Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 689 | 690 | 691 | 692 | 693 | 694 | 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699 | 700 | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 | 705 | 706 | 707 | 708 | 709 | | Last >
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LotKid] * 1
    #29317077 -

Okay mista.... $5 sucki sucki

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: DERRAYLD] * 2
    #29317188 -

:three:


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LotKid] * 7
    #29317668 -

I've been using the 90mm for a while now, but just got my first 200 box of the viabooth 60mm reusables. Poured 40 Water agar and 40 LME. Excited to try these out!



--------------------
         

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: GnomeEra] * 1
    #29317671 -

:yaysugar:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: tripdawg420] * 5
    #29319818 -

Awesome little label maker makes everything easier when you have handwriting like a 1st grader (like me lol)

https://a.co/d/gIowIvR




--------------------
All that you see in front of you is how you feel inside your head. - AW



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Mashiro] * 5
    #29322680 -

Floret said:
I was sick of using a flashlight to check my holy grails which have notoriously bad visibility. I got one of these tracing pads to inspect them better.





Your post inspired me to spend the $10 on one of those light pads! Now I'm thinking of getting some colored transparency sheets to add contrast to see the white myc better.





Mashiro said:
Awesome little label maker makes everything easier when you have handwriting like a 1st grader (like me lol)

https://a.co/d/gIowIvR






Those D30 label printers are awesome. I got one a year ago and use it constantly for labeling plates and prints.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: BlimeyGrimey] * 2
    #29323083 -

I like that color transparency sheet idea over coloring agar. :super:


--------------------

:mushroom2: LotKid's PE Tips        :shpongle:    LotKid's Chocolates :mushroom2:
:dancingbear: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: LotKid] * 11
    #29323144 -




Kid moved out so I now have a dedicated room pretty excited.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Dynasty]
    #29323145 -

I’m in no hurry for my kid to move out but…… definitely have the same plan so at least it will be bittersweet:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson] * 21
    #29323528 -

3D printed a size 0 capsule maker a few weeks ago.









Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Dynasty] * 3
    #29323683 -

Dynasty said:
…
Kid moved out so I now have a dedicated room pretty excited.



I got started when mine moved out….







the first time.

I am not saying to change the locks, but change the locks. Lol


--------------------
Stoned Gummys | BRF Pucks | Primo Reusable Plates | Easy LI 4 Preserv & Propo
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: ReverendMyc] * 1
    #29323686 -

Better yet, move.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: ReverendMyc] * 2
    #29323734 -

ReverendMyc said:
Dynasty said:
…
Kid moved out so I now have a dedicated room pretty excited.



I got started when mine moved out….







the first time.

I am not saying to change the locks, but change the locks. Lol



Oh me and the wife got one more to get out and we’ve agreed to fake our deaths and move so none of them can find us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson]
    #29323787 -

Henry Swanson said:
3D printed a size 0 capsule maker a few weeks ago.












i dig that deep powder frame.  nice .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson]
    #29323936 -

Yeh, this is impressive.
:dancingshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: phytophthora] * 10
    #29331277 -

I just picked up this AA 921 on Facebook Marketplace. $50.

I had to clean it up a bit but just tested it and it holds pressure fine.... what a deal!!!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: funkmastakush] * 1
    #29331281 -

Hell yeah! That’s a steal. :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: Henry Swanson] * 8
    #29332221 -

I updated the stand, ordered glass and glued the legs. I saw the idea on the forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: angamshroom] * 4
    #29337373 -



Noob here. Just built this SAB based on SpitballJedi's SAB (Still Air Box) Tek. Not the greatest, but hoping it serves me well for the loads of future projects I'm planning! I got the perfect little closet for it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your New Tools Of The Trade. [Re: funkmastakush] * 11
    #29337386 -



shameless x post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 689 | 690 | 691 | 692 | 693 | 694 | 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699 | 700 | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 | 705 | 706 | 707 | 708 | 709 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,228,659 174,452 10/08/26 05:30 AM
by gopher
* PCing tools of the trade no-tone 1,416 6 04/10/03 07:42 PM
by oO_wombat_Oo
* Posted this at Myco. interesting story... NewbieShroomer 3,223 3 12/26/01 10:22 PM
by blahblahblah
* Need advice on sterility & trading spores. The_Gnome_King 5,012 16 06/25/20 05:22 AM
by Zakkery
* Spore Trading Post Thom_Yorke 2,716 6 12/19/02 04:34 AM
by Iowa Rasta
* spore trading post? chronic_124 1,626 3 12/24/01 02:53 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* Big investment/Mycobags tricks of trade belushi 1,844 3 12/06/02 02:29 PM
by f8L
* About the sporetrading post Mini Deluxe Kit chicagoist 2,201 11 08/10/01 02:23 PM
by FungusFarmer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
473,955 topic views. 20 members, 115 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 16 queries.