Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26959884 - 09/29/20 10:23 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

The largest ammount of psychoative mushrooms found in a man's stomache was ~1.4 kilos of wet mushrooms*.
*according to a german book about psychoactive mushrooms

:whatthetrek: :trippindude: :breakthrough:

-

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineThe Blind Ass
Love affair with reality
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26959924 - 09/29/20 10:51 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Death Tripping.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps - or - give me Death caps

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Loc: subtropics
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26959952 - 09/29/20 11:01 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Band name.

--------------------

OfflineCrashTest
Stay Learning

#26960462 - 09/29/20 04:39 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Death grips

--------------------
:mushroom2: this account is automated, any posts related to activities or advice thereof are strictly opinions from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only - CrashTest2020:mushroom2:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: CrashTest]
    #26960469 - 09/29/20 04:40 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Simpsons did it!

--------------------

InvisibleR.I.P.Zappa
Myco Melyco

Loc: In Between Space and Time Flag
    #26961228 - 09/30/20 12:54 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

TLDR: Never invest in what you are not willing to loose.

Last July 6th my health was failing so I decided to scratch one off the bucket list while I was still able.
I ate 600 mics followed by 2oz of mushrooms "give or take" within 15 minutes.
Complete black out except for the 1st and last hour. 
I havent tripped since but next week I'll be just doing 100mics of acid with a sitter just incase I did experience something so terrifying or profound that my mind blocked it out. So a sitter will be proper as I reacclimate myself to the psychedelic state again and something resurfaces from my last trip. I feel my mind is more than reset and feeling like a trained drone again so time to defrag the hard drive.
OK so back on track,,,
Wavy gravy in 20 minutes after ingestion, first hour was like the videos of close ups of the sun with the plasma plumes, constant, relentless, nothing more nothing less but as always, just lay back and take it. :breakthrough:

COMPLETE BLACK OUT INBETWEEN

Last hour was me in the third person staring at two of my bodies in the fetal position with no skin and only bone veins and muscle such as the Alex gray paintings. The whole fabric of reality thundered the word, "Choose!!", then I was jerked back into consciousness on my bed and realized I shit myself at one point. Not sure what I was suppose to choose or what I choose. I didn't track how long I was tripping nor did I care at that point, 12 mabye 14 hours??
I even had to call my father to come help me unload the experience that afternoon. I had a good 2 weeks of mild HPPD which felt like the end of a trip were you can think four dimensionally with an added slight background anxiety which was persistent but easily manageable.
Going to bed at night was a challenge the first week and had to sleep with a light on and some benzodiazepine or see the visual light show in the dark. During my waking hours everything was brighter, the mind was like a newborns absorbing and reflecting everything around me for a good 2-3 weeks. It was both a blessing and a curse. I had the extreme need to reconnect with people and also a distain for how people manipulate others. Possessions and money meant absolutely nothing on a whole new level as well; like anchors compared to the unmaterial needs of others.

My dreams were so vivid and life like I could feel the water rise up to my waste in one dream and I could smell the air and feel the sun as if I was there. I dreamed of my deceased mother and wife which is ultra rare, for some reason I do not dream of them although I would like to.

Bottom line, at least for me, anything over 400 Mics or a half an ounce of mush leaves little to nothing to work with let alone a full experience too reflect on. On the other hand , if ya wanna feel semi stuck in the platue of a trip for a couple weeks,,,,

But, like myself, the proof is always in the pudding and skeptical folks gonna not take my advise when I say,,, no matter how experienced you are, you'll get your cage rattled one way or another on insane doses. I honestly think I got lucky in so many ways. I think it was harder keeping my shit together days after the trip than during it, well except for the load in my pants when I came back. :laugh2:

My biggest fear out of everything was the thought of never being able to trip again.  :ohmygod:
I still contemplate what came over me when I took that much but I guess when your already on deaths door matt what's to stop ya from doing the unthinkable, a swan song.:manofapproval:

More isn't necessarily better, find your sweet spot, mine: 200 mics followed by 2-3.5 of mush 6 hours later. Or just 6-8 grams of mush. I've seen shit I cannot even describe appropriately on those doses. It doesn't take a-lot to get to amazing places short of discipline and preparation. I feel no desire to go further anymore, been there, done that, not a whole lot to see honestly.

"everything in moderation, including moderation"

--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

OfflinePrimalSoup
falling into hyperspace
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: R.I.P.Zappa]
    #26961363 - 09/30/20 04:24 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

And there ya go. :goodday:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #26961695 - 09/30/20 11:48 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
There was an old story online about a dude who took 40g dried, I think. Couldn't find it just now though.

I think I read the report on erowid and the person was camping alone in the wilderness too. I read it a long time ago.

Found it - https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1523266

I remembered the part about travelling through DNA

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #26961713 - 09/30/20 11:56 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

YES! Thanks!

