Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27713055 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Lol the Russian ambassador to the Shroomery complaining about censorship. You’re a fucking joke dude.



"Hey everyone, since I can't make an intelligent rebuttal, I'll just hurl more insults! The mods here don't seem to mind that much so long as I side with mainstream propaganda!"



What do you want the mods to do? Censor me? You just proved my point.

Who gets censored? It’s ok when Russia does it. It’s not ok when YouTube does it. It’s ok when the Shroomery does does it. You want the Shroomery to do it. Make up your fucking mind, you hypocrite.



No, I don't want to censor you, thank you for make believing again.  I just think we should follow the rules, specifically rule #1.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27713076 -

You do a really great job defending Russia  invading Ukraine destroying everything and killing civilians indiscriminately. 
    Russian ambassador to the shroomery seems like a compliment to me .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27713078 -

Brian Jones said:
nooneman said:
Looks like the war might be starting to wind down, thank god.



The Ecstatic said:
I’m sure Biden will make another inflammatory remark to make sure it grinds on.



The war is winding down because Russia has failed miserably at every strategic objective of the invasion. I'm not counting killing civilians  and blowing shit up as strategic. Putin's has little to negotiate with and Zelensky has little reason to grant concessions.



Come on Russia is doing great. They’ve lost more soldiers and equipment in a month than any army in 60 years and they’ve completely ruined their economy and any hope of normal relations in the future. It’s been a total success. Their precise bombing of theatres, hospitals and apartment buildings is awe inspiring.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/29/22 03:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27713086 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Lol the Russian ambassador to the Shroomery complaining about censorship. You’re a fucking joke dude.



"Hey everyone, since I can't make an intelligent rebuttal, I'll just hurl more insults! The mods here don't seem to mind that much so long as I side with mainstream propaganda!"



What do you want the mods to do? Censor me? You just proved my point.

Who gets censored? It’s ok when Russia does it. It’s not ok when YouTube does it. It’s ok when the Shroomery does does it. You want the Shroomery to do it. Make up your fucking mind, you hypocrite.



No, I don't want to censor you, thank you for make believing again.  I just think we should follow the rules, specifically rule #1.



And if I don’t follow the rules you want me censored. Yes or no?

I still don’t understand how an anti-censorship activist like yourself supports a country that has essentially banned independent media and shut down access to western news sources.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/29/22 04:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27713088 -

No.  I want the mods to enforce the rules, or get rid of them.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27713091 -

You want the mods censor me. That’s what enforcing the rules mean. If you can’t even say it, then how are you not a ****?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/29/22 04:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27713134 -

Falcon I went back and edited out all the words that hurt your feefees because I don’t want you to get me cancelled.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27713170 -

It’s time the war machine breaks down . I’m disgusted with our leaders, all of them  especially the elected and appointed officials who have holdings with the defense contractors and stand to profit from war . Fucking war pigs .
https://open.spotify.com/track/5Cg6S5BXG6lXqjijSK9zFh?si=X_9kJrKuQ7yop3Wpf5iiwQ&context=spotify%3Asearch%3Awar%2520pogs


--------------------
“I would never trust an organization that would have me as a member .”
  - Groucho Marx -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27713176 -

There’s a difference between political censoring and keeping trolling under control.    One of these is ok, the other is not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: varoan]
    #27713356 -

Quote:
Ukrainian military has begun to take the fight to Russian territory, a new development in what has been a primarily defensive war for the country.

Russian authorities were forced to place two villages under emergency orders and evacuate some citizens due to Ukrainian shelling in the area..





https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-reportedly-begins-shelling-russian-territory.amp


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27713376 -

For those who enjoy Colonel Macgregor, here's his latest interview from today.  This one's not as focused quite as much on Ukraine, as we've already heard what he has to say about that, but it's focused more on America in general.  Maybe not for everyone here, but definitely a good watch for the intellectuals.



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27713564 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The Ecstatic said:
I’m sure Biden will make another inflammatory remark to make sure it grinds on.



:awesomenod:

Edit:  Here's a good summary of such remarks:  :lol:





Uh oh.  President Biden just let another secret slip out.  He's doesn't appear to be interested in peace.

President Biden appears to reveal US troops training Ukrainian forces in Poland
Quote:
President Biden appeared to let slip Monday that US troops are training Ukrainian forces in Poland...



Once again, White House staffers are insisting it's not true and Biden doesn't know what he's talking about.  :lol:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman] * 2
    #27713579 -

Biden is incompetent. The level of his incompetence and stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's just one unforced error after another with him. The only president in 3 past presidencies who was so incompetent that he lost the war in Afghanistan within a year of taking the presidency, despite it being all but won. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Every day I am shocked that this is supposedly the best we have to offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27713581 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
For those who enjoy Colonel Macgregor, here's his latest interview from today. Maybe not for everyone here, but definitely a good watch for the intellectuals.





Even an average dork like myself thought it made sense.

The war mongers here won’t watch it but thanks for sharing these videos as well as hanging around Falcon you’re a good guy :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: nooneman]
    #27713584 -

nooneman said:
Biden is incompetent. The level of his incompetence and stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's just one unforced error after another with him. The only president in 3 past presidencies who was so incompetent that he lost the war in Afghanistan within a year of taking the presidency, despite it being all but won. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Every day I am shocked that this is supposedly the best we have to offer.



The thing that offends me the most is this was the best the Democrats could produce. Everyone knew he was a joke even when he was Obama's vice president. Really shows what a joke American politics is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27713660 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The Ecstatic said:
I’m sure Biden will make another inflammatory remark to make sure it grinds on.



:awesomenod:

Edit:  Here's a good summary of such remarks:  :lol:





Uh oh.  President Biden just let another secret slip out.  He's doesn't appear to be interested in peace.

President Biden appears to reveal US troops training Ukrainian forces in Poland
Quote:
President Biden appeared to let slip Monday that US troops are training Ukrainian forces in Poland...



Once again, White House staffers are insisting it's not true and Biden doesn't know what he's talking about.  :lol:



We’ve been training Ukrainian troops for years. This isn’t even a controversy.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27713662 -

Stable Genius said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
For those who enjoy Colonel Macgregor, here's his latest interview from today. Maybe not for everyone here, but definitely a good watch for the intellectuals.





Even an average dork like myself thought it made sense.

The war mongers here won’t watch it but thanks for sharing these videos as well as hanging around Falcon you’re a good guy :super:



Says the warmonger


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27713699 -

https://open.spotify.com/track/0HVQuuXGAcQ2P5mBN521ae?si=NUnsQXz9S1et5KVOKfjj5w&context=spotify%3Asearch%3Awar%2520pigs
If the wages of sin is death these politicians better hope that them Christian’s are wrong!
Peace starts within ,where god lives , and anyone who has had a hero dose of psilocybin knows it .
Peace be to all who enter here . Let’s all start right here in this forum by spreading peace and mushrooms with our words and actions  . We all share a love of fungi that’s why we’re here after all . The magic of mushrooms might just be that they change the perspective of our leaders and save earth from humans .
Pray for the war machine to break down .
Swords into plowshares and a prophecy of peace is in humanities reach . The only people who seem want war are the wealthy elite leaders , the sheeple that follow them  and bomb and gun factories .
Fucking war pigs will reap that which they sow ,death and misery ,
https://open.spotify.com/track/0VCxnMdEmqM4SVc5TXcmIV?si=Bl-ZzTciSBK_P6m94udaRg&context=spotify%3Asearch%3Awar%2520pigs


--------------------
“I would never trust an organization that would have me as a member .”
  - Groucho Marx -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27713709 -

Quote:
The war mongers here won’t watch it but thanks for sharing these videos as well as hanging around Falcon you’re a good guy



    Your cheerleading skills are remarkable , Falcon is lucky to have a guy like you always telling him how cool he is and that his comments are awesome . Good for you !


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27713712 -

Quote:
The Ecstatic said:
I’m sure Biden will make another inflammatory remark to make sure it grinds on.



Wow that makes sense .
Ya because if he said the opposite , he wanted peace the war would just stop , like a miracle or something .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,893 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,382 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,635 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.