Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here?
    #1630372 - 06/13/03 02:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I heard it lasts a long time. How was it?

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Loc: I. D.idnt A.sk H.ow O.ld
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1630378 - 06/13/03 02:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Holy fuck...that is a lot of shroomage

Next time i get a lot of shrooms i want to eat like 5 grams at first ....then every couple hours eat like 3 more grams and try to trip for the whole day? has anyone everdone this? Is it safe.... im sure its possible.>>
if anyone has done something similar.. please post

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1630382 - 06/13/03 02:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

inst that like 30grams?

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1630384 - 06/13/03 02:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: ] * 1
    #1630442 - 06/13/03 02:57 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That sounds quite dangerous. Not physically dangerous, but probably psychologically. If I ever pulled that sort of stunt, I would meditate for months before hand and do yoga to prepare.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #1630447 - 06/13/03 02:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

that's insane!!
I can't see the value in that, but eh

if you ate the 5 at first, and kept munching a whole day, i think the effects would dwindle after a while, because your tolerance has skyrocketed, so a huge amount like 10 hours later would be needed to do any effect. sounds like a waste of shrooms. then again, it would be sweet to trip a whole fuckin day.... mmmmmMMmm

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

InvisibleCracka_X
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Blastrid]
    #1630562 - 06/13/03 04:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I had a friend who ate an oz once. He tripped from sunrise to late at night. He said it was insane. Now that I think about it, 3.5 grams is enough for a pretty good trip.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
a man is loath to go

Invisiblemicro
bunbun has a gungun
Male User Gallery

Loc: Brick City
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Blastrid]
    #1630565 - 06/13/03 04:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I ate about a half pound of wet PR's which is almost an ounce dry. Didn't last longer than like 5 or 6 hours.

Had a lot of fun, but I'm glad I was tripping alone; I was puking all over the place, doing handstands, trying to run up walls, etc., etc.

--
Micro

--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

InvisibleCracka_X
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: micro]
    #1630572 - 06/13/03 04:08 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hmmm, a HALF POUND!?

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
a man is loath to go

Invisiblemicro
bunbun has a gungun
Male User Gallery

Loc: Brick City
    #1630587 - 06/13/03 04:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wet, not dry :wink:

--
Micro

--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Anonymous

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: micro]
    #1630596 - 06/13/03 04:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

most I've done is 6.5g's dry...I woudn't recommend an oz...its likely gonna be bad...why waste all those possible good trips?

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #1630597 - 06/13/03 04:29 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I had a half ounce of dried shrooms a couple of weeks back and thought it would be a good idea to chase the rising sun lolzz ! The trip only lasted me 4 or 5 hours  though.. next time I'm gonna take a big thermos full of shroom tea with me for top-ups  :laugh: 

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: ]
    #1630599 - 06/13/03 04:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: ]
    #1631795 - 06/13/03 06:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hell, 2 grams gets me off just fine..

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1632177 - 06/13/03 10:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Now that I think about it, I dont plan on ever going over 7 grams. The highest Ive been is 4 grams.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1632371 - 06/14/03 01:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That would be soooo insane, you would be tripping extremely hard before you even finished half of them! My personal limit is about 5-6g's, even that much can be too crazy.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

OfflineAmanita_Dreamer
Rotting HumanCorpse

Loc: The 666th Plane of HELL
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1632409 - 06/14/03 01:20 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The first time I had shrooms when I was 21 was a full oz. I had the most awesome eye opening experince of my life it lasted for 8-10hrs. Now I now that it was a level 5.COOL AS FUCK !!!! I suggest you try it....... if your stomach can handle an ounce of freedom.

--------------------

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Amanita_Dreamer]
    #1632474 - 06/14/03 01:57 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You should write a trip report of that! I'd really like to hear in detail what happened because that's a fucking crazy dose.

--------------------
]

Offlinepsilo9com
Koh Koh Gadget

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: ]
    #1632546 - 06/14/03 02:45 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

28 to be exact

28.4 to be exact.

Back in the late 50s and early 60s there was a scientist, I think her name was Dr. Isbell or something, and she was giving acid and psilocybin to criminals in Lexington Penetentiary for weeks or months on end. It was part of CIA funded research to find a way to break a spies will or find a truth serum. Most of these people had severe psychological damage because of the setting they were in (and sued the government and won). Imagine being full of electrodes and medical equipment and junk while your living in a federal prison, that's a bad trip waiting to happen. That's why doctor's originally thought psychedelics induce model psychosis, because they never saw a good trip in a hospital setting.

If your in the perfect place, munch away my friend. Have a great time too.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: psilo9com] * 1
    #1632697 - 06/14/03 05:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ive had a half oz dried of libs. its more insane than you can possibly imagine. and then some, immagine all the things you could see, do, or think, now tie them in a knot, throw them in a blender, add extra depth, puree on high for a few years. then pour it all out into a muddy rushing river of time and try to get it all back together.
after seemingly endless struggle you fing yourself washed up on soft cushons in the company of entities resembling humans but far more surreal in a landscape that bends to their will, they teach you how, and by learning how to control the landscape you become bound to it, then the entities become menacing, twisted demons intent on destroying your tie to the real world by making you not beleive it, then bam, you realize the entity is you, when you try to interact with it you might find that you share an arm with it or youre connected at the hip with a common set of legs all twisted and tied in knots with blinking eyeballs and teeth and fingernails, noses, etc and hair growing out of evry pour like cancerous tumors.
oh yes, i HIGHLY recommend it, in fact i much prefer the company of those whom have encountered such an ego-crushing experience.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1632702 - 06/14/03 05:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Holy shit...wow.  It is awesome that you've experienced that, but it sounds sort of scary.  (hehe...maybe that is just because I'm a newbie! :smile:

OfflineGanjaManDan
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: MOTH]
    #1633073 - 06/14/03 02:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

An ounce of dried shrooms would be... extremely... fun?

lol, the most I ever ate was 8.5 grams of dried P. cubensis. Could barely finish them even with orange juice.. The trip was INSANE.. my buddy was on 8.5 grams too, and we were fucking around with his tv (god knows why) and it almost fell off its stand onto the floor.. Anyway, my friend started to panic (he was on 8.5 :P ) and he said we had to go out somewhere and come back and fix his TV when we were more sober. Anyway, me being totally mangled stood up and walked up a flight of stairs. I forgot my shoes and walked back down, then I puked :/

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: GanjaManDan]
    #1633325 - 06/14/03 04:54 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I did around 8 grams of some very potent shrooms once... It was insanely divine and beautiful for a couple hours and then in an instant it turned into a living hell that took me weeks to recover from!

I think things began to get sketchy when I stopped believing in gravity and began throwing furniture at the ceiling...

Edited by Grav (06/14/03 04:56 PM)

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Grav]
    #1633790 - 06/14/03 09:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I did around 8 grams of some very potent shrooms once... It was insanely divine and beautiful for a couple hours and then in an instant it turned into a living hell that took me weeks to recover from!

I think things began to get sketchy when I stopped believing in gravity and began throwing furniture at the ceiling...

That would do it. Lol. So how long did it tae you to realize gravity was real again?

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: shakta]
    #1633971 - 06/14/03 11:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The most I've dosed was 9.5 grams (dried) of cubensis (Mazatapec strain.)

It took over 3 hours for the trip to start but boy when it took off it really took off.  For the come-on phase I was just jamming to Goa...but about an hour into it...I started to get REALLY sick and skitzed out feeling.  So I ran into the bathroom to puke.  This was the only part of the trip that was unpleasant.  It got to the point where I was annoyed at how hard I was tripping without achieving ego loss.  After getting sick, however, I drew a bath and soaked in it for a few hours and I achieved ego loss and the remainder of the trip when I "returned" was absolute bliss and pure calm abiding.

Two cool things that helped me endure the intense nausea and chills while I was sick during the peak were visuals I kept having.  Right before I puked, I kept seeing a black shadow over everything in my field of vision (like the demons in the movie Ghost as a good reference).  Any time I'd shift my gaze/perception, the damned shadows would be dancing all over everything I would see.  As I was drawing the bath to soak in, the water kept changing colors; ie the entire tub's worth of water would first be clear, then it just became blue (translucent, like freezer pops), then green, then back to clear...as if someone was switching a light switch on and off to make the colors change.

The only other aspect of the trip I didn't like (because I had never encountered it on a psychedelic before...not even 20 drops of good LSD) was a bizarre sense of not recognizing anything in my perceptions.  I don't mean synesthesia (sp?)...but it was just a very demented detachment and loss of understanding that I had never before, nor since, encountered on shrooms.  It spooked me a little since it was a new experience.

As I layed in the tub I simply began to meditate to help calm my nerves down; I was quite upset at myself for getting sick (was home alone, and it was like 1am when I started peaking).  As I began my meditation, my consciousness literally squared itself.  (don't ask for a better description.  hehe)  In the past on ten-strips of LSD, I could entertain multiple trains/lines of though simultaneously...and in each case they would all retain their distinct realities...but on this high dose of cubensis, it was as if ALL meaning/metaphor from ALL possible trains of thought began to merge psychically/psychologically and instead of my perceptions being the ego that established the ownership of those perceptions, I began to simply BE all those realites at once but in four distinct "groups" of experience.  The last thing I remember before detaching into egoloss was a kaleidescopic mental image (my eyes were closed once I started meditating) of time and space simply dissolving into "the oneness of us."  (again, can't explain that any better either)

When I came back about an hour later, I was in such a beautiful state of calm abiding.  It was as close to the "clear light" that Tibetan meditation describes that I've ever come on a psychedelic drug.  Everything was simply in its purest form and I saw through the veils my mind was casting on all my perceptions.  It was at this point that I started an analytical meditation on some emotional issues I had with my Mother (she became very ill last summer) and without getting too personal, I'll just say that I finally came to accept my Mother for the wonderful person that she is; regardless that she doesn't fully accept me.

