| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
here to party Registered: 01/13/18 Posts: 5,252 Loc: Seattle |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/30/11 Posts: 20,248 Last seen: 50 minutes, 48 seconds |
| ||
|
here to party Registered: 01/13/18 Posts: 5,252 Loc: Seattle |
| ||
|
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙ Registered: 05/08/01 Posts: 25,223 Loc: city of angels Last seen: 16 hours, 56 minutes |
| ||
|
here to party Registered: 01/13/18 Posts: 5,252 Loc: Seattle |
| ||
|
Cowboy, Cultivator, Dude Registered: 08/01/23 Posts: 33,525 Loc: PNW |
| ||
|
living in perverty Registered: 07/06/04 Posts: 16,573 Last seen: 19 hours, 43 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/28/10 Posts: 10,900 Loc: |
| ||
|
liminality Registered: 08/15/11 Posts: 37,753 Last seen: 41 minutes, 29 seconds |
| ||
|
living in perverty Registered: 07/06/04 Posts: 16,573 Last seen: 19 hours, 43 minutes |
| ||
|
hypno toad Registered: 11/03/02 Posts: 3,187 |
| ||
|
here to party Registered: 01/13/18 Posts: 5,252 Loc: Seattle |
| ||
|
liminality Registered: 08/15/11 Posts: 37,753 Last seen: 41 minutes, 29 seconds |
| ||
|
here to party Registered: 01/13/18 Posts: 5,252 Loc: Seattle |
| ||
|
here to party Registered: 01/13/18 Posts: 5,252 Loc: Seattle |
| ||
|
living in perverty Registered: 07/06/04 Posts: 16,573 Last seen: 19 hours, 43 minutes |
| ||
|
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙ Registered: 05/08/01 Posts: 25,223 Loc: city of angels Last seen: 16 hours, 56 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/30/11 Posts: 20,248 Last seen: 50 minutes, 48 seconds |
| ||
|
here to party Registered: 01/13/18 Posts: 5,252 Loc: Seattle |
| ||
|
ẞøðħį∞MinðSpåceŤimę∞ Registered: 08/16/16 Posts: 32,299 Loc: The Original Mind |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
First crasher at a party. | 1,208 | 16 | 02/22/05 06:52 PM by TODAY | ||
![]() |
SEX Toys! ( |
10,469 | 116 | 10/08/04 12:36 PM by Silven | ||
![]() |
Any wild sex stories??? ( |
9,430 | 57 | 11/19/05 06:14 AM by RandalFlagg | ||
![]() |
Hollywood Pushing Alternative Lifestyles ( |
6,216 | 63 | 02/02/06 06:05 PM by dr0mni | ||
![]() |
I crashed a high school party last night (a report) ( |
6,517 | 55 | 02/10/05 05:01 PM by Yoschie99 | ||
![]() |
Sex and Middle Management ( |
10,482 | 71 | 11/18/02 05:58 PM by Anonymous | ||
![]() |
Funny Sex Stories. | 2,007 | 3 | 09/04/24 12:38 AM by amontripper | ||
![]() |
LNC FRIDAY --- It's party night ( |
8,328 | 180 | 08/20/05 04:02 AM by Spooge |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Entire Staff 1,844 topic views. 3 members, 32 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
thank you. I agree that the unfamiliarity and pure carnal nature of it all (which then added to the nerves a bit) played a significant role. I had a minimal amount of Ativan (approx .33mg). I wasn’t the only dude there with some dick issues going on, but it definitely seemed like all the regulars were on boner pills haha. Apparently this struggle with getting hard is pretty damn normal for new time swingers, especially at their first big event. I do want Viagra as a safety precaution, at least until I get more comfortable in the scene, but I don’t wanna rely on it and once I know my body and mind well enough in these situations I’m guessing I’ll have erections without any problems. This was the first time in my life my dick didn’t work as expected and I wasn’t stoked for it to be at an orgy haha
.

).


. I can't speak for her but I haven't had a single jealous feeling in over a decade, the trust is just the foundation of what we have. I have no doubt she'd be down to try something if we talked about it enough.





