Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2584850 - 04/20/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yah their not that bad while coming up...

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2584862 - 04/20/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol
great :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #2584987 - 04/20/04 10:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

...blow out a hit under water and see smoke come out of the water!

Uhm......Pass.
Unless you like the idea of exhaling in a pool underwater while you're high.

That tim hortons story was great...  :lol:
Lotsa funny stuff here.  :thumbup:

Lets see......too many to list, too many forgoten.....I'm sure i forgot the funniest adventures...

One time me and a buddy smoked up inside a park bathroom.  We hear the door open, so i jam the burning pipe into my pocket and hold it there, quickly exhaling. Anyway, we're stoned to shit, and in walks what else, but a security guard.  Well, he looks at us, we're just standing there in front of the sinks like a couple of dumbasses, and he asks us "Are you guys smoking anything in here?" (or somethign similar), and so i reply with a sarcastic "uuh......no." Because, of course, i want to make him look like a fool for even asking such an accusing question.  This wouldve been great, had my words not come out as "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh...................noo...."  like a retarded monkey.  (talk about backfire)
Anyway, he kicks us out, and life goes on.  We cracked up outside.

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2585007 - 04/20/04 10:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

one time while i was on dxm, it was my first time, i was skateboarding home just as the effects were coming onto me kinda hard...i rode off of a curb into the road and it felt like a 10 foot drop. And i stopped skateboarding, and really loudly i was just like "Awesome!" I knew it was just a curb, but it FELT like a 10 foot drop. I was flipping out about it thnking it was insane. Later that night i was hanging out with my friends again, who i took the dxm with, we took a little more dxm, and went to see a movie. While walking down the very long hallway to the theatre, we see a man standing still and we start debating if it is a cop or not. He was like 100+ feet away when we first started talking about it. But as we were coming closer i kept my mouth shut so he didn't here me pondering if he was a cop or not. But my two friends are debating it and right before we walk by him my friend is liek "Dude! It is a cop!" The cop didn't do anything, but i was really sketched out. And then right when the movie started an usher w/ his flashlight on was walking around and came right by us and kept passing us, we were kinda freaking out.
After the movie we were walking home (my house,which was closest, was a little over a mile) and when i was 2 blocks from home we bump into my friends dad so he picks us up and gives us a ride...right when we turn the corner a cop pulls us over. All 3 of us in the back seat are kinda scared and i had dxm on me, so i was really nervous cause i was really fucked up. THe cop said he pulled us over cause he saw us three hope in the car and so hee checked the plates and said they were expired. He was asking the dad to get out of the car and the dad was saying "my plates are not expired, will you please go back and double check" so the cop is sitting in his car on his computer thingy and i'm gettin nervous. Then the cop walks back to the dad and says "sorry, i didn't type your license plate in right at first" and he let us go. I was so relived.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: RuNE]
    #2585015 - 04/20/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RuNE said:
Quote:

...blow out a hit under water and see smoke come out of the water!

Uhm......Pass.
Unless you like the idea of exhaling in a pool underwater while you're high.

haven't you ever blown bubbles while under water? how would it be any different, its just that smoke would be coming out.

atleast you didn't get in trouble for smoking...thats a funny story though.

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #2585048 - 04/20/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

dude i had to ride in my freinds dads car while on dex too :laugh:
it was soooo weird cus usualy on dex time seems slower
the car ride was like 10 min lonbg and it literaly felt like 20 seconds
all i remember was opening the door to get in and closing it to get out
i litterly remember it as:open ...close then i walded in the house
weird stuff :smile:

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
    #2585084 - 04/20/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, of course i have, but not while high man. If i want to see that, i'll just watch someone hit a bong. I'm paranoid enough about swallowing food into my lungs when i eat, so exhaling underwater to watch smoke would be a really bad idea in my books. But to each his own.

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
    #2585114 - 04/20/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

that Tim Horton story is fucking hilarious
I was laughing out loud

"THERE'S A FISH IN THE CLOCK!" had me cracking up too

keep em coming

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2585120 - 04/20/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha, thats great.  it can be some crazy stuff.  i used to take dex before school, not enough where i would be completely fucked up but i would be at a high 1st platue sometimes a good 2nd platue (i dont know how to spell that).  Classes would seem long for me. 

1 time i was came in the room and i pretty much danced my way to my desk.  This was before all the people in my grade started smoking pot/doing drugs and they thought i was retarded...a lot of people used to not like me cause i was a big pot head and did drugs and stuff but a year later EVERYONE thought smoking pot and stuff was awesome.  They were all retards.  But anyways i looked like a fool.  I got a lot of e-mails sent to my dad from that one particular english teacher 3rd hour(thats when dex would hit me good when i would do it before school).  She was a bitch, and her emails were like "today your son was under the influence of drugs other than pot...blah blha blah"  For 1 semster i had her 3rd hour for english and the 4th hour for speech so i had her 2 hours in a row, which sucked a lot...i got busted once by her for trying to skip 4th hour...i showed up for english and then left and then i bumped into her in the hall.  It was relaly funny but im too lazy to type the story, you guys probably wouldn't find it that funny. 

