Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pacific North West Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: karri0n]
    #26984013 - 10/13/20 08:11 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I think 5 for someone relatively new can be a good idea but I think the environment plays a role too. 5g if you do the McKenna method is fine but going out and partying or whatever while new on 5g may be a different story

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #26984015 - 10/13/20 08:13 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
uh, this is pretty dumb advice.

5g is a tall order for me. I don't dose under 5g either but i don't take it lightly.

Go big or go home is how most people end up on their faces and we are talking about substances that have real consequences beyond getting high.

again it all depends on the person and their environment. you said real consequences but they can also be good consequences

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #26984021 - 10/13/20 08:16 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

this site is dedicated to harm reduction...

also the caveats of your ridiculous argument start to come out as you clarify it.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26984025 - 10/13/20 08:18 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:
5 as "minimum" is the problem here.

5 for an experienced person who knows what they are looking for with that dose is a different story.

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
uh, this is pretty dumb advice.

5g is a tall order for me. I don't dose under 5g either but i don't take it lightly.

Go big or go home is how most people end up on their faces and we are talking about substances that have real consequences beyond getting high.

you guys get it.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984026 - 10/13/20 08:19 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
this site is dedicated to harm reduction...

also the caveats of your ridiculous argument start to come out as you clarify it.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26984029 - 10/13/20 08:21 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I didnt say your first time with psychedelics should be a heroic dose of mushrooms. Do your research with any new drugs or drug types you are taking.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984038 - 10/13/20 08:26 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Yes I will call you a pussy if u think its too much and I know you can handle it. I wouldn't think they are a pussy, I would just say that to get the ball rolling.

Yep, just what I thought. Mushrooms may be safer than most drugs, but the effects can be extremely different for different people. You know this. Please stop your bullshit. Someone could have underlying deep psychological problems undiagnosed or unknown to them and the mushrooms will be the catalyst that brings it out whether it be at home alone, a party, or with a few friends. Set and setting doesn't matter much if someone is freaking out.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984044 - 10/13/20 08:30 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

well, the majority of the time people freak out from stuff like this is because they didn't know what to expect and think it is just too much. Or think they will die, which ties into doing your research. Nearly every time I've tripped I thought I was going to die, there is no problem with it and you should embrace it if you want to get into stuff like this. Like you said people can have problems that are brought up from stuff and I agree 100%. With marijuana, I get a little psychotic which is why I don't do it anymore. You should start low and work your way up.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984045 - 10/13/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
well, the majority of the time people freak out from stuff like this is because they didn't know what to expect and think it is just too much. Or think they will die, which ties into doing your research.  You should start low and work your way up.

This has been my point the whole time, lol.:heart:

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984048 - 10/13/20 08:32 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Yes I will call you a pussy if u think its too much and I know you can handle it. I wouldn't think they are a pussy, I would just say that to get the ball rolling.

Yep, just what I thought. Mushrooms may be safer than most drugs, but the effects can be extremely different for different people. You know this. Please stop your bullshit. Someone could have underlying deep psychological problems undiagnosed or unknown to them and the mushrooms will be the catalyst that brings it out whether it be at home alone, a party, or with a few friends. Set and setting doesn't matter much if someone is freaking out.

And working your way up is a safe way to find out if you can handle that type of stuff. You should never jump far into any drug when its your first time or first few times. Salvia really confirmed my thoughts with this

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984051 - 10/13/20 08:34 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
well, the majority of the time people freak out from stuff like this is because they didn't know what to expect and think it is just too much. Or think they will die, which ties into doing your research.  You should start low and work your way up.

so let me ask you this then brother, at what rate do you think you should jump up in doses if every dose of yours goes well?

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984053 - 10/13/20 08:35 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I always say doing drugs is like cooking with salt. You can always add, but you can't take away. Agreed. I actually like salvia. Haven't done it in a while. I never did more than the 30x. the 10x and 20x were very good to me.

--------------------

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #26984054 - 10/13/20 08:36 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Mushrooms may be safer than most drugs, but the effects can be extremely different for different people. You know this. Please stop your bullshit. Someone could have underlying deep psychological problems undiagnosed or unknown to them and the mushrooms will be the catalyst that brings it out whether it be at home alone, a party, or with a few friends. Set and setting doesn't matter much if someone is freaking out.

:whathesaid:
I've seen someone go completely psychotic and delusional off just an average dose of mushrooms. Thankfully they recovered after it wore off.
Start very small and slowly work your way up to test your own limits. Don't make assumptions on how you will react to them based on other peoples experiences.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984064 - 10/13/20 08:40 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I always say doing drugs is like cooking with salt. You can always add, but you can't take away. Agreed. I actually like salvia. Haven't done it in a while. I never did more than the 30x. the 10x and 20x were very good to me.

i started out with doing 30x I think. I still  have a bag full of that shit because i have no need to finish it haha. For me, salvia has given me the hardest trips I've ever had out of any drug. You don't mess around with salvia. I could hear stuff 100 feet away like it was right next to my ear on one of my trips. Everything from hearing to gratefulness was enhanced

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984066 - 10/13/20 08:41 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:

so let me ask you this then brother, at what rate do you think you should jump up in doses if every dose of yours goes well?

.5-1 gram at a time over months or years. Personally I have never gone over 5 grams, and that was only twice. I didn't do mushrooms until I was about 22-24yo and it was 1 gram. That was in the late 80's.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984069 - 10/13/20 08:43 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:

.5-1 gram at a time over months or years.

that's real slow haha. I thought u were gonna say something like 1 gram every few trips

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984073 - 10/13/20 08:45 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Being cautious and safe is the way, for me anyway. I give that advice to anyone as well. I did mix salvia and DMT one night.:eek:

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984080 - 10/13/20 08:51 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I did mix salvia and DMT one night.:eek:

TELL ME ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE

OfflineSpookyMulder
Monkey
Male

Loc: PNW
    #26984146 - 10/13/20 09:33 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Smoked too much salvia when I first tried it, then smoked too much several more times that night. I was only 17 at the time and it made me weird for like a month or two. I was staring all the time and obsessed with higher and lower dimensional intelligence. Spacial relations were arbitrary during this period of time. The crows outside my English class's window were as near to me as the desk I was sitting in. It is totally possible to over-do shit so get your ducks in a row before you start exploding ducks.

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: karri0n] * 3
    #26984261 - 10/13/20 10:47 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:
5 as "minimum" is the problem here.

5 for an experienced person who knows what they are looking for with that dose is a different story.

Absolutely. I hope nobody is taking any of my comments to mean "reeeee you should never eat five grams." I think that five grams (or even more) for someone who has some experience and recognizes that it isn't a light or "minimum" dosage is completely fine. I just don't think it's very good advice to give a beginner, and claiming that it's a "minimum" amount is reckless.

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies