Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | 486 | 487 | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27919752 -

Quote:
[...] after the government attempted to shut down one barely-read post about how to grow magic mushrooms.



This crosses a line


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27919760 -

But Putin's popularity is off the charts since he started blowing people up in Ukraine.

How does that make you feel? Good? Maybe we could post a graph and talk about how blowing people up makes us feel good.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27919774 -

Can you show any evidence where Putin has explicitly stated he doesn’t like magic mushrooms?

I’ll wait. :popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: mycosis] * 2
    #27919785 -

mycosis said:
Can you show any evidence where Putin has explicitly stated he doesn’t like magic mushrooms?

I’ll wait. :popcorn:



sauce or maybelene?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27919786 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:
[...] after the government attempted to shut down one barely-read post about how to grow magic mushrooms.



This crosses a line



Damn right it does :crankey:
I’ve been mostly sitting on the sidelines throughout this whole debacle but upon reading that now I will be taking a more active role in the fight against the unshroomy ones. 
:protest:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27919798 -

That is so unshroomy.

I give Putin 5 ablinos:noway2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #27919816 -

mushboy said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
mushboy said:
thats why i dont pay attention to most if not all commentators because most people will just insert commentator opinion instead of speaking their own mind. or just say i like this guy and not engage with their own interpretation. often using the commentator as a shield of sorts.



But Jimmy does just present opinions, he presents fact based evidence.  As you just admitted, you'll believe whatever's on your own mind, or whomever you like, not who presents the best facts.



That’s not what I said and you know it.

I said it’s important to speak honestly about one’s opinion instead of just parroting someone else’s talking points.

That is miles away from believing what’s on your mind. Speaking and believing are not the same.

Does this common sense really need to be explained or are you going to keep being coy over basic human interactions.



Ok, I'll accept your update.  Once again though, you seem to indicate that opinions are what's important.  I can't argue with opinions, you can believe whatever you like.  I prefer to argue facts.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27919825 -

:rolleyes:

All any of us have are opinions you’re truths are an illusion man

Edited by mushboy (08/26/22 02:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #27919827 -

The Blind Ass said:
shivas.wisdom said:
CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
christopera said:
Russia, land of the free.

https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/reddit-banned-in-russia-because-of-one-thread-10453063.html?amp

So much Russian propaganda is getting passed around. Especially on telegraph. We have a few nice expamples posted by our fellow members. Meanwhile, Russia banned an entire website for mushroom info.

:huxleyfacepalm:



:kingcrankey:



This crosses a line



Damn right it does :crankey:
I’ve been mostly sitting on the sidelines throughout this whole debacle but upon reading that now I will be taking a more active role in the fight against the unshroomy ones. 
:protest:



Meh.  The article was dated 2015, and the block was lifted the next day after Reddit blocked users in Russia from that specific post.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (08/26/22 02:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27919830 -

christopera said:
But Putin's popularity is off the charts since he started blowing people up in Ukraine.

How does that make you feel? Good? Maybe we could post a graph and talk about how blowing people up makes us feel good.



Do you think blowing up people in other countries is what makes US presidents so popular when they start wars abroad?  How does that make you feel?  :flowstone:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27919832 -

No, not just “meh”….

It’s the principle :rules:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #27919836 -

Russia is strict on drugs.  We're strict on people who reveal Government corruption.

Edit:  Actually, we're pretty strict on drugs too.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (08/26/22 02:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: twighead] * 1
    #27919841 -

twighead said:
mycosis said:
Can you show any evidence where Putin has explicitly stated he doesn’t like magic mushrooms?

I’ll wait. :popcorn:



sauce or maybelene?



I hope this becomes a recurring Political Discussion subforum meme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27919848 -

Looks like Western corporations are getting to take over Ukrainian businesses with their market plummeting:

Workers’ rights “destroyed”: European trade unions clearly criticize Ukrainian government
Quote:
European trade unionists are calling on the EU to do something about the recent labor market reforms in Ukraine. The state attacked by Russia is “destroying” important workers’ rights...




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27919849 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
christopera said:
But Putin's popularity is off the charts since he started blowing people up in Ukraine.

How does that make you feel? Good? Maybe we could post a graph and talk about how blowing people up makes us feel good.



Do you think blowing up people in other countries is what makes US presidents so popular when they start wars abroad?  How does that make you feel?  :flowstone:



Honestly, blowing people up in other countries is a pretty universal method of increasing a given executive's popularity at home.  It's tried and true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27919853 -

Russia shouldn’t have blown all those people up.

I like how you keep adding sources that are contrary to your stance. It’s almost like you are so biased you don’t even see what you are doing.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: christopera]
    #27919861 -

christopera said:
I like how you keep adding sources that are contrary to your stance. It’s almost like you are so biased you don’t even see what you are doing.



What do you mean?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27919978 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Looks like Western corporations are getting to take over Ukrainian businesses with their market plummeting:

Workers’ rights “destroyed”: European trade unions clearly criticize Ukrainian government
Quote:
European trade unionists are calling on the EU to do something about the recent labor market reforms in Ukraine. The state attacked by Russia is “destroying” important workers’ rights...





Don’t worry russia will blow them up. Problem solved


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods] * 1
    #27920085 -

Quote:
Only one in three UN members back new anti-Russia resolution

International support for Ukraine has dropped dramatically since March



https://www.rt.com/russia/561627-un-ukraine-resolution-support/

Uh oh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27920126 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | 486 | 487 | 488 | 489 | 490 | 491 | 492 | 493 | 494 | 495 | 496 | 497 | 498 | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,893 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,382 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,635 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 18 queries.