Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Aliens
    #2852665 - 07/02/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone here had experiences with aliens and would like to share what they know about them go right ahead? I've come in contact with the greys before all i can remember is when i was in contact i had a small orb of light around my head that moved in the shape of an eternity symbol.

Anyone like to share anything with us, plz go right ahead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Aliens [Re: Droz]
    #2852819 - 07/02/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I would, but this isnt the forum for this stuff anymore.

I know my post will be torn apart, and I wont be able to use logic to reconstruct it, because its based on experience, not fact. :frown:

sorry

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2852836 - 07/02/04 11:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

no alien experiences in the typical sense of the word, although I can not say my experience is anything but alien at times. like, sometimes I will stare into a night sky and the 'stars and sky and moon' will talk to me giving me advice I really needed to know, and sometimes I think it is just my subconcious, I think there is a higher plane of energy that really can unfold a deeper level of conciousness and awareness, and many times this is reached on drugs although possible to reach with no aid except tuned thought...

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Aliens [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2852837 - 07/02/04 11:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

fuck them,!! post it super market, I for one am intrested

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Aliens [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2852878 - 07/02/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

First off, let me explain that it is my personal belief that our planet is occupied by other beings that aren't human nor animal, some not even physical....that we are unaware of.

I believe humans somehow have the power to create lesser entities, through things like activating high emotions, low emotions...sexual intercourse, and other practices. Sort of like summoning beings......in my wordly perspective, this is not only a possibility, but a reality that occurs daily on this planet.

So....I believe in Spirits , which are beings without physical body (of ALL different kinds of background and form)....and Aliens (intelligent beings that originated from a planet which isnt ours, yet have SOME sort of physical body (not as dense as ours).

I have a long family history of Secret Societies, Witchcraft, Psychics, Schizprehnics, and all out Crazies.  Having said that, I'm not sure if I'm the most suited to form an opinion on the beings I've interacted with, but I will say one thing I am positive on:

wether or not these "beings" I encounter in my daily life are real or not....they HAVE shown and done things for me that I couldn't have done myself, in my average, waking consciousness. In other words....I believe its possible my mind could have "created" these beings.....however they still serve a purpose, wether self-created or externally created, and ARE still real.  (even if its my consciousness itself which makes them real, thats real to me).

Having said that, my experiences first began when I was 14 years old.  I was a VERY angry, nervous, and bothered child. Like other kids my age....I wanted acceptance, understanding of the world, and I wanted to be able to influence this world too. I suppose you could say, that during my experiences with psychedelics...I became a sort of....sorcorer. I started to learn dark arts....and was shown quite a few things. Nothing too powerful or important...but at 14, I was learning something many people goes their whole lifes without discovering.

Well.....pretty soon I had a trip where I got to face what was the driving force behind my discoveries. Yes....they were the "greys" as the other dude mentioned.

I remember my only encounter with them on LSD....and since that time, 4 years ago....I have never again , nor previously in my life, experienced the amount of fear I felt then.

I awoke with a newly found neurological disease (which 4 years later has no diagnosis) and stretch marks on my back that I NEVER had before....which got worse for another 6 months, and still exist on my back.

The doctors were baffled, and still have no idea why I became ill, an otherwise healthy young man who lifted weights and was in good general health.

Since then...For another few years...I had no idea what happened, and I didnt mention it to anyone out of embarassment and fear.  Continually I would feel "bad vibes" all around me.....my mother too. (thinks back to when we first moved into our house)......actually...we had felt these vibes for a long time.....but they got MUCH worse after this experience.

It really changed who I was, and who I was to become. For the next 3 years of my life, I was going to carry with me strong emotional scars, and physical disease from the experience.

Eventually, learning and learning many things, and meeting many amazing people (Shroomism is one of them :smile:  I learned that these negative beings were sort of feeding off of me, and my emotions.

I started receiving help from angelic beings, and service to other entities.....and well...that was all about a year ago.

One time beings wanted to contact me so bad, that I could physically see them (as a form of energy) in my waking consciousness. I was directly told certain things, and put to sleep.

Another time, I woke up in the middle of the night having to urinate REALLY badly.....but I immediately upon awaking remembered something going on inside of me that I wasnt suposed to know.  I was having my chakras readjusted.....previously I never even knew what a "chakra" was....although I'd heard the term.  I couldnt urinate or settle down for an hour or so afterwards.....until finally the experience wore off.

Many times I've been pulled out of my body, and many times I've had "sleep paralysis" because something is trying to pull me out.  One time I remember being pulled out of my body, and I vaguely remember some sort of military base.  I immediately asked this spiritual lady who I trust with my heart what she thought, (I didnt mention the bases) and she told me she got the impression that it was Military experiment, NOT alien that pulled me out of body (again, I never mentioned ANYTHING about the bases)

All this coming from a previous skeptic, who was a hardcore athiest, and wasnt a fool who believed in ghosts and spirits. (Now I believe in both God, Spirits, AND that Im a fool :smile:

I didnt get too in detail, and thats because these experiences were meant for me, not for anyone else to dissect or understand.

