| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| |||
|
Stranger Registered: 01/07/23 Posts: 465 Last seen: 5 hours, 34 minutes |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/19/26 Posts: 73 Last seen: 2 months, 5 days |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 03/10/20 Posts: 5,539 Loc: Central Megalopolis Last seen: 3 days, 14 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 02/16/25 Posts: 1,334 |
| ||
|
Village Idiot Registered: 08/02/25 Posts: 1,689 Loc: Bacta-Mold HQ |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/24/24 Posts: 2,002 Loc: Pennsylvania Last seen: 10 minutes, 27 seconds |
| ||
|
Up shroom creek without a paddle Registered: 11/07/18 Posts: 513 Last seen: 2 months, 13 days |
| ||
|
Crusted Cultinator Registered: 11/11/24 Posts: 2,794 Last seen: 32 minutes, 48 seconds |
| ||
|
Up shroom creek without a paddle Registered: 11/07/18 Posts: 513 Last seen: 2 months, 13 days |
| ||
|
Crusted Cultinator Registered: 11/11/24 Posts: 2,794 Last seen: 32 minutes, 48 seconds |
| ||
|
Up shroom creek without a paddle Registered: 11/07/18 Posts: 513 Last seen: 2 months, 13 days |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 03/10/20 Posts: 5,539 Loc: Central Megalopolis Last seen: 3 days, 14 hours |
| ||
|
I DON'T DO DRUGS, I AM DRUGS! Registered: 06/13/24 Posts: 2,715 Loc: Sendero Mistico |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 03/10/20 Posts: 5,539 Loc: Central Megalopolis Last seen: 3 days, 14 hours |
| ||
|
I DON'T DO DRUGS, I AM DRUGS! Registered: 06/13/24 Posts: 2,715 Loc: Sendero Mistico |
| ||
|
Registered: 02/16/25 Posts: 1,334 |
| ||
|
Here Registered: 07/20/24 Posts: 821 |
| ||
|
Cowboy, Cultivator, Dude Registered: 08/01/23 Posts: 33,598 Loc: PNW |
| ||
|
succinct is not my forte Registered: 03/29/19 Posts: 3,512 Loc: uacious, but can't spel gud |
| ||
|
low life with no life Registered: 02/02/09 Posts: 8,694 Loc: illinois Last seen: 21 seconds |
| ||
| |||
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread ( |
397 | 24 | 10/09/26 04:34 AM by RealityGlitch | ||
![]() |
The Official Noob of the Moment Thread ( |
42,059 | 2,443 | 10/10/26 08:09 AM by langten69 | ||
![]() |
*DELETED* | 2,973 | 8 | 04/14/08 06:12 AM by HerbBaker | ||
![]() |
Newbie planning first cultivation. | 775 | 6 | 05/31/08 04:48 PM by Neobean | ||
![]() |
Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day ( |
5,232,220 | 174,466 | 10/10/26 03:17 AM by fiddle_head | ||
![]() |
Post deleted by users_request ( |
28,111 | 85 | 06/04/01 04:53 PM by MNmyc | ||
![]() |
beefed up shrooms | 807 | 6 | 04/02/03 07:34 PM by JssMthrFcknChrst | ||
![]() |
I've cultivated... | 905 | 6 | 12/11/24 07:54 PM by fahtster |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 470,102 topic views. 15 members, 261 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

maybe I'll cook with it or make some jam. It's a convenient size. it won't run much longer than an hour(according to presto) before going dry which is it's other shortcoming. Though it does run at 15psi.
What I've got is a big ol bag of composted horse manure meant for soil improvement, dunno I'm not a gardener. The bag has some tiny ventilation holes at the top but I'll make sure to seal the hole I will make well.

