Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1624 | 1625 | 1626 | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29144228 -

Quote:
Not my castle, not my problem.



 
    Bro I wouldn't expect you to fight even if Russia invaded us .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29144245 -

ballsalsa said:
People just aren't ideologically consistent and that makes a fair amount of sense.  There's no selection pressure towards that trait, right?  I mean, being ready and willing to adjust your world view to match your own perceived interests from moment to moment is probably more conducive to survival, generally than ideological purism. Like, I'll die on this hill guy dies but go along to get along guy gets along.



Absolutely.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29144316 -

Everyone knows to put your kid on your shoulders when exiting a helicopter



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29144325 -

Why do you think he had 13 kids. This is all a learning experience for him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29144329 -






--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/02/25 10:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29144340 -

Holy shit, is that Mugatu with him?
:mugatu:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29144626 -

Rep Brandon Gill is proposing a bill to have Trump put in the $100 bill!

It’s comforting to know our representatives are focusing on the important things that are going to make our lives better! :lol:


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mycosis]
    #29144638 -

mycosis said:
I need to figure out my Disney+ login before the new Daredevil comes out.

I’m on board with that. :rockon:



I just quit Disney since I ran out of promotion, I had it for $2 a month, then when that was running out I tried to quit but it gave it to me for $5 a month, when that was running out I tired to quit, and this time it really let me with no counter offer

I didn't watch it enough, a little less then once a week I watched it, I need to quit Paramount too I use it about as often as I used Disney

I mostly use Amazon prime, for both movies and for shipping, damn do I ever get my money's worth out of Amazon prime, I think I pay $9.99 and I get stuff shipped to my house 2-10 times a month as well as use the prime video, and you can get heavy things shipped for free too, like a case of water which without prime would charge you $30 shipping comes free, just got to be carefully cause they make their money back on the cheap stuff, stuff that should cost $2 they sell for $10 or 15


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29144658 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Why do you think he had 13 kids. This is all a learning experience for him.



*14

A new one was announced last week


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29144669 -

koods said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
Why do you think he had 13 kids. This is all a learning experience for him.



*14

A new one was announced last week



This is his plan for colonizing Mars!


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77] * 1
    #29144677 -

It literally is.  Dude thinks it imperative to overpopulate and destroy earth as the necessary impetus to colonizing space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29144685 -

Imagine waiting in line to get into work like this. They fired the guys running the metal detectors at HUD



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29144691 -

Remember, this is all for “efficiency“.
( billionaire, tax cut)
So everything and all of the suffering is justifiable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29144729 -

you..know.. break everything:shrug:

when shit comes to a grinding halt thats how you really know its important and worth keeping:sadyes:

or just use common sense but lets not be too unhinged here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29144732 -

mushboy said:
you..know.. break everything:shrug:

when shit comes to a grinding halt thats how you really know its important and worth keeping:sadyes:

or just use common sense but lets not be too unhinged here.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29144791 -

https://go.dscc.org/signup/dscc-ads-2025-fireelon-petition-fb

sign the petition to get elon fired from DOGE


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29144797 -

My wife and her entire team have spent so much time trying to navigate whats going on in the last month they’ve lost at least 16 hours of actual work time. Multiply that times the 57 people in her division…

There is nothing efficient about any of this. It’s done nothing but slow work. At least before the people that don’t do anything were “put in the basement” where they couldn’t slow things down.

Now it’s conference call after conference call about “the next steps”! Let alone all of the extra reviews of every contract to check for DEI language.

Edit: oh and get this. They are hamstring all of the contracting officers. Any award, payment on existing contracts and new contracts over $1 need management’s approval. Not sure what the point of having a $20m warrant if you can’t sign off on anything over a dollar!


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29144803 -

No way we aren’t in a recession by summer. Another downgrade from -1.5% to -2.8%




Edited by koods (03/03/25 12:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29144808 -

Mwj12977 said:
My wife and her entire team have spent so much time trying to navigate whats going on in the last month they’ve lost at least 16 hours of actual work time. Multiply that times the 57 people in her division…

There is nothing efficient about any of this. It’s done nothing but slow work. At least before the people that don’t do anything were “put in the basement” where they couldn’t slow things down.

Now it’s conference call after conference call about “the next steps”! Let alone all of the extra reviews of every contract to check for DEI language.

Edit: oh and get this. They are hamstring all of the contracting officers. Any award, payment on existing contracts and new contracts over $1 need management’s approval. Not sure what the point of having a $20m warrant if you can’t sign off on anything over a dollar!



Heard a story about someone who got fired a rehired twice in the past month


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29144810 -

You can't fire me, I already been fired


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1624 | 1625 | 1626 | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,121 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,496 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump chosen by God
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Luddite 7,033 312 05/11/26 06:34 PM
by Lard Binge
* Trump breaks 8 major promises in 9 days?
( 1 2 3 all )
rickpsfuckyou 1,119 54 11/28/16 11:55 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Ya Boy Trump
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 2,239 81 09/28/17 07:18 PM
by meltdowner
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Intercepted Podcast: Julian Assange Speaks Out as Trumps CIA Director Attempts to Shutdown Wikileaks tdubz 362 1 04/23/17 02:14 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,291 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.022 seconds on 16 queries.