Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

good riddance, gipper
    #2774863 - 06/08/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: good riddance, gipper [Re: Vvellum]
    #2775167 - 06/08/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks. It's always good to see just what assholes people can be.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: good riddance, gipper [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2775174 - 06/08/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Thanks. It's always good to see just what assholes people can be.

yeah, Reagan sure was a big asshole.

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
    #2775185 - 06/08/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree. At least he is dead now.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2775189 - 06/08/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

While I'm sure you know just what I meant......
:penis:

We have a dancing Greg.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2775196 - 06/08/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

are you capable of posting a refutation of the piece? or just a dancing dildo?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2775204 - 06/08/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Both, but the dancing dick says enough. Why waste a lot of time typing when a single click will do?

--------------------

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

#2775206 - 06/08/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

We have a dancing Greg.

Impeccable wit!

Why don't you just call him a poopy-head?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: good riddance, gipper [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #2775210 - 06/08/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

OK. He's a poopy-head.

Feel better?

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2775213 - 06/08/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well this is a discussion forum, no? not the lets post dancing dildos when I'm too lazy or incapable of responding forum.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2775220 - 06/08/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Lazy and incapable have nothing to do with it.

The dancing Greg is adequate.

Besides.... that's why the smileys are there. To be used.

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2775228 - 06/08/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

...yeah, just as "adequate" as just smirking and rolling your eyes during a debate and then refusing to address the issue.  Way to go :thumbup:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2775237 - 06/08/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting that you'd point that out when I did it, yet not a word when those with your political leanings do it.

Is that the smell of hypocrisy? Why yes, it is.

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2775249 - 06/08/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

who posted the dancing dildo as a lazy substitute for thought again? I forget.

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

#2775253 - 06/08/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

OK. He's a poopy-head.

Feel better?

Do it without the attitude or don't do it at all.

:grin:

Anyway, its refreshing to read some actual information in the news. Especially about the shitty stuff that Reagan did while president... during the masturbatory celebration of his death.

In fact I think every the skeletons should be pulled out of every presidents closet upon death if not way before(preferably during their term). Give people a chance to see the monster we have created.

"Oh but this monster didn't have as many warts as the last few did...In fact he even gave us a reach-around..."  :whatever:

:cheers: For Greg. Way to say fuck this Republican-political-correctness-honor-a-dead-douchebag shit.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2775254 - 06/08/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't forget. It was me. Yet, despite the fact that others do it, you said nothing then

Hypocrisy. But that's OK. Hypocrisy is the best most lefties are capable of.

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2775286 - 06/08/04 04:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

hi.

I challenge you, luvdemshroom, to post a written response to palast that actually addresses the issues he raises. ok thanks :heart:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2775290 - 06/08/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Your Photoshop skills weren't in question.

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2775293 - 06/08/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

keep avoiding a real response. you're special :heart: I believe in you! You can do it Corky! yay  :crazy2:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2775366 - 06/08/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

This is more fun.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder