Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | 1283 | 1284 | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28796008 -

I’ve yet to encounter a non voting trumper:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28796009 -

The majority of trumpers i encounter claim to be non voting. They could be lying, i suppose.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28796017 -

Trump people lie?

Get the fuck out. They’d never.
:ohmyfuck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28796069 -

Enlil said:
Dude... stupid people are trumps base. Stupid people are a huge majority in the U.S.



So Trump's base is going to vote for Trump because of these convictions? I believe that Biden's stance on Palestine could shift some votes but I can't wrap my head around these convictions making Trump look appealing to anyone that wasn't already seduced by him.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28796078 -

It won't make him more appealing. It'll make people more likely to vote who wouldn't otherwise because they want to right the injustice Trump has faced.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28796118 -

Disagree.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28796119 -

I can imagine no greater confirmation of my accuracy.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28796122 -

That's exactly how my mother's husband feels.  Literally that . His support for Trump slowly evaporated towards the end of his term , disappeared and slowly came back with this .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28796128 -

Enlil said:
I can imagine no greater confirmation of my accuracy.



Your constant edge lord retorts are boring dude:bored:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28796133 -

Boring people is my whole purpose here. I'm the counter to all of the edge-of-your-seat excitement that has become so commonplace in this thrilling forum. Someone has to do it.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28796138 -

..and you are terrible at it:shrug:

luckily trumpers are loud as fuck. These hidden non voting trump supporters? What a contradiction of terms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28796140 -

Psilynut2 said:
That's exactly how my mother's husband feels.  Literally that . His support for Trump slowly evaporated towards the end of his term , disappeared and slowly came back with this .



This, tbh. People I've talked to seem to be reinvigorated where they used to be uninspired Trump lovers


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28796141 -

mushboy said:
..and you are terrible at it:shrug:
.



I was effective at boring you...


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28796142 -

and where y’all live?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28796144 -

Enlil said:
mushboy said:
..and you are terrible at it:shrug:
.



I was effective at boring you...



I’m an easy target.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28796147 -

Los angeles


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28796152 -

mushboy said:
Enlil said:
mushboy said:
..and you are terrible at it:shrug:
.



I was effective at boring you...



I’m an easy target.



I've heard that, but i don't give much creedance to what i read on bathroom stalls. I appreciate the confirmation.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28796154 -

See you can do it that’s better:congrats:

Enlil said:
Los angeles




Yah real danger of the electoral college going to trump in cali.
:lolsy:

You guys don’t exactly have the finger on the pulse out in la.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28796157 -

No, but orange county is repub land and i talk to a lot of trumpers. I can't imagine they're any smarter in swing states.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28796160 -

Yah you guys are in a bubble out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | 1283 | 1284 | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has Donald Trump been good or bad so far for you and why? Will he get re-elected in 2020?
( 1 2 3 all )
LightningT 1,766 57 04/24/18 08:38 PM
by sweeper54
* Will Trump make two years in office? Yes or no?
( 1 2 all )
Barnaby 1,341 39 04/04/18 01:02 AM
by nooneman
* Bernie Sanders for President in 2020?
( 1 2 3 all )
Falcon91Wolvrn03 1,684 42 04/28/17 11:10 PM
by starfire_xes
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,416 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Can Trump run in 2020 if he gets impeached & sentenced or if he resigns ?
( 1 2 all )
howsyournaggerdoin 957 32 09/21/17 12:11 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,076 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,115 topic views. 8 members, 18 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 16 queries.