Once I could move my body again (whenever I experience egoloss with shrooms I always first lose the sense to move or connect with my physical body) I put on some Tibetan singing bowls I have on CD and simply enjoyed the rest of the trip until it was over.

It was a hellish peak; mainly cause I hate to get sick in the first place and to get that sick to your stomach while tripping that hard is just annoying to have to endure.  But once I puked and settled into the trip...it was simply amazing.

I don't know if I'd ever endure that type of peak again to get to the rest of the trip that was great...but I'm very glad I had the experience.  My best advice, especially if you're not experienced at dosing shrooms at high levels, is to definitely have a sober sitter with you.  Just to help you ground yourself if your perceptions get too scattered by the shrooms.  If you have experience in meditation and achieving single-point states of mind or egoloss, then high doses of shrooms will not be scary at all.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Boppity604]
    #26724127 - 06/06/20 03:11 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

This is how I see magic mushrooms best.

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #26726325 - 06/07/20 01:25 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

There was an old story online about a dude who took 40g dried, I think. Couldn't find it just now though.

--------------------

OfflineInfraredRick
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #26726578 - 06/07/20 02:59 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Seems disrespectful to abuse mushrooms. Incredible lessons can be learned in high doses but to double or triple breakthru, well, don't be surprised if you receive penalty for arrogance.

--------------------
Inspiration move me brightly.[gradient:#C7C7D4,#CFD4C7]y[/gradient]

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

#26726991 - 06/07/20 06:23 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

You’re probably referring to Kilindhi Iyi. He passed away a couple of months back, bless his soul.

DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: InfraredRick]
    #26727001 - 06/07/20 06:25 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

If you know what you’re getting into, yes, it would be ridiculous. But I started tripping pre-internet, when all the information available was Aldous Huxley The Doors of Perception, and peer pressure. We had no idea that a carrier bag full of wet liberty caps was too much :eek:

I suffere 30 years of existential distress afterwards though :eek:

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”

Terence McKenna

OfflineBrotherDekatessera
Stranger
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26958168 - 09/28/20 01:53 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

deleted. glitch post

Edited by BrotherDekatessera (09/28/20 01:54 AM)

Stranger
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: InfraredRick]
    #26958169 - 09/28/20 01:55 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

InfraredRick said:
Seems disrespectful to abuse mushrooms. Incredible lessons can be learned in high doses but to double or triple breakthru, well, don't be surprised if you receive penalty for arrogance.

thats absurd.

Invisiblefunky123
Pilzfreund
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austria
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26958605 - 09/28/20 12:40 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
If you know what you’re getting into, yes, it would be ridiculous. But I started tripping pre-internet, when all the information available was Aldous Huxley The Doors of Perception, and peer pressure. We had no idea that a carrier bag full of wet liberty caps was too much :eek:

Those must have been fun times. For me taking drugs is like 50% reading about it on the internet. Harm reduction, expectation management.

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
I suffere 30 years of existential distress afterwards though :eek:

Seriously? Do you think that trip had a detrimental impact on your life?

--------------------
:nyan: Log for my 2nd Grow (with pix and chronology)

To shut up GIFs in Firefox: Go to about:config and set 'image.animation_mode' to 'none'. Then restart Firefox.
For any other browser (especially Chrome): Uninstall browser. Switch to Firefox. See above.

Edited by funky123 (09/28/20 12:41 PM)

OnlineNichrome
I'm a torso!
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone 5
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: funky123]
    #26958820 - 09/28/20 03:23 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

40+ P. Cyan in a quiet comfortable place. I'm still here. I still shit in the morning, pay bills, and get wrapped up in it. Looking forward to dying one day but not hasty about it at all.

Unforgettable for sure. I think that describing trips by "level" is good for beginners.

That was the most for me. Several great oz+ cube sessions that were also grand. These days I like about 10-12. It's a well rounded therapeutic experience.

--------------------
Pheno Hunters

LAGM 2022

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Nichrome]
    #26958972 - 09/28/20 04:56 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Assuming you're talking about dried mushrooms, I feel like taking a whole ounce at once is kind of a waste of mushrooms.

Most psychonauts agree that 5 dried grams is a quite powerful experience.

An ounce is almost 30 grams. What would you rather have? One 30-gram experience that blows your mind, or six 5-gram experiences that all blow your mind?

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

OfflineCrashTest
Stay Learning

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Nonagon Infinity]
    #26959050 - 09/28/20 06:19 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I tripped a whole day once by re dosing. I made a 2g tea then as I was coming down I made another 2g tea and I did another 1g tea and I tripped for a good portion of the day but I did puke at the end of it all lol

I couldn’t imagine doing that much but I’m a small person and I only really cultivate apes or pe variety

--------------------
:mushroom2: this account is automated, any posts related to activities or advice thereof are strictly opinions from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only - CrashTest2020:mushroom2:

Edited by CrashTest (09/28/20 06:19 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26959328 - 09/28/20 09:19 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
There was an old story online about a dude who took 40g dried, I think. Couldn't find it just now though.

I think I read the report on erowid and the person was camping alone in the wilderness too. I read it a long time ago.

--------------------

InvisibleStaples
Stranger
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26959497 - 09/28/20 11:56 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I can't imagine a full ounce. My highest was 12 grams and it was absolutely mind shattering. I'm glad I had the experience but the intensity was somewhat traumatizing afterwards. The human brain is not equipped to deal with 6 months of emotional processing in a single day. Maybe I'll get brave and go back up there again eventually

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Staples]
    #26959832 - 09/29/20 09:43 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

5 grams is the 1st I've done, and only twice a few years apart. The 1st time it was from a grow I did in MS back in 2003. Then I did it again a couple of years later. I don't feel like I would ever do that much again. 2.5-3.5 grams seems like a real good place to me.

--------------------

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26959879 - 09/29/20 10:20 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
Assuming you're talking about dried mushrooms, I feel like taking a whole ounce at once is kind of a waste of mushrooms.

An ounce is almost 30 grams. What would you rather have? One 30-gram experience that blows your mind, or six 5-gram experiences that all blow your mind?

Have to agree. After a certain point mushrooms would take a person to full-on hyperspace as DMT does which is infinity or light speed.

I doubt you would need to go anywhere near that high to break the light barrier. I would guess it would be around ten grams of good shrooms, though it might well be a lot lower than that especially in a sensitized individual who is already attuned to the spirit realm.

I think anyone wanting to experience the extremes of the psychedelic experience should stick to DMT/Anahuasca which is far safer psychologically than crazy doses of mushrooms (or LSD) for a number of reasons (one being that it leaves part of ones rational mind relatively intact) but the main one being a much shorter duration.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #26959884 - 09/29/20 10:23 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

The largest ammount of psychoative mushrooms found in a man's stomache was ~1.4 kilos of wet mushrooms*.
*according to a german book about psychoactive mushrooms

:whatthetrek: :trippindude: :breakthrough:

-

OfflineThe Blind Ass
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26959924 - 09/29/20 10:51 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Death Tripping.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps - or - give me Death caps

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26959952 - 09/29/20 11:01 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Band name.

--------------------

OfflineCrashTest
Stay Learning

#26960462 - 09/29/20 04:39 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Death grips

--------------------
:mushroom2: this account is automated, any posts related to activities or advice thereof are strictly opinions from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only - CrashTest2020:mushroom2:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: CrashTest]
    #26960469 - 09/29/20 04:40 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Simpsons did it!

--------------------

InvisibleR.I.P.Zappa
Myco Melyco

Loc: In Between Space and Time Flag
    #26961228 - 09/30/20 12:54 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

TLDR: Never invest in what you are not willing to loose.

Last July 6th my health was failing so I decided to scratch one off the bucket list while I was still able.
I ate 600 mics followed by 2oz of mushrooms "give or take" within 15 minutes.
Complete black out except for the 1st and last hour. 
I havent tripped since but next week I'll be just doing 100mics of acid with a sitter just incase I did experience something so terrifying or profound that my mind blocked it out. So a sitter will be proper as I reacclimate myself to the psychedelic state again and something resurfaces from my last trip. I feel my mind is more than reset and feeling like a trained drone again so time to defrag the hard drive.
OK so back on track,,,
Wavy gravy in 20 minutes after ingestion, first hour was like the videos of close ups of the sun with the plasma plumes, constant, relentless, nothing more nothing less but as always, just lay back and take it. :breakthrough:

COMPLETE BLACK OUT INBETWEEN

Last hour was me in the third person staring at two of my bodies in the fetal position with no skin and only bone veins and muscle such as the Alex gray paintings. The whole fabric of reality thundered the word, "Choose!!", then I was jerked back into consciousness on my bed and realized I shit myself at one point. Not sure what I was suppose to choose or what I choose. I didn't track how long I was tripping nor did I care at that point, 12 mabye 14 hours??
I even had to call my father to come help me unload the experience that afternoon. I had a good 2 weeks of mild HPPD which felt like the end of a trip were you can think four dimensionally with an added slight background anxiety which was persistent but easily manageable.
Going to bed at night was a challenge the first week and had to sleep with a light on and some benzodiazepine or see the visual light show in the dark. During my waking hours everything was brighter, the mind was like a newborns absorbing and reflecting everything around me for a good 2-3 weeks. It was both a blessing and a curse. I had the extreme need to reconnect with people and also a distain for how people manipulate others. Possessions and money meant absolutely nothing on a whole new level as well; like anchors compared to the unmaterial needs of others.