--------------------

OfflinePharaohSmoke420
TRIP SETTER

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26961764 - 09/30/20 12:47 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

to disrespect such a sacred medicine is the reason why we now fight to have it decriminalized and legalized in this country now. you have to understand you dont need any of these amounts and high doses unless its for a break thru placing 10 grams and the max. if you eat 5 grams on an empty stomach  or even  3.5 on an empty stomach you will realize that anything higher is a waste and can be very dangerous. Respect the mushrooms and try not to devalue them  and see them for what they are....very powerful sacred medicine that is to be respected!!!!

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PharaohSmoke420]
    #26961766 - 09/30/20 12:48 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PharaohSmoke420 said:
to disrespect such a sacred medicine is the reason why we now fight to have it decriminalized and legalized in this country now. you have to understand you dont need any of these amounts and high doses unless its for a break thru placing 10 grams and the max. if you eat 5 grams on an empty stomach  or even  3.5 on an empty stomach you will realize that anything higher is a waste and can be very dangerous. Respect the mushrooms and try not to devalue them  and see them for what they are....very powerful sacred medicine that is to be respected!!!!

I 100% agree!

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
falling into hyperspace
Other User Gallery

#26962171 - 09/30/20 04:21 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I've done up to 250g fresh weight (as tea) pretty often with daily tripping tolerance.  Works a treat, and that's close to an oz dry.

But doing that from baseline tolerance, uhm, no way thank you.  :nojustno:

--------------------

Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PharaohSmoke420] * 2
    #26963340 - 10/01/20 08:15 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

The illegality of mushrooms is nothing to do with somebody taking more than your recommended 5g. These days, 3g to me feels like 5g; so if I were to take 5g then, would I be “disrespecting” the mushrooms? Lots of old tosh.

And where does this “more than 5g” is dangerous, come from? This is fake news being spread.

If I want to take more than 5g, for whatever reason, please don’t judge me as being disrespectful, it is not your place.

And why is anything over 5g a waste? Every dose you take, without tolerance, that is more than the last dose, will take you further. The experience changes constantly with dose, so this arbitrary 5g is a red herring.

I hear what you’re all saying, but pleas stop with the judgemental attitude.

I have now been disrespecting the mushrooms for 35 years.

Mush love all
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: DJ Ed] * 1
    #26963467 - 10/01/20 10:52 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
The illegality of mushrooms is nothing to do with somebody taking more than your recommended 5g.

Absolutely. It has a lot more to do with Vietnam war era politics and the prevalence of LSD in the Hippy movement.

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Nonagon Infinity]
    #26963752 - 10/01/20 02:15 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

5g is just a Terence McKenna meme tbf

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
falling into hyperspace
Other User Gallery

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: DJ Ed] * 1
    #26964009 - 10/01/20 04:32 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
I have now been disrespecting the mushrooms for 35 years.

:lamastare:

--------------------

OfflineBrotherDekatessera
Stranger
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Nonagon Infinity]
    #26967429 - 10/03/20 01:16 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:

Most psychonauts agree that 5 dried grams is a quite powerful experience.

Translation: most would-be psychonauts participate in the Cult of McKenna, and just repeat what he says.

Most people talking on the internet, including a majority of this forum, are just repeating shit someone they think knows more than them said.

lol, edit cause I saw this:

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
5g is just a Terence McKenna meme tbf

this homie is keeping up

Edited by BrotherDekatessera (10/03/20 01:26 PM)

OfflineBrotherDekatessera
Stranger
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: PharaohSmoke420]
    #26967438 - 10/03/20 01:24 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PharaohSmoke420 said:

this is pure nonsense.

dont project your fears on other people.

the spiritual value in entheogens is only found at any significant level, in high doses. stop being the psychadelic analog of a karen. you sound like the "pro-cannabis" people that are vehemently anti 4th amendment and dont think anyone should grow it themselves, that its somehow is only okay if some company grows it for you.

some of yall need to turn the TV off and take a serious read through the constitution and its peripheral documents because the insane vectors by which you justify overreach by the federal government is scary.

your post makes the claim that people doing what they want with their own bodies, and a plant/fungus they can grow (both things covered under the fourth amendment) that a justification is created for the federal government to wage war against said 4th amendment rights.

sorry but thats an asshat claim.

practicing your rights = grounds to take away said rights.

worst equation of the week award.

OfflineHerbalSteve
Herbalist
Male

Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #26967715 - 10/03/20 04:18 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I've done 42g tea, duration about 5 hours, just sat with a friend and talked bollocks for hours, great bonding experience. But I will say I couldn't discern the difference between 1.5 ounce and .5 ounce, kicked myself for wasting them when I came down.

OfflineStoykc
Lost$oul
Female

Loc: New York
Re: Who has dosed one oz of shrooms here? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #26967747 - 10/03/20 04:50 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I'm new to the website but not to shrooms, how can I find some in the woods since *edited. No soliciting of drug sales.

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (10/03/20 10:12 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom