Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Lynnch] * 1
    #27721337 -

Lynnch said:
ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF RUSSIA HAD JUST RESPECTED THE TERRITORIAL BOUNDARIES OF FUCKING UKRAINE. For fucks sake.



Again, there was a more to this war than that.  There was the exercises with NATO, the weapons from NATO, the killing of ethnic Russians, to name a few.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721339 -

Fact: Russia has killed civilians. This is indisputable.
Based on that fact, it is far more reasonable to assume that they have continued to do so.
Making the claim that Ukraine is going around shooting their own people is not an impossibility, but is comparably absurd to the alternative, and therefore requires a significantly higher standard of evidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721342 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Lynnch said:
ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF RUSSIA HAD JUST RESPECTED THE TERRITORIAL BOUNDARIES OF FUCKING UKRAINE. For fucks sake.



Again, there was a more to this war than that.  There was the exercises with NATO, the weapons from NATO, the killing of ethnic Russians, to name a few.



And all of that stops well short of an invasion of Russia. None of those acts REQUIRES a military response by Russia. This was a war of choice, by Russia. Pretending anything otherwise is absurd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Lynnch]
    #27721345 -

Fact:  Civilians die in every war.

Fact:  There are hundreds of reports from Ukrainians who reported that Nazis are killing their own people simply for trying to use humanitarian corridors to get out of the cities.  It's not much of a stretch to think they may have been shot for helping the Russians, which is far worse.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Lynnch] * 1
    #27721348 -

Lynnch said:
And all of that stops well short of an invasion of Russia. None of those acts REQUIRES a military response by Russia. This was a war of choice, by Russia. Pretending anything otherwise is absurd.



Obviously it was a choice, but it was a choice we knew they would make based on years of prior warnings, and it was a choice we clearly encouraged them to make.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721358 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
ONE OZ SLUG said:
Oh oh, you called the special operation a "war", that's a naughty nelly right there. 15 years in the gulag.



As I said before, RT is even calling it an invasion now, and you wouldn't have gotten 15 years anyway for calling it war.  And gulags went away shortly after Stalin.

But thanks for showing your gullibility to the mainstream news.



Considering you're the guy who believes laws should be passed regulating information and speech, I'm thinking you're the gullible one out of this lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27721541 -

ONE OZ SLUG said:
Considering you're the guy who believes laws should be passed regulating information and speech, I'm thinking you're the gullible one out of this lot.



Can you at least be honest?  I'm the guy who said the media shouldn't intentionally lie.  Do you like when the media intentionally lies to you?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721600 -

So you want to limit speech you don’t like? That’s exactly why we have a first amendment.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721611 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
ONE OZ SLUG said:
Considering you're the guy who believes laws should be passed regulating information and speech, I'm thinking you're the gullible one out of this lot.



Can you at least be honest?  I'm the guy who said the media shouldn't intentionally lie.  Do you like when the media intentionally lies to you?



I do not like it when the media intentionally lies, or twists things to fit their biased view. I also don't care for the Russian apologists doing the same exact thing. However, it is not my belief that anybody should go to jail or be fined over the things they say. Unlike you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27721648 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27721650 -

ONE OZ SLUG said:
I do not like it when the media intentionally lies, or twists things to fit their biased view. I also don't care for the Russian apologists doing the same exact thing.



I don't care for Russia lying either.  Now we understand each other.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27721652 -

Here's a funny video of the Nazis telling Zelensky they have no intention of backing down on their Donbas attacks:



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27721653 -

koods said:
So you want to limit speech you don’t like? That’s exactly why we have a first amendment.



No.  Can you please be honest for one post (I've asked you dozens of times).  I want to limit make believe, and I understand why you feel threatened.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721656 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
So you want to limit speech you don’t like? That’s exactly why we have a first amendment.



No.  Can you please be honest for one post (I've asked you dozens of times).  I want to limit make believe, and I understand why you feel threatened.



Quote:
Do you LIKE when the media intentionally lies to you?



Can you stop lying? What the fuck is wrong with you?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27721657 -

How can a question be a lie?  :dumbass:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721658 -

When it’s a rhetorical question.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27721670 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Here's a funny video of the Nazis telling Zelensky they have no intention of backing down on their Donbas attacks:




How do you know he's a nazi?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Lynnch]
    #27721672 -

This picture is too much for the Russia defender to handle. Had to delete it.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/05/22 05:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27721679 -

koods said:
More Russian war crimes. Falcon loves the smell of charred babies in the morning.




Where did he say that?
Now you’re using dead civilians instead of dead Russians for a few laughs?
First time I’ve ever used the Report button you sick fuck.


Edit. Getting rid of the sick photo posted by the shroomeries resident hysterical ghoul.



Edited by Stable Genius (04/05/22 02:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #27721690 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
This shouldn't make forget about wars and other...activities...NATO or US carried and are carrying on around the world. same for some EU countries.



 
Sure , but if that's all you want to talk about , if you always want to deflect criticism of what Russia is doing to that and you pretend I have no right to criticize Russia because of shit that happened when I was a kid or wasn't born and you act like Russia is the just victim of western media reporting I'm going to assume you love what Russia is doing , you support the war and Its going to be really hard to have the same kind of respectful conversation we would about tax policy or gay cakes .


  If your main concern is stuff other countries are doing just say you support Russia's war and I'll respect your honesty .



No, I don't support Russia's war. Let's be clear and straight here: if it was for me, I'd beat the shit out of Putin's mouth after making him chew his own teeth. And this years before war started. even before Donbass shit started. even before my country media started saying that overall he was not that bad (yes, we had this period aswell). I don't like authoritarians. plain.

I also don't buy Russian propaganda lies and misrepresentation, and I'm not engaging with 'whataboutism' (here we call it 'benaltrism' wich you'd translate as 'wellotherism'), wich i consider a silly way to deflect criticism. You have surely right to criticize Russia. I do think we all have DUTY to do so, as much i felt the duty to criticize every imperialism, but this include western imperialism aswell.

But most of western media are in a propaganda phase too. So, when you question anything they'll count you as a Putins supporter, and i don't really accept this. For example, I see CNN as much as some media in my country depicting the war scenario as if UA army is winning the war and RUS army is being destroyed. It seems true that RUS are having a harder job than expected, and UA are surely brave and smart but...you know...the two armys are not even comparable, and UAF had been destroyed in the first days. This is confirmed by generals of NATO countries armys, but here (and i'd guess in USA is even worse), if you're not the army or air force commander, reporting this would be considered Putinism...if you read YOUR post here it's actually what you did on me, and i already clearly stated that this war is mostly Putins fault.
What i mean is that this kind of take from Media from the 'free world' is actually, indirectly, helping Russian propaganda. To be credible, West should think about its own fault. Not just ones when you were kid or not even born, current ones aswell. But keep in mind that also the 'old' mess have consequences still today

Edited by iggyhiggy (04/05/22 06:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,893 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,382 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,634 topic views. 3 members, 1 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.