Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27741650 -

Psilynut2 said:
Dude Tucker is a shameless conspiracy nutter . Give me a break.



Then why don't you tell us what part of the video I posted is conspiracy theory?  :popcorn:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
Scott Perkins of the Bearded Butchers said the "prevailing theory" behind cattle mutilation is "some sort of extraterrestrial activity" on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Friday.

"If this is true, the prevailing theory seems to be that it's some sort of extraterrestrial activity," he told host Tucker Carlson. "Just … given the fact there's [a] lack of evidence at the scene,




Not saying aliens don't exist , just pointing out they are using " lack of evidence " as proof on his joke or a show .

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bearded-butcher-cattle-mutilation-extraterrestrial-activity.amp



Tucker didn't say that aliens exist either.  He simply asked a couple of professional butchers to weigh in on what they think happening with animal mutilation.  They felt it was either well trained butchers, or aliens.

That's the butcher's theory, not Tuckers.

Regardless, can you tell us what part of the video I posted is conspiracy theory, as that's the video I posted, not the cattle mutilation video.

Psilynut2 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
You don't think Russia is concerned about US/NATO missiles right on its border?  Seriously?!?!?



 
  Russians have been fleeing Russia since the war started and the country isn't even being attacked. Allot of Russians are more concerned about their own govt than NATO , that's why they are fleeing that direction



I just met one of the Russians who fled this weekend.  His concern is that the US/NATO will soon get involved in the conflict, and that this will blow up into a larger war, so he wanted to get away from Europe and moved in with his mom in California temporarily.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27741709 -

Quote:
His concern is that the US/NATO will soon get involved in the conflict,



 
  He doesn't trust his govt to protect him so he ran all the way here ? Where I live ? Lol.
    What a pussy , he should be in Russia protesting Putin's  invasion and taking some responsibility for the fascist shithole people like him have enabled ,  or  joining the military and fighting in Ukraine .  Did you tell him he's a traitor and he needs man up out of his mommies house and go back to his homeland  ? That's what would have said .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #27741733 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
His concern is that the US/NATO will soon get involved in the conflict,



 
  He doesn't trust his govt to protect him so he ran all the way here ? Where I live ? Lol.
    What a pussy , he should be in Russia protesting Putin's  invasion and taking some responsibility for the fascist shithole people like him have enabled ,  or  joining the military and fighting in Ukraine .  Did you tell him he's a traitor and he needs man up out of his mommies house and go back to his homeland  ? That's what would have said .



No idiot, you should be out protesting against further US and NATO involvement in the war in Ukraine. Because that is precisely what will spark ww3.

This fake tough guy act isn't fooling anyone :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27741746 -

chopstick said:
No idiot, you should be out protesting against further US and NATO involvement in the war in Ukraine. Because that is precisely what will spark ww3.



We should all be out protesting US/NATO involvement.  :thumbup:

It's not worth our lives or our money.

I noticed no one answered my question of "What's in this war for the American people?"  Why are we spending billions of dollars and getting thousands more people killed?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27741772 -

Quote:
I noticed no one answered my question of "What's in this war for the American people?"  Why are we spending billions of dollars and getting thousands more people killed?



Less Russians to kill when ww3 starts . It also gives us more time to get ready .  I imagine your friend will have run all the way to China by then .
  Maybe he will get another free house .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27741807 -

Hold on. Tucker Carlson had a butcher on to talk about alien mutilations?

Wtf


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/19/22 10:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27741820 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
The US isn’t sending troops to Ukraine. Falcon cannot go a single post without lying



I didn't say they're sending troops into Ukraine, I said they want to.



You're interpretive skills never cease to amaze me.

Biden says, "You're gonna see when you're there," but you clearly understand he actually means 'I want to send troops into Ukraine'.

An anarchist says "when Russia doesn’t have policemen who “Putin told to beat the holy fuck” out of someone" [a direct quote of a Russian cop], but you clearly understand they are claiming that Putin said it rather than cops think it.

Perhaps you can use those interpretive skills to explain to us what Putin actually meant when he made this false claim: "Up to 14,000 civilians in the Donetsk and Lugansk republics have been killed since 2014". Why is Russia's leader providing such a gross distortion of truth as justification for war?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27741829 -

The Ecstatic said:
Nobody has a fundamental claim to any land on earth. The logical conclusion of this conflict is to throw off the shackles of nationalism and erect a border-less society.



Can't have border conflict if there's no borders. *taps head*


But really, this is the post that most bears repeating:

The Ecstatic said:
Absolutely. Everything has become punditized, to the point where the idea of news or politics has become an exceedingly more elaborate discussion over the potential consequences of some gamified eventuality, rather than simply analyzing the event based on a moral code. I think there’s obviously a utility in the former, but first and foremost we should all be able to say that Russia invading Ukraine and getting people killed is bad, no matter how you feel about who deserves what portion of the blame. When fal makes the topic about the consequences of historical territory disputes, then we’re just stuck in this loop unless we’re all going to agree that a global border-less society is the answer. I guess what I’m trying to say is I don’t see the point of arguing consequences and power dynamics and geopolitics if you’re just going to stop halfway up the flow chart of events, like you correctly noted about 1921. If we aren’t going to talk about the root of the root of the root of why this happening, then we might as well just say Putin is wrong and lock the thread, otherwise we’re just repeating carefully constructed talking points that lend credence to whatever narrow analysis of select events that reinforce your worldview.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27741851 -

shivas.wisdom said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
The US isn’t sending troops to Ukraine. Falcon cannot go a single post without lying



I didn't say they're sending troops into Ukraine, I said they want to.



You're interpretive skills never cease to amaze me.



Thanks!

shivas.wisdom said:
Biden says, "You're gonna see when you're there," but you clearly understand he actually means 'I want to send troops into Ukraine'.



How do you interpret what he said?

shivas.wisdom said:
An anarchist says "when Russia doesn’t have policemen who “Putin told to beat the holy fuck” out of someone" [a direct quote of a Russian cop], but you clearly understand they are claiming that Putin said it rather than cops think it.



If your interpretation is correct, then the anarchist article was clearly trying to mislead the reader.

shivas.wisdom said:
Perhaps you can use those interpretive skills to explain to us what Putin actually meant when he made this false claim: "Up to 14,000 civilians in the Donetsk and Lugansk republics have been killed since 2014". Why is Russia's leader providing such a gross distortion of truth as justification for war?



Putin said this on 5 Mar, long after the war started.  Many more civilians had been killed by that time.

You're welcome.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27741852 -

Do you know what sources Putin used to make the claim, or are you just giving him the benefit of the doubt?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27741943 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Meanwhile, the dollar is collapsing



U.S. dollar ascends to fresh 20-year peak vs yen

Quote:
The dollar index , which measures the greenback against six other currencies, also climbed on Tuesday, rising past 101 for the first time in more than two years. It was last up 0.2% at 100.96.



Falcon, where did you get your information that the dollar was collapsing? Just curious how you could be so misinformed about something that is so easy to check for yourself.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/19/22 12:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27741962 -

Azov shot a bunch of their own guys in the back today whom were trying to flee to Russian lines and surrender.

DPR soldiers found their bodies. All shot in the back, all carrying surrender leaflets (airdropped by Russia) on their bodies. Pics are online, but I won't post them here.

They also found the body of a Turkish mercenary fighting on the side of Ukraine. He had been executed by his comrades with a bullet to the back of the head and his body dropped in a trash can.

I don't even know if the proper word exists to describe this level of sadism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27742009 -

That…idk, Sounds sketchy / incredibly suspicious in so many ways . :confused2:
Are there videos of this massacre or is it just being reported by randos without any credible evidence besides stuff no one can confirm one way or the other…

Like, if I wanted propaganda to emotionally sway people before they could check the facts - that sounds like something I’d come up with to do it, to the T :shrug:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27742013 -

chopstick said:
Azov shot a bunch of their own guys in the back today whom were trying to flee to Russian lines and surrender.

DPR soldiers found their bodies. All shot in the back, all carrying surrender leaflets (airdropped by Russia) on their bodies. Pics are online, but I won't post them here.

They also found the body of a Turkish mercenary fighting on the side of Ukraine. He had been executed by his comrades with a bullet to the back of the head and his body dropped in a trash can.

I don't even know if the proper word exists to describe this level of sadism.



Notice how there’s never any proof of anything chopstick says. No video. No pics. We just gotta take his word.

Remember last week when he said the Moskva sank because of an ammo accident. That was hilarious.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/19/22 12:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27742018 -

You know, if this is “news” then I could technically be writing this shit and posting it all over YouTube, Twitter, telegram, bitchute, Facebook, forums, etc etc.

Just clip together random loosely compelling footage & photos and get someone to say a thing or two that somewhat associates the content of it with what I want people to believe is going on…leading them on, so to speak :goodmorning:

If it’s real then damn.  But you can’t just say shit like that with nothing concrete backing it.  Remember the fictive War of the Worlds radio broadcast?

—-

Orson Welles's radio adaptation of The War of the Worlds was mistaken by the gullible for actual news reportage of marauding Martians sacking and looting New Jersey. The episode provoked a famous attack of mass panic, making it perhaps the most famous radio drama of all time.

—-


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #27742023 -

Pictures of the bodies are on telegram and maybe twitter. They were all taken in Mariupol, where the remaining Ukrainian army holdouts have almost completely ran out of food and ammunition, thus why some of them are trying to surrender.

The fact that Azov just kills their own without a second thought is very telling.

Despite this there are around 2,000 soldiers that have managed to surrender without getting shot in Mariupol. DPR's PoW camps have swelled to several thousand captives already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27742026 -

I give it to you that there are pictures of some bodies on telegram,  you aren’t there to investigate properly.  Have zero idea what’s going on.  Who knows how it’s being spun or manipulated. 

But everything else you say about them is unconfirmed.  The rest you read about from someone else’s writing - not from deducing it on your own merely from the avail photos.
Mere here say presented as fact when it’s not.  It doesn’t need to be true for it to illicit a true response. Aka propaganda.

Watch, later this week I’ll release my own propaganda on the shroomery and it’ll garner several pages of outrage and responses.  Then I’ll admit I made it all up.  Just wait.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27742027 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Enlil said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Yes, it's been acknowledged that mega social media companies have the right to censor speech, we're just arguing that censorship is lame, while you're championing it.



Forced speech is even more lame.



Let's be clear that by "forced speech" you mean not allowing social media platforms to censor what they don't want people to see.



I mean forcing people to store content on their servers and distribute that content to other people.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27742029 -

koods said:
Notice how there’s never any proof of anything chopstick says. No video. No pics. We just gotta take his word.

Remember last week when he said the Moskva sank because of an ammo accident. That was hilarious.



Lol, I have absolutely nothing to prove to you. I'm not posting the pics of the dead guy in the trash can for example because it is gruesome and would be inappropriate.

It doesn't matter what kind of shit gets shown to you. You are so far gone in your delusional brainwashed world that no amount of evidence would ever get you to budge on anything.

The best thing that could happen to you, koods, would be to just disconnect from the mainstream media and spend like a month or two in the woods, by yourself, meditating and trying to balance yourself. Of course that goes for almost everyone, but you are a special case.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27742030 -

Quote:
I just met one of the Russians who fled this weekend.  His concern is that the US/NATO will soon get involved in the conflict, and that this will blow up into a larger war,



So he moved to a country under the protection of NATO

Lol. Your stories get more ridiculous by the day


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | | Last >

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,893 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,382 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,635 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.