Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27869618 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Why my own words?  How about the UN's definition?

Quote:
What are Biological Weapons?

Biological weapons disseminate disease-causing organisms or toxins to harm or kill humans, animals or plants.



The above FACT SHEET about biolabs in Ukraine said they "maintain and study pathogens".

A pathogen "is any organism or agent that can produce disease".



There’s nothing unusual about labs studying pathogens.

This is such a lame conspiracy theory


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27869643 -

Meanwhile..

Zelensky said he was firing Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova and security chief Ivan Bakanov amid a high number of cases of suspected treason by Ukrainian law enforcement officials.

Zelensky said over 650 cases of suspected treason and aiding and abetting Russia by Ukrainian security officials are currently being investigated, including 60 cases of officials who have remained in territories occupied by Russia and are working against Ukraine.

-----

Russia Makes LGBTQ Propaganda Illegal while in the U.S Lia Thomas (A MAN) gets nominated for NCAA Woman of the Year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27869661 -

koods said:
There’s nothing unusual about labs studying pathogens.

This is such a lame conspiracy theory



Here's an article from the US embassy in Kiev with the head of the U.S. Embassy Kyiv’s Defense Threat Reduction Office:
Quote:
What have been some of the biggest challenges during your time in Ukraine?

It’s been disappointing to see false allegations in recent months from some media outlets and commentators in Ukraine about our Biological Threat Reduction Program.

This program was created after the collapse of the Soviet Union to assist former Soviet states to secure and eliminate biological weapons and pathogens of concern that were collected and developed by the Soviet Union.

We work with the Ukrainian Government to consolidate and secure dangerous pathogens and toxins that exist in Ukrainian government facilities.




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27869700 -

We did the same thing with nuclear sites.

Maybe the Russians think there are bioweapons now because that’s what they used do in those labs.

Really this is the dumbest conspiracy theory of the whole war. You think the US is going to set up bioweapons research labs in a politically insecure country 20 miles from Russia? Your brain has been hacked by Russia

It’s about time these theories be taken to the appropriate forum. Certainly they have no place in political discussion.

It’s pretty disrespectful that you think that everyone else is dumb enough to believe the stupid shit you believe.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/19/22 11:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27869763 -

koods said:
We did the same thing with nuclear sites.

Maybe the Russians think there are bioweapons now because that’s what they used do in those labs.

Really this is the dumbest conspiracy theory of the whole war. You think the US is going to set up bioweapons research labs in a politically insecure country 20 miles from Russia? Your brain has been hacked by Russia

It’s about time these theories be taken to the appropriate forum. Certainly they have no place in political discussion.

It’s pretty disrespectful that you think that everyone else is dumb enough to believe the stupid shit you believe.



I just gave you evidence from the head of the U.S. Embassy Kyiv’s Defense Threat Reduction Office who admitted to this.  I even quoted the relevant section for you.  You should read it, it's from 2020, not 1991.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27869768 -

Admitted to what? A program that has been public knowledge for years?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27869771 -

Back to my original question:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What exactly is the claim you are guys are denying?




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick]
    #27869775 -

chopstick said:
mycosis said:
What exactly is the claim you are guys are denying?

Russia Says It’s Losing Because Ukraine Has Experimental Mutant Troops Created in Secret Biolabs

Dear God! What have we done? :facepalm3:





Do people actually see these fake news stories and believe them/take them at face value?

ROTFLMAO if so... really speaks to the intelligence of the average shroomerite



Falcon believes it


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27869780 -

koods said:
Falcon believes it



I ask this of you all the time, but you can please stop lying for just ONE post?

I explained here how this was fake news.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27869787 -

You don’t think it’s fake news. You posed the original story which says pretty much the same thing.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27869789 -

Just to be clear, you think this is real news? Because it’s batshit crazy.

Quote:
Ms. Yarovaya said that traces of drugs and very high titers for hepatitis A were found in the blood of Ukrainian servicemen.  "We remember that the Minister of Health of Ukraine, a US citizen, was seen lobbying the interests of pharmaceutical companies to purchase expensive and very reactive drugs for the consequences of treating hepatitis. And it is quite possible that it was about testing these drugs on military personnel", the deputy emphasized.

"And we see: the cruelty and atrocities with which the servicemen of Ukraine behave, the crimes they commit against the civilian population, the monstrous crimes that they commit against prisoners of war, confirm that all this is a single system of management and the creation of a cruel machine for murder, which was administered by the United States...

Candidate of Biological Sciences, geneticist Kirill Volkov does not consider the diseases detected in prisoners "atypical for Ukraine". According to him, now there is a general trend for the spread of subtropical diseases, and in the southern regions of Russia there are also cases of West Nile fever, so in Ukraine it may well be more pronounced. And hepatitis A is quite a typical disease, the expert adds. In doing so, he admits that there are substances that alter consciousness and lead to aggressiveness, and that all armies are currently developing in this area. However, the statements of Russian parliamentarians about the "biological attacks" by the United States, according to Mr. Volkov, are exaggerated.





--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/20/22 02:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27869830 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I've repeatedly presented evidence from the referendums and, if you don't believe those results, I've also presented evidence from follow-up polling data showing that before 2022, the vast majority of people living in the DPR, LPR, and Crimea HEAVILY preferred Russia to Crimea.

I know, "But Fal, all you got is polling data.  We got MAKE BELIEVE!  Which koods will tell you is THE BEST!!!"



I beleve those polls may be stretched (not by you) but agree that before 2022 a majority of Donbass preferred to be part of Russia instead of Ukraine, and possibly even instead of autonomy or independence.
What I was saying is that
1. it was before war, an event that could radically change public opinion
2. the videos you show, that can well be staged but let's assume they're legit, don't prove (arithmetically) that currently a majority of them (the ones who left there) support Russian occupation. In the area only a small part of population has stayed (from my understanding the oldest, and it should be kept in count in statistics, but let's go on, and the most active pro-russian), so even if you could (i think you can't) prove that most of them is happy with Russian occupation it still doesn't prove your point about the majority of Donbass people.

I'm not implying it's your fault not being able to provide these proves, as i believe you're in good faith. I agree that for now, there is not much better than posting old polls. But i suggest you to stop believing you can litterally prove your points: it's simply impossible now to make a reliable estimate. In this phase information are too polluted from both parts, it's just a matter of opinions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick]
    #27869835 -

chopstick said:
iggyhiggy said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
mushboy said:
and what happened to the biolabs?:deal:



The Department of Defense admitted to supporting 46 biological research facilities in Ukraine.



Man, you serious? its the Nth time you or chop show again the same document trying to support the biolab theory, and your document just show evidences of collaboration about 'clear' biological research, nothing secret, nothing shady or dangerous. I'm not saying nothing of it existed, but stop pretending the documents you posted are 'proof' of it



Denying that the US government is doing shady shit and most likely researching dangerous bioweapons at these labs is like denying Epstein was murdered in prison by people covering up who he supplied young prostitutes too, lol. When something is obvious, blatant and there's tons of evidence, there's no need to deny it just because you don't want to have to deal with the implications of what that means for our country and our country's government corruption



I don't deny that US researh on bioweapons, but i seriously doubt that they did those research there in Ukraine. What you show are documents about ordinary bio research collaboration between two countries. Mine has similar, and their collaboration with other countries was important during pandemics (when we also collaborated with Russia), but is excellent about oncology research. In general i'd say that these agreement are a good thing to prevent and cure disease.
I don't doubt that if in these resarches should come out any dangerous 'thing' of military interest, there could be agreements that give some third party kind of 'priority right'.
But again, you claims of 'tons of evidences of these shitty shady things in those labs' seem bullshit to me. if you had stronger proves you would have posted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27869854 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
mushboy said:
biolabs dont equate to bio weapons labs as has been insinuated.



Except in this case, they do.  Read this FACT SHEET about activities in Ukraine that was linked to in the above report:

Key Facts:

Public health facilities and biological laboratories around the world maintain and study pathogens to be able to confirm outbreaks of disease and to improve early detection and diagnostic capabilities. These facilities use specific pathogens because they are endemic to their country, or because they are at risk of spread from other countries.

The United States, through BTRP, has invested approximately $200 million in Ukraine since 2005, supporting 46 Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and diagnostic sites.



Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Why my own words?  How about the UN's definition?

Quote:
What are Biological Weapons?

Biological weapons disseminate disease-causing organisms or toxins to harm or kill humans, animals or plants.



The above FACT SHEET about biolabs in Ukraine said they "maintain and study pathogens".

A pathogen "is any organism or agent that can produce disease".



Man, any bio lab has to mantein pathogens to study them.
The difference is in intentionally spreading them or not.
I have a friend who works in a biolab and research on dangerous pathogens. she has to do test for HIV and other diseases like every month (or something, but frequently). a few years ago a researcher (a phd student in a swiss or austrian lab iirc) got infected from HIV she was researching on.
It's likely, not confirmed, that covid came from a similar situation.

There will always be risks related to biological research on diseases, nontheless the benefits we get from it overcome by far the risks.
I'm not speaking of weapons obviously, but again i don't see any particular hint of them here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: iggyhiggy] * 1
    #27869870 -

Fal's own source doesn't say say the US did bioweapon research in Ukraine.

From the headline of his own link;

Quote:
The History and Accomplishments of U.S. Collaboration With the International Community to Reduce Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Threats in Ukraine, Russia, and Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union



His argument is dishonest and made up.

Quote:
Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, the United States, along with allies, partners, and international organizations, has led cooperative efforts to reduce legacy threats from nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons left in the Soviet Union’s successor states, including Russia. 



Then from the Daily Beast;

Quote:
Ms. Yarovaya said that traces of drugs and very high titers for hepatitis A were found in the blood of Ukrainian servicemen.  "We remember that the Minister of Health of Ukraine, a US citizen, was seen lobbying the interests of pharmaceutical companies to purchase expensive and very reactive drugs for the consequences of treating hepatitis. And it is quite possible that it was about testing these drugs on military personnel", the deputy emphasized.



It was quite possible, but there wasn't any proof of it. So just more made up bullshit.

It is just not true. It's one more piece of the big old gas powered lamp that some people are using to justify a war.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27869875 -

Damn this guy will literally unquestioningly believe and fight for anything that RT or the Russian Alexi Joneskov posts


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: twighead] * 1
    #27869877 -

Yes and you have people here who unquestioningly believe every piece of trash propaganda the mass media tells them and will violently lash out when questioned.

There are several in this thread alone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick]
    #27869898 -

:goodmorning:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick]
    #27869907 -

Definitely propaganda all around, probably more now out there than anytime in history. With that, the ability to try and decipher whats what with technology, is the highest as well.

Some things remain self evident and the propaganda can fool only the least of the least.

Did Putin really give the Nazis as a reason to go into Ukraine?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (07/20/22 06:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27869914 -

Stable Genius said:
iggyhiggy said:
Stable Genius said:
And the other guy named was Mamuka Mamulashvili did you catch this link below from the other post? Chrome gives me the option to translate, not sure why/how but it does.
https://www.maurizioblondet.it/cecchini-dai-piazza-maidan-silenzio-del-giorno/



Yeah interestin but i'd take anything from that Maurizio Blondet with more a punch than a pinch of salt



Oh ok. Seeing as you are probably a lot more familiar with his work what would be your main criticisms of his work and possibly this investigation he did? :thumbup:



Not what we were looking for, but i found this article (notice that is dated 2017) about M.Blondet and those biolabs...sorry it's in Italian but maybe you have option to translate.

https://www.stopfake.org/it/fake-blondet-usa-ha-fabbriche-di-bio-armi-in-ucraina-illegali/
https://www.stopfake.org/en/fake-20-soldiers-die-from-leaked-mysterious-virus/

As you see (there is a link to another debunked Blondet job) this Blondet is not just quoting fake news from others, but also actively producing fakes. If it were for Falcon he sould be rotting behind the bars. luckily we enjoy a certain freedom of speech here, despite being far away from perfection.

On the other hand i'd say that even the former, quoting fake news, while is overall acceptable if comes from the average Joe/Boris who might not be aware, is in my opinion on pair with a straight lie when it comes from a journalist, who is supposed to have all the cultural and technological tools to check his sources.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 395 | 396 | 397 | 398 | 399 | 400 | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,893 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,382 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,684 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.