Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | | Last >
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28738860 -

I had warcraft in 94. Played the shit out of that. Solid game. I never had star craft but have played it at friends.

Both solid games. Played startcraft online. I like the way you start from nothing in multiplayer and build it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Mystikal]
    #28738866 -

It's funny cos I never played WOW (I had way too many other hobbies, I wanted to but I literally never had time.) But I had a friend who no lifed it in school. It looked addicting as all hell.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28738871 -

Yeah I know people pretty hooked on it still in their 30's. Ive never played it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Mystikal]
    #28738885 -

I don’t remember if they still have this or not. But my friend just got his account and if he signed somebody up, we both got like 300% experience or something.
So we went Max really quickly like absurdly quickly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28738972 -

EQ was way less casual than WoW.  There were no instances so if there was a particular drop that everyone needs (and there were) you had to camp that mob until it spawned and wait for a turn at it.  Also rolling for loot was informal and anyone who got a hit in could run in and try to loot everything and bounce.  Whoever was quickest.  I knew people played multiple days straight waiting for this or that mob.

There were tons of ways to fuck with people too.  If an attacking NPC lost its target because they ran to the zone line the NPC wouldn't just jog back to it's path, necessarily.  It would aggro on anyone nearby who had low enough faction with them.  So you could run into a zone, get all the mobs chasing you then run for the zone line where people feel safe to not pay attention.  Then all the angry NPCs would mill around looking for targets.

If you died you lost all your stuff until you got it back off your corpse.  If you didn't know exactly where that was you had to search or pay a Necro to find it for you.  On a PvP server someone could camp your corpse and fuck you around pretty badly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28739161 -

UO:  Modern day feminism has contributed to the rising cost of living. Here me out.

When women gained the right to work, that put more people into the work force which also means more competition for the men. Cost of living started going up higher once women got into the work force. Now, we have both man and women working more than ever and they still can't barely afford everything they need.

If women were never allowed to work there would be less competition in the work force and more jobs available.

I'm not saying that women shouldn't be in the work force, but, the fact that they have been allowed to work for awhile now means that they are contributing to the higher cost of living.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #28739189 -

Cost-of-living Remained the same as it was. Inflation has made things cost more. But I would say the general cost of being alive is generally the same. Men were just responsible for a whole household.
Now men and women both contribute and still can’t buy a house.
:archiebunker:

I would take the unstable sexy self-sufficient person over the 1920s trad wife. I like somebody with a little bit more volition.

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (04/16/24 12:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28739191 -

UO
Nobody should use any mayonnaise to make tuna fish.

Replace that with ranch dressing. It’s better tasting plus mayo is worse for you and nasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28739283 -

Unpop op: if all women stopped working it would cause an over population problem as they would ALL just be focusing on having and raising kids.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #28739289 -

We technically need higher rates of babies to be made. The declining birth rates are a problem for western countries, so maybe it would improve the situation if more kids were made.

I think ur right, women working and not needing no man definitely contributes to declining birth rate. Not that i think that women shouldnt work i think they should but i also think its bad that being a stay at home mom has been stigmatized and many women hate the idea, but i think being a stay at home mom raising the kids should be incentivised and celebrated. Its either that or hire someone else to raise your kids while the mom and dad work.


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: trees]
    #28739292 -

I was saying if every woman on the planet stopped working at the same time. That would probably cause issues.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28739300 -

Oh... :okay:

I thought this thread was about reality not hypothetical sitiations. :oldman:


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #28739301 -

Smellyhobbit said:
What class you boys play in Diablo 2? Wrong answers only.



all of them save for the guy who spawns puppuh doggas


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: trees] * 1
    #28739308 -

trees said:
Oh... :okay:

I thought this thread was about reality not hypothetical sitiations. :oldman:



This thread is about whatever you want it to be about.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28739320 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
UO:  Modern day feminism has contributed to the rising cost of living. Here me out.

When women gained the right to work, that put more people into the work force which also means more competition for the men. Cost of living started going up higher once women got into the work force. Now, we have both man and women working more than ever and they still can't barely afford everything they need.

If women were never allowed to work there would be less competition in the work force and more jobs available.

I'm not saying that women shouldn't be in the work force, but, the fact that they have been allowed to work for awhile now means that they are contributing to the higher cost of living.



What field do you think women give men competition in? In my experience on the job their only there to cause drama and distraction and if they get ahead it's because some other woman helped them out simply because they are a woman

GenesisCorrupted said:
Men were just responsible for a whole household.
Now men and women both contribute and still can’t buy a house.
:archiebunker:




Some men are still responsible for an entire household.  My wife hasn't paid a bill since we got married and we've got the only house in town I know of with an inground/indoor pool.

I agree though that society used to be setup better for a man to provide for the family by himself but I think a lot of it has to do with all the shit we spend money on that wasn't around back then

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: TheStallionMang] * 1
    #28739355 -

Pro tip: don't buy streaming services....just ask your friends and family to make you an account if they have a spare one available.....I don't even watch TV and between my mother and my friend I have access to a lot of them but I RARELY use them and even told them I'm not interested but they made me an account anyway.....what dicks :lol:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #28739457 -

yeah, i do that too.

share all kinds of discounts on food, fuel, rx's, streaming services, and other misc. services with friends and family and they share back.

it's one of the easier ways for everyone in a group to each individually save some hundreds of dollars per year.

just takes a little bit of organization and communication.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #28739459 -

It’s okay to shoplift avocados once in awhile. They’re too expensive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenericHero]
    #28739490 -

flugelizor said:
@stareatclouds
Sorry a lot of that was TLDR, but I think I understand.
You are upset because someone who is not you made a gender assignment decision that you disagree with.
Is that correct?
Probably you have enough momentum / words to start your own thread, either in Pub or Politics.



There is no such thing as "gender assignment." I disagree with mutilating children's bodies with procedures they don't need and can't consent to.


GenericHero said:
everything you post has to do with the "unnatural" aspect



What?


stareatclouds said:
fixation. vulnerable girls are being trafficked for sexual slavery and bombed to shit elsewhere. yet all you care to talk about is this topic. the smallest minority of supposed victims



Let me know when my country is legalizing sex slavery or killing children and I promise I'll talk about it. This is such a weird line of thinking. "OH YEAH, WHY AREN'T YOU MAD ABOUT OTHER STUFF, TOO?"


stareatclouds said:
i think i recall you telling sudly "who gives a shit" when they asked you about the number of dead children



Go find the quote. If I said anything related to this, it's commenting on the irrelevance of number of dead to proportionate response. You don't not attack an enemy because they launch attacks from schools and mosques.


stareatclouds said:
it's delusional to think that these people aren't being physically assaulted at high rates. i don't hear anything about that from you for all your "concern"



No, it's delusional to think that without evidence. It's also insane to separate this group of people into their own demographic. You might as well track "people with red hats" separately. The numbers of transgender people being killed for being trans are entirely made up. They are inflated to insane amounts and fall apart with a modicum of research.

I also don't know wtf that has to do with anything? I am against anybody being physically assaulted for no reason, especially for being "different."

Again, our country isn't sanctioning or legalizing people to beat on trans-identified youth. If they were, you'd hear me speak out about something so shitty. Instead, places are making it a hate crime to speak truthfully about sex. That's insane. I speak on it.


stareatclouds said:
you sound like you are talking about yourself



Yes, as I said, you think it's right to mutilate children for some reason. Of course you'll find it odd when people object. I've yet to hear why you support this nonsense?


Headies said:
I don’t care today either. I’d like to see stareatclouds have a meltdown though. But I’m afraid it’s just not going to happen. He’s like the Energizer Bunny of bullshit. Indefatigable



You were the only one melting down. :lol: Screaming that you were going to escalate this issue to the brass and asking for Smelly's supervisor and shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28739496 -

You’re out of control, dude. On and on about this shit. Start a thread of your own instead of ruining this one with your one opinion that isn’t even fucking unpopular.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,590 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* The Official Otter Nonsense Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 703 704 )
SneezingPenis 836,538 14,076 10/02/26 08:20 PM
by Tight Lunchbox
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* @chicken wings
( 1 2 3 4 ... 617 618 )
1234go 109,138 12,350 12/18/25 06:48 AM
by 1234go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
107,597 topic views. 5 members, 30 guests and 283 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.