Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Liberty Caps Be These?
    #27506120 -

Hi all,

First post here, although I've been reading posts on here for a couple of months... I've been trying to meditate for around a year and unexpectedly had mystical experiences such as visual images of beings and out of body experiences.

This has really changed my opinion on psychedelics and the possibility of other dimensions and / or spiritual realms. (I'm a normal guy in his 40s from England UK and a few years ago probably would never have written the above paragraph)

Anyway to get to the ID question. I'd stopped ny car and jumped over a fence for a quick piss and stumbled upon what may be liberty caps.

Can anyone confirm if they are indeed liberty caps.

I've been considering a moderate trip as never done this before, so if they are what I hope they are I shall be popping the pot on for a nice little cup of tea.

Many spanks in advance!

SJK

(Not sure how to attach pics but having a go anyway...)











Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liberty Caps Be These? [Re: SJK]
    #27506164 -

You have indeed found some Liberty caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liberty Caps Be These? [Re: Unknown error]
    #27506249 -

Excellent news thanking you muchly.

I shall be reading up a bit more on here before dipping my toes in.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Shroomery and the community on here seem to be a very good advert for people who are curious about the whole thing and need to find out more.

Thanks again :smile:

S

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liberty Caps Be These? [Re: SJK]
    #27506474 -

Can't really tell from these pics do you have pic of the spore print?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liberty Caps Be These? [Re: jet li]
    #27509925 -

I'm just getting a spore print now. Should be ready soon.

Here's one I just went back for (raining here so its darker in colour) ... when I tested the stem "bendy-ness" it bent a bit and then snapped (but not in two) it's still together as if the bit where it snapped has small fibres within it. Is that how the stem of  liberty cap should behave? I'm wondering if the stem feels more rigid at the moment as it's been sucking in water all day.

Another one had that "contact lens" surface on the cap when I carefully pulled the cap in half ...which I think is another tick in the box?









Edited by SJK (10/19/21 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liberty Caps Be These? [Re: SJK]
    #27509956 -

Yeah, lib stems typically snap easily when waterlogged.

The last few days there's been night frost in my area, and the libs are completely frozen when
I pick them in the morning. The stems actually snaps with a crack.


--------------------


★★★★★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liberty Caps Be These? [Re: Anglerfish]
    #27509973 -

Anglerfish said:
the libs are completely frozen when
I pick them in the morning. The stems actually snaps with a crack.



Liberty ice cream

:vibin:


--------------------
:mushroom2:  l e a r n i n g  t h i n g s :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Liberty Caps Be These? [Re: jet li]
    #27511100 -

jet li said:
Can't really tell from these pics do you have pic of the spore print?




Thanks for the stem confirmation Anglerfish :smile:

Here's the spore print pic. What do you reckon Mr Li ~ Is it nearly my tea time?

:crazy2:


Edited by SJK (10/20/21 08:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* False liberty caps...? Art693 600 9 10/20/21 04:07 AM
by RenegadeMycologist
* ID - are these liberty caps? sweep 361 7 10/18/21 02:12 AM
by Duggstar
* Liberty Caps : The offical "Fall 2004 Season" post
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Gumby 65,261 299 11/23/18 07:26 PM
by Bigmac84
* liberty caps? Calvin13 3,875 9 08/18/02 06:06 AM
by ToxicMan
* ID help please: Amanita Muscaria? Liberty Caps? Unknown? babagaga 3,832 7 11/02/16 01:56 PM
by PsyMindz86
* liberty caps?
( 1 2 all )
Zen Peddler 10,370 29 08/25/02 10:11 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Liberty Cap ID cosimo 371 4 10/17/21 09:50 AM
by cosimo
* Are Liberty Caps the ONLY mushrooms in Newfoundland? Spiritus 4,315 7 11/06/18 07:00 AM
by puff4200

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
498 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.