Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27691595 -

He’s a dictator who doesn’t need political capital.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27691597 -

I wonder how many Nigerian princes chopstick has given his bank information to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: feevers]
    #27691617 -

They have a lot of money and just need some help to get it to the USA, ok? I've got the faxes to prove it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27691685 -

koods said:
He’s a dictator who doesn’t need political capital.



I guess we’ll see.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27691713 -

Enlil said:
chopstick said:
The US was developing biological weapons of mass destruction on Russia's doorstep.



Now all you need is evidence.  When you get some, let us know.  Until then, it's just conjecture



Russia has the evidence and gave a quite detailed analysis of it at the United Nations. Then there is the fiasco with Victoria Nuland trying to deny it while also confirming it, and the episode on Tucker Carlson, among many other things.


koods said:
Remember this chopstick bombshell

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27393548#27393548



You're still in denial I see. Too bad changing the subject won't make this go away.


koods said:
Yeah that’s how you keep military secrets. Run your bioweapons research out of 270 labs across the world.

You have zero common sense



Lol. Yes that is exactly how they do it - establish bioweapons labs in third world countries where you can run these experiments with zero accountability and zero oversight. If you'd bother to read you'd know that these labs are run by the Pentagon without giving the local governments access. Personnel assigned to the labs are even given diplomatic immunity for political cover while they run these operations.

It's absolute insanity that they are being allowed to run these experiments like this. Insane, and dangerous. The US has been caught red-handed, it's pretty much undeniable. So far the strategy seems to be to pretend it didn't happen, despite all the proof that it did happen. This strategy won't work for anyone that does the slightest bit of research, sadly very few people these days bother with such things - the evidence is in their face but they will still try to say that water isn't wet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27691719 -

koods said:
He’s a dictator who doesn’t need political capital.



If this were true he would have invaded Ukraine 8 years ago.

They literally waited until the situation had reached critical mass and felt they had no other choice. I mean for God's sake they tried to push the Minsk agreement for 8 years to no avail. Instead of following Minsk Ukraine prepared an offensive operation involving 130,000 troops to invade Donbass, all the while shelling and killing civilians non-stop for 8 years. This is Ukraine's version of "adhering to the Minsk agreements"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27691729 -

He did invade Ukraine 8 years ago


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27691736 -

koods said:
He did invade Ukraine 8 years ago



Please explain to me how a bunch of random Ukrainians forming an armed militia for self-defense = Russian invasion.

I am honestly dumbfounded.

Russia didn't "invade" until February 2022. And the whole world knew it because in the opening volley you had 200 or so Kalibre cruise missiles take out the Ukrainian Navy and Airforce within a few hours, along with a bunch of other vital pieces of military infrastructure.

So why didn't that happen in 2014? Oh yeah, because back then it was a civil war localized to Eastern Ukraine without the direct participation of any major superpower.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27691811 -

Rachel Maddow is now rehabilitating Hitler in order to attack Russia:

https://twitter.com/maddowblog/status/1502499687290617856?s=21


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27691869 -

There’s nothing in what she said that rehabilitates hitler. Your cynicism is running wild.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27691870 -

Quote:
  Ukraine prepared an offensive operation involving 130,000 troops to invade Donbass,



You can’t invade your own country


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27691871 -

chopstick said:
koods said:
He did invade Ukraine 8 years ago



Please explain to me how a bunch of random Ukrainians forming an armed militia for self-defense = Russian invasion.

I am honestly dumbfounded.

Russia didn't "invade" until February 2022. And the whole world knew it because in the opening volley you had 200 or so Kalibre cruise missiles take out the Ukrainian Navy and Airforce within a few hours, along with a bunch of other vital pieces of military infrastructure.

So why didn't that happen in 2014? Oh yeah, because back then it was a civil war localized to Eastern Ukraine without the direct participation of any major superpower.



Russia invaded crimea in 2014


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27691879 -

Here's a video from one of the Nazi leaders talking about the Nazi relationship with the US during Maidan...  We've always supported the religious extremists, now it's the white supremacist extremists.  Note the cutout of Stepan Bandera in the background towards the end of the video...



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27691895 -

This thread is just Kremlin supporters posting sources from the Kremlin vs. Koods posting twitter videos

They're gonna be at this forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27691900 -

Which is more valid? The Kremlin or Twitter?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: budmanman]
    #27691914 -

I guess the fundamental question is this; is the kremlin or Twitter more valid?  And I believe neither are, koods is.  But until it's proven that koods is more valid, it's going to be hard to verify he is more valid than Twitter or the kremlin !


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Edited by theRealrollforever (03/12/22 12:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27691939 -

ONE OZ SLUG said:
This thread is just Kremlin supporters posting sources from the Kremlin vs. Koods posting twitter videos



So you think this video was from the Kremlin?  Why don't you do a Google search for Yevhen Karas?  You'll find he is indeed the leader of the C14 Nazi group in Ukraine.  That was easy.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27691982 -

koods said:
That makes so much sense. We run bio weapons labs on Russia’s doorstep in a politically unstable country. Jesus Christ you are gullible



Why does that sound unbelievable? The US has biological weapons despite claiming it doesn't. Remember the anthrax scare? That came from a US lab and a worker at one of the labs was the one responsible. If Saddam Hussein was producing chemical weapons but said it was for research purposes like the US does, would that have been ok? Likely not.

The only reason I can think of for someone being an ardent defender of US policy as you are is because you're likely on a payroll. Somewhat ironic, considering the only disinformation that's in the mainstream is "Russian disinformation."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27692013 -

chopstick said:
Well, those are some fucking bombshells if I've ever seen one.

Russia has confirmed they were experimenting with anthrax, pathogens of plague, leptospirosis, brucellosis, as well as coronaviruses and filoviruses.

From the looks of things it looks like some of these viruses were spread to Ukrainian soldiers, some of whom died.

Literal fucking guinea pigs.

The Pentagon should immediately suspend all bioweapons programs. Not only are they in violation of numerous agreements but they are a very serious threat to the world. If any of these pathogens are released, they would not respect any international border.

These parts are huge:

It studied possibilities of spreading particularly dangerous infections through migratory birds, including highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza (lethal to humans in 50 % of cases) and Newcastle disease. As part of another project, bats were considered as carriers of potential BW agents. Among the priorities identified are the study of bacterial and viral pathogens that can be transmitted from bats to humans: pathogens of plague, leptospirosis, brucellosis, as well as coronaviruses and filoviruses. Project documents clearly indicate that the United States actively financed bioprojects in Ukraine.

Having analyzed the destruction certificates, we can say that the Lvov lab alone destroyed 232 containers with pathogens of leptospirosis, 30 – of tularemia, 10 – of brucellosis, 5 – of plague. The total of more than 320 containers was eliminated. Pathogens’ titles and excessive amounts give reason to think that this work was done as part of military biological programs.

Jesus christ.

The US was developing biological weapons of mass destruction on Russia's doorstep.



You comment favorably on your own posts. It's the second coming of Webster.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: budmanman]
    #27692016 -

budmanman said:
Which is more valid? The Kremlin or Twitter?



In general, they both a rate a zero. Then, we could give style points rather than substance, but then I would have to actually read them.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,378 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,218 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,452 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.