Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 465 | 466 | 467 | 468 | 469 | 470 | 471 | 472 | 473 | 474 | 475 | 476 | 477 | 478 | 479 | 480 | 481 | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26955738 -

christopera said:
The fact that Trump agree'd to it is reason enough to automatically discredit the suggested moderation. Why would anybody want a lap dog running the show?



That's TDS rational. Anything that Trump agrees to is automatically discredited.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26955749 -

You really believe he’s genuinely interested in the debate, or maybe someone told him that Rogan said he would vote for Trump.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26955766 -

qman said:
christopera said:
The fact that Trump agree'd to it is reason enough to automatically discredit the suggested moderation. Why would anybody want a lap dog running the show?



That's TDS rational. Anything that Trump agrees to is automatically discredited.




Not really. Trump is in election year and is losing. Do you think he is picking Joe because feels it's fair? Donnie has never been the type for a fair fight, or even a fight at all. It's why he's constantly belittling his opponents instead of addressing their stance.

The TDS is on the behalf of the people who are arguing that Rogan would be a good moderator.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Edited by christopera (09/26/20 08:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26955871 -

koods said:
You really believe he’s genuinely interested in the debate, or maybe someone told him that Rogan said he would vote for Trump.



I don't think either candidate wants to engage in actual policy debate, that's why it's extremely important to have Establishment questions from an Establishment moderator.

I really don't know what's there to even debate, both have the same policies on the same core issues.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26955888 -

I can't see any upside for Trump in a debate.  We know what he's capable of.  A debate will be more of his same stupid shit.  It'll work with his base.  It'll put off everyone else.  Biden, similarly, will be Biden.  He's not going to be particularly interesting, but he'll also not say anything profoundly stupid.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26955932 -

Exactly. The debates are basically going to be a wash. Both have everything to lose and nothing to gain, so they will play it safe. Even if Trump goes off on Biden, it won't turn votes.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26955933 -

I guess the Politics Forum has spoken:



Seems clear cut.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Asante]
    #26956090 -

This is that the same as saying Joe Biden gets 60 votes and that Trump gets 190 votes? Or that the same as saying Joe Biden gets 60 negative comments and Trump gets 190 negative comments? What exactly are you saying?

I know you own the forum. I get that. But is that related or not really?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #26956127 -

What I'm saying is..

Joe Biden? Really? is hestitant.
TRUMP 2020 is self assured.

A Biden presidency gets less than 1/3 the discussion a Trump presidency gets.

The Politics Forum is quite va bit more intrigued with a Trump presidency than a Biden one.

That doesn't mean endorsement but still, the difference is very great.

Those numbers, 60 and 190, are pages of 50 replies each.

No matter what people will vote "the talk of the town" is Trump.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Asante]
    #26956159 -

Asante said:
Those numbers, 60 and 190, are pages of 50 replies each.



How do I do that? My political forum is (a) blue, and (b) I see 150 Biden and 459 Trump.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #26956241 -

its in your account settings, behind the Account link top left.

My yekllow one is Vintage Shroomery. Its the second version of how the Shroomery used to look.

You can set replies-per-page to 50.

Make sure you can handle that when there are pic threads.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #26956352 -

Kryptos said:
Could you name a single, actual, qualified, employed, and accredited, journalist that doesn't think Trump suck sat his job?

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, whoever their Starship Trooper-News equivalents are, and Joe Rogan don't count.



Can I name a single journalist that doesn't think Trump sucks at his job?  But people who think Trump doesn't suck at his job don't count?  :flowstone:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Asante]
    #26956416 -

Asante said:
What I'm saying is..

Joe Biden? Really? is hestitant.
TRUMP 2020 is self assured.

A Biden presidency gets less than 1/3 the discussion a Trump presidency gets.

The Politics Forum is quite va bit more intrigued with a Trump presidency than a Biden one.

That doesn't mean endorsement but still, the difference is very great.

Those numbers, 60 and 190, are pages of 50 replies each.

No matter what people will vote "the talk of the town" is Trump.




