Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27742034 -

chopstick said:
koods said:
Notice how there’s never any proof of anything chopstick says. No video. No pics. We just gotta take his word.

Remember last week when he said the Moskva sank because of an ammo accident. That was hilarious.



Lol, I have absolutely nothing to prove to you. I'm not posting the pics of the dead guy in the trash can for example because it is gruesome and would be inappropriate



Lol right


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27742038 -

:whathesaid:

Even if, so a pic of a body in the trash?  What exactly does it tell us?  How do you get that story just from that?  Regurgitated Here say / telephone game.  :shrug:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27742044 -

Exactly. You have no idea who he is, who put him in the trash or who killed him. I think they don’t post these videos or images because they know anyone who isn’t brainwashed will ask all these questions and it undercuts their narrative.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27742051 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Do you know what sources Putin used to make the claim, or are you just giving him the benefit of the doubt?



Do you think Russia doesn't have their own intelligence???


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27742054 -

You didn't answer my question. NATO has their own intelligence too, but I somehow doubt you would take NATO casualty reports at face value. Am I correct in assuming that you are unaware of any sources that corroborate Putin’s claim, but gave him the benefit of the doubt anyways?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27742060 -

The Blind Ass said:
:whathesaid:

Even if, so a pic of a body in the trash?  What exactly does it tell us?  How do you get that story just from that?  Regurgitated Here say / telephone game.  :shrug:



The Turkish mercenary had his hands bound and was executed from point blank range before DPR/Russian forces found him.

Thus, the only party that had access to him would have been the Ukrainian army.

Why did they execute him? That's the only thing really up for debate at this point. Most likely for trying to desert.

Mass surrenders have been a problem for Ukraine in Mariupol as of late. As previously posted, there were ~1300 soldiers that surrendered in a single 24 hour period a few days ago. Zelensky would have preferred they all fought to the death in a losing battle. Their commanders are clearly willing to issue orders for deserters to be shot in a bid to prevent any more mass surrenders.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27742063 -

koods said:
Quote:
The dollar index , which measures the greenback against six other currencies, also climbed on Tuesday, rising past 101 for the first time in more than two years. It was last up 0.2% at 100.96.





That measures the dollar against the euro (EUR), Japanese yen (JPY), Canadian dollar (CAD), British pound (GBP), Swedish krona (SEK), and Swiss franc (CHF).

These currencies have all also collapsed relative to the Russian ruble (except the Canadian dollar), so yes, at least the USD is looking good against those.

koods said:
Falcon, where did you get your information that the dollar was collapsing? Just curious how you could be so misinformed about something that is so easy to check for yourself.



Google Finance.  I was comparing the US dollar to the Russian ruble, not against Western currencies that are also collapsing.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27742067 -

Lol it’s collapsing against the ruble? Lol who gives a fuck? The ruble is Monopoly money. It has no significance in global trade.

The ruble is being pumped up by absurd interest rates that would be the end of an economy if it were to happen in a real country. Inflation in Russia is approaching 20%.

The ruble has been steadily losing value against western currencies for years.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/19/22 01:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27742084 -

The Blind Ass said:
That…idk, Sounds sketchy / incredibly suspicious in so many ways . :confused2:
Are there videos of this massacre or is it just being reported by randos without any credible evidence besides stuff no one can confirm one way or the other…



There are now hundreds of taped interviews from civilian witnesses.  It appears the major social networks are taking these down, but you can find them on Telegram.

If you don't want to access to telegram, Patrick Lancaster still has many of these interviews on YouTube.  Watch it while it lasts...


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27742087 -

Link or gtfo


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27742091 -

koods said:
Quote:
I just met one of the Russians who fled this weekend.  His concern is that the US/NATO will soon get involved in the conflict, and that this will blow up into a larger war, so he wanted to get away from Europe



So he moved to a country under the protection of NATO

Lol. Your stories get more ridiculous by the day



Why did you just delete the last part of the sentence (which I just added back with a strike through in it)?  It sounds much less ridiculous when the context is added back.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27742105 -

He should go back to Russia and join the military


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27742110 -

shivas.wisdom said:
NATO has their own intelligence too, but I somehow doubt you would take NATO casualty reports at face value. Am I correct in assuming that you are unaware of any sources that corroborate Putin’s claim, but gave him the benefit of the doubt anyways?



Yes, I'm assuming Putin is trusting his intelligence.  What is NATOs estimate of total civilian deaths through about 5 Mar 22?  I don't recall seeing it yet.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27742111 -

koods said:
Lol it’s collapsing against the ruble? Lol who gives a fuck? The ruble is Monopoly money. It has no significance in global trade.



It does now that countries are buying oil with it.  If people felt the ruble was worthless, they'd sell it for dollars, and the price would go down.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27742113 -

koods said:
He should go back to Russia and join the military



He's in his late 50s.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27742138 -

So he probably voted for Putin about 13 times or so ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27742148 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
shivas.wisdom said:
NATO has their own intelligence too, but I somehow doubt you would take NATO casualty reports at face value. Am I correct in assuming that you are unaware of any sources that corroborate Putin’s claim, but gave him the benefit of the doubt anyways?



Yes, I'm assuming Putin is trusting his intelligence.  What is NATOs estimate of total civilian deaths through about 5 Mar 22?  I don't recall seeing it yet.



Did you try looking for it?

You're assuming more than Putin’s trust in his intelligence - you're assuming the intelligence is accurate, and that the intelligence is being accurately reported by Putin.

It's weird that you're more critical of a fringe anarchist website, than you are of the leader of a state providing justification for war.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27742180 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Did you try looking for it?



I couldn't find any solid numbers.  Just an estimate of 2,000 deaths since the war started, which they they believe is a very low estimate.  Add that to the deaths before the war, plus the uncertainty, and it's ballpark with what Putin said.

shivas.wisdom said:
You're assuming more than Putin’s trust in his intelligence - you're assuming the intelligence is accurate, and that the intelligence is being accurately reported by Putin.

It's weird that you're more critical of a fringe anarchist website, than you are of the leader of a state providing justification for war.



Your site appeared to be filled with lies and deceptions, as chop also noted (I realize you disagree).  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27742181 -

Psilynut2 said:
So he probably voted for Putin about 13 times or so ?



I didn't ask.  I just met him this weekend.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27742182 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Lol it’s collapsing against the ruble? Lol who gives a fuck? The ruble is Monopoly money. It has no significance in global trade.



It does now that countries are buying oil with it.  If people felt the ruble was worthless, they'd sell it for dollars, and the price would go down.



I will explain this once again: the ruble is being supported by an absurd interest rate of 17%. If you hold rubles in an account, that account pays ~17% interest. This rate is set by the central bank and is an artificial means of supporting a currency. This is not a sustainable situation because it means that essentially credit is unobtainable in Russia. This means a home mortgage will cost you 20% per year. Economic growth comes to a crashing halt because the cost of credit is just too high.

To the average person, this means the ruble is losing 17% of its value per year compared to the cost of goods and services. Hence the 18% inflation rate.

A good target for interest rates and inflation in a healthy economy is around 2%


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/19/22 03:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,893 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,382 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,634 topic views. 3 members, 2 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.