Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblemanyc
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Loc: Axis Mundi
Re: seep paralysis (your experiences with it) [Re: wishcouldeletethis]
    #8149812 - 03/15/08 02:41 PM (16 years, 7 days ago)

I have, but only once in childhood and once at 13 years old. It literally sparked me into researching it, and eventually discovering the entire occult culture based around astral projection. It totally gave me something to work with in a spiritual sense, because I was at a point in my life where Catholicism (and Christianity, and all organized religions, as a whole) had failed me greatly.

I began to realize that all of what I experience and who I am is within me... and that's all that matters. The power comes from within. I also realized Nature's power over my life.

The best thing to do when afflicted with reoccurring episodes of sleep paralysis, is to relax. Realize that nothing is wrong - realize that you are on the edge of an amazing experience not of this world, and that if you can gain control of the endless amount of etheric energy being fueled by your body and consciousness, you can take leaps and bounds in understanding yourself and the way you perceive reality. The clarity achieved by maintaining a routine of quieting the mind, and existing as pure awareness in a timeless dimension, is unbridled.

--------------------

Hemp could Save the World.

"There is no flag that is large enough, to hide the shame of a man in cuffs." -Serj Tankian

:mushroomgrow:Know Thyself.:mushroomgrow:

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
-Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: seep paralysis (your experiences with it) [Re: manyc]
    #8155043 - 03/16/08 08:56 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

just had one of these last night

it started when something from below my bed grabbed my arm.  i started freaking out as i thought this was happening in the waking state, but soon realized i was dreaming and tried to relax and not fight it.  i popped out of my body, grabbed the arm, threw the alien to the other side of the room and woke up :grin:  what a trip!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order