  like a retarded monkey.  (talk about backfire)
Anyway, he kicks us out, and life goes on.  We cracked up outside.

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2585007 - 04/20/04 10:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

one time while i was on dxm, it was my first time, i was skateboarding home just as the effects were coming onto me kinda hard...i rode off of a curb into the road and it felt like a 10 foot drop. And i stopped skateboarding, and really loudly i was just like "Awesome!" I knew it was just a curb, but it FELT like a 10 foot drop. I was flipping out about it thnking it was insane. Later that night i was hanging out with my friends again, who i took the dxm with, we took a little more dxm, and went to see a movie. While walking down the very long hallway to the theatre, we see a man standing still and we start debating if it is a cop or not. He was like 100+ feet away when we first started talking about it. But as we were coming closer i kept my mouth shut so he didn't here me pondering if he was a cop or not. But my two friends are debating it and right before we walk by him my friend is liek "Dude! It is a cop!" The cop didn't do anything, but i was really sketched out. And then right when the movie started an usher w/ his flashlight on was walking around and came right by us and kept passing us, we were kinda freaking out.
After the movie we were walking home (my house,which was closest, was a little over a mile) and when i was 2 blocks from home we bump into my friends dad so he picks us up and gives us a ride...right when we turn the corner a cop pulls us over. All 3 of us in the back seat are kinda scared and i had dxm on me, so i was really nervous cause i was really fucked up. THe cop said he pulled us over cause he saw us three hope in the car and so hee checked the plates and said they were expired. He was asking the dad to get out of the car and the dad was saying "my plates are not expired, will you please go back and double check" so the cop is sitting in his car on his computer thingy and i'm gettin nervous. Then the cop walks back to the dad and says "sorry, i didn't type your license plate in right at first" and he let us go. I was so relived.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: RuNE]
    #2585015 - 04/20/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RuNE said:
Quote:

...blow out a hit under water and see smoke come out of the water!

Uhm......Pass.
Unless you like the idea of exhaling in a pool underwater while you're high.

haven't you ever blown bubbles while under water? how would it be any different, its just that smoke would be coming out.

atleast you didn't get in trouble for smoking...thats a funny story though.

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#2585048 - 04/20/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

dude i had to ride in my freinds dads car while on dex too :laugh:
it was soooo weird cus usualy on dex time seems slower
the car ride was like 10 min lonbg and it literaly felt like 20 seconds
all i remember was opening the door to get in and closing it to get out
i litterly remember it as:open ...close then i walded in the house
weird stuff :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
    #2585084 - 04/20/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, of course i have, but not while high man. If i want to see that, i'll just watch someone hit a bong. I'm paranoid enough about swallowing food into my lungs when i eat, so exhaling underwater to watch smoke would be a really bad idea in my books. But to each his own.

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

#2585114 - 04/20/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

that Tim Horton story is fucking hilarious
I was laughing out loud

"THERE'S A FISH IN THE CLOCK!" had me cracking up too

keep em coming

--------------------
In the desert
And ate of it.
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2585120 - 04/20/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha, thats great.  it can be some crazy stuff.  i used to take dex before school, not enough where i would be completely fucked up but i would be at a high 1st platue sometimes a good 2nd platue (i dont know how to spell that).  Classes would seem long for me. 

1 time i was came in the room and i pretty much danced my way to my desk.  This was before all the people in my grade started smoking pot/doing drugs and they thought i was retarded...a lot of people used to not like me cause i was a big pot head and did drugs and stuff but a year later EVERYONE thought smoking pot and stuff was awesome.  They were all retards.  But anyways i looked like a fool.  I got a lot of e-mails sent to my dad from that one particular english teacher 3rd hour(thats when dex would hit me good when i would do it before school).  She was a bitch, and her emails were like "today your son was under the influence of drugs other than pot...blah blha blah"  For 1 semster i had her 3rd hour for english and the 4th hour for speech so i had her 2 hours in a row, which sucked a lot...i got busted once by her for trying to skip 4th hour...i showed up for english and then left and then i bumped into her in the hall.  It was relaly funny but im too lazy to type the story, you guys probably wouldn't find it that funny. 

We had to video tape our speeches we gave though and for most of mine i was usually ripped and some of them you can just tell i'm really high...for one of them im wearing a tie die shirt with my long hair and i just looked like a pot head and it was the most ridiculous speech ever...get this...it was about how "shoelaces are a neccesity to life" i wrote it late at night the night before right after i smoked a few bowls.  And i smoked a few before class.  I was standing on one leg showing how i laced my shoe and i was wobbling all over.  It's so funny too watch, we were supposed to show our parents but i never did.  But i brought in example shoe laces showing how they come in different lengthes, colors, and styles. 
All of my speeches were hilarious though, it was like i may as well have been doing stand up cause the class was laughing quite often...sometimes with me...but sometimes at me :grin:It was fun. 

another speech i gave was supposed to be on someone who inspired me and i forgot to mention his name throughout the whole speech..when i was done my teacher was like "that was a good speech, but who was it about?"  i felt like a dumbass having that on tape. 

one time in my first hour class when i was a junior i was baked listening to music...everyone was working quietly and i just remembered that i forgot to do something the day before or something and really loud i was like "SHIT!" I practically screamed it.  The class just bust out laughing and my teacher was cracking up.  It was pretty funny.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2585131 - 04/20/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

RuNe i'm not trying to argue you or anything, i'm just curious as to why you are comfortable exhaling while under water, but not when you have smoke in your lungs/mouth...what difference would it make. And i don't mean to offend you by how you feel about something, i'm not trying to be an ass.

