Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | | Last >
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26678928 -

Goddamn Lincoln's conquest of Northern aggression.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26679043 -

Ovoidhunter said:
Welcome to America where instead of thinking rationally the thoughts of one side are completely ignored or exonerated and you do mental gymnastics to let one side get away with all kinds of hainus shit.

Same could be said about both the right and the left. The fact the remains tho that people who are ideologically left are harder to get along with because they arent open minded at all and they have to have their way and no way else. Kinda like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum except its a grown adult.



That's definitely true. The left have completely lost their minds. The way they're throwing their political correctness and ideology in our faces is starting to piss me off. They're even destroying big movie franchises. They put a lesbian seen at the end of star wars for fuck sakes :lol:. I just found out the other day that the biggest game for the ps4 "the last of us 2" is going to be a trans/lesbian story driven game. Fans are so pissed off that half of them have cancelled their preorders. I don't understand why they feel the need to throw their ideology in our faces??? We already have gay marriage!!! Don't they understand that?? Women have just as many rights as men do and usually always win in a divorce so why are they still bitching about female rights!!! They have it better than men do now so why are they still bitching :crankey: !!! The left are even worse than bible thumpers now!! This is why trump won in the first place!!! Why are they trying to make us feel guilty for shit our ancestors did!!! The laws have already been changed!!! They need to shut the fuck up!! They seriously deserve Donald Trump. I hope he makes them miserable for another 4 year's. They bitch non stop for 4 years and when it came time to vote for Bernie Sanders they stayed home and didn't even vote!!. Now they're defending joe biden, a guy that doesn't even share their beliefs and has dementia. I'm starting to hate them honestly.


Edited by Shenmue (05/18/20 02:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: meltdowner]
    #26679054 -

meltdowner said:
Easy now, no need for insults.  Left or right extremists are irrational imo.



Left extremists are worse than right extremists. It wasn't that way 20 year's ago but it is now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26679096 -

Trump just admitted he’s taking hydroxychloroquine despite zero evidence it works


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (05/18/20 02:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26679108 -

I wouldn't say "zero", though clearly more testing needs to be done before any solid conclusions are drawn:

Drug Combo with Hydroxychloroquine Promising: NYU Study
Quote:
Researchers at NYU's Grossman School of Medicine found patients given the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine along with zinc sulphate and the antibiotic azithromycin were 44 percent less likely to die from the coronavirus.




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26679153 -

Taking it for treatment or preventative measures? :confused: How toxic is it?
The FDA released this on 4-24-2020, current as of 04/30/2020

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

I'll bet there will be an increase in his base taking it now. :uhoh:
:pills: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26679271 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I wouldn't say "zero", though clearly more testing needs to be done before any solid conclusions are drawn:

Drug Combo with Hydroxychloroquine Promising: NYU Study
Quote:
Researchers at NYU's Grossman School of Medicine found patients given the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine along with zinc sulphate and the antibiotic azithromycin were 44 percent less likely to die from the coronavirus.





Lol another local tv interview. Where’s the evidence?

Trump is lying about taking it anyways.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (05/18/20 04:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26679284 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Drug Combo with Hydroxychloroquine Promising: NYU Study

Quote:
Researchers at NYU's Grossman School of Medicine found patients given the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine along with zinc sulphate and the antibiotic azithromycin were 44 percent less likely to die from the coronavirus.

Meanwhile, a study in the Journal of the American Medical Association on Monday found that treating patients only with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, or both did not reduce hospital deaths.

Researchers said the patients given zinc were one and a half times more likely to recover, decreasing their need for intensive care.




vinsue said:
https://www.mind-media.com/go.php?https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

Quote:
The EUA was based upon limited evidence that the medicines may provide benefit, and for this reason, we authorized their use only in hospitalized patients under careful heart monitoring.



If that isn't mixed messaging I don't know what is.

Even if it's been given the ok by medical experts it seems strange that he's trying something that's being used once a person is infected, with possible serious consequences for his heart?

I think it's noble he's finally found something useful to do at work by offering to be a guinea pig, but I thought he was supposed to be in charge? It doesn't make much sense to me anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26679299 -

Trump finished his news conference by saying that doctors who don’t think hydroxychloroquine works are democrats


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26679304 -

Fucking lol
Man if you didn't need more proof that we don't need a president. We're basically flying solo right now anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26679314 -

He's a funny guy, I hope he can maintain his sense of humour while they're hooking him up to the defibrillator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26679319 -

bodhisatta said:
Fucking lol
Man if you didn't need more proof that we don't need a president. We're basically flying solo right now anyway



:sadyes:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26679327 -

Stable Genius said:
He's a funny guy, I hope he can maintain his sense of humour while they're hooking him up to the defibrillator.



This was my take:
koods said:
Trump should prove he’s taking hydroxychloroquine by dropping dead from a fatal arrhythmia




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26679332 -

Nothing more patriotic than hoping people you disagree with die. All-american

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta] * 2
    #26679339 -

A REAL American wouldn't just hope...he'd make it happen with a drone strike.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26679357 -

If Trump dies trialing this drug that would be the ultimate sacrifice. Fingers crossed for him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #26679360 -

His Christ-journey would be complete.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26679387 -

I think that's quite enough rambunctiousness from myself, I'm outta here before the Falcon91 arrives to spell check me, he's stricter than an English teacher with a hair bun!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26679394 -

bodhisatta said:
Nothing more patriotic than hoping people you disagree with die. All-american



At first I thought this was sarcastic then I realized bodhisatta posted it


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TWUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26679530 -

Here's an interview with a doctor about HCL:

"It's something that you can consider.  Again, you have to have a discussion with your doctor to decide if it's best for you.  It's not going to be good for everyone, but it may be beneficial and potentially lifesaving for others.  So I think it's good to have this medication in our tool box along with Remdesivir while we wait for a vaccine to become approved and for other tharapeutics to get on the market."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1262492076413005838

The newscaster clearly didn't want to hear it.  :smirk:


Oh, and Trump is still alive despite everyone's wishful thinking.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* McCain tells supporters to be respectful of Obama
( 1 2 3 all )
Gogol 2,874 49 10/13/08 09:43 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,747 topic views. 6 members, 2 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.