We had to video tape our speeches we gave though and for most of mine i was usually ripped and some of them you can just tell i'm really high...for one of them im wearing a tie die shirt with my long hair and i just looked like a pot head and it was the most ridiculous speech ever...get this...it was about how "shoelaces are a neccesity to life" i wrote it late at night the night before right after i smoked a few bowls.  And i smoked a few before class.  I was standing on one leg showing how i laced my shoe and i was wobbling all over.  It's so funny too watch, we were supposed to show our parents but i never did.  But i brought in example shoe laces showing how they come in different lengthes, colors, and styles. 
All of my speeches were hilarious though, it was like i may as well have been doing stand up cause the class was laughing quite often...sometimes with me...but sometimes at me :grin:It was fun. 

another speech i gave was supposed to be on someone who inspired me and i forgot to mention his name throughout the whole speech..when i was done my teacher was like "that was a good speech, but who was it about?"  i felt like a dumbass having that on tape. 

one time in my first hour class when i was a junior i was baked listening to music...everyone was working quietly and i just remembered that i forgot to do something the day before or something and really loud i was like "SHIT!" I practically screamed it.  The class just bust out laughing and my teacher was cracking up.  It was pretty funny.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2585131 - 04/20/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

RuNe i'm not trying to argue you or anything, i'm just curious as to why you are comfortable exhaling while under water, but not when you have smoke in your lungs/mouth...what difference would it make. And i don't mean to offend you by how you feel about something, i'm not trying to be an ass.

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
    #2585362 - 04/20/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Heh, dont worry man, its discussion.

Its not really the smoke that bugs me, its the fact that you're HIGH when you do it. Read some of the stories in this very thread. Think back to some of the things you did while stoned. Pot might make you laugh, and make you feel good, but it also makes you forget. Sometimes, it gets to the point where you dont just forget consious things, you forget physical things....i.e. the dude in this thread who forgot to exhale before taking a bite to eat. The mechanisms of your body might be thrown off.

Try this right now. Exhale.
...what is your first instinct? Inhale. Its almost automatic. Not inhaling is a LOT more difficult than holding your breath. Not inhaling when your lungs are empty takes quite an effort mentaly and physicaly. Maybe not too much right now...but when you are in a pool, underwater, looking up at pretty bubbles, you might just forget about it.......

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2585404 - 04/21/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wise words even though i may disagree i give 5 shroomies to one who stops to reflect upon the small things and take wisdom from them............

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2585422 - 04/21/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"I dont think he felt it untill the morning, he is the biggest clutz i have ever known.. he went to clean his ear with a screwdriver in the car as we went over a pot hole."

Hahahaaha!!!!!!!! Classic!  :lol: :lol:

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #2585760 - 04/21/04 12:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My friend has blown out alot of smoke under water and he said it looked awesome. I would definitely try it. I trust myself underwater since I've been swimming for a long time.

I remember one of the first times I ever smoked, me and 3 friends were doing it out of a can. We didn't have a lighter so we decided to use a really big candle to light it. We didn't realize it at first, but tons of wax was dripping on the weed and making it burst into flames. We were all cracking up because we had to pass the can around as fast as possible, taking huge hits every time, to get the flame out. We passed it around 4 times before the it went out. We were probably smoking nothing but ash and wax by the end, but we were too high to notice. :crazy:

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Edited by hobbitcg (04/21/04 01:01 AM)

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #2585812 - 04/21/04 01:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

mmmm-mmmm.... nothing like the great feeling of wax coating the inside of your lungs.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: manna_man]
    #2585855 - 04/21/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Bieng really high, hearing the song with the corus "don't let go" by jerry garcia band, and thinking they were saying Thunderboat instead.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2586806 - 04/21/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

alright. that is reasonable because with some people that can happen. i would trust myself doing it though. i love swimming, it's so fun to just have fun in pools and stuff. i used to have these things that you would hold on your mouth and you could talk into them and then you could talk to people underwater and actually understand it for quite some distance...

--------------------

InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #2586943 - 04/21/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hobbitcg said:
My friend has blown out alot of smoke under water and he said it looked awesome. I would definitely try it. I trust myself underwater since I've been swimming for a long time.

One time afoaf poured a can of beer into a glass, took a huge hit and drank the entire can before exhaling. Some of the smoke came out into the beer and it looked pretty cool. I'll have to try it some time.

This is an awesome thread, I'll have to try to remember some stories.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Comfortably_Numb]
    #2586962 - 04/21/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

cannonballs are awesome (not talking about ones into pools, when you take a hit and drink alcohol and exhale then).

--------------------

OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
    #2587112 - 04/21/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have a ton of these stories, something that happened the other night that I thought was pretty funny at the time, and made me look like a dumbass: Me and my girlfriend were on our way back from my friends house early one morning. We decided to smoke a bowl or two before we got to her house. When I pulled in her drive way I was pretty good and stoned, I stopped my truck, put it in neutral and just as I was about to get out the next song on the cd started playing and I wanted to hear it. So my girlfriend is standing outside of my truck bitching at me to hurry up. As I'm looking at her she is slowly gliding backwards away from my truck, almost as if she was sliding up her driveway. Hard to explain, but I could tell she wasn't walking, and it was dark out so that didn't help. She was looking at me laughing, I'm asking her how the hell are you doing that, and she's just laughing. I thought I was going insane, I step out of my truck, and before I can get both feet on the ground I realize my truck is rolling backwards. I scramble back in and pull the emergency brake which I apparently didn't engage when I parked, duh. My girlfriend was not impressed and thought I was an idiot for asking her how she was gliding up her driveway like she was. I laughed about it with her, only she was laughing at me.. That is a one reason not to take a 3 month hiatus from marijuana, messes you up to much when you get stoned again.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale