Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: twighead] * 5
    #29649058 -

My fiance told me in no uncertain terms that she was not interested in attending a "star trek themed sex party with a bunch of nerds."
I looked her in the eyes and sighed.
"First of all, honey, it's called a borgy"


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Mistakes]
    #29649099 -

:hmm::lmafo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: orison]
    #29649102 -

The ASSimulation chamber

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 1
    #29649763 -

If you and the Mrs are open, share exceptional mutual trust, with equal measures of confidence and forgiveness, I suspect you're good to go. :naughty:

One of my longer term gal's I met on AdultFriendFinder back in the day.  I've never actually done the group deed thing, but she was a third wheel for a long term couple before she met me and said it was great.  I never pushed in that direction though, as although I think it could be a fun freak show, I also think it could be complicated, and the group scenario never quite lined up for me, in any event.

Let us know how it goes if'n ya partake! :rockon:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: geokills]
    #29649839 -

Thank you, Geo :smile: I appreciate the encouragement and the positive story your partner had with the lifestyle. This party situation seems really ideal.

My wife and I are fortunate enough to be able to talk about anything. We have our desires and dreams and fantasies about this whole situation and I have no concerns she’s hiding something from me.  There’s the little bit of insecurity around “what if she gets all the attention and not me” lol but I have a feeling I’ll do just fine too.  We are both just encouraging each other to go as hard as we comfortably can. 

We both want to fuck a lot of people and, hopefully, partake in a massive group sex session.  Kissing, etc is all okay.  Basically I just don’t want a dick in my ass and we agreed no closed doors with strangers.  We just wanna be able to have eyes on each other throughout the night if needed, even when we are in the middle of hooking up with a rando, just for peace of mind since this is our first go.

I’ll definitely update.  Unless one of us catches Ebola or similar I can’t imagine either of us backing out for anything.  We are just getting more excited as it gets closer.


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Edited by Psicomb (08/17/26 07:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 2
    #29652939 -

Well, tonight’s the night.  Already nicked myself shaving and trimmed my pubes a bit too short.  It’s gonna be great :rockon:


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb]
    #29652946 -

a threshold amount of some mdma would be dope at that party i bet,probably wont interfere with the erections or anything with that amount.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #29652959 -

I won’t be doing any real drugs at any of these parties until I really get to know these folks.  A lot of them are sober and have kids and stuff.  They even told a story about how a friend of theirs showed up too buzzed on MDMA which made other folks uncomfortable and they had to kick him out; it kinda ruined that party. 


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 3
    #29653028 -

Yeah ime drugs do not make sex better just more awkward.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 1
    #29653061 -

Have a blast amigo!  I think the no closed doors and eyes available for support is likely a good call too.  As is not taking any major consciousness-twisters, save perhaps a modest amount of alcohol, especially for a first test of the waters.

I'm thrilled for ya! :doggystyle: :rockon:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 2
    #29653148 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Yeah ime drugs do not make sex better just more awkward.



:boxxy:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: twighead] * 4
    #29653400 -

Lots to unpack from tonight.  Amazing experience, would absolutely do it again and we met another couple who is interested in continuing to play, in addition to the host couple.  When we showed up it was chill and regular party stuff, then at 9pm they did their announcement of what to expect (which rooms to play in, emphasizing consent, etc) and then let us get at it. 

My wife and I went downstairs into the basement play room and she gave me some head for a while, with people poking their heads in from time to time.  Then the male host came in and we all were fooling around, I made out with him, I got head while he fucked my wife.  Then I fucked my wife and came all over her.  This was about 930pm

From the beginning I was having some ED issues which never happens to me, but it was just sensory overload with  half of the 15 people all there fucking and naked and stuff at any given moment.  Turn a corner, oh wow there’s a total babe putting on her robe after getting ravaged.  It was fucking amazing, don’t get me wrong, but after I fucked my wife I remained fairly flaccid most of the party.  With that said, I still got head from a beautiful rocker chick and rolled around for an hour with her, her hubby, my wife, and the host.  She had huge tits and loved all of us playing with them.  And she squirted in my face while I was eating her out. 

Then the female host eventually pulled me aside and we fooled around in the master bedroom, I got some of the best head of my life despite not being able to get very hard, she got her pussy played with and licked on, and a lot of great making out.  It was all super hot.  There were lots of other people there but we just found the people who we dug the most and next thing you know 4 hours has flown by in an orgy. 

I’m frustrated and mildly insecure about the ED issues, but an orgy is nothing to complain about and no one seemed dissatisfied.  The women were all understanding (“oh don’t you worry about that”, etc) and didn’t seem terribly concerned.  They had plenty of other dicks to fuck em while I did my thing.  I’ll get some viagra in the next couple days in preparation for next time.  It seems like both the host couple and this new rocker couple we met really want to keep hanging. 

We all spent the last hour vibing in the hot tub.  Wives exchanged phone numbers and whatnot.  Got a hot little goodbye kiss from the female host.. Wonderful evening and it sounds like this is just the beginning of an amazing journey.  My wife fuckin loved it, of course she did, she’s a slut and I love her dearly for it.


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Edited by Psicomb (08/23/26 04:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 2
    #29653443 -

I love that for you psicomb. It's always a great time when these sorts of things go well. Wishing you a long friendship with those people.


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Mistakes]
    #29653459 -

Mistakes said:
I love that for you psicomb. It's always a great time when these sorts of things go well. Wishing you a long friendship with those people.