My dreams were so vivid and life like I could feel the water rise up to my waste in one dream and I could smell the air and feel the sun as if I was there. I dreamed of my deceased mother and wife which is ultra rare, for some reason I do not dream of them although I would like to.

Bottom line, at least for me, anything over 400 Mics or a half an ounce of mush leaves little to nothing to work with let alone a full experience too reflect on. On the other hand , if ya wanna feel semi stuck in the platue of a trip for a couple weeks,,,,

But, like myself, the proof is always in the pudding and skeptical folks gonna not take my advise when I say,,, no matter how experienced you are, you'll get your cage rattled one way or another on insane doses. I honestly think I got lucky in so many ways. I think it was harder keeping my shit together days after the trip than during it, well except for the load in my pants when I came back. :laugh2:

My biggest fear out of everything was the thought of never being able to trip again.  :ohmygod:
I still contemplate what came over me when I took that much but I guess when your already on deaths door matt what's to stop ya from doing the unthinkable, a swan song.:manofapproval:

More isn't necessarily better, find your sweet spot, mine: 200 mics followed by 2-3.5 of mush 6 hours later. Or just 6-8 grams of mush. I've seen shit I cannot even describe appropriately on those doses. It doesn't take a-lot to get to amazing places short of discipline and preparation. I feel no desire to go further anymore, been there, done that, not a whole lot to see honestly.

"everything in moderation, including moderation"

--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

OnlinePrimalSoup
It's psychedelically valid
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: R.I.P.Zappa]
    #26961363 - 09/30/20 04:24 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

And there ya go. :goodday:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: LAGM2022! Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #26961695 - 09/30/20 11:48 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

mongo lloyd said:

I think I read the report on erowid and the person was camping alone in the wilderness too. I read it a long time ago.

Found it - https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1523266

I remembered the part about travelling through DNA

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26961713 - 09/30/20 11:56 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

YES! Thanks!

--------------------

OfflinePharaohSmoke420
TRIP SETTER

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26961764 - 09/30/20 12:47 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

to disrespect such a sacred medicine is the reason why we now fight to have it decriminalized and legalized in this country now. you have to understand you dont need any of these amounts and high doses unless its for a break thru placing 10 grams and the max. if you eat 5 grams on an empty stomach  or even  3.5 on an empty stomach you will realize that anything higher is a waste and can be very dangerous. Respect the mushrooms and try not to devalue them  and see them for what they are....very powerful sacred medicine that is to be respected!!!!

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PharaohSmoke420]
    #26961766 - 09/30/20 12:48 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PharaohSmoke420 said:
to disrespect such a sacred medicine is the reason why we now fight to have it decriminalized and legalized in this country now. you have to understand you dont need any of these amounts and high doses unless its for a break thru placing 10 grams and the max. if you eat 5 grams on an empty stomach  or even  3.5 on an empty stomach you will realize that anything higher is a waste and can be very dangerous. Respect the mushrooms and try not to devalue them  and see them for what they are....very powerful sacred medicine that is to be respected!!!!

I 100% agree!

--------------------

OnlinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

#26962171 - 09/30/20 04:21 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I've done up to 250g fresh weight (as tea) pretty often with daily tripping tolerance.  Works a treat, and that's close to an oz dry.

But doing that from baseline tolerance, uhm, no way thank you.  :nojustno:

--------------------

Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: LAGM2022! Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PharaohSmoke420] * 2
    #26963340 - 10/01/20 08:15 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

The illegality of mushrooms is nothing to do with somebody taking more than your recommended 5g. These days, 3g to me feels like 5g; so if I were to take 5g then, would I be “disrespecting” the mushrooms? Lots of old tosh.

And where does this “more than 5g” is dangerous, come from? This is fake news being spread.

If I want to take more than 5g, for whatever reason, please don’t judge me as being disrespectful, it is not your place.

And why is anything over 5g a waste? Every dose you take, without tolerance, that is more than the last dose, will take you further. The experience changes constantly with dose, so this arbitrary 5g is a red herring.

I hear what you’re all saying, but pleas stop with the judgemental attitude.

I have now been disrespecting the mushrooms for 35 years.

Mush love all
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: DJ Ed] * 1
    #26963467 - 10/01/20 10:52 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
The illegality of mushrooms is nothing to do with somebody taking more than your recommended 5g.

Absolutely. It has a lot more to do with Vietnam war era politics and the prevalence of LSD in the Hippy movement.

--------------------

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

#26963752 - 10/01/20 02:15 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

5g is just a Terence McKenna meme tbf

--------------------

OnlinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: DJ Ed] * 1
    #26964009 - 10/01/20 04:32 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
I have now been disrespecting the mushrooms for 35 years.

:lamastare:

--------------------

Stranger
    #26967429 - 10/03/20 01:16 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:

Translation: most would-be psychonauts participate in the Cult of McKenna, and just repeat what he says.

Most people talking on the internet, including a majority of this forum, are just repeating shit someone they think knows more than them said.

lol, edit cause I saw this:

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
5g is just a Terence McKenna meme tbf

this homie is keeping up

Edited by BrotherDekatessera (10/03/20 01:26 PM)

Stranger
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PharaohSmoke420]
    #26967438 - 10/03/20 01:24 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PharaohSmoke420 said:

this is pure nonsense.

dont project your fears on other people.

the spiritual value in entheogens is only found at any significant level, in high doses. stop being the psychadelic analog of a karen. you sound like the "pro-cannabis" people that are vehemently anti 4th amendment and dont think anyone should grow it themselves, that its somehow is only okay if some company grows it for you.

some of yall need to turn the TV off and take a serious read through the constitution and its peripheral documents because the insane vectors by which you justify overreach by the federal government is scary.

your post makes the claim that people doing what they want with their own bodies, and a plant/fungus they can grow (both things covered under the fourth amendment) that a justification is created for the federal government to wage war against said 4th amendment rights.

sorry but thats an asshat claim.

practicing your rights = grounds to take away said rights.

worst equation of the week award.

OfflineHerbalSteve
Herbalist
Male

#26967715 - 10/03/20 04:18 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I've done 42g tea, duration about 5 hours, just sat with a friend and talked bollocks for hours, great bonding experience. But I will say I couldn't discern the difference between 1.5 ounce and .5 ounce, kicked myself for wasting them when I came down.

OfflineStoykc
Lost$oul
Female

Loc: New York
    #26967747 - 10/03/20 04:50 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I'm new to the website but not to shrooms, how can I find some in the woods since *edited. No soliciting of drug sales.

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (10/03/20 10:12 PM)

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pacific North West Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Stoykc]
    #26968007 - 10/03/20 07:42 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

get the fuck outta here u nark as mf I've seen u around here

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: BrotherDekatessera]
    #26980821 - 10/12/20 04:06 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:
Translation: most would-be psychonauts participate in the Cult of McKenna, and just repeat what he says.

I agree that McKenna is largely responsible for the meme of taking "five dried grams in silent darkness", but there seems to be some consensus about the power of that specific dosage independently of him. Go ahead and look at the Erowid page for dosages of magic mushrooms. You'll see that anything five grams and above is considered "strong". Erowid doesn't rely on Terrence McKenna for their information about dosage. They rely on the reported experiences of people who contribute to their databases.

So, my friend, what exactly are you saying here? Are you trying to say that five dried grams isn't a strong dosage? If so, I disagree with you. To me, it just looks like you're shitting on Terence McKenna just to show everybody that you're a "real" psychonaut as opposed to a "would-be" one. Your whole approach here just reeks of ego. You're trying to draw a dividing line between people who like Terrence McKenna and "real psychonauts," which is just reductive and pointless.

Additionally, when it comes to Terrence McKenna himself, I don't understand what your criticism of him is. Though I'm a fan of his work, I'll be the first one to admit he had some pretty wacky and unscientific ideas. There's pretty wide consensus that his whole theory about the Timewave and the world ending in 2012 was completely false and unscientific, but him being wrong about some things and having some really bizarre ideas doesn't automatically discredit his whole body of work. When it comes to psilocybin mushrooms, I think he actually had a lot to offer as an ethnobotanist. He traveled to places all over the world and met people who had long-standing traditions involving psilocybin mushrooms, immersed himself in their culture, and documented his work (one really good example is his memoir True Hallucinations). He's really great with the English language, which makes a lot of his work a joy to read. I don't think there's anything about his work that suggests it's a cult. He had a lot of fans, but lots of people have followings without being considered a cult. He didn't exhibit any of the behavior you typically see from a cult leader, such as abuse, isolation from non-followers, or indoctrination.

--------------------

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26980903 - 10/12/20 07:46 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:

I agree that McKenna is largely responsible for the meme of taking "five dried grams in silent darkness", but there seems to be some consensus about the power of that specific dosage independently of him. Go ahead and look at the Erowid page for dosages of magic mushrooms. You'll see that anything five grams and above is considered "strong". Erowid doesn't rely on Terrence McKenna for their information about dosage. They rely on the reported experiences of people who contribute to their databases.

So, my friend, what exactly are you saying here? Are you trying to say that five dried grams isn't a strong dosage? If so, I disagree with you. To me, it just looks like you're shitting on Terence McKenna just to show everybody that you're a "real" psychonaut as opposed to a "would-be" one. Your whole approach here just reeks of ego. You're trying to draw a dividing line between people who like Terrence McKenna and "real psychonauts," which is just reductive and pointless.

Additionally, when it comes to Terrence McKenna himself, I don't understand what your criticism of him is. Though I'm a fan of his work, I'll be the first one to admit he had some pretty wacky and unscientific ideas. There's pretty wide consensus that his whole theory about the Timewave and the world ending in 2012 was completely false and unscientific, but him being wrong about some things and having some really bizarre ideas doesn't automatically discredit his whole body of work. When it comes to psilocybin mushrooms, I think he actually had a lot to offer as an ethnobotanist. He traveled to places all over the world and met people who had long-standing traditions involving psilocybin mushrooms, immersed himself in their culture, and documented his work (one really good example is his memoir True Hallucinations). He's really great with the English language, which makes a lot of his work a joy to read. I don't think there's anything about his work that suggests it's a cult. He had a lot of fans, but lots of people have followings without being considered a cult. He didn't exhibit any of the behavior you typically see from a cult leader, such as abuse, isolation from non-followers, or indoctrination.

I don't agree with the whole '5g thing' myself and think people should always know the quality of their shrooms before munching down 5g or higher.

But yeah by and large 5g should be a psychedelic dose.

If the multispore I grew was anything to go by (of which I threw away literally sackfuls because of meh quality) 5g is generally not really that high of a dosage, but it could also potentially be very high.
The good shrooms I kept [and unfortunately degraded (psiloscin!) over a few years] were truly mind blowing at 3 grams (although I was using a dodgy scale) and I had to be very careful not to dose too highly with those little guys.

Taking 10 or 20 or 30 grams of those shrooms would just have been irresponsible to myself, my loved ones, and society as a whole. 

The only issue I have with perpetuating the 5g thing is it really could lead to big mistakes. A young kid gets weak-as-shit shrooms, takes 5g, and thinks he can handle it- is even a little dissapointed. Next time he gets shrooms he eats ten grams!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Edited by wolf8312 (10/12/20 07:52 AM)

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: wolf8312]
    #26981391 - 10/12/20 01:52 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wolf8312 said:
I don't agree with the whole '5g thing' myself and think people should always know the quality of their shrooms before munching down 5g or higher.

If the multispore I grew was anything to go by (of which I threw away literally sackfuls because of meh quality) 5g is generally not really that high of a dosage, but it could also potentially be very high.
The good shrooms I kept [and unfortunately degraded (psiloscin!) over a few years] were truly mind blowing at 3 grams (although I was using a dodgy scale) and I had to be very careful not to dose too highly with those little guys.

Taking 10 or 20 or 30 grams of those shrooms would just have been irresponsible to myself, my loved ones, and society as a whole. 

The only issue I have with perpetuating the 5g thing is it really could lead to big mistakes. A young kid gets weak-as-shit shrooms, takes 5g, and thinks he can handle it- is even a little dissapointed. Next time he gets shrooms he eats ten grams!

Yeah, I definitely don't recommend 5 grams to a beginner, and I don't recommend that a young kid use psychedelics at all. 5 dried grams is widely considered to be a strong dosage. You're correct that multispore batches can vary widely in potency, but I still think taking five dried grams is a risk not worth taking unless you're prepared for a strong experience.

Of course, also know which species and strain you're taking. 5 dried grams of B+ is probably going to be a little different from 5 dried grams of Penis Envies.

--------------------

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26981433 - 10/12/20 02:16 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
Quote:

wolf8312 said:

Yeah, I definitely don't recommend 5 grams to a beginner, and I don't recommend that a young kid use psychedelics at all. 5 dried grams is widely considered to be a strong dosage. You're correct that multispore batches can vary widely in potency, but I still think taking five dried grams is a risk not worth taking unless you're prepared for a strong experience.

Of course, also know which species and strain you're taking. 5 dried grams of B+ is probably going to be a little different from 5 dried grams of Penis Envies.

Yeah sorry when I say 'kid' I really mean teenagers!

--------------------

Stranger
    #26983439 - 10/13/20 03:58 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:

Im shitting on McKenna because he is a toilet. Pointing out that McKenna is an ass.

Also never called him a cult leader, so try to stay on topic instead of presenting arguments against things that were never even claimed.

Anyway, 5 grams is not a large dose. Its a minimum.

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: BrotherDekatessera] * 2
    #26983491 - 10/13/20 04:38 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:
Im shitting on McKenna because he is a toilet. Pointing out that McKenna is an ass.

That's a pretty shitty opinion (no pun intended). I think he was a great writer and an awesome public speaker. He had some bad ideas, but I don't think we have to reject his good ideas just because he had some bad ones.

Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:
Also never called him a cult leader, so try to stay on topic instead of presenting arguments against things that were never even claimed.

I mean, you did make a reference to the "cult of McKenna," so I think it's on-topic unless you were just being hyperbolic.

Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:

That's horrible advice, dude. Imagine that a kid is reading the posts on this forum (there probably are kids here, even though there aren't supposed to be) trying to figure out how much to take for their first psychedelic experience.

On that note: here's an important resource for anyone to look at if you're considering taking 5 dried grams of p. Cubensis as a "minimum," as this bonehead is suggesting. Five dried grams of p. Cubensis IS a strong dosage of mushrooms. Read the resources linked on that page and then decide for yourselves whether or not five dried grams is "not a large dose."

I've mentioned this to you elsewhere, but literally nobody gives a fuck that five dried grams isn't that much for you. This isn't a pissing contest, and we're not impressed by the fact that you take high dosages. If you do, I'm not going to judge you for it. It's your body, and I believe you have the right to use whatever drugs you want at whatever dosage you want. However, I think that the claim that five dried grams is "not a large dose" is misinformation, and it's reckless. Someone could get seriously hurt by following this advice. Haven't you considered that?

--------------------

OnlinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: BrotherDekatessera] * 1
    #26983618 - 10/13/20 06:11 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

5 grams is not a minimum dose.  :buzzaldrin:

--------------------

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: BrotherDekatessera] * 2
    #26983645 - 10/13/20 06:29 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:

Man you're so edgy can you please teach me to be as cool as you

Quote:

BrotherDekatessera said:

Just want to point out to anyone who might be reading this that this is a monumentally stupid and irresponsible person who probably doesn't actually use psychedelics. Disregard this nonsense.

--------------------
Micropore tape? More like myco-poor tape, right? HAR HAR

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: karri0n]
    #26983756 - 10/13/20 07:33 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

3.5-5 grams is a great dose for cubes. Alone or with people. Or even for your first time. Unless they're APE lol.

--------------------
Everything you need in one spot.

My Q&A thread. Ask me questions here rather than in Private Message
Bod's chat thread

BTC: 1G7roCpYmNp4VqnKySQeBkaFTc7JMzKLpL
ETH: 0x2091cE981af8129986C50AC0818e1aCA76076768
DOGE: DQNyGtUNHwYUrGECag1VRmMcf6QVeTY4V1

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26983784 - 10/13/20 07:49 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Nah man. 5g dose is a minimum. If you're gonna do it u do it big. especially cuz ur gonna have to wait a while to trip again.

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #26983908 - 10/13/20 09:06 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

the almighty gatekeepers. lol wtf

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #26983969 - 10/13/20 09:44 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

If im going to trip and not be able to for a week or more I'm gonna need to do something worth it. Ive also had MANY trips so maybe not to someone who its there first time but after a couple trips you should be able to handle it

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bodhisatta] * 2
    #26983973 - 10/13/20 09:46 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
3.5-5 grams is a great dose for cubes. Alone or with people. Or even for your first time. Unless they're APE lol.

NO! Bad advice, duuuuuude. 1-2 grams for a 1st time of cubensis is a good start. I've seen a few freak outs in my time of people who wanted to trip hard. Ambulances were called etc...nonagon is correct. Good post N.I.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26983977 - 10/13/20 09:48 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:

NO! Bad advice, duuuuuude. 1-2 grams for a 1st time of cubensis is a good start. I've seen a few freak outs in my time of people who wanted to trip hard. Ambulances were called etc...nonagon is correct. Good post N.I.

Yea well if you feel you need to call an ambulance because you are tripping you probably should of done your research. And if you have done your research and still call an ambulance while tripping you probably should not do psychedelics anymore...

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 2
    #26983990 - 10/13/20 09:56 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I was at a friends house and another dude stripped and started walking into traffic etc...I got out of there when one friend said he called the ambulance. I did not give them to him, he actually gave them to all of us and just kept on eating out of the bag without weighting them. This was back in 1994ish. Pre internet times and in Texas. No one had any real info for me back then, but I knew to start with one gram per another guy I bought some from another time before that. He actually told me it's best to start with one gram of cubensis. ANYONE who says go big or go home or any other shit that could be harmful is just plain wrong, so stop it man.

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
If im going to trip and not be able to for a week or more I'm gonna need to do something worth it. Ive also had MANY trips so maybe not to someone who its there first time but after a couple trips you should be able to handle it

SHOULD be able to handle it? what are you, some kind of person who calls another one a pussy for not taking more, drinking more etc...? How old are you? Stop, just stop.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26983994 - 10/13/20 09:58 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I was at a friends house and another dude stripped and started walking into traffic etc...I got out of there when one friend said he called the ambulance. I did not give them to him, he actually gave them to all of us and just kept on eating out of the bag without weighting them. This was back in 1994ish. Pre internet times and in Texas. No one had any real info for me back then, but I knew to start with one gram per another guy I bought some from another time before that. He actually told me it's best to start with one gram of cubensis. ANYONE who says go big or go home or any other shit that could be harmful is just plain wrong, so stop it man.