I stil am sometimes contacted by positive beings.....and still sometimes motivated by negative ones.

However, a few months ago I was told taht I will need to undergo a series of tests......I wasnt told anything specific.

I was told that I wont be able to make contact for a while, and theres a reason to this, but I dont remember.

Since them, I've only felt the presence of beings a few times, and havent been able to communicate.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #2852968 - 07/03/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Speaking of spirits, i've came in contact with shadow entities after a strange trip i had. They were outside in the trees, and i ended up climbing into the tree and speaking with them. I've also come in contact with indian spirits, one i believe to be a spirit guide, but i really didn't communicate that much with them. When i was on the coach at a friends and everyone else was asleep they came. There were several beings, the only thing they said to me was bear. But somehow i didn't understand. Plus i've come in contact with the mayans before, when i do come in contact i am morphed into that entity. When i was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom. It hit me, i was in shock, i stood still and it was like time was at a different angle. Seemingly moving faster. I could see the particles around my noise getting stuck to me. Strange indeed.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2852985 - 07/03/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"Plus i've come in contact with the mayans before"

I take it this happened on the Yukatan Penninsula?

OfflineArchemetis
    #2854091 - 07/03/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

supermarket- i as well have expirenced much sleep paralysis and the "being pulled out" of my body...or rather what felt like attempts...a few sepreate occations as i lay in bed, my ears begin ringing, flashes of red light blind my eyes, and my spirit vibrates with such an intensity that runs through my physical body. is this in any way similar to what you describe?

iv also been contacted by those the eqyptions call the annunaki...the dogon called them nommos. more like haunted and attacked psychically than contacted.

edit to add: before the haters come with their "rational" explanations, i already know what the "experts" say about sleep paralysis...but some of the coincedences / information relayed to me in this state make it imposible to belive its just a hallucination.

Edited by Archemetis (07/03/04 01:59 PM)

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Aliens [Re: Archemetis]
    #2854128 - 07/03/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yes, VERY similiar. The energy build up in the ears....the intense pressure of energy arouind my body...the pulsating.

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#2854138 - 07/03/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

last time i came in contact with "superior beings" from outerspace was when i was tripping... :smile:

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2854633 - 07/03/04 05:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

that is crazy!(in a good way) your family history probably plays a part in your involvement, not because of 'karma' but because maybe the spirits of your ancestors are trying to help/harm you and maybe they are just trying to tell you things.

I am with you on these 'things' that co-exist on this plane... I have never seen them, but daily I feel them.. I also agree how humans can 'create' lesser entities by strong emotions

Quote:

I believe its possible my mind could have "created" these beings.....however they still serve a purpose, wether self-created or externally created, and ARE still real.

totally! :thumbup: but it doesn't matter which it is, because either way it is 'real'

Quote:

I learned that these negative beings were sort of feeding off of me, and my emotions.

yes, fear and/or uncertainty leads to open spots in your aura and self projected field of awareness.... these 'beings' that prey on this are just as bad sometimes as actua l people who use the same tactics in relationships to 'drain' you.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Aliens [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2854824 - 07/03/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

totally! but it doesn't matter which it is, because either way it is 'real'

This is called "schizophrenia", the inability to tell reality from imagination.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineArchemetis
Re: Aliens [Re: Swami]
    #2854831 - 07/03/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

what makes you more qualified to interpret what is imaginary and what is reality?

Edited by Archemetis (07/03/04 08:19 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2854833 - 07/03/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

edit to add: before the haters come with their "rational" explanations

Truth = hate? This is your spiritual insight?

The "haters" tried to help the two shroomery members who later committed suicide after getting caught way too deeply in their fantasy/alien world.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2854914 - 07/03/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Archemetis said:
what makes you more qualified to interpret what is imaginary and what is reality?

Have you ever been killed in a dream?

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2855196 - 07/04/04 12:31 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Just eat food that you dream up in your mind and not from the grocery store and pay your rent next month in imaginary dollars and then get back to me.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#2855230 - 07/04/04 12:41 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

More about the Mayans...did they happen to mention why they desanctified their temples and abandoned their cities?

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (07/04/04 01:17 AM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Aliens [Re: Swami]
    #2856159 - 07/04/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"The "haters" tried to help the two shroomery members who later committed suicide after getting caught way too deeply in their fantasy/alien world."

what are you referencing? Explain please.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Aliens [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2856345 - 07/04/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Some "Atlantean/end-of-world/other dimensional/aliens/secret-of-life" discoverers are mentally ill. Myself and others tried to help, but at a distance and with e-mails, it was very difficult to communicate; especially when the member is certain they are in touch with supernatural entities or are supernatural entities.

Both shroomery member suicides were not mere depressives, but severely out-of-touch with consensus reality.

I tried to intervene because I saw an acquaintence take his life in the Heaven's Gate fiasco. This makes me a "hater". Whatever...

That is all I will say on this.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Aliens [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2856449 - 07/04/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
More about the Mayans...did they happen to mention why they desanctified their temples and abandoned their cities?

No...they were too busy being killed by white men with guns and smallpox-infected blankets :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates