Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dead in Oregon
    #2844600 -

Anybody going to the Dead show in St. Helen's Oregon. I'll be there!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2844612 -

I think Adom may be going. He's going to The Gorge for sure. Have fun! I'd go if it wasn't so damn far.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2844633 -

Yeah I really wish I could make it to the Gorge to see the Allmans, but it's not possible this year. There's always next summer though.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2844639 -

how is oregon by the way? i had a friend who moved there in the fall then moved back this spring, saying it was too damn cloudy and shit. i think it was him and not the state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: ]
    #2844751 -

jono1 said:
how is oregon by the way? i had a friend who moved there in the fall then moved back this spring, saying it was too damn cloudy and shit. i think it was him and not the state.



He missed the best 3\4 of the year if he was only here in the winter. Spring, Summer and Fall are the best. I'm from Cali and I like it much better here.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2844789 -

Adom sais he is definitely goin' to the Oregon show...then he's headin' to the Gorge...he said he might check in here when he gets to Oregon to our buddies place...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2845643 -

YUP, just flew in and found out my friend got me a ticket.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: Adom]
    #2845714 -

awesome! I hope I can get me a ticket too. I'm sure I will. If you see a guy in a red toyota pickup with a white camper shell and a "Tweekers suck" sticker on it selling some beers, come say hi cause that's me! Didn't I hear that you did some phish tour this summer too?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2845757 -

TWEEKERS SUCK IS RIGHT.

I didn't do any Phish shows.. I've been travelling but not at huge number of shows yet, just Bonnaroo this summer. I'm just getting started with them and my band is the Dead this summer. I wish it was possible but it just wasn't. I'll be wearing a brown Erowid t-shirt that says Information, Knowledge, Awareness under EROWID. I hope to see you there!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: Adom]
    #2847931 -

Yeah, I'll be lookin out for you tomorrow. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful northwest summertime weather. This it what makes the winters here tolerable. I went out frisbee golfing today with my roommate. NOw it's time to start getting preparations in order for tomorrow's show. I'm gonna try to get there early so I can get a good spot to sell beers. do you know what time the lot opens tomorrow? Probably around noon or so I'd guess. Anyways, hope to see y ou there.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2848035 -

I'll keep an eye out man, we'll be showing up about 4 or so. Hopefully ealier but I'm not really sure what's up yet. Is your first name chris?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: Adom]
    #2848193 -

Yeah, that's me. I assume you are an Adom? Maybe not? Anyways, if you see me, stop by and we'll have a beer.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2848564 -

My actual name is Josh.  What year is your Toy?   

I just spent 3 hours in the marquam nature park with a couple joints.  I love this place  :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: Adom]
    #2848707 -

My Toyota is a 91. I haven't been to that park yet. There are so many great ones around here, I don't know if i'll ever see them all.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dead in Oregon [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2848709 -

I know this is one very fucking cool city.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* California is dead last in quality of life in the US.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 6,407 103 03/05/18 02:14 AM
by kent101
* Columbia Meadows and the Gorge
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,256 45 07/07/04 05:03 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Grateful Dead LearyfanS 1,317 19 11/12/04 11:47 AM
by Jim
* The Dead Summer Getaway 2003!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
kosmic_charlie 32,195 209 09/12/04 09:42 PM
by notapillow
* How did you get into the Dead?
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 5,628 41 03/17/04 05:15 PM
by iloveraving
* Favorite Grateful Dead Show(s)
( 1 2 all )
thestringphish 5,345 22 05/15/03 08:07 PM
by Ripple
* Summertime
( 1 2 all )
Adom 1,867 22 05/31/05 06:26 PM
by Adom
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,272 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,621 topic views. 8 members, 69 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.