This


:freewilly:

Enjoy and appreciate these times.
Saying this from a dry spell haha

Edited by space daddy (08/23/26 08:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29653515 -

Thanks y’all :smile: just did an online consult at Walgreens for Viagra, it’s already sent to the pharmacy and should be ready later.  I had no idea some anxiety and unfamiliarity with the whole situation would lead to it being difficult to get hard with strangers.  But it is what it is, and it’s just some psychological stuff.  Nothing that 50mg of Viagra hopefully can’t fix :shrug:

With that said, it was surprising how relaxed the whole party / experience was.  It felt very organic and natural, in a really intense way.


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Edited by Psicomb (08/23/26 04:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 1
    #29653549 -

That's awesome! Congrats and thanks for reporting back!








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 1
    #29653605 -

Sounds like a success, and I tremendously appreciate your candor!

:manofapproval:


I can absolutely see that situation making it a bit troublesome to stay reliably erect when you want to be.  Our minds have funny ways of playing tricks on us at inopportune moments :tongue2:.  That's likely one of the primary psychological insecurities that lingers in the back of my mind, that has kept me from actively seeking that sort of experience out.  It's both reassuring and totally understandable that, despite that relatively minor hiccup, everyone you interacted with appeared to remain friendly, engaged and encouraging! :heartpump:

Congrats.  I'm also impressed with you and your wife's relative lack of insecurity, confidence and trust in each other.  In my view, it's the ideal way to live... and so often easier said than done.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: geokills] * 2
    #29653675 -

I sincerely appreciate the support.  My wife is seriously the best.  We went to have a great time and it was 10000% successful even with hiccups.  The sex was all amazing and the connections we had with other couples during it all was really hot and real. 

ED stuff came up totally unexpectedly but what worked for me was just being real about where I was at in the moment and then taking that moment in stride and with everyone's pleasure in mind.  It's like, why mask the truth of how it played out.  In a situation like this, my wife, the other couples, and I were aware of that being where I was at.  They absolutely worked within my limitations to provide the best time for me as possible.  And everyone was obviously loving the whole experience. 

What else could I ask for? 

At this point it's just swallowing some pride and just keeping the faith they'll wanna play with us again sometime despite me having some difficulty last night.  Thankfully, I am a loverboy so it wasn't hard to go with the flow and still have an amazing time fooling around with 4 new people..

Edit: The rocker chick just texted my wife that they had a great time with us and would love to hang again soon.  Life is good :smile: A night of difficult boners apparently isn't the end of the world. who would've guessed


--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb]
    #29653692 -

nice


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got invited to a sex party [Re: Psicomb] * 4
    #29653701 -

I’m a socially inhibted introvert. New to such parties, I could totally see adrenalin being so high that ED might happen.

Viagra is one thing, but I don’t think it’s your nitric oxide - something that eases your mind, like a bit of Kava, might help you better than Viagra.

You were too stressed by the surreality of the situation, from civilian life straight into a Roman orgy. A chill herb might pique you better than viagra. If you add something like a scoop of l-arginine - you got your extra nitric oxide release so no need for viagra.

Protip: Quagmire would choose Cialis for prolonged giggity.

Its very open of you to straight up tell us about the ED misfire, that’s a very good thing and how I feel the Pub should be like, laying all cards open and being real.

I can almost guarantee you, given you don’t usually have this issue, that the cockblock was mental because of being new to the scene. Do not spend one single doubt on it - when you get into the scene you’ll lose the inhibition and your soldier will be in the game the moment you enter the room :smile:

It was stress and stress is not sexy. Eliminate the stress with confidence and its a very stimulating situation to be in. Its completely normal to be whoa about entering a straight-up fuckfest - it almost contradicts normal life.
Imagining an orgy and being in one is a completely different ballgame.

Spend not one counterproductive thought on doubt that somehow your dick sprung a leak, it totally didnt, it was psychology, not biology, and you know this.

Don’t kick a dead horse - if it doesn’t want to come up, plenty of highly erotic things you can do that do not require being sprung to attention - disregard your wang and do awesome stuff that might inspire it to pull your sleeve that maybe it’s getting into it after all.

Pleasing the right ladies the right ways is quite gratifying without a moonshot, plus you build up cred and credit in the scene for later, or sometime soon.

Do not worry and don’t try to coerce your wang to Yang up - doing those things only digs a deeper psychological hole for your dick to crawl out of. You wouldnt force a lady, don’t force yourself either.

You can totally accidentally condition yourself to the erroneous notion that you need viagra. Fuck your dick, it will come up when it’s ready, don’t self-molest.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First crasher at a party. drowneduck 1,208 16 02/22/05 06:52 PM
by TODAY
* SEX Toys!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phishgrrl 10,467 116 10/08/04 12:36 PM
by Silven
* Any wild sex stories???
( 1 2 3 all )
Avalero 9,430 57 11/19/05 06:14 AM
by RandalFlagg
* Hollywood Pushing Alternative Lifestyles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 6,216 63 02/02/06 06:05 PM
by dr0mni
* I crashed a high school party last night (a report)
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 6,517 55 02/10/05 05:01 PM
by Yoschie99
* Sex and Middle Management
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 10,482 71 11/18/02 05:58 PM
by Anonymous
* Funny Sex Stories. YouEnjoyMyself 2,007 3 09/04/24 12:38 AM
by amontripper
* LNC FRIDAY --- It's party night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
TYL3R 8,328 180 08/20/05 04:02 AM
by Spooge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,836 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.