:thumb: sorry I did not catch this at first. This is pretty much a mirror reflection of what I said quite a bit. Everyone is so sure Biden is a for sure replacement especially considering polls of popularity. But Clinton was ahead in popularity polls as well and lost to Trump. But Trump is fanatically famous. Many have questioned my "there is no such thing as bad press" statement. Yet I wonder. Trump is very popular. Just like Al Capone. If Al Capone had run for mayor of Chicago would he get nothing but bad votes? Maybe. But he was loved by many as well for his "aggressive policies" so to speak. It is hard to know for how press plays out bad press can ruin a person but sometimes "no press is bad press" is true.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26956546 -

Metoo said:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/28/asia/japan-china-fighter-jet-scrambles-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

Looks like Russia and China have been ganging up to grind down the Japan's air defence capabilities. While not illegal this is certainly a hostile strategy - why else would you keep sending your planes twice a day in the direction of a historical adversary only to turn around just before they reach the territorial limits? Of course if Japan stopped sending interceptors the turn-around point of the incoming planes would start creeping forward. I was not clear in my mind why countries need so many planes if the missiles are so good but this is the explanation - you cannot send missiles to execute a standard intercept. 

Equally concerning is China's dark fleet of shipping vessels which are armed,  ready to ram other boats and shadowed by the China's navy - particularly off the coast of Vietnam. China are the only country able and willing to conduct these sorts of para-military operations on a regional scale. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/23/asia/north-korea-ghost-ships-intl-hnk/index.html

Whoever ends up in the WH come 2021 - my pick is Kamala - will inherit this mess.



So I am shitting you not this has just happened here. We have 3 hens big feisty girls and the neighbours then got 10 of hers much smaller. So my team have been chasing them away but it got harder because of the numbers.

So today at feeding two of the others turned up and had to be chased away. But then my hens walked off and the others cleaned up. So the use of space arrangement has changed from "stay away" to "we eat first". Happened half hour ago will post pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26956551 -



This is my guys guarding food during the tussle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26956553 -



This is the other hens eating after.

Beats Netflix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26956690 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Donald Trump skipped a debate because he said the moderator wouldn’t be fair.

Biden isn’t skipping the debate like Trump has done. This conversation is ridiculous



You think the moderators aren't going to be fair to Biden?  :flowstone:

That's why Joe Rogan was brought up in the Biden thread; because he'd be a LOT more fair to both sides than the establishment moderators.



Joe Rogan says he backs Trump all the way.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26956693 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Kryptos said:
Could you name a single, actual, qualified, employed, and accredited, journalist that doesn't think Trump suck sat his job?

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, whoever their Starship Trooper-News equivalents are, and Joe Rogan don't count.



Can I name a single journalist that doesn't think Trump sucks at his job?  But people who think Trump doesn't suck at his job don't count?  :flowstone:



The editorial writers in the Wall Street Journal all support Trump. Their news stories say he sucks at his job.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26956717 -

Brian Jones said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Donald Trump skipped a debate because he said the moderator wouldn’t be fair.

Biden isn’t skipping the debate like Trump has done. This conversation is ridiculous



You think the moderators aren't going to be fair to Biden?  :flowstone:

That's why Joe Rogan was brought up in the Biden thread; because he'd be a LOT more fair to both sides than the establishment moderators.



Joe Rogan says he backs Trump all the way.




Joe Rogan's an idiot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26956719 -

Brian Jones said:
Joe Rogan says he backs Trump all the way.



Again, just because a moderator don't say who his/her favorite is, doesn't mean they don't have a favorite.

I think Rogan would be fair to both sides based on the videos of seen of him.  We can pretend the others are unbiased, but I don't believe it based on what I've seen.

It is what it is now, so I look forward to Tuesday.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 465 | 466 | 467 | 468 | 469 | 470 | 471 | 472 | 473 | 474 | 475 | 476 | 477 | 478 | 479 | 480 | 481 | 482 | 483 | 484 | 485 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dogshit Barry Says....
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,394 25 11/15/15 06:48 PM
by hostileuniverse
* Bernie Sanders for President in 2020?
( 1 2 3 all )
Falcon91Wolvrn03 1,684 42 04/28/17 11:10 PM
by starfire_xes
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,077 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,416 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Trump: 'In my first 100 days, I kept my promise to the American people'
( 1 2 3 all )
Bubbles85 1,539 44 05/06/17 01:31 AM
by demiu5

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,153 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 42 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.