Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Akashic Records
    #9528611 -

So last night I ended up taking one and a half hits of some of the strongest cid I've ever encountered. I tripped three days ago though so I thought I'd have a mild tolerance but I didn't at all. My friend who took the same amount with me had some trouble and we were both getting caught in thought loops and mind fucks. My friend was pacing around the room talking about how fast his heart was beating while I was giggling on the floor and loading bowls.

At one point, I  was tripping hard enough that when I closed my eyes my whole conciousness would just be vibrations of energy, and I could control the vibrations to go other places, and I intended to go to the Akashic recors, and had very strange CEV but ended up at what I perceived as the Akashic Record. It was a big open place with no walls or limits, I had no perception of my body I was just a floating collection of thought. I would travel around by thought also and simply go to where I wanted to go. The whole area was nothing but I was airy space, but there was an infinite number of floating orbs of light in all directions. Each one of these orbs contained some kind of information or event. I intended to "go" to 2012 or to see what there is in the akashic records about it. I was quickly transported to another chaotic place and it felt like this huge industrial fan was turned on and blowing on me, except the air that was blowing on me was information I was receiving. I was receiving so much at once though that I don't even really remember anything. While this was happening There was a tunnel  or spiral or something of aztec imagery of dragons and serpents and crazy things that was shooting imagery at me. This is where the "wind" of information was coming from. I don't know if this place was real, or if it's just a seriously elaborate hallucination, but the experience was very vivid, and I've got alot of thinking to do. :sherlock:

*EDIT: Oh yeah I took the cid at 2 a.m. and I'm still feeling a body high and it's 7 pm


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Edited by Acaterpillar (01/01/09 06:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Akashic Records [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9529968 -

That sounds awesome. Maybe some of the knowledge will begin to reveal itself the more you meditate on it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Akashic Records [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9530308 -

I never thought about trying to access the Akashic Records through psychedelics. If this is even possible for an average human being, then psychedelics would definitely be the proper medium. Perhaps DMT would be a more suitable means of transportation for this type of transcendence.


--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Akashic Records [Re: NlightNd1]
    #9533068 -

I would say the "average" human being can access the Akashic Records, it just takes patience which isn't so average.

And I had never though of going to the record while tripping either till I began having out of body experiences on LSD.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Akashic Records [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9540860 -

So I was thinking about the whole information thing a lot lately, and the only thing that came to me really is "There is no end, just periods of change" or a message along those lines. I don't know though, alot of what I was seeing is hard to interpret what it was meant for, it was all very stimulating and overwhelming.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Akashic Records [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9543199 -

So how do you actually get access to these records? You just trip and hope for the best, or do you actually focus your thoughts on something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Akashic Records [Re: Diaboleros]
    #9545305 -

:shrug:

Some people say it's up to you spirit guide or some sort of entity to judge if your "worthy", But it's probably more an internal judgement. And yeah basically once you're having an OBE focus your thoughts to help you travel there.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Akashic Records [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #26875366 -

The Akashic record is a library in the higher mental realm. Like a hard drive of everything in the universe, past present and future.







During the past six months, I have eaten two hundred times Ibogaine TA mixed with spiritual practices like yoga-meditation that allow me to connect to the Akashic through the source, so about a thousand hours in it.







So hear me out! As all that I could read from the holy library, I wrote it in my journal and I will present it to you (because it's trippy) solely to entertain and wonder! Keep an open mind as this is just what I saw and heard in my egoless mind.







An infinite library in everyone egoless mind is like an omniscient state of consciousness, like Google inside your head, what would you ask ?







***************************************************************







* "Who built the pyramid of Giza?"







And I saw sapiens, cosmic giants tall like the eiffel tower. More like perfectly aligned demi-gods as they had blue turquoise dingo heads on human bodies, wearing tunics of the pharaohs.

"It scoops sand in its hands, stands straight, and what spills between his fingers are temples and pyramids in perfect harmony with sacred geometry."







"They teleport from planet to planet in accord to the law of harmony, the universe is playing its ginormous play, in harmony we must flow like the ankh."