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:

SHOULD be able to handle it? what are you, some kind of person who calls another one a pussy for not taking more, drinking more etc...? How old are you? Stop, just stop.

If you have done a few trips, taking 5g is not a bad idea. YES, you SHOULD be able to handle it. Didnt say everyone will.

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26983998 - 10/13/20 10:03 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Yes I will call you a pussy if u think its too much and I know you can handle it. I wouldn't think they are a pussy, I would just say that to get the ball rolling. Everyone needs different motivation to get started. In this case I am only speaking on mushrooms. Mushrooms are some of the safest things you can take in relation to other drugs or psychedelics. If its something like acid or dmt or salvia then from my experiences I would not press them to take.

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #26983999 - 10/13/20 10:03 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

5 as "minimum" is the problem here.

5 for an experienced person who knows what they are looking for with that dose is a different story.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: karri0n] * 2
    #26984009 - 10/13/20 10:09 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

uh, this is pretty dumb advice.

5g is a tall order for me. I don't dose under 5g either but i don't take it lightly.

Go big or go home is how most people end up on their faces and we are talking about substances that have real consequences beyond getting high.

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984013 - 10/13/20 10:11 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I think 5 for someone relatively new can be a good idea but I think the environment plays a role too. 5g if you do the McKenna method is fine but going out and partying or whatever while new on 5g may be a different story

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984015 - 10/13/20 10:13 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

5g is a tall order for me. I don't dose under 5g either but i don't take it lightly.

Go big or go home is how most people end up on their faces and we are talking about substances that have real consequences beyond getting high.

again it all depends on the person and their environment. you said real consequences but they can also be good consequences

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #26984021 - 10/13/20 10:16 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

this site is dedicated to harm reduction...

also the caveats of your ridiculous argument start to come out as you clarify it.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984025 - 10/13/20 10:18 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:

5 for an experienced person who knows what they are looking for with that dose is a different story.

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

you guys get it.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984026 - 10/13/20 10:19 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
this site is dedicated to harm reduction...

also the caveats of your ridiculous argument start to come out as you clarify it.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984029 - 10/13/20 10:21 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I didnt say your first time with psychedelics should be a heroic dose of mushrooms. Do your research with any new drugs or drug types you are taking.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984038 - 10/13/20 10:26 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Yes I will call you a pussy if u think its too much and I know you can handle it. I wouldn't think they are a pussy, I would just say that to get the ball rolling.

Yep, just what I thought. Mushrooms may be safer than most drugs, but the effects can be extremely different for different people. You know this. Please stop your bullshit. Someone could have underlying deep psychological problems undiagnosed or unknown to them and the mushrooms will be the catalyst that brings it out whether it be at home alone, a party, or with a few friends. Set and setting doesn't matter much if someone is freaking out.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984044 - 10/13/20 10:30 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

well, the majority of the time people freak out from stuff like this is because they didn't know what to expect and think it is just too much. Or think they will die, which ties into doing your research. Nearly every time I've tripped I thought I was going to die, there is no problem with it and you should embrace it if you want to get into stuff like this. Like you said people can have problems that are brought up from stuff and I agree 100%. With marijuana, I get a little psychotic which is why I don't do it anymore. You should start low and work your way up.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984045 - 10/13/20 10:31 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
well, the majority of the time people freak out from stuff like this is because they didn't know what to expect and think it is just too much. Or think they will die, which ties into doing your research.  You should start low and work your way up.

This has been my point the whole time, lol.:heart:

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984048 - 10/13/20 10:32 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Yes I will call you a pussy if u think its too much and I know you can handle it. I wouldn't think they are a pussy, I would just say that to get the ball rolling.

Yep, just what I thought. Mushrooms may be safer than most drugs, but the effects can be extremely different for different people. You know this. Please stop your bullshit. Someone could have underlying deep psychological problems undiagnosed or unknown to them and the mushrooms will be the catalyst that brings it out whether it be at home alone, a party, or with a few friends. Set and setting doesn't matter much if someone is freaking out.

And working your way up is a safe way to find out if you can handle that type of stuff. You should never jump far into any drug when its your first time or first few times. Salvia really confirmed my thoughts with this

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984051 - 10/13/20 10:34 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
well, the majority of the time people freak out from stuff like this is because they didn't know what to expect and think it is just too much. Or think they will die, which ties into doing your research.  You should start low and work your way up.

so let me ask you this then brother, at what rate do you think you should jump up in doses if every dose of yours goes well?

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984053 - 10/13/20 10:35 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I always say doing drugs is like cooking with salt. You can always add, but you can't take away. Agreed. I actually like salvia. Haven't done it in a while. I never did more than the 30x. the 10x and 20x were very good to me.

--------------------

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #26984054 - 10/13/20 10:36 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Mushrooms may be safer than most drugs, but the effects can be extremely different for different people. You know this. Please stop your bullshit. Someone could have underlying deep psychological problems undiagnosed or unknown to them and the mushrooms will be the catalyst that brings it out whether it be at home alone, a party, or with a few friends. Set and setting doesn't matter much if someone is freaking out.

:whathesaid:
I've seen someone go completely psychotic and delusional off just an average dose of mushrooms. Thankfully they recovered after it wore off.
Start very small and slowly work your way up to test your own limits. Don't make assumptions on how you will react to them based on other peoples experiences.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984064 - 10/13/20 10:40 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I always say doing drugs is like cooking with salt. You can always add, but you can't take away. Agreed. I actually like salvia. Haven't done it in a while. I never did more than the 30x. the 10x and 20x were very good to me.

i started out with doing 30x I think. I still  have a bag full of that shit because i have no need to finish it haha. For me, salvia has given me the hardest trips I've ever had out of any drug. You don't mess around with salvia. I could hear stuff 100 feet away like it was right next to my ear on one of my trips. Everything from hearing to gratefulness was enhanced

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984066 - 10/13/20 10:41 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:

so let me ask you this then brother, at what rate do you think you should jump up in doses if every dose of yours goes well?

.5-1 gram at a time over months or years. Personally I have never gone over 5 grams, and that was only twice. I didn't do mushrooms until I was about 22-24yo and it was 1 gram. That was in the late 80's.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984069 - 10/13/20 10:43 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:

.5-1 gram at a time over months or years.

that's real slow haha. I thought u were gonna say something like 1 gram every few trips

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26984073 - 10/13/20 10:45 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Being cautious and safe is the way, for me anyway. I give that advice to anyone as well. I did mix salvia and DMT one night.:eek:

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26984080 - 10/13/20 10:51 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I did mix salvia and DMT one night.:eek:

TELL ME ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE

OfflineSpookyMulder
Monkey
Male

Loc: PNW
    #26984146 - 10/13/20 11:33 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Smoked too much salvia when I first tried it, then smoked too much several more times that night. I was only 17 at the time and it made me weird for like a month or two. I was staring all the time and obsessed with higher and lower dimensional intelligence. Spacial relations were arbitrary during this period of time. The crows outside my English class's window were as near to me as the desk I was sitting in. It is totally possible to over-do shit so get your ducks in a row before you start exploding ducks.

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: karri0n] * 3
    #26984261 - 10/14/20 12:47 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:

Absolutely. I hope nobody is taking any of my comments to mean "reeeee you should never eat five grams." I think that five grams (or even more) for someone who has some experience and recognizes that it isn't a light or "minimum" dosage is completely fine. I just don't think it's very good advice to give a beginner, and claiming that it's a "minimum" amount is reckless.

--------------------

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26984493 - 10/14/20 06:52 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:

1g first dose is a disappointment lol.

--------------------

Bod's chat thread

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Saul Ptamets] * 1
    #26984769 - 10/14/20 11:28 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Nah man. 5g dose is a minimum. If you're gonna do it u do it big. especially cuz ur gonna have to wait a while to trip again.

this is how people get in to bad tripps. I allways recommend people to start out small and get feel for the mushroom an work your way up. Iv had full blown amazing tripps off of 1.5 grams. Mushrooms can be extremely overwhelming for new people that have no experience in this medicine.

Offlinestarbones
I'm an alien, I eat uranium.
I'm a teapot

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Mach z 800]
    #26984781 - 10/14/20 11:35 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I've done an ounce a few times now.

Everytime I've done it my memory of peaking is like that of a drunken blackout. I remember very little. Sometimes I wake up on the floor of my living room in a literal puddle of sweat. I've woken up in my computer chair drooling and shaking like I was having a seizure. I mostly only do this alone as not to worry anyone or soak in anyone elses bad vibes.

I've never in my entire life had a bad trip as my anxiety seems to go away while on mushrooms. Sad thoughts are still really beautiful and I've been in tears a few times but I'd never classify weeping as a bad trip, just a different one.

My last "big" trip was 22g with my partner around. I ate them on an empty stomach, smoked a joint and went upstairs to join her in bed while she read. She said eventually all I could say was "Fuckin wow, fuckin woooowwwwwww" and I was able to use the Roku remote to watch Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel for three hours. Don't remember shit about any of it.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: starbones] * 1
    #26984832 - 10/14/20 12:26 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starbones said:
I've done an ounce a few times now.

Everytime I've done it my memory of peaking is like that of a drunken blackout. I remember very little. Sometimes I wake up on the floor of my living room in a literal puddle of sweat. I've woken up in my computer chair drooling and shaking like I was having a seizure.

So why would you keep on doing it? Seems like rather self-destructive behaviour to be honest and if you are blacking out there's a good chance you are forgetting or represssing things that are occuring during the experience.

Quote:

I've never in my entire life had a bad trip as my anxiety seems to go away while on mushrooms. Sad thoughts are still really beautiful and I've been in tears a few times but I'd never classify weeping as a bad trip, just a different one.

Unless you're one of only a few people in the world to be immune to bad trips I'd wager you will have one eventually. And 22 grams with cannabis as well?

That would put me in a psych ward! Be careful buddy.

--------------------

Invisiblemind.at.large
Myconerd
 User Gallery

Loc: Floating in liquid garden...
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: starbones] * 3
    #26984851 - 10/14/20 12:33 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

This whole thread reeks of ego, like that dude at the party who makes sure everyone sees how many shots he's taken, and calls everyone else a bitch for not drinking like him... I feel like I've known too many people like that...

There is no minimum dose, there is no maximum dose. Eat however much you want.

--------------------
Mind's Easy Bag 2 Bag Grain Transfers

...the doll's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me...

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Mach z 800]
    #26985033 - 10/14/20 02:20 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:

Can confirm 1g has a good chance of being disappointing.

Around here most people say an eighth(3.5g) for your first time. All of my friend groups split an eighth between two people because we were broke.

My first 1.75g mushroom trip we did walking around. It was fun but I was a bit disappointed. I had experience with Salvia, and I had spent plenty of time on Erowid reading the absolute crazy experiences some people have on entheogens, and what I got was yawning, slightly brighter reds and greens, and the physical sensation of legs made of mushroom flesh.

Second trip was also 1.75g, sitting relaxed  in a dark room watching music tracks synced to cool imagery, like AMVs but not anime. This trip was MUCH more profound and I dealt with some tough emotions during, but was still a great experience.

--------------------

Edited by karri0n (10/14/20 02:21 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: mind.at.large] * 1
    #26985102 - 10/14/20 02:59 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:

Mine wasn't and I'm VERY glad I started with one. So what if it's "underwhelming" to a person. That is significantly better than overwhelming! Plus with all the info in here now and the net being available to almost anyone, growing them for oneself and gradually experimenting and titrating up is paramount to the best trip(s) a person can have.

I'm going to go ahead and say that ANYONE (mod or not) that is stating that a person SHOULD do more than one gram the first time is completely wrong in my eyes. 55yo, and I've been tripping since I was 14yo on LSD and mushrooms for whatever that is worth.

Quote:

mind.at.large said:
This whole thread reeks of ego, like that dude at the party who makes sure everyone sees how many shots he's taken, and calls everyone else a bitch for not drinking like him... I feel like I've known too many people like that...

There is no minimum dose, there is no maximum dose. Eat however much you want.

This is how I'm reading it too. Let me add that there can be a max dose but it should be attained through years of research and tripping/eating mushrooms, making tea or however one likes to dose. My suggestion of .5-1 gram at a time over months or years seems really conservative and may not be the way some or a lot of people might want to do them, but it will be the safest option in my opinion. If a person is set on doing them a lot I suggest waiting at least 2 weeks in between trips even though a person may trip after a week I think it's best to wait and that is my opinion. Take it how you want (not just to you above, but everyone).

--------------------

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26985108 - 10/14/20 03:02 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

My first trip was am eighth. One of the three of us had a bad time. Someone took care of him. Big deal
I wish my first time was 7 instead though

--------------------

Bod's chat thread

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #26985112 - 10/14/20 03:05 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Good for you man. It was a big deal to that person having a bad time and the person that took on the responsibility to take care of the person having a "bad time". Not everyone can do that, nor should they. I was also in my 20's before I did mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineCrashTest
Stay Learning

#26985663 - 10/14/20 07:43 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I had an experience when I was 18 where I ate 1.6g of regular cubes and had a great trip. Fast forward 10 years without a trip, I ate 2.6g of a pe variety from a friend and I was not prepared for that whatsoever. I have tripped a bunch since that 2.6g and haven’t gone over that amount since with PE and had a great trip at 1.6g.

I think it’s different for every person, dependent on metabolism, stomach contents, and potential pre existing conditions where a trip may be a catalyst for that to come out. I agree with starting small to get a feel for it first before diving in, don’t think I’d ever eat 5g of PE but I’m sure there are people who can.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26985914 - 10/14/20 09:49 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CrashTest said:
I had an experience when I was 18 where I ate 1.6g of regular cubes and had a great trip. Fast forward 10 years without a trip, I ate 2.6g of a pe variety from a friend and I was not prepared for that whatsoever. I have tripped a bunch since that 2.6g and haven’t gone over that amount since with PE and had a great trip at 1.6g.

I think it’s different for every person, dependent on metabolism, stomach contents, and potential pre existing conditions where a trip may be a catalyst for that to come out. I agree with starting small to get a feel for it first before diving in, don’t think I’d ever eat 5g of PE but I’m sure there are people who can.

I bought mushrooms as a kid this one time and I bought a quarter. I had about 12 trips off of it that were AMAZING. Maybe a level 4 but for sure a level 3. The ones I have been growing lately I need 5 grams just to get the ball rolling for some good visuals. I usually take around 8-9 grams now and I don't know how those shrooms were so potent to me. It could of been my body weight or anything really

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26985975 - 10/14/20 10:27 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Good for you man. It was a big deal to that person having a bad time and the person that took on the responsibility to take care of the person having a "bad time". Not everyone can do that, nor should they. I was also in my 20's before I did mushrooms.

He looked in the mirror. He got over it.
This other kids mom came in and tried to help and told him he took too much while he was starting to lose it.
A day later it was a funny story

--------------------

Bod's chat thread

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26985982 - 10/14/20 10:32 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

You can downplay it all you want. Be safe out there people!

--------------------

OnlinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 4
    #26986052 - 10/14/20 11:22 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Doing too much when you're not ready for it is a recipe for disaster.  Doing too much when you're completely ready for it is amazing fun.  The difference is just in the preparation. :cookiemonster:

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26986260 - 10/15/20 02:06 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

looking in the mirror for me always makes it worse. I always think I look fucking retarded when I'm on shrooms. Only drug I think I look good when I'm on is alcohol. If you are beautiful then it could be fine but I don't know from experience HAHA

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PrimalSoup] * 1
    #26986261 - 10/15/20 02:06 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I agree that 1 dried gram of cubensis can be a little underwhelming, but I think for a beginner, it's better safe than sorry. Obviously, most people are going to be okay even if they have a really negative experience, but I just think it's safer to ease into psychedelics than it is to start swimming close to the deep end. Personally, the risks don't outweigh the benefits of taking a large dosage for a first trip for me.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26986269 - 10/15/20 02:09 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
I agree that 1 dried gram of cubensis can be a little underwhelming, but I think for a beginner, it's better safe than sorry. Obviously, most people are going to be okay even if they have a really negative experience, but I just think it's safer to ease into psychedelics than it is to start swimming close to the deep end. Personally, the risks don't outweigh the benefits of taking a large dosage for a first trip for me.

This answer right here

OfflineMessiah of Savants
Shaman
 User Gallery

#26986314 - 10/15/20 03:05 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I've tripped on a few grams short of a full oz years ago when I was less experienced. It led to some blackouts and 180 degree instant flip convulsions while laying on the couch. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't worth it either.

Years later, I've been steadily upping my dose and the last 20 trips or so have been about 14g dry average. The worse part about these doses is that there is almost always a 10 minute window on the come up that is very uncomfortable and I really have to stay focused and calm. The shortness of breath sometimes scares me.

It seems over the course of 10 years tripping, my baseline tolerance has went up. For me, anything under 3 grams will just give me the giggles. More like just smoking weed.

I've heard people talk about a threshold where it doesn't make you trip harder, but longer. I think that's all bullshit personally. Especially if you're talking about tea.

I've always had a higher natural tolerance than most people it seems. I really wish I could get the experience on 3-5g that I do with 14g. BTW, I'm about 145 lbs.

Edited by Messiah of Savants (10/15/20 03:11 AM)

OfflineCrashTest
Stay Learning

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Messiah of Savants]
    #26986554 - 10/15/20 09:31 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

What you said is super accurate about the come up but I experience that on 2g of APE and I’m 135lbs. Have you ever tried a pe variety? I usually need to eat 3.5g of regular cubes and that doesn’t even come close to the trip I get from APEs

--------------------

Offlinestarbones
I'm a teapot

#26986666 - 10/15/20 11:15 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I love mirrors when I'm tripping exceptionally hard. I always think my body looks far better than reality so it's a boost. Fun to watch my face when it's hard to remember who I am as well.

I think one of my favorite things about tripping on a massive does is talking to myself or just the non-stop stream of consciousness that pours out of my mouth. Ever had a different voice pop up on mushrooms you just can't do sober? I do and it blows my mind that the voice comes out even on a smaller dose. Fun to argue with the fucker too.

I enjoy being completely shittered and walking around the house alone making beep boop sounds and such. Feels fun to me when I'm tripping hard.

Music, anything with pitch shifting, compression and other oddities just takes my brain absolutely apart. Feels like I can feel it being dissected into cubes and stimulated in all sorts of weird sections. Flamingo by Infected Mushroom on a set of good headphones blows my mind into a million pieces and feels like it's liquefying it. I suppose that's why I choose mushrooms over things like 1P-LSD. I never get these alien sensations I could never imagine feeling on any other psychedelic and it only gets better the higher I dose. I'm sure one or more of the medications I'm on like pregabalin are essential in the whole thing being a pleasurable experience regardless of how high I go.

To date I've noticed no long term ill-effects other than sometimes mushrooms from the same monotub from clone will not work at all but I'll still get some of the other effects I always get when I trip namely sore knees and edema. I turn into one big red puffy bastard.

Invisiblemind.at.large
Myconerd
 User Gallery

Loc: Floating in liquid garden...
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: starbones] * 1
    #26986720 - 10/15/20 11:54 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I've had many wonderful 1 gram trips. It's probably my dosage of choice nowadays for when I want to do stuff like take my dog to the beach, go to a show (what are those???), or just cuddle with my partner. It brings a certain warmness and glow to everything that I just absolutely love. No, I don't get thrown down the chasm of psychedelic amazement, but that's because that's not what I'm looking for in that moment. 1 gram trips are only underwhelming if you're looking for something way deeper.

I've also noticed that I have become more sensitive to drugs as I've gotten older. I'm definitely not the kind of person to "keep up" on a wild drug night. Coke, molly, or even weed edibles get me so fucked up beyond what it seems most people get, but hey I look at that as a plus! I do not indulge in the crazy nights that much anymore, but usually for me, it only takes a little.

Question for all y'all taking huge 14 g doses. What is your intention behind doing that much? Is it more of a spiritual trip or recreational? Obviously nothing wrong with either of those. I get pretty annoyed at people who think mushrooms are only for deep spiritual guidance and can't just enjoy the giggles and weird colors. I love me some good weird shroomy fun, but just wondering what y'alls reason for eating so much is.

Also, it seems like we've only been talking about dosages of weak cubensis. 1 gram of Pans, or cyans, or azzies, or even certain PE will get me pretty damn trippy. Plus, the most intense trip I ever took was 20 g fresh of pans.... talk about crazy

--------------------
Mind's Easy Bag 2 Bag Grain Transfers

...the doll's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me...

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26986775 - 10/15/20 12:26 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Saul Ptamets said:
Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:

This answer right here

I have been saying this!

--------------------

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
Male User Gallery

#26986892 - 10/15/20 01:35 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I have been saying this!

Pretty much you and everyone else except the "5g minimum" troll are of basically this opinion, maybe a tiny bit less caution

--------------------

Edited by karri0n (10/15/20 01:36 PM)

Offlinemintyfresh
Stranger
Female

Loc: texas
    #26987867 - 10/16/20 03:32 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I must have a crazy low tolerance. I did 1g of JMF Saturday that I had just dehydrated that day and it was intense for me. I was told to grind it into a powder and squeeze lemon juice on it and shoot it with oj. That's what I did.

After about 30min it hit me and it was almost like being in a fun house. After about 2 hours I was just extremely blissful and feeling really frisky lol.

My boyfriend however, did the exact same thing and said it had no affect on him. He is about 3 times my size though, so maybe that has something to do with it?. Idk.

I see all of these recommendations to do 3g etc. I don't think I could handle it. Will I build up a tolerance and need more at some point?

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: mintyfresh]
    #26987879 - 10/16/20 03:40 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mintyfresh said:
I must have a crazy low tolerance. I did 1g of JMF Saturday that I had just dehydrated that day and it was intense for me. I was told to grind it into a powder and squeeze lemon juice on it and shoot it with oj. That's what I did.

After about 30min it hit me and it was almost like being in a fun house. After about 2 hours I was just extremely blissful and feeling really frisky lol.

My boyfriend however, did the exact same thing and said it had no affect on him. He is about 3 times my size though, so maybe that has something to do with it?. Idk.

I see all of these recommendations to do 3g etc. I don't think I could handle it. Will I build up a tolerance and need more at some point?

Could have also been a multispore batch of mushrooms, which vary widely in potency. Maybe there was one fruit in your 1 gram dosage that was packed with psilocybin and your boyfriend got a weaker selection.

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #26987927 - 10/16/20 06:36 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Some of you in this thread are absolute champions with your dosages!

My recent high score is 6g dry (last trip was 12/21/19).

--------------------

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." - Blaise Pascal

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Offlinemintyfresh
Stranger
Female

#26988213 - 10/16/20 12:50 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I'm new to all of this. I don't know what 1 fruit would mean? I ground myself up one large shroom that weighed 1.13g dried - stem and cap. I ground up 3 smaller shrooms totaling 1.09 - stems and caps.

Offlinenektar61S
Twisted pair
Female User Gallery

Loc: Former British Empire
    #26988249 - 10/16/20 01:18 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I've done an ounce of fresh. lol.

I think an ounce of dry would kill me.

--------------------
"Take this brother, may it serve you well."

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

#26988282 - 10/16/20 01:36 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mintyfresh said:
I'm new to all of this. I don't know what 1 fruit would mean? I ground myself up one large shroom that weighed 1.13g dried - stem and cap. I ground up 3 smaller shrooms totaling 1.09 - stems and caps.

1 fruit = 1 stem and cap.

There's probably someone who could explain this better than me, but here you go: there are many different ways of growing mushrooms. When it comes to creating spawn, there are, broadly speaking, two categories: multispore and clones. Multispore batches are started by providing spawn with many different spores, and every spore has different genetics. Every fruit produced by a multispore batch can be assumed to have different genetics. Clones are, well, clones. You can expect every fruit in a batch spawned from a clone culture to have the same genetics (though, the fruits themselves will still vary due to access to water, substrate, light, etc).

Psilocybin (the psychedelic compound found in mushrooms) production is, at least partially, a consequence of genetics (For example, B+ and Penis Envy are two different phenotypes [or strains] of the same species [p. Cubensis], but Penis Envy produce far more psilocybin by mass than B+ do). Therefore, when you harvest mushrooms from a multispore batch, there is a high chance that each fruit will vary in potency. What I was trying to explain to you in my previous comment was that, if these particular mushrooms you and your boyfriend ate were harvested from a multispore batch, there's a good chance that they will vary in potency, which could also have been a factor in the difference in experience between you two. Maybe the one mushroom that you ate was really strong while the ones that your boyfriend ate were weak.

Hope that helps clear it up!

--------------------

Offlinemintyfresh
Stranger
Female

#26988373 - 10/16/20 02:37 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

That makes so much sense. Thank you. I'm going to assume my shroom was more potent. It was the fastest growing and largest one out of anything that grew. I wish I would have saved some of the spores from it. Oh well. Maybe larger doesn't necessarily mean better but it was impressive -to me at least.

Also, I assumed everyone here when they discuss how large of a dose, that it was always dried. Is that not the case?

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: mintyfresh] * 1
    #26988486 - 10/16/20 03:40 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Usually dried, yes.

To avoid these potency variations between single mushrooms, just grind all mushrooms to a fine powder and mix it evenly. This homogenizes the potency.

Then just take your doses from this powder.

-

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: mintyfresh] * 1
    #26988511 - 10/16/20 03:52 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

He's 3 times your size you say? I need to see this chubby bear for scientific research.:smirk:

--------------------

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

#26988608 - 10/16/20 04:45 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mintyfresh said:
That makes so much sense. Thank you. I'm going to assume my shroom was more potent. It was the fastest growing and largest one out of anything that grew. I wish I would have saved some of the spores from it. Oh well. Maybe larger doesn't necessarily mean better but it was impressive -to me at least.

Indeed, larger doesn't necessarily mean more potent.

As Pandemoon suggested, grinding the dried mushrooms into a powder will homogenize for potency, so that can help when you're planning on taking mushrooms with a group.

Quote:

mintyfresh said:
Also, I assumed everyone here when they discuss how large of a dose, that it was always dried. Is that not the case?

Yeah, most of the time people take dried mushrooms. One of the main reasons people prefer dried mushrooms is just for long-term storage. Fresh mushrooms will start rotting after a week or so, but dried mushrooms can be stored for a year or more sometimes before decreasing in quality. Another benefit of using dried mushrooms is that you can grind them up into a powder easily.

Fresh mushrooms are just as good as dried ones as far as the psychedelic experience goes, but you have to weigh your dosage differently. When dried, you remove most of the water (obviously), so it's worth noting that fresh mushrooms are approximately 90% water by mass. Therefore, when eating fresh mushrooms, you want to multiply the dry weight by 10. I.e., if you took 2.5 dried grams, you would need to take about 25 grams of fresh mushrooms for the same experience.

--------------------

InvisibleSaul Ptamets
FairlyUnbalanced
Male User Gallery

#26988820 - 10/16/20 06:35 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

ill have to find the article for you but some people archeologist found 2,000-year-old dried mushrooms that were preserved amazing and they didnt lose any psilocybin at all

Offlinemintyfresh
Stranger
Female

#26988968 - 10/16/20 08:18 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
He's 3 times your size you say? I need to see this chubby bear for scientific research.:smirk:

Haha. What can I say, I like a big guy :P I'm pretty small and he's pretty big - he's at least a foot taller than I am.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#26990930 - 10/18/20 04:09 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I'm with you, loves me some chubs! Welcome mintyfresh. You ever of a guy/band called "Minty"? There's a song called useless man that's pretty dope.

--------------------

Offlinestarbones
I'm a teapot

#27001295 - 10/24/20 03:48 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Did it again the other night. Well over this time but under two ounces for sure. I'm starting to think there might be an upper limit on how hard you can trip.

Filled a stainless steel bowl I usually use for popcorn with a bunch of fruits from different varities. Popped a few baclofen and started munching for awhile washing them down with Mikes Hard.

They started kicking in and I figure I had only ate 10 grams by then so I do what I usually do and went for a shower in the dark. I put on some clean clothes and went into the bedroom. I have a nice big TV in there and I like to trip while watching music videos and listening to tunes on Youtube. Started munching again by the handful and washing them down with a few more Mikes Hard.

