Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 3
    #27714510 -

koods said:
They got what they deserved invading a sovereign country.

Every Russian soldier on Ukrainian soil should have his face blown off :elmo:




Lmao. I wish you weren't a middle aged fat ass so maybe you could be conscripted to go to war and get an inkling as to how naive, pathetic, and disappointing of a statement that just was.

When are you going to learn that it's about time for you to get offline?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27714524 -

koods said:
I’m being hyperbolic about this but seriously the last thing we should be worried about is the treatment of Russian soldiers captured in Ukraine. You really gonna hold it against a guy who just lost his family and his town if he shoots a Russian soldier in the leg. This isn’t some distant battlefield for these Ukrainians. This is happening in their home towns.



It’s telling when extenuating circumstances are allowed into your brain. There are still people alive who saw (what was, in their lifetime) part of the USSR be turned into a fascist staging ground at the behest of NATO, but we should absolutely kill all those people without hesitation. What we should do is show humanity to only the humans who happen to be on the “good” side of this conflict.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714525 -

Meanwhile there are celebrations going on in South Ossetia (Northern Georgia as recognized by the US), as they announce legal steps to join the Russian Federation.  Watch it now, before it gets censored by YouTube:



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #27714530 -

This is what a multipolar world looks like. With US hegemony fading, nations will begin to look elsewhere for geopolitical support.

Even stalwart US client states like KSA aren’t even returning our calls when we beg them to pump up oil production, that’s why we’re going to Venezuela and asking Maduro (not the self appointed Guaido, strangely) to do us a solid in exchange for some eases on sanctions. We are going to desperately try to consolidate support in our own hemisphere because we simply can’t run every corner of the world anymore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714584 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Meanwhile there are celebrations going on in South Ossetia (Northern Georgia as recognized by the US), as they announce legal steps to join the Russian Federation.  Watch it now, before it gets censored by YouTube:





Lol that looks totally genuine. Look at all the people lining the streets. That’s a funeral procession with flags and honking.

Come on dude. This is straight up propaganda you are trying to peddle. You think we’re that credulous?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/30/22 08:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27714608 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Why do I bring up Russel Brand?  He has over 5.4 million subscribers; that's more than MSNBC has.



Do you have any sources that aren’t washed up comedians or pedophiles?



I just let you know that Russel Brand has more subscribers than all of MSNBC.  And you call him "washed up"?

You should probably change your signature to "Hey everybody, look at the above post to see my latest make believe!"


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #27714614 -

Enlil said:
Stable Genius said:
Enlil said:
Southfront.org is a kremlin propaganda tool.



Debunk it then.



Debunk what?  The source?  That's already been thoroughly done.



Because you called them a "kremlin propaganda tool?"


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27714617 -

koods said:
Come on dude. This is straight up propaganda you are trying to peddle. You think we’re that credulous?



Do you want to make a signature bet about the results of the upcoming referendum in South Ossetia?

Oh ya, you don't make signature bets because you know you'd lose every single one.  :lol:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714623 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Why do I bring up Russel Brand?  He has over 5.4 million subscribers; that's more than MSNBC has.



Do you have any sources that aren’t washed up comedians or pedophiles?



I just let you know that Russel Brand has more subscribers than all of MSNBC.  And you call him "washed up"?

You should probably change your signature to "Hey everybody, look at the above post to see my latest make believe!"



If I want to see MSNBC on TV, I only have to turn on my TV. If I want to see Russell Brand on TV, I have to go back in time 10 years.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714628 -

Actually YES

If you watch this channel he's right on about how fucked up the Russians are, how badly they are doing and where they are going to retreat, (excuse me) retrograde next.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714633 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Enlil said:
Stable Genius said:
Enlil said:
Southfront.org is a kremlin propaganda tool.



Debunk it then.



Debunk what?  The source?  That's already been thoroughly done.



Because you called them a "kremlin propaganda tool?"



They are a Russian website so they are legally bound to only publish the kremlin approved message


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27714684 -

koods said:
They are a Russian website so they are legally bound to only publish the kremlin approved message



No, they are legally bound not to intentionally lie.  If you don't believe it, why don't you give an example to prove your point?  Examples would shut me up in a hurry, but all we have is your make believe.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714693 -

Lying is whatever Putin says it is.

You just said you’ll never defend censorship, and here you are defending a law that criminalizes speech


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714694 -

Would it be a lie to call what Russia’s doing an invasion?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27714748 -

koods said:
Lying is whatever Putin says it is.

You just said you’ll never defend censorship, and here you are defending a law that criminalizes speech



Stop with the make believe (lying).  I said I wouldn't mind if the US also had a law that prohibits the intentional spreading of disinformation.  If that goes against your idea of free speech, then count me as anti make-believe.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714760 -

That’s a pretty big limit to free speech

You seem pretty aggrieved when private companies censor disinformation, but you’re fine with the government criminalizing it. You also continue to be completely silent on the extreme censorship happening in Russia.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/30/22 11:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27714780 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Lying is whatever Putin says it is.

You just said you’ll never defend censorship, and here you are defending a law that criminalizes speech



Stop with the make believe (lying).  I said I wouldn't mind if the US also had a law that prohibits the intentional spreading of disinformation.  If that goes against your idea of free speech, then count me as anti make-believe.



You'd be locked up forever if such a law were passed, since everything you post would hypothetically be in line with the US's definition of "spreading of disinformation". Completely different than Facebook simply taking down somebody's account.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27714787 -

No, I'm not aggrieved when private companies censor disinformation.  God damn, CAN YOU MAKE JUST ONE POST WITHOUT MAKE BELIEVING?!?!?

I'm aggrieved when they censor things like I mentioned above:

The celebrations in Donbas.

Interviews about the conflict.

Discussions on the possible background of the conflict.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27714853 -

ONE OZ SLUG said:
You'd be locked up forever if such a law were passed, since everything you post would hypothetically be in line with the US's definition of "spreading of disinformation".



What have I posted that is intentional disinformation?  Or even disinformation?  Do you mean information the US doesn't want people to know about?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27714920 -

Well if you were posting disinformation according to the government, you would be subject to prison if we did what you suggest.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,379 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,218 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,487 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.