Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
the 3 women i could love in this world and my despair
    #2743614 - 05/29/04 06:14 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

so heres the deal.
in my life so far i have found three women that i could love, well call them j, m, and k,
now j dosnet even talk to me anmore, although we were very close at one point. m is my best friends sister and i told her how i felt, and she dosent feel the same way about me, which sucks.

this leaves K. she is a friend of mine, and a decent one at that. now you should know that my best friend is in love with this girl, and i would ruin a friendship, my best friend, trying to make a move so to speak. but i feel that i have to let her know what she means to me. but im pretty sure that she dosent feel the same way at all.

now looking at this from my perspective, i can not be with any of the 3 people on this earth that i could love. and it really depresses me.

on top of that, i have stopped smoking herb for the past 3 weeks, somthing i havent done in over 2 years (i was a daly smoker). weed was what i medicated myself with for my depression, and manic depression/bi-polar. so im really in a bad spot. i keep swinging from happy to miserable and hating life.

im really in a dificult spot socailly and emotionally, and some family problems are bearing down on me.

shit just seems to suck so badly right now. and not that i would ever hurt myself, but for the first time in a long time, the image of my brains blown across the floor has come back to taunt me.

im just llooking for some advise, on what to do with the women situation really.

thanks

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: the 3 women i could love in this world and my despair [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2743692 - 05/29/04 08:17 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It really sucks when you can't be with the ones you love. If you know that "M" doesn't share the same feelings, then just forget about her. She's obviously not the only one on your mind anyways. Let it go.

As for "K", If you have doubts to how this girl feels about you, think about this....

Quote:

my best friend is in love with this girl, and i would ruin a friendship, my best friend, trying to make a move so to speak. but i feel that i have to let her know what she means to me. but im pretty sure that she dosent feel the same way at all.

Is a highly possible rejection worth losing a best friend?
Are you just assuming she doesn't feel the same way, or was it something she did or said that gave you that impression?
If your only assuming, you can risk it, by making your move. Hope she feels the same way, and either you lose a friend or he becomes very understanding.
Otherwise, if your pretty damb sure she's not interested, then why would you want to ruin a friendship over it?
My opinion, forget about that one to. You still have "J".

Quote:

j dosnet even talk to me anmore

What's going on with that?
Did you both choose to cut off communication? Is that just the way it happened? I'd like more info on that, please. If not well, you can try and explore that option or... forget about her to and find someone you don't already have some connection with.

Bestfriend love interest
Bestfriends sister
An old friend

See a pattern there.

Maybe you should meet someone new. Try something different. There are more options my friend...choose wisely.  :goodluck:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2743745 - 05/29/04 09:51 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Move on and find another fish. Wtih the billions of people in this world your chances are good.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: the 3 women i could love in this world and my despair [Re: Barbi]
    #2743861 - 05/29/04 11:24 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

you see, i really have to tell k because, i told a few other people how i feel while rolling, and eventually i twill get back to her, and i want to stay friends with her.

i figure that i can tell her how i feel, and make it clear that i really value our friendship, and that i dont want to jepordise it.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2744166 - 05/29/04 01:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

if you've fallen for 3 women you'll fall for more, just gotta keep your eyes open

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: the 3 women i could love in this world and my despair [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2745361 - 05/30/04 12:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I worry about the guy who can only love one woman.

Zip'll be fine.

It's not a race... its the human race!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineBigNerd
Sociable loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: local elementary school
    #2753694 - 06/01/04 05:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
i can not be with any of the 3 people on this earth that i could love.

That you've met. There are many more women in the world that you could love, you just haven't met them and come to realize you could love them. Meet new people.

BigNerd

--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator
 Arcade Champion: Skeleton Park, Space Hunter

#2754008 - 06/01/04 07:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If you can love 3 there has got to be a fourth.

Zippoz: If you are bipolar GET ON LITHIUM! If you are a classic MD that can get balanced with it. You're life will straighten out and you can have a very normal life. Your problems will clear themselves up when you get yourself chemically balanced.

If these girls will not love you back then there is no reason to spring your love on them, I also suspect that this may be a part of your mental illness. I have MD's in my direct family and things are always uneccesarily complicated for them when they aren't taking they're meds.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being