The ankh means to follow the flow; it was made from aqua-magnetics rocks. It was a tool of mental and energetic stabilization to carry in hand or on belts, not a symbol of reincarnation.

The end of the ankh constantly vibrate, follow the flow of life is what it means.







"Then one of them shrinks to the size of a man, lift his hand as headless human statues magically sprout from the ground, and breathe life into them by offering pieces of its head divided precisely in the law of sacred numbers."







They leave on their cosmic patterns harmonizing the universe in divine order. And the standing bodies breathe their first breaths and she says:

" - Look at what God gave us! "

To him who was meant to rule as he knew what just happened and herein begin the line of the pharaohs."







The cosmic travelers harmonize the universe by jumping from planet to planet as notes on a musical paper. They built the pyramids with sacred means, to manifest a new humanity influenced by those sacred numbers, it is not a grave."













* The unknown history of Earth:







- So Atlantis, the last civilization standing sink,







"Toth survived the fall of Atlantis, his mind became egoic as he became rotten by greed, he ran to Egypt as he sensed the brand-new pyramids, he traded the Emerald tablets for a secure place in the palace.







- Flood: "The water level rise on Earth killing almost everyone ( the pharaohs saw it coming and in the meantime teleported to a great forgotten kingdom in Mongolia far high in the mountain to avoid the water.) The survivors gather in Israel to raise a tower called the tower of Babylon was just a symbolic ritual to restart building society but got way out of proportion: it was just a few meters high like an Indian totem" and the rest everyone can know it from the history books.







- Societies oscillate from good and bad throughout time "as the universe breath." Duality and the vibration balance the universe on all levels.

Way before, was the light age, which ended with Atlantis, a world where almost everyone was enlightened.

Our dark age, start on the coming of pharaohs demi-gods, bringing the world in harmony with the construction of the pyramids of Egypt.

And this dark age will end on the coming of Christ wiping out the Earth on the Day of Judgement.













- "And this is the dark Age

Where the lords are loveless

Where the chiefs are falseness

Where the slaves are brainless

Where the law is blind in this reverse world"

And after the apocalypse, it will turn back outward

"Where the lords are heartful

Where the chiefs are truthful

Where the workers guide you

Where the law can see you."













*Prophets:







- The Messiah or Jesus Christ is a human being that was present at the first oscillation/breath of the universe.

"Amongst all, he was the most devoted to God. So he was chosen by God, to be the brightest being, to be a deity, to whom life will last as long as the universe."







"He popped out of the blue as an adult in the Israelite desert 2000 years ago and did all that is well to be done. He is extremely kind and well intended.

He telekinetly lifted a house with humor, of someone who didn't care to open his door to him".

"He telekinetly pushed a boat though closed gates, as that was the right thing to do."

His apostles existed, and from all the miracles and astonished people gather around him, told his tales each in their own ways.

And Judas didn't betray him, but warned him of the coming of Romans, the church needed a bad guy to point at.

He did show the ultimate sacrifice of the cross as a last act of selflessness.

He is immortal, but he is human just like you and me. His will is completely submitted to God, that is what puts him above everyone else.

And then he teleports back to the cloud-mental plane, answering prayers and focusing his mind to charge for the epic battle, the upcoming apocalypse.

And he will go back to his cloud-mental plane again and again following the law of sacred numbers until the universe ends.

Any faithful one can befriend him on the higher mental plane.

He is cool.







- Mohammed was the most enlightened. He spent years engaging in spiritual practices. Years and years praying and bowing and offering. Hours every day as he was not interested by anything else but God.







- Buddha was quite a mystery.

A high-grade mathematician.



















* The future:







It sucks!







"They will destroy the ocean with pollution in the name of Greed."







- 24 May 2038: The whole Earth shakes; Ukraine blows up when a nuclear bomb placed 300 meters underground is detonated, 300 meters of dirt will fall back down like meteors leaving a huge hole similar to a crater. This is way worse than detonating a nuke above ground.













- The Apocalypse or Day of Judgement: 24th December 2049







A finale world war beginning in the economical epicenter of the world: New York - Wall Street, as the appointed council start to shoot one another.







"The Christ will come for his birthday."

The Christ appears on this day in New York to defeat Evil.







Heeled on his white horse, a scepter in hand, he will manifest through the 12 tribes, his vibration is huge! I saw a Leviathan coming out of the sea on that day in New York, meaning "the kundalini of all the livings on Earth will bloom."







"And the sword of archangel Michael will defeat its anti " that oppose and complete it; means no more injustice, no more slavery, no more falseness in people.







Here as channeled from the Akashic,







* Numbers:







- The Apocalypse or day of Judgement :







12 tribes against 12 families

144 000 saved are the humble ones that can "accept life as life is"

3 days of war, billions will die.

1024 survivors


Zion.




- The universe flows in an eternal cycle of birth and death, 72 million eons is one life spawn of our universe. 1 eon is 18 million years.



















* The top and bottom of society:







I have explored the social circles of the billionaires that rule over us, and the soulless gangsters. They are not so different, both psychopaths.







The rich that rules over the economy and own all the gold, are way more powerful and smarter than the mundane individual.

There are about 500 of them, just 12 families like Rothschild, Roosevelt, Lesvesque,... All fenemies, they do not like to be physically touched.

They do not mix with us, they consider us like worms or herds to use as their will. Those calamities love themselves so much and have no love for others as their hearts are closed. Black mambas.

Completely mesmerized by ego-desires, completely egocentric, they are super intelligent and have no police ruling amongst their circles. As lords, they are so rich they can hire black ops to target anyone... this is not the same game as we play... this is a heartless dimension where the most evil one wins, quest for evermore power, evermore gold.

One known family are the Rothschild, owning trillions. But not as well-known are the Schmidt, a branch of the Rothschild renamed to escape fame and abusers, they truly are the most despicable people on Earth.

Miss Schmidt spent 100 000 US $ on 500 grams of chocolate that didn't even taste good, just because it was a unique piece.

They are experts in many domains and raise their kids as lords or rulers. Calamities.

The Schmidt have two daughters, born in 2003 and 2004, and they are at the very top of the societal pyramid, upmost impure, they will play the disease role of subjugating the economy to the ego's will, causing the final world war or apocalypse as so many heard of.

And of course, they run against one another : one girl had killers sent after her by Jacob Rothschild and successfully countered them with black ops, chopped the killers to the bone and locked up the left over skeletons in a closet with Jacob in it: she didn't kill him because he is still of good use. Yes they do this, yes they are cousins.







Now through an eye of compassion to the psycho-gangsters, those are the real motherfuckers i am talking about, the ones that rarely see the sunlight.

They have nooo respect for life and will kill one another just because its fun. They have all been traumatized, causing a brain condition named PTSD pushing one to do evil. They like goth chicks by similarities as they are falsified too, but they may not complete one another.

One thing that marked me is their appreciation for blood. If one "hell's angel" sees a very good individual with very high self-confidence like a saint, the subjected motherfucker is automatically gonna try to kill him to drink his blood.

You see, the more open your heart is, the greater of an individual you are, and the happier you will be.

Black mambas miss all that and can't buy it. As the heart which is soul or spirit taint the greater person's blood with goodness, taste so good to those monsters that it is more addictive than heroine !

Motherfuckers are very bad persons and they have no connections to their heart's flow, they despise the blood taste of one another demon, and herein start the myth of the vampire. Do you see?

The snake need sunlight to heat his body or he'll die.













* The 12 tribes:







I have physically been to the 12 tribes, a christian-hebrew community with multiple cores in north America like the Amish communities.

Their mindset is very united within their communities as they see themselves as one, the one body of Christ.

Very nice people, you can come in and have cake and sing with them.

So you have to see the duality there: on the day of the apocalypse, the 12 tribes will be the channel for Christ to manifest his body.

And the 12 families monopolizing the economy right now will be the channel for the anti-Christ to manifest his body.

The deities present in the higher mental realm are manifest in reality through the faith of human consciousnesses.



















* The deities met on the higher mental realm :







- Metatron the 12th archangel is the closest to the light source. Of the twelves archangels, he is the script of God, the channel I channel to write.

It is all done with Faith, Mundane-Delusion is still untamed, it certainly contains errors.







Metatron is the aspect of your mind that Comprehend, his anti is Ignorance.

By humanizing his spirit he is the most knowledgeable and achieved one man can be, a perfect and complete scientist to give a single form to an entity that encompass an infinity of forms.













Those higher entities or gods ruling [thaughts] are countless in numbers as they are in infinite amount.

They divide and multiply but they are still one, wich means that no matter their disjunctives names, representations or characteristics depicted by religions, astrologies or culture; the truth concerning their existences is fixed by a metaphysical code.

Their beings are infinite, so defining them without understanding this given code, one can only describe one of the infinite aspects and characteristics they encompass.

That is why minds don't agree, philosophical and religious debates lasting for thousands of years ends with science, a code decrypted by a 10 pointed star named "Metatetahydron" a blend of a cube, a sphere and two pyramids oppose to one another; that can encompass blends of infinities.







In our infinite universe, knowledge is infinite while being One Truth.







And an infinite amount of minds percieving this One Truth in an infinite amount of ways and beliefs and experiences.

So the infinite amount of perceptions can be deconjugated by this code; wich leads to Metaphysic.



















The code looks like constellations or notes on a musical paper. Just dots and links. Seen from the eyes of Metatron, the universe looks like a giant brain, a tree pattern.



















* The sacred book of Spiritual Metaphysic:







A spiritual science that understand the universe completely. Wich is not a sub-branch of philosophy as I've heard of.







"Metaphysic is the final agreement of all sciences and religions on a single Truth" cool.







"Metaphysic amaze in esoterism as the highest form of witchcraft."

Suggesting that tantra and magic circles and prayer finally find an explain. His anti is the "Metacacrahydron", the most powerful satanic or black witchcraft, wich is not as good, it is a falsification of ego-temptation: The practitioners have their heart close while using it, so they are not at full potential.







"Metaphysic is the most sacred knowledge in the universe; destined to the judges and magistrates, wise rulers of men."







The sacred text of Spiritual Metaphysic can be channelled by expert yogis as 120 chapiters, each chapiter explained in 12 ways of thaughts per chapiters" as 12 final zodiac signs.







Here are some of the chapiters names:







Chapiter 1 : the Spirale

Chapiter 2 :  the Tetrahydron

Chapiter 3 : the Infinity

Chapiter 7 : the Metatetahydron

Chapiter 8 : the 10 branches







It is extremely complex; you need a master degree in programation or related mathematical expertise.



Practicing the 10 branches of the Metatetahydron, I found the  Kabbalah with its 10 Sephiroth defining the truth of [Thaughts].







It feels like pulling a science discovered 150 years in the future. Huge brainfuck, this is by far the most interesting science I have ever came across, it would be so good to society as a whole to know this mother science.







I will follow on that subject as I like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psychometry / Akashic Records? kotik 663 0 06/02/06 10:51 AM
by kotik
* thoth
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 3,256 23 05/28/06 03:55 PM
by faslimy
* David Wilcock's latest... Rothschild political influences in UK as well as US (McCain & Clinton...) JacquesCousteau 1,896 18 10/25/08 09:51 AM
by c0sm0nautt
* The Akashic Records cez 1,656 13 05/19/14 11:21 PM
by hTx
* Akashic records Connoisseur 970 16 03/13/15 01:50 PM
by leery11
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,521 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* The 4th and 5th Dimension
( 1 2 all )
Jack Albertson 7,669 32 04/27/09 09:58 AM
by DEATH666
* Was given a warning not to travel to the Land of the dead
( 1 2 all )
redtailedhawk 3,758 20 03/10/06 07:04 PM
by Silverwolf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,287 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.