Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #29658474 -

Sounds more like you were your pimp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #29658713 -

I don't really care to forgive the person. Tbh. Like if I get to a point where I can by passive means I would do so. I don't like holding grudges. But I don't think I will put the effort into it so it won't happen.

And yeah, I've been tempted to piss on his grave. It would be cathartic. Although I don't think it would be respectful to his family. But yeah I do dream of doing that.

Anonymous 10, be kind. Please. I appreciate both arguments for and against forgiveness. I don't need people calling others pimps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #29658714 -

Oh and for the record, you lot have been more supportive than some "pro-sex work, pro-womens rights, anti-rape and anti-abuse" bullshit group I was in last year. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #29658715 -

As in, supportive of the sex workers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #29658800 -

Anonymous #6 said:
if they were raped and sold as sex property. They don't need to forgive them.

I don't think it would be more healthy to forgive them to than to move on with their lives instead of putting in more effort for somebody who fucked them.

Sounds like a waste of time and won't make them feel better. The amount of effort it would take to try and force yourself to feel like you forgive somebody who raped you is more effort than they deserve. They deserve to be dead.

You know it would make you feel better OP?
If you find out where they're buried and then you take a shit on their grave. That would make you feel better.

I don't expect you to forgive a monster. And I don't think it would make you feel better to spend a bunch of your time and effort to do that when somebody even said it's a daily effort that they do.

That's fucking stupid.
I'm sorry but it is.
I'm not gonna forgive the rapist. The rapist is dead they can have a shit on their grave that is what they deserve and can have from me.



:urstupid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #29658865 -

I forgive you for having the emotional intelligence of a toddler that thinks they can forgive everything.
:awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #29659175 -

Shut up y'all.

Please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #29659499 -

I want you to have Peace #1, internal peace despite of the horrible things done to you, like I found internal peace despite all the horrible things that were done to me.

People have emerged from the concentration camps emaciated and traumatized shut, but found it in themselves to forgive their tormentors, even though they were fine with every last one being hunted down and put to justice.

Both camps of your responders agree on one unifying thing:

We are all glad your pimp is bygones and no longer poses harm to you or any other person. In that we are unified.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm glad my pimp killed himself. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #29682058 -

i'm so sorry you had to go through that

i can't really speak on the morality of the situation... but i'm fine with your attitude towards it now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
344 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.