Couple things here.
Zero anxiety, absolutely none but that's normal.
Insane dry mouth after smoking a joint, way worse than normal.
Had to pop an antihistamine and use two inhalers as I was getting congested as hell.
Huge surges of sweat even with the window open in a Canadian fall. Hair was soaked and so was my shirt.
Insane bodyload and I can't describe the contorting, shaking and gesturing I was doing to music. I put on Nutmeg by Infected Mushroom and I swear my fingers were typing on some intergalactic keyboard at the speed of light.
Something that felt like full body orgasms causing me to tense everything and sprawl then get up and do it again. Very pleasurable.
I started having this weird trip about not knowing for sure if I cultivate mushrooms or not. Questioning if those memories are real while simultaneously having memories cultivating when I know I wasn't. Very odd.
A strong sensation for a little while of the world moving forward and backwards with the movement of my hand. It felt like I could actually feel motion like I had momentum.
Had to piss a lot. A lot.
Felt like I came up with a complete story for the coverart of the two wizards for the "Nutmeg" song by Infected Mushroom on youtube.
Visuals were no longer closed eye but I was spacing out so I guess that's the same as being closed eye. Extremely colorful bizarre patterns. Never get that kinda stuff usually.
Auditory orgasms for days. Psytrance made me dance but oddly enough Pink Floyd felt irksome to me which is not my usual.
Felt like I had four different faces rolled into one when I looked in the mirror but I also knew it was just because my hair was messy and I was making a face.
Couldn't understand the plain english the woman was speaking in the song "Genetic Lottery" by Astrix and Loud.
Thighs, knees and calves hurt like a bitch but I get that alot and I see it's common.
Woman joined me in bed after work and said I was sweating so bad she thought I pissed myself.
Says I woke up mid afternoon from a deep sleep making buzzing sounds then fell back asleep.
Had the worst case of mushroom poop the next day.
Memory of that night seems crystal clear which is not normal for me.

I've tripped hard before and that was easily the hardest but it wasn't unbearable and it feels like I might have experienced diminishing returns. Perhaps there is only so many receptors to bind to and once you're maxed anything over and above that is wasted. I do not know.

I really enjoyed it though and it's a place I'd like to go again.
Mushrooms really have a powerful anti-anxiety effect on me and I believe that's why I don't experience bad trips. Even when I think of something sad like a lost love and a tear or two starts to fall it's not bad and I can change that like changing a TV channel. Perhaps from cognitive behavioral therapy.

--------------------
Listen, I'm steel fisted with the iron lung
Heavy metal ballads out the guitar where lions run.

OfflineTryptamine Palace
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: starbones]
    #27001321 - 10/24/20 04:07 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I ate 10 grams of cubes, had two strong tabs of acid, 50mg of 2cb (25mg then 25mg like 8hrs later) and 0,15g of mdma crystal. Then when I became so called concious after tripping for 36 hours, I vaped 25mg of dmt and had the most beautiful and life changing experience. Usually dmt lasts for 20min, I got out of a completely breakthrough experience after 1,5 hours. Was completely in another universe for that time and Ive never seen such visual beauty and I could write so much about that experience... It just completely changed me in so many postive ways. Maybe Ill create a topic about it, since I think it was quite unique and beautiful trip, with extremely postive and deeply healing, life changing effects.

OfflineMessiah of Savants
Shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: starbones]
    #27001959 - 10/25/20 12:45 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I've now crossed the ounce threshold twice now in the last few weeks. 30g and 32g. Double dosing after 2 hours in. The next thing I want to try is up to an ounce at one dosing.

Quote:

starbones said:
Did it again the other night. Well over this time but under two ounces for sure. I'm starting to think there might be an upper limit on how hard you can trip.

Filled a stainless steel bowl I usually use for popcorn with a bunch of fruits from different varities. Popped a few baclofen and started munching for awhile washing them down with Mikes Hard.

They started kicking in and I figure I had only ate 10 grams by then so I do what I usually do and went for a shower in the dark. I put on some clean clothes and went into the bedroom. I have a nice big TV in there and I like to trip while watching music videos and listening to tunes on Youtube. Started munching again by the handful and washing them down with a few more Mikes Hard.

Couple things here.
Zero anxiety, absolutely none but that's normal.
Insane dry mouth after smoking a joint, way worse than normal.
Had to pop an antihistamine and use two inhalers as I was getting congested as hell.
Huge surges of sweat even with the window open in a Canadian fall. Hair was soaked and so was my shirt.
Insane bodyload and I can't describe the contorting, shaking and gesturing I was doing to music. I put on Nutmeg by Infected Mushroom and I swear my fingers were typing on some intergalactic keyboard at the speed of light.
Something that felt like full body orgasms causing me to tense everything and sprawl then get up and do it again. Very pleasurable.
I started having this weird trip about not knowing for sure if I cultivate mushrooms or not. Questioning if those memories are real while simultaneously having memories cultivating when I know I wasn't. Very odd.
A strong sensation for a little while of the world moving forward and backwards with the movement of my hand. It felt like I could actually feel motion like I had momentum.
Had to piss a lot. A lot.
Felt like I came up with a complete story for the coverart of the two wizards for the "Nutmeg" song by Infected Mushroom on youtube.
Visuals were no longer closed eye but I was spacing out so I guess that's the same as being closed eye. Extremely colorful bizarre patterns. Never get that kinda stuff usually.
Auditory orgasms for days. Psytrance made me dance but oddly enough Pink Floyd felt irksome to me which is not my usual.
Felt like I had four different faces rolled into one when I looked in the mirror but I also knew it was just because my hair was messy and I was making a face.
Couldn't understand the plain english the woman was speaking in the song "Genetic Lottery" by Astrix and Loud.
Thighs, knees and calves hurt like a bitch but I get that alot and I see it's common.
Woman joined me in bed after work and said I was sweating so bad she thought I pissed myself.
Says I woke up mid afternoon from a deep sleep making buzzing sounds then fell back asleep.
Had the worst case of mushroom poop the next day.
Memory of that night seems crystal clear which is not normal for me.

I've tripped hard before and that was easily the hardest but it wasn't unbearable and it feels like I might have experienced diminishing returns. Perhaps there is only so many receptors to bind to and once you're maxed anything over and above that is wasted. I do not know.

I really enjoyed it though and it's a place I'd like to go again.
Mushrooms really have a powerful anti-anxiety effect on me and I believe that's why I don't experience bad trips. Even when I think of something sad like a lost love and a tear or two starts to fall it's not bad and I can change that like changing a TV channel. Perhaps from cognitive behavioral therapy.

That's insane to eat that much. Even eating 10g when I use to eat mushrooms instead of tea made my stomach turn the whole night. I couldn't imagine stuffing over an ounce down my throat.

When I have tripped over an ounce I have to pee like crazy as well. It's literally insane. I must go to the bathroom well over 20 times in 6 hours. Probably closer to 30 times. I will go to the bathroom and pee, then go back to laying down and immediately feel like I have to pee again. That's the worst part of the whole trip for me. I have to drink lots of water or I feel like I'm constantly dry heave peeing.

My neck sometimes begins to hurt a lot towards the end as well and pressure in my head sometimes. Major sweating as well. I start really stinking of mushroom tea and I can smell it coming out my pores. With smaller doses I usually have a hard time falling asleep at the end of the trip. On large doses, it can be exhausting and I can usually pass out right away and sleep for 12-16 hours.

I've also never had a bad trip. Ever. I've tripped probably approaching 200 times over the years.

I never really get any visuals and it kind of sucks. Nothing like what a lot of people report when they trip, or like my girlfriend. She can sometimes get really crazy visuals. She's done up to 20g double dosing. She hardly yawns and I yawn like crazy. Pretty interesting how different our "normal" experiences are.

I've been wondering about the "diminishing returns" as well. I definitely feel like I'm tripping the hardest I've ever tripped, yet it feels like I need more and more to get just a little bit harder of a trip.

Edited by Messiah of Savants (10/25/20 12:53 AM)

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Messiah of Savants]
    #27003715 - 10/25/20 11:31 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Yeah i dosed an ounce at the peak of an acid trip. it was the most amazing thing ever. I was at a festival and made 3 ounces of shroom tea and put it in 3 different water bottles. all 3 of us that tripped got a bottle with an OZ in it.

to be honest it was kinda hard to finish. my stomach was swirling in knots by the time i got to the last 20%

the visuals were insane though

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

Offlinebunsie
Stranger

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: prettyMushy]
    #27008707 - 10/28/20 05:49 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I never went over 3.5 gram dried.
Thinking of stepping it up to 5gr

OfflineStkn_Hywd_Myco
Dako.Myco

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: bunsie] * 1
    #27010083 - 10/29/20 12:46 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

There is a guy on IG by the tag of davehemp. He does large dose trips and guides large trips also. Check it out, if I remember right he has a post about a 80+ gram tea trip. When he does a big dose he does a little report at the end.

--------------------
Don't Fuck up the Feng Shui - K.C.
Breathe through it, Be still, Breathe through it, Be here - J.A.
-I dont know anything, info/advice is from a book.
-Images are from google

OfflineMushroomMomo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Stkn_Hywd_Myco]
    #27010652 - 10/29/20 05:31 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I ate 150 individual psilocybe cyanescens mushrooms about 3 years ago as posted in the pic. They only weighed 67 wet grams total but i would expect the potency to be closer to 15+ grams dry since the mushrooms were so small. I pretty much experienced ego death and lived a few eternities in multiple alien dimensions.

I have a partial trip report on this thread https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24788425

I really don't know the potency equivilant but this trip was way more intense than 7 grams of cyanescens from 50 individual mushrooms. even from that trip i didn't even get close to experiencing ego death. This trip felt infinitely times stronger

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies