Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872437 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
christopera said:
So yeah, RT is full of it just as much as Fox News Entertainment is, but they do it in different ways.



Have you posted a fake news article from RT yet?



Yeah, I posted an article that pointed out RT was posting fake news about COVID 19, and they have actually had their channel suspended on YouTube as a result.

I also posted an article about RT being not allowed to post any information critical of the war. That makes it pretty fake when you can only have one viewpoint.

https://www.rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/

That, is some super fake news.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27872448 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:
‘Oddly enough, if you talk to most reporters, most of the reporters I know who are giving me stories about censorship, about top-down control and all, are ex-reporters. They’re often people – I began noticing, “Well I used to work for Associated Press…”, or “Well, I used to work for CBS…” – “Well I used to…” The ones who are still in there absolutely vehemently deny that there’s any such thing like this. They get very indignant. They say: “Are you telling me that I’m not my own man? I’ll have you know that in 17 years with this paper I always say what I like.” And I say to them: “You say what you like, because they like what you say.”

‘And, you know, the minute you move too far – and you have no sensation of a restraint on your freedom. I mean, you don’t know you’re wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day. It’s only if you then begin to wander to a prohibited perimeter that you feel the tug, you see. So you’re free because your ideological perspective is congruent with that of your boss. So you have no sensation of being at odds with your boss.‘




‘Michael Parenti – Inventing Reality', talk on 17 October 1993)






Nice job once again Shiva.
An RT correspondent's resignation statement: "Personally I can not be part of network funded by the Russian government, that whitewashes the actions of Putin." Later, "the propaganda coming from this network has reached unprecedented levels."


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #27872508 -

Brian Jones said:
For you,  Bellingcat has an anti-Russia bias, so they are not to be trusted. RT has a pro-Russia bias and you trust them.



Not even close.  For me, Bellincat is not to be trusted because they keep getting caught lying, while no one has been able to find fake news from rt.com.

Brian Jones said:
RT was developed and funded by the Russian state to improve their image. That's fine, except that public relations combined with journalism doesn't lead to objectivity. Every source is slanted. There are a few not so slanted but RT or American media are not among those.



That's because the West keeps lying about them.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones] * 2
    #27872510 -

Brian Jones said:
OK, so when something is funded by the U.S. government or funded by Petroleum companies we all see bias. But when something is funded by the Russian state, we're supposed to...shrug?



I'll acknowledge there is bias, but one side gets caught lying a lot more than the other.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27872516 -

Brian Jones said:
https://inews.co.uk/news/putin-accused-using-troops-ethnic-minority-backgrounds-as-cannon-fodder-1539841

This is a topic we haven't gotten into yet (but it keeps showing up on my screen, because of the algorithms of what I want to see I guess).

I think this is one of those true or false questions and not a matter of interpretation. Are non-ethnic-Russians within Russia treated like shit in general, and specifically more likely to be conscripted to fight in Ukraine.

I never believed one of the real reasons of the war was to protect Russians in Ukraine. But either way, what is the conditions for non-Russians in Russia. I think we know how this works in every other country in the world.



I'm not sure how we can find out.  Russia doesn't appear to be publishing their casualties, and Ukraine appears to making up grand stories about how they're kicking Russia's ass, yet when we closely follow the map, they just keep losing more and more territory.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872532 -

Early in the war, when it wasn't called a war, they were drafting guys from remote areas. There was nothing about ethnicity in the early reports. They wanted to keep information out of urban areas and nothing is as informative as having your son killed. More recently the non-Russian angle has been brought up more, because everyone knows there is a war.

Maybe Russian soldiers aren't really getting killed, just lots of Generals.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27872648 -

Brian Jones said:
Are non-ethnic-Russians within Russia treated like shit in general



Yes.

It's not as obvious as it is in the US, because generally you can't tell the difference between a Tatar or a Chechen and a Slav until they open their mouths. And the fact that there are like, four black people total in all of Russia makes overt racism very rare, but when it happens, IT HAPPENS.

It's also a slightly different flavor of racism, I guess? Like, it's not the US style of treating someone as if they are inferior, but the automatic assumption of most Russian people when meeting, for example, a black person is that they are a foreigner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27872699 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Ok, understood.  Thanks for the explanation.

But I stand by my comment that RT allows them (reporters) to say things that the mainstream media won't allow.



No comment on your double-standard?

These two statements are not mutually exclusive: RT allows reporters to say things that the mainstream media* Western corporate media won't allow; and RT limits their ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective.



* Until you can define this term beyond a list of specific examples, it's a useless label.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27872927 -

shivas.wisdom said:
No comment on your double-standard?

These two statements are not mutually exclusive: RT allows reporters to say things that Western corporate media won't allow; and RT limits their ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective.



I'm not sure what you mean by double standard?  I agree those statements are not mutually exclusive.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27872958 -

Yes you do, and now you're playing stupid to avoid answering the question.

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:
Where did I get this impression? Earlier you posted personal testimony from Ed Schultz, Abby Martin, and Lee Camp as supporting evidence that RT allows reporters to say things that "the mainstream media" won't allow.

Then I post personal testimony from Liz Wahl saying that RT limits her ability to report outside a pro-Putin perspective - and you apparently no longer consider personal testimony to be valid - preferring to instead believe the response by RT.

What kind of response did you expect them to give??? 'Oh yeah she's right we do censor our reporting lololol!'...

So yes - that you believe personal statements made in support of RT, while you seek to discredit personal statements that don't support RT is a fact - and another example of your bias-induced double-standard.

:yawn:



Ok, understood.  Thanks for the explanation.

But I stand by my comment that RT allows them (reporters) to say things that the mainstream media won't allow.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #27873014 -

Yes, I've said that RT lets reporters say things that Western corporate media won't allow, and also that RT doesn't publish anti-Russia articles.

I'm still not sure what you mean by double standard?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27873021 -

It's very hard to make someone understand when their salary depends on them not understanding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 2
    #27873029 -

So you can't explain?  I didn't think so.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #27873034 -

The Blind Ass said:
You might think I found what follows somewhere deep within the asshole of 4Chan, but no…

All from  RT.com -  in regards to the BioLab “situation” in UA…

lol…

https://www.rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/




That same article also says at the bottom of the page

Quote:
According to Kirillov, all pathogenic biomaterials stored in Ukraine were “transported by military transport aircraft to the United States via Odessa,” in early February 2022. On February 24, as Russian troops entered Ukraine, the ministry of health in Kiev ordered the remaining strains to be destroyed, the general said.

Kirillov said that the Russian intervention halted activities at five Ukrainian biolabs that had been working with anthrax, tularemia, brucellosis, cholera, leptospirosis, and African swine fever.



Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, smoking hot founder of ArmsWatch, has reported that contractors working in these labs were given diplomatic immunity, meaning they could take whatever they liked in and out of Ukraine/Georgia/Afghanistan + another 22 countries without being searched etc.

Why would a harmless research project have the need to give diplomatic immunity to a bunch of nerd researchers? Is there a logical reason for this that I'm missing?

Anyone interested in going down a rabbit hole could sift through the information she has been collecting over a number of years here https://dilyana.bg/the-pentagon-bio-weapons/

She also has some interesting information on the Ukrainian cargo plane with Ukrainian crew that went down in Greece on her Armswatch website as well.

That's all I'm saying, I'm not connecting any dots, just saying have a look at what she has reported on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27873053 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So you can't explain?  I didn't think so.



It's been explained - you just pretend to not understand it rather than debate honestly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27873055 -

:awesomenod:

Plus, no one's responded to this question:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Which of the above has been disproven?






--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27873057 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So you can't explain?  I didn't think so.



It's been explained - you just pretend to not understand it rather than debate honestly.



No, the double standard hasn't been explained.  If you can't explain it, maybe someone else will?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27873103 -

Kryptos said:
It's very hard to make someone understand when their salary depends on them not understanding.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #27873115 -

So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27873116 -

Quote:
Dilyana Gaytandzhieva, smoking hot founder of ArmsWatch, has reported that contractors working in these labs were given diplomatic immunity, meaning they could take whatever they liked in and out of Ukraine/Georgia/Afghanistan + another 22 countries without being searched etc.

Why would a harmless research project have the need to give diplomatic immunity to a bunch of nerd researchers? Is there a logical reason for this that I'm missing?



What you’re missing is this is conspiracy nuttery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,219 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,504 topic views. 5 members, 0 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.