Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 605 | 606 | 607 | 608 | 609 | 610 | 611 | 612 | 613 | 614 | 615 | 616 | 617 | 618 | 619 | 620 | 621 | 622 | 623 | 624 | 625 | | Last >
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26746582 -

pirate-blues said:
Sounds like The Franklin Institute. There's a couple different sciencey museums but that's the big popular one.


Too bad they didn't take you to The Mutter :evil:.



Looked it up, yeah that place sounds pretty disturbing potentially.



At the science center here they once had those plasticized human bodies that were being toured around to different places like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26746589 -

I'm off red meat for the most part due to it causing stomach problems for me, but now I have to make a philly tonight and post a pic on here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #26746595 -

SonicTitan said:
I'm off red meat for the most part due to it causing stomach problems for me, but now I have to make a philly tonight and post a pic on here.




Best cheesesteak I ever had was vegan fwiw - though I get not everyone is quite as into seitan.

https://www.paeats.com/feature/wiz-kid-vegan-cheesesteak/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #26746605 -

did some one mention a science center, the last time I went to the ontario science center I think I was like in grade 8, I got permission to leave straight from there cause I wanted to take my snow skate to christie pits after, so im in the science center with my snow skate, there was an escalator going down and one going up, the one going up was crowded with a group going up, the one going down was empty, so I dropped my snow skate and skated down the escalator, every one going up started cheering, when the employees found out they wanted to kick me out, but didnt because I was part of a school group, but made me rent a locker to keep the skate in


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26746610 -

It looks delicious! I'd definitely try it out :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26746620 -

pirate-blues said:
SonicTitan said:
I'm off red meat for the most part due to it causing stomach problems for me, but now I have to make a philly tonight and post a pic on here.




Best cheesesteak I ever had was vegan fwiw



:whateverhuman:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: gopher] * 1
    #26746621 -

They used to have raves at the Ontario science center, they would even have some of the regular staff there to operate certain exhibits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26746626 -

pirate-blues said:
Best cheesesteak I ever had was vegan fwiw



figured that most steaks used to be vegans tbh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: psi] * 3
    #26746628 -

Niffla said:
pirate-blues said:
SonicTitan said:
I'm off red meat for the most part due to it causing stomach problems for me, but now I have to make a philly tonight and post a pic on here.




Best cheesesteak I ever had was vegan fwiw



:whateverhuman:





It was delicious, fight me.






psi said:
They used to have raves at the Ontario science center, they would even have some of the regular staff there to operate certain exhibits.






That is super chill. I wish I was super rich so I could have my own night at the museum on acid :sad:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26746641 -

Apparently in 2015 they did another one, not sure if they kept at it.


https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/pg8jng/after-22-years-the-spirit-of-rave-culture-returns-to-the-ontario-science-centre


This would have been around the time I went to them.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26746646 -

I wish things were that chill here


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26746651 -

Even at the time it really boggled my mind that it was allowed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26746653 -

We used to hold raves in these old limestone caves near my home town. The caves went in a good 2 or 3 km too haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26746662 -

whats the deal with the cheez wiz? :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: cannabinated]
    #26746667 -

I hate cheez wiz actually. I always got mine with just mushrooms and onions and meat, and I hate green peppers too. I would do red. we haven't eaten there since last year now that I think about it. That's why we wanted to stop on the way home. I did have some leftover pizza from friday in my fridge so all was not lost, lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26746671 -

That's so cool. Dangerous, but awesome. I've been in some real fire hazards when it comes to raves...after The Ghost Ship fire happened in Oakland it put an end to that tho. I remember one that was in this old ass book warehouse. They used to throw them there all the time, and it was just this labyrinth of books - an actual maze. It never occurred to me that something terrible could've happened and I would've been completely unable to get out.





Last time I was there it was a bike shop and there were a bunch of hipsters drinking beer and cheering over the lamest stationary bike race I've ever seen in my life lol. Lame...but probably for the best.




@canna, we don't speak of cheese wiz *hiss*.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26746677 -

I'm not ordinarily a fan of Cheez Whiz but I do occasionally crave that spicy cheese dip like they give you at the movies if you order nachos.

This stuff is more or less the same thing.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: psi]
    #26746689 -

All that kind of cheese is blubbery and gross. Now velveeta, yes! I know its just as bad or worse health wise, but the tastiness is superior to any other cheese-like product that is not velveeta.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26746693 -

I dont think I have ate cheese wiz in like 20 years, I used to love it as a kid, I like the nacho cheese though, I eat that sometimes, never had velveeta, I think maybe its not a thing in canada


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (EMC) [Re: gopher]
    #26746702 -

gettng stoned and eating cheese nacho with chips is bomb :aweyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 605 | 606 | 607 | 608 | 609 | 610 | 611 | 612 | 613 | 614 | 615 | 616 | 617 | 618 | 619 | 620 | 621 | 622 | 623 | 624 | 625 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.