Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | 1316 | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | 1323 | 1324 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28853871 -

Kinda like this loser?


Nobody cares about him either these days:shrug:

Why is trumps grey scaled? Give it that retro 1950s newspaper edge??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28853922 -

A lot of his followers can only see in black and white.

You know, like dogs...


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28853936 -

I think its mostly a cost thang. Color ink is expensive!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #28853950 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 3
    #28854080 -





--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28854115 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
if I was concerned about Donald Trump being reelected and wasn’t going to vote. I would certainly go and vote now that he has martyrdom and a cult of people that will do anything he tells them too.
“ Well, shit I don’t wanna dictator. Now I have to go vote.”



GenesisCorrupted said:
Hey man, the Supreme Court has passed a decision saying that potus can’t be held liable for criminality. He’s already talked about being a dictator. He has a plan that’s been written out for him about how to become a dictator.





What if you knew that an evil (monstrous villain) dictator was about to come to power?
Surely any assassin would be fully justified in attempting to murder such a person and thus saving millions of lives right?


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: wolf8312]
    #28854123 -

Attention, Attention it is 3:20PM pacific time which is the psyop moment.

Take a moment to see a psyop



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28854128 -

a 4chan post should be taken with a fistfull of salt, just saying.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #28854136 -

lol 4chan...


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28854151 -

Trumps thought process is truly bizarre , " omg I just got shot in the head , what great photo op , fist pump fist pump , yeaaa I'm so going to win now " .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 3
    #28854166 -

The photo doesn't look right. They should try for a re-do.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28854174 -

Psilynut2 said:
Trumps thought process is truly bizarre , " omg I just got shot in the head , what great photo op , fist pump fist pump , yeaaa I'm so going to win now " .



And he will win.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down] * 3
    #28854185 -

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
The photo doesn't look right. They should try for a re-do.



It’s a beautiful photo! Perfect! The paranoid part of myself thinks maybe a little too perfect!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: wolf8312] * 3
    #28854581 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28854610 -

budmanman said:




Let's unpack this.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #28854637 -

Found the video



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28854679 -

I saw that... fucking weird man.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28854685 -

I don't see the relevance


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28854693 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28854714 -

Enlil said:
I don't see the relevance




Maybe it will all make sense now.



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | 1316 | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | 1323 | 1324 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Saddam's 500-ton Uranium Stockpile Los_Pepes 540 3 11/08/05 04:24 PM
by Rono
* Iran enriches uranium Basilides 1,848 15 04/12/06 05:22 PM
by Asante
* "Iran begins uranium enrichment at new underground site"
( 1 2 all )
404 1,309 33 01/09/12 06:19 PM
by Shins
* UN Officials Find Evidence of Iran's Secret Uranium Enrichment Plant
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,379 30 04/11/06 12:32 PM
by Phred
* Iran to process fresh batch of uranium lonestar2004 728 5 11/02/05 05:32 PM
by lonestar2004
* Oh my god! Depleted Uranium!!!
( 1 2 all )
flow 1,485 30 03/27/03 06:39 PM
by zeronio
* ABC Investigated over Uranium Smuggling Report wingnutx 496 3 09/11/03 07:40 PM
by shakta

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,458 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.