Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27873123 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So you can't explain?  I didn't think so.



It's been explained - you just pretend to not understand it rather than debate honestly.



No, the double standard hasn't been explained.  If you can't explain it, maybe someone else will?



When you said "Ok, understood.  Thanks for the explanation." - regarding your query of "Where did you get that [impression that only personal statements in support of RT are to be believed]?" - what did you think I was explaining?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods] * 1
    #27873124 -

There's too much information to sift through at the moment so I just put forward one question and I'm open to a logical answer.

Why do nerd researchers require diplomatic immunity?

If you have a reasonable explanation, fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27873127 -

Stable Genius said:
So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.



No, it's because Falcon91Wolvrn03 is being blatantly obstinate by playing stupid instead of answering a question.

Do you understand the double-standard explained in this post?

shivas.wisdom said:
Where did I get this impression? Earlier you posted personal testimony from Ed Schultz, Abby Martin, and Lee Camp as supporting evidence that RT allows reporters to say things that "the mainstream media" won't allow.

Then I post personal testimony from Liz Wahl saying that RT limits her ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective - and you apparently no longer consider personal testimony to be valid - preferring to instead believe the response by RT.

What kind of response did you expect them to give??? 'Oh yeah she's right we do censor our reporting lololol!'...

So yes - that you believe personal statements made in support of RT, while you seek to discredit personal statements that don't support RT is a fact - and another example of your bias-induced double-standard.

:yawn:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods] * 1
    #27873129 -

Her website has a lot of well researched and documented articles on weapon's sales to IS as well, I wouldn't call her a conspiracy nutter just yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #27873141 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Stable Genius said:
So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.



No, it's because Falcon91Wolvrn03 is being intentionally obstinate by playing stupid instead of answering a question.

Do you understand the double-standard explained in this post?

shivas.wisdom said:
Where did I get this impression? Earlier you posted personal testimony from Ed Schultz, Abby Martin, and Lee Camp as supporting evidence that RT allows reporters to say things that "the mainstream media" won't allow.

Then I post personal testimony from Liz Wahl saying that RT limits her ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective - and you apparently no longer consider personal testimony to be valid - preferring to instead believe the response by RT.

What kind of response did you expect them to give??? 'Oh yeah she's right we do censor our reporting lololol!'...

So yes - that you believe personal statements made in support of RT, while you seek to discredit personal statements that don't support RT is a fact - and another example of your bias-induced double-standard.

:yawn:





Hey, you pair can sort that out, I'm happy reading along and +1-ing Falcon's posts where I see fit. If you think you're pinning him down, well, good luck with that :lol: You've heard the anecdote about wrestling with a pig in the mud right? :lol:

What I object to is this underlying smear campaign, not by you, that Falcon is some sort of Russian agent. It's uncalled for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27873149 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Ok, understood.  Thanks for the explanation.

But I stand by my comment that RT allows them (reporters) to say things that the mainstream media won't allow.



Not only allows...forces.  Another way of saying it is that RT lies in ways that even the mainstream media won't


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27873150 -

It would have taken less words to answer the question, but I guess Falcon91Wolvrn03 has put you in the difficult position of playing stupid or disagreeing with them.

Carry on with your cheerleading from the sidelines. :cheer:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27873172 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Do you understa
Stable Genius said:
shivas.wisdom said:
Stable Genius said:
So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.



No, it's because Falcon91Wolvrn03 is being intentionally obstinate by playing stupid instead of answering a question.

Do you understand the double-standard explained in this post?

shivas.wisdom said:
Where did I get this impression? Earlier you posted personal testimony from Ed Schultz, Abby Martin, and Lee Camp as supporting evidence that RT allows reporters to say things that "the mainstream media" won't allow.

Then I post personal testimony from Liz Wahl saying that RT limits her ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective - and you apparently no longer consider personal testimony to be valid - preferring to instead believe the response by RT.

What kind of response did you expect them to give??? 'Oh yeah she's right we do censor our reporting lololol!'...

So yes - that you believe personal statements made in support of RT, while you seek to discredit personal statements that don't support RT is a fact - and another example of your bias-induced double-standard.

:yawn:





Ok then :shrug: I'll answer it by saying I think Liz Wahl got it wrong when she claimed Russia INVADED Crimea.

Seeing that words matter if you're a journalist, and not just any journalist, a high profile newsreader I'd be GUESSING she was read the riot act, got the shits, and walked out.

So NO I DON'T THINK IT'S A DOUBLE STANDARD.

Happy now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27873174 -

shivas.wisdom said:
When you said "Ok, understood.  Thanks for the explanation." - regarding your query of "Where did you get that [impression that only personal statements in support of RT are to be believed]?" - what did you think I was explaining?



I thought you were explaining that RT didn't allow negative articles of Russia, not that only statements in support of RT are to be believed; that's dumb.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27873177 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 is being blatantly obstinate by playing stupid instead of answering a question.

Do you understand the double-standard explained in this post?



I still don't get it.  Maybe I am stupid, but anyone else should feel free to explain if it's so obvious.

shivas.wisdom said:
So yes - that you believe personal statements made in support of RT, while you seek to discredit personal statements that don't support RT is a fact - and another example of your bias-induced double-standard.



No, I never said only statements that support RT are fact.  What I said is that nobody here has yet found fake news from RT.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27873183 -

Stable Genius said:
Her website has a lot of well researched and documented articles on weapon's sales to IS as well, I wouldn't call her a conspiracy nutter just yet.



There's a few people here that call anyone who challenges the mainstream narrative conspiracy nutters.  They're the ones looking dumb now.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #27873184 -

shivas.wisdom said:
It would have taken less words to answer the question, but I guess Falcon91Wolvrn03 has put you in the difficult position of playing stupid or disagreeing with them.




I'm quite capable of dropping myself into difficult positions, read the disclaimer.

And I have already acknowledged the bias.

RT reports on the news from a Russian perspective, big deal. Compared to CNN or MSNBC I think they're less biased. I don't get what all the hysteria is about?

Like there are more perspective's that the fucking U.S. perspective which I have had a gutful of.

It shit's me reading the same safe reporting from the reporters lounge in Kyiv or wherever the latest journalistic jaunt is, being spoon fed government talking points.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #27873187 -

Enlil said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Ok, understood.  Thanks for the explanation.

But I stand by my comment that RT allows them (reporters) to say things that the mainstream media won't allow.



Not only allows...forces.  Another way of saying it is that RT lies in ways that even the mainstream media won't



I guess you haven't watched the Ed Schultz, Abby Martin, or Lee Camp videos saying just the opposite.  But keep make believing.  You're catching up to koods.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27873188 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Stable Genius said:
Her website has a lot of well researched and documented articles on weapon's sales to IS as well, I wouldn't call her a conspiracy nutter just yet.



There's a few people here that call anyone who challenges the mainstream narrative conspiracy nutters.  They're the ones looking dumb now.



:cookiemonster: +1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27873194 -

I've read what Margarita Simonyan has admitted about the station.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27873196 -

shivas.wisdom said:
It would have taken less words to answer the question, but I guess Falcon91Wolvrn03 has put you in the difficult position of playing stupid or disagreeing with them.

Carry on with your cheerleading from the sidelines. :cheer:



I don't know why you're being such a prick, unless you realize you're not winning everyone over.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #27873199 -

shivas.wisdom said:
It would have taken less words to answer the question, but I guess Falcon91Wolvrn03 has put you in the difficult position of playing stupid or disagreeing with them.

Carry on with your cheerleading from the sidelines. :cheer:



Don't you have some CIA false flag operations to drool over somewhere?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27873201 -

Considering our exchange was specifically about only believing personal testimony that supports RT, why would you think I was explaining something else?


shivas.wisdom said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:
Gotcha! Only personal statements made in support of RT are to be believed.



No.  Where did you get that?  Did you even read RT's response?



Where did I get this impression? Earlier you posted personal testimony from Ed Schultz, Abby Martin, and Lee Camp as supporting evidence that RT allows reporters to say things that "the mainstream media" won't allow.

Then I post personal testimony from Liz Wahl saying that RT limits her ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective - and you apparently no longer consider personal testimony to be valid - preferring to instead believe the response by RT.

What kind of response did you expect them to give??? 'Oh yeah she's right we do censor our reporting lololol!'...

So yes - that you believe personal statements made in support of RT, while you seek to discredit personal statements that don't support RT is a fact - and another example of your bias-induced double-standard.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27873204 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:
It would have taken less words to answer the question, but I guess Falcon91Wolvrn03 has put you in the difficult position of playing stupid or disagreeing with them.

Carry on with your cheerleading from the sidelines. :cheer:



I don't know why you're being such a prick, unless you realize you're not winning everyone over.



At this point Shiva has been called out so many times that he should be aware how ignorant he has become, but his ego unfortunately requires for him to just double down over and over. He never has coherent points but that doesn't matter, he can just double down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius] * 2
    #27873205 -

I don't understand the significance and power over the gotcha point about Russian news being biased in favour of Russia... that's a given with any country.

RT has always done a great job giving opportunities for American journalists to rightfully bash the greed, failures and corruption of the US and frankly, I'm thankful for that.


--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,219 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,504 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.