Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
How long should you wait until you tell someone your in love
    #2711116 - 05/21/04 02:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

How long should you wait until you tell someone you love them? Ive been seeing a girl intimatley for about a month now. She was a really good friend for about a month before that. When we were friends I started developing feelings for her. Im not sure if i love her or not because im not sure what that is and i dont want to say such a serious thing if im not sure, i'm also afraid she may not react positivley to that. Sometimes when were alone and holding each other i feel like saying how i feel about her but im not sure if i should. One time when we were on morphine i unintentionally told her that i loved her in my sleep. She was half asleep too and started asking me what i said intently, but i just acted like i was already back asleep deeply. Me and this girl have more interests than any other girl ive been with and she shows me more affection then any other. But she was a virgin so im not sure if her feelings are because im her first.
Please give advice. Sorry if this is kinda incoherent im tweaked a little.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: How long should you wait until you tell someone your in love [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2711231 - 05/21/04 02:45 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

thats something your going to have to figure out on your own. the only i would give is not to not do it b/c of fear

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: How long should you wait until you tell someone your in love [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2711507 - 05/21/04 04:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It sounds like she would be stoked from what you've said. Go for it! And good luck.

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
    #2712240 - 05/21/04 07:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

longer than you think

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2712377 - 05/21/04 07:45 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Five years, but then you want to think about it for ten more first.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2712504 - 05/21/04 08:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ha I'd better figure out what love means until I try and answer that one

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePotIsYourFriend
Pot Inspector

#2713946 - 05/22/04 04:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

right after sex, then you tell her to go make you some dam dinner then wash your clothes. Women love to be bossed around like your there daddy. Then after that you own them for life.. j/k

--------------------
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2714058 - 05/22/04 07:54 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Shroomy if you must ask it isnt the right time.If you fear it,it isnt the right time.And is it love or lust?If you ask me it seem likes a superficial relationship and it seems to be lust.Or as people like to call it puppy love.lmao.In all seriousness don't say it unless you truly mean it.It really hurts when people say I love you and they really meant I lust you as is evident when they leave for superficial reasons.Meditate on all this.Really think it over and you will guide yourself to the answer.

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #2714226 - 05/22/04 11:04 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:heart:  Hey, if your really in love, you won't have a doubt in your heart if it's true or not. A couple of months is a short time, but it happens.
When you do know, just tell her. You don't have to wait for a special moment...if she loves you as well, that moment will be special.
:goodluck:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinel0st
    #2721671 - 05/24/04 07:33 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

do everything you can in your actions and words to get her to say it first, then you will feel the greatest.

if u just blurt it out one day and shes like, "uh, wtf" then you will be devastated.

OfflineBasicArmadillo
Director oftuber aquisition

Loc: Rooting around in the bus...
    #2722433 - 05/24/04 01:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Long enough to harvest oats in northern Ukraine.

Too long.

--------------------
:beer: :spliff: :3rd_eye:
For a non-troll you sure spend a lot of time doing drugs under bridges.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being