Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | 1744 | 1745 | 1746 | 1747 | 1748 | 1749 | 1750 | 1751 | 1752 | 1753 | 1754 | 1755 | 1756 | 1757 | 1758 | 1759 | 1760 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29223582 -

I thought president pumpkin dump was pretty clever.
:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29223583 -

It is all tuned with the pitch fork of winning.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29223589 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I thought president pumpkin dump was pretty clever.
:lol:



I've always been partial to "trumplestiltskin"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #29223593 -

Senate passes the no tax on tips, if I ever start losing at least my tips won't be taxed which just ends up being more winning.



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29223646 -

budmanman said:
Senate passes the no tax on tips, if I ever start losing at least my tips won't be taxed which just ends up being more winning.





They also want to increase income tax on under 15k by 70% and 15-30k by 20%



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 3
    #29223648 -

budmanman said:
Senate passes the no tax on tips, if I ever start losing at least my tips won't be taxed which just ends up being more winning.




Nobody ever pays tax on tips anyways.

This is what you call pandering. I bet a bunch of MAGA retards start tipping less now too since "they don't even pay taxes on this money."</font>

Edited by christopera (05/20/25 07:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29223660 -

christopera said:
budmanman said:
Senate passes the no tax on tips, if I ever start losing at least my tips won't be taxed which just ends up being more winning.




Nobody ever pays tax on tips anyways.

This is what you call pandering. I bet a bunch of MAGA retards start tipping less now too since "they don't even pay taxes on this money."</font>



Some people love confetti. They literally only went to the event for the confetti. There was nothing else, but they got what they wanted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29223664 -

Nobody uses cash anymore,, they paying the tax.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29223666 -

Tons of people use cash.
At all of the places you buy weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29223668 -

People that smoke weed can't afford to tip.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29223669 -

Tip jars are always full.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29223674 -

budmanman said:
People that smoke weed can't afford to tip.



Well it doesn't grow on trees


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29223676 -

budmanman said:
People that smoke weed can't afford to tip.



:rolleyes:

poor people who live on tips dont vote anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29223677 -

That's why its important that we stand up for the voices of the unheard.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29223689 -

How are you standing up for them? By screwing them with a flat rate sales tax?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29223702 -

flat tax or consumption tax is the way to go imo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29223705 -

christopera said:
How are you standing up for them? By screwing them with a flat rate sales tax?





--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29223753 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Tip jars are always full.



That's an old trick.  You gotta seed the tip jar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29223763 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Tip jars are always full.



Jesus Christ you’re a fucking rube.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29223861 -

budmanman said:
People that smoke weed can't afford to tip.



Bannish him!!!

Dude's fucking name is "bud man"

:wat:

BANNISH HIM FROM THE LAND!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | 1744 | 1745 | 1746 | 1747 | 1748 | 1749 | 1750 | 1751 | 1752 | 1753 | 1754 | 1755 | 1756 | 1757 | 1758 | 1759 | 1760 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Saddam's 500-ton Uranium Stockpile Los_Pepes 540 3 11/08/05 04:24 PM
by Rono
* Iran enriches uranium Basilides 1,848 15 04/12/06 05:22 PM
by Asante
* "Iran begins uranium enrichment at new underground site"
( 1 2 all )
404 1,309 33 01/09/12 06:19 PM
by Shins
* UN Officials Find Evidence of Iran's Secret Uranium Enrichment Plant
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,379 30 04/11/06 12:32 PM
by Phred
* Iran to process fresh batch of uranium lonestar2004 728 5 11/02/05 05:32 PM
by lonestar2004
* Oh my god! Depleted Uranium!!!
( 1 2 all )
flow 1,485 30 03/27/03 06:39 PM
by zeronio
* ABC Investigated over Uranium Smuggling Report wingnutx 496 3 09/11/03 07:40 PM
by shakta

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,459 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 16 queries.