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
    #2585362 - 04/20/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Heh, dont worry man, its discussion.

Its not really the smoke that bugs me, its the fact that you're HIGH when you do it. Read some of the stories in this very thread. Think back to some of the things you did while stoned. Pot might make you laugh, and make you feel good, but it also makes you forget. Sometimes, it gets to the point where you dont just forget consious things, you forget physical things....i.e. the dude in this thread who forgot to exhale before taking a bite to eat. The mechanisms of your body might be thrown off.

Try this right now. Exhale.
...what is your first instinct? Inhale. Its almost automatic. Not inhaling is a LOT more difficult than holding your breath. Not inhaling when your lungs are empty takes quite an effort mentaly and physicaly. Maybe not too much right now...but when you are in a pool, underwater, looking up at pretty bubbles, you might just forget about it.......

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2585404 - 04/21/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wise words even though i may disagree i give 5 shroomies to one who stops to reflect upon the small things and take wisdom from them............

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2585422 - 04/21/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"I dont think he felt it untill the morning, he is the biggest clutz i have ever known.. he went to clean his ear with a screwdriver in the car as we went over a pot hole."

Hahahaaha!!!!!!!! Classic!  :lol: :lol:

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #2585760 - 04/21/04 12:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My friend has blown out alot of smoke under water and he said it looked awesome. I would definitely try it. I trust myself underwater since I've been swimming for a long time.

I remember one of the first times I ever smoked, me and 3 friends were doing it out of a can. We didn't have a lighter so we decided to use a really big candle to light it. We didn't realize it at first, but tons of wax was dripping on the weed and making it burst into flames. We were all cracking up because we had to pass the can around as fast as possible, taking huge hits every time, to get the flame out. We passed it around 4 times before the it went out. We were probably smoking nothing but ash and wax by the end, but we were too high to notice. :crazy:

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Edited by hobbitcg (04/21/04 01:01 AM)

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #2585812 - 04/21/04 01:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

mmmm-mmmm.... nothing like the great feeling of wax coating the inside of your lungs.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: manna_man]
    #2585855 - 04/21/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Bieng really high, hearing the song with the corus "don't let go" by jerry garcia band, and thinking they were saying Thunderboat instead.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2586806 - 04/21/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

alright. that is reasonable because with some people that can happen. i would trust myself doing it though. i love swimming, it's so fun to just have fun in pools and stuff. i used to have these things that you would hold on your mouth and you could talk into them and then you could talk to people underwater and actually understand it for quite some distance...

--------------------

InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
    #2586943 - 04/21/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hobbitcg said:
My friend has blown out alot of smoke under water and he said it looked awesome. I would definitely try it. I trust myself underwater since I've been swimming for a long time.

One time afoaf poured a can of beer into a glass, took a huge hit and drank the entire can before exhaling. Some of the smoke came out into the beer and it looked pretty cool. I'll have to try it some time.

This is an awesome thread, I'll have to try to remember some stories.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Comfortably_Numb]
    #2586962 - 04/21/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

cannonballs are awesome (not talking about ones into pools, when you take a hit and drink alcohol and exhale then).

--------------------

OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
    #2587112 - 04/21/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have a ton of these stories, something that happened the other night that I thought was pretty funny at the time, and made me look like a dumbass: Me and my girlfriend were on our way back from my friends house early one morning. We decided to smoke a bowl or two before we got to her house. When I pulled in her drive way I was pretty good and stoned, I stopped my truck, put it in neutral and just as I was about to get out the next song on the cd started playing and I wanted to hear it. So my girlfriend is standing outside of my truck bitching at me to hurry up. As I'm looking at her she is slowly gliding backwards away from my truck, almost as if she was sliding up her driveway. Hard to explain, but I could tell she wasn't walking, and it was dark out so that didn't help. She was looking at me laughing, I'm asking her how the hell are you doing that, and she's just laughing. I thought I was going insane, I step out of my truck, and before I can get both feet on the ground I realize my truck is rolling backwards. I scramble back in and pull the emergency brake which I apparently didn't engage when I parked, duh. My girlfriend was not impressed and thought I was an idiot for asking her how she was gliding up her driveway like she was. I laughed about it with her, only she was laughing at me.. That is a one reason not to take a 3 month hiatus from marijuana, messes you up to much when you get stoned again.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Sick_Of_It_All]
    #2606337 - 04/27/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha "how are you doing that?" thats funny.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2606455 - 04/27/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this thread makes me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Krishna]
    #2609518 - 04/27/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

gosh, tonight i got SO high. Me and my brother vaporized 3 bowls each to ourselves...and then 2 of his friends came by and we smoked a few more bowls, and went to the brewers game...i was stoned as hell, and it was a great game! especially for the brewers!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale