Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinvi
journeyman
do i have contams ? you have close pic of pan cyan myc ?
    #1945186 - 09/23/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

its my firsttime growing pan cyan and i heard the myc can look like contams....
i realized it to be a litte more fuzzy, but now 1 day after shaking, i dont know if i see a contam or not....

so my question is does anybody out here has a pic or a link to some healthy pan cyan myc or other myc which looks really strange, but is not contamed....
i searched the contam pictures here in the contam faq but couldnt find one thing looking like mine....i thought its maybe a bacteria, cause no mold or other myc growing, but does not look like wet spot, its more dry, and just little hairy, maybe just "little healthy pan myc"...

anyone can help ?

i tried to make photos, but they are not clear enough to see, what i mean....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

Loc: Constantinople
Re: do i have contams ? you have pic of pan cyan ? [Re: invi]
    #1945248 - 09/23/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Pan. myc. sometimes looks like cobweb... It's weaker than Cubensis myc. U can check the pics here;

http://www.mushmush.nl/forcedframes.php?page=/methods/methodes_nr.php

I think you have some healthy Pan. Cyan. mycellium... If you wait for a couple of days they'll look similar to Cub. myc... But you don't need to wait... Spawn some poo + straw substrate with that and see for yourself..... Good Luck!.... :cool:

--------------------

The word truth...... doesn't make any sense..... As if the word sense...... which isn't the truth.........

Offlineinvi
journeyman
Re: do i have contams ? you have close pic of pan cyan myc ? [Re: ph_plus]
    #1945276 - 09/23/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thx so far,
i zoomed the myc in the jars,
but same problems like mine camera : its not really clear....

does someone have a closer pic ?

btw its not looking like cobweb, i mean i've never seen it in a jar, but defenitly does not look like cobweb on casings.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale