Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | 1529 | 1530 | 1531 | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | | Last >
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr] * 1
    #29404261 -




Is this normal for King Oyster growth? Took a clone from some I bought at the grocery store just for fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: ihansterx4i]
    #29404266 -

Yep they look great


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr]
    #29404449 -

Thank you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: ihansterx4i]
    #29405328 -


Every xX7Xx swab I try to do turns into this, or nothing at all. :frown:


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29405335 -

I don't know why anyone would swab a x7x when it makes perfect prints


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr]
    #29405407 -

I received swabs from a giveaway.ask big worm i guess?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29405431 -

Yeah I see them all the time it just makes zero sense to me lol


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr]
    #29405436 -

I was stoked to try something different. So disappointed. Literally nothing I can work with and I've got one plate that's been sitting there for like a month with no growth at all....I guess I worked clean that day though. Nothing's colonized it not even contam and I can see my streak marks.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29405622 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
I was stoked to try something different. So disappointed. Literally nothing I can work with and I've got one plate that's been sitting there for like a month with no growth at all....I guess I worked clean that day though. Nothing's colonized it not even contam and I can see my streak marks.



Hit me with a :pm: and I'll hook you up with a x7x+ print bud :awesomenod:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29405782 -

Kloakk said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:
I was stoked to try something different. So disappointed. Literally nothing I can work with and I've got one plate that's been sitting there for like a month with no growth at all....I guess I worked clean that day though. Nothing's colonized it not even contam and I can see my streak marks.



Hit me with a :pm: and I'll hook you up with a x7x+ print bud :awesomenod:



My man Kloakk beat me to the punch, lol.

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: cronicr]
    #29405890 -

cronicr said:
Yeah I see them all the time it just makes zero sense to me lol



Only reason I could see swabbing a cube that prints well would be reducing work load while still mass producing. I guess you could swab one print and send spores to 30 people vs making 30 prints to send to people?

Just spitballin here...



Had an old APE plate, which when originally made, was one of my best looking cultures. Fast forward 6mo and I went to grab some for a new plate. Wasn't until later I noticed black on the underside of the old plate and apparently grabbed it bc both transfers are pure mold.

I expanded off that plate in the past, so I'm hoping I introduced it by grabbing a sloppy transfer. The alternative is that a great looking plate was carrying the mold and I missed it, which is an unsettling thought. Im leaning toward the latter, since it colonized the underside. 🤷‍♂️


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 1
    #29405893 -

Any cracks on the plate thurman?
Cling or parafilm?
ThurmanMurman said:
Quote:
cronicr said: I guess you could swab one print and send spores to 30 people vs making 30 prints to send to people?




I think this is the most common


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29405923 -

I didn't notice any cracks, but I didn't inspect it with that in mind. That's good thinking, amigo! I'll check when I get home. 🤙


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29405960 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
I was stoked to try something different. So disappointed. Literally nothing I can work with and I've got one plate that's been sitting there for like a month with no growth at all....I guess I worked clean that day though. Nothing's colonized it not even contam and I can see my streak marks.




Bury the swab into the agar or partial swab (cotton).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: LewDoja]
    #29405975 -

Arkyhog said:
Kloakk said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:
I was stoked to try something different. So disappointed. Literally nothing I can work with and I've got one plate that's been sitting there for like a month with no growth at all....I guess I worked clean that day though. Nothing's colonized it not even contam and I can see my streak marks.



Hit me with a :pm: and I'll hook you up with a x7x+ print bud :awesomenod:



My man Kloakk beat me to the punch, lol.

:rockon:



Don't let me get in the way Arky, you might be a lot closer to sulfur then I am, it's freezing here and Xmas is probably going to delay the shit out of my letter :rofl:

If I hear anything from him, would it be okay to tell him an US member could help as well?


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29406003 -

Tested my LC on agar. Made a thread but posting here for more opinions.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Humblefarmer]
    #29406017 -

Looks like lots of young germination. It may thicken and lighten soon


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: tryptkaloids] * 4
    #29406038 -

Some nice Pan Cyan TTBVI plates




Gonna put that to grain and grow my first pan cyan ever


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Anomalocaris] * 2
    #29406053 -

Not rly anything to be envious about by any measure, but I thought I for sure screwed my HBP swab I got. Well, I’ll be taking these to T2! I see rhizo growth!



--------------------
The things most worth having rarely come easy.

Hell-bent on living a happy life.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Kloakk]
    #29406076 -

Kloakk said:
Arkyhog said:
Kloakk said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:
I was stoked to try something different. So disappointed. Literally nothing I can work with and I've got one plate that's been sitting there for like a month with no growth at all....I guess I worked clean that day though. Nothing's colonized it not even contam and I can see my streak marks.



Hit me with a :pm: and I'll hook you up with a x7x+ print bud :awesomenod:



My man Kloakk beat me to the punch, lol.

:rockon:



Don't let me get in the way Arky, you might be a lot closer to sulfur then I am, it's freezing here and Xmas is probably going to delay the shit out of my letter :rofl:

If I hear anything from him, would it be okay to tell him an US member could help as well?



Yes sir, let him know and I will be happy to help out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | 1529 | 1530 | 1531 | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Contam or myc in liquid culture? **PIC** Aeolus1369 2,655 4 04/14/04 08:36 AM
by muse_sick
* honey water tek contam
( 1 2 all )
LuNaTiX 2,410 24 02/16/05 10:31 AM
by kungfumuffin
* Is this a contam or pre-pins? psychedelicatessen 1,424 8 11/08/04 08:15 PM
by psychedelicatessen
* Easy myc. syringe w/ sum spores.
( 1 2 all )
Sko 3,133 28 03/06/05 01:26 PM
by agar
* contam question Padidleniddle 443 1 04/11/04 03:33 PM
by Anonymous
* All Contams! What Happened? trippingchef 1,247 17 02/27/05 02:00 AM
by HippieChick
* Stunted Myc? Tequila][boY 778 6 08/13/03 11:51 AM
by Diploid
* do i have contams ? you have close pic of pan cyan myc ? invi 2,155 2 09/23/03 04:59 PM
by invi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
775,236 topic views. 15 members, 57 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.059 